Hidden Desires

'Don't know, that same fate thing maybe. So you want to meet for a drink some time?'

Derrick made the boldest move of his life in responding to that question.

'Yes, any chance you can get away at all tomorrow. I have the weekend free, wife is away.'

'You play golf? That was how I used to get out on weekends with my friend I told you about.'

'Yeah, you ever play the Montclaire Club? I have visiting privileges there. I can get us a tee time.'

'I love Montclaire, what time?'

'How about we meet at noon in the main parking lot, I drive a Blue BMW 5 series. I will go for a 1:00 tee time.'

'Sounds good, Derrick. I will be in a green 66 Mustang. You can't miss it. Any chance you want to make the reservation for just nine in case we decide we want time for something else?'

'OK'

';-)'

'What's that, Mike?'

'I winked at you. I have to tell you thinking about the possibility has my cock dripping.'

'Oh fuck I forgot you were jerking off. Are you going to cum while I am chatting with you?'

'I could if you want to talk dirty to me. But I would be happy to save it in case we decided to talk dirty to each other in person tomorrow.'

Things were moving fast, but Derrick didn't care. He was certain that what Mike said about fate was true. He was also sure if he didn't go forward he probably would never take a chance again. He was also getting close to believing that he was going to have sex with another man for the first time on Saturday. So he typed:

'Let's save it then.'

'Ok, I can't wait to see how things go, Derrick.'

'Me either Mike, I am going to sign off now, good night.'

'Good night, hot dreams.'

Derrick went up to bed, but had a hard time going to sleep. He wasn't the anxious type and had never been as anxious as he was over his golf date. He tossed and turned and finally managed to sleep about two hours after getting into bed. But sleep didn't; give him the relief he craved. His dreams were filled with images of him engaging in gay sex.

One of the most memorable involved him and a faceless man having sex on the hood of a green Mustang. It started with him sitting on the hood sucking a giant cock and ended with him on all fours being fucked. When he woke up his sheets were soaked in sweat and his boxers were filled with cum. It was the first wet dream he had had in thirty years. Even though the sun wasn't up, Derrick was sure he was done sleeping. After showering he headed to the kitchen in his robe. The cook and the maid had been given the day off so he could have gone in the nude had he been of a mind to prance around naked.

Feeling too anxious to eat he settled on toast and juice as he waited for it to be late enough to call the pro and set up a tee time. At exactly 8:30 he dialed the number and the pro was happy to accommodate an associate of George Trellis. Unable to sit still, he got ready early and was waiting in the club parking lot at 11:15. As he waited he thought about driving away several times, but his desires were too strong to be denied by his homophobic side. At 11:55 he saw a perfectly restored green Mustang drive by.

"Last chance to run," he thought.

But in truth it was too late. A few cars down the row, the Mustang stopped and backed up. The car stopped in front of Derrick's car and a man that appeared to be in his mid thirties got out and approached the BMW. Derrick hadn't thought about the age difference when they chatted the night before. He had only spoken on the phone to Mike when they did business so he didn't know what he looked like or his age. As he got out of his car Derrick wondered if the age difference might end things before they started. Having recently celebrating his forty-seventh birthday he wasn't sure about his attractiveness to a man in his thirties. He kept in shape, but his age was beginning to show. The two men met at the trunk of the car and offered each other their hand.

"Hi, I guess you are Derrick," The driver of the Mustang said.

"Guilty as charged, Mike," Derrick replied trying to hide his nervousness.

"Damn, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I feel like I really got lucky running into you last night now that I see you," Mike said sincerely.

"Hardly see how I could mind a compliment like that. You aren't bothered by the age difference?"

"I rather like it, I think. Are you ok with me being a few years younger than you?"

"Age doesn't matter that much after a point, but I think the difference is more than a few years, Mike."

"I'm 36 and you're what 40, 42? That isn't so much difference."

Derrick felt pumped up by what he took to be a compliment, even though he thought Mike was just being nice by picking an age well under fifty.

"I will be 48 in a few months but if you have no issue with the age difference, I sure as hell don't," Derrick replied honestly.

"Ok then, let me park and we can go hit some balls."

After checking in with the starter they got a bucket of balls to share and headed to the driving range. The driving range was not a place to talk so they got busy warming up their swings. Since they were positioned so that Derrick was behind Mike, Derrick took the opportunity to check out another man's body for the first time. He was becoming increasingly excited about having his first guy to guy sexual experience and began to worry that Mike might back out. When the balls were gone they headed back to the starter to make their tee time. As it turned out the starter had to push their tee time by a half hour. They agreed that it would be a good idea to get a beer and start getting to know each other.

They hit it off right away, which made Derrick feel more at ease. Even though he was still very nervous he definitely wanted to go to bed with Mike by the time they approached the first tee. His only problem was that their talk had been completely nonsexual and he had no idea how Mike was feeling on the subject. The first hole went well, with Mike taking a boogey and Derrick getting a rare first hole par. As they rode in the cart from the second tee after their drives the subject of sex finally came up.

"I know this is all new to you," Mike began, "But I suppose we are going to have to talk about the reason we made this date at some point."

"Yeah, we definitely need to talk about the elephant in this cart," Derrick replied hoping humor would help the situation.

"Cool, here's your ball, take your shot."

Derrick's nerves got the better of him and he sent the shot less than 100 yards right into a water hazard.

"Man, I'm sorry, I didn't; mean to put pressure on you. We can just play golf and forget the other if you want," Mike said as Derrick climbed back into the cart.

"I don't want to forget the other," Derrick replied softly.

"Really cool, I think you're perfect and we could have some great times," Mike said happily.

"I really want to try. How about we play our nine holes and then go somewhere private to discuss things?" Derrick proposed as they drove up to Mike's ball.

Mike hit a perfect shot that landed on the fringe and rolled onto the green, coming to a stop about ten feet from the hole. He made birdie and they both played well through the rest of the holes. Once back in the parking lot they decided that the perfect choice was to go to Derrick's house. It was private and his family was gone for two more days. Since Mike's wife was home the only other choice would have been a bar and then a motel if they decided to have sex. They both had already decided that they wanted to go to bed together; they just hadn't said it out loud. Since Derrick already planned to tell his wife about his new golf buddy he saw no reason his having a man over to the house would raise any suspicion should a neighbor mention seeing the green Mustang in the driveway. They entered the house through the garage which led them into the kitchen.

"You want a beer or something?" Derrick asked.

"Sure, but I got to tell you something before I lose my nerve, man," Mike said sounding nervous.

"Shoot," Derrick said as he pulled a couple beers from the fridge.

"I hope you want to do more than talk about stuff, because I am dying to get in bed with you, Derrick," Mike blurted out.

"I do, Mike, but damn, I have never been so scared about anything in my life. Look my fucking hand is shaking," The older man replied as he handed his guest the beer.

"You aren't alone, Derrick, I am really nervous too. But I know I want a friend with benefits and I feel like we are a really good fit."

"I feel comfortable with you and think you are right about the fit. I just am not sure what I will actually be able to do."

"I understand and we can go as slow as you need. I won't pressure you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable," Mike said as he reached toward Derrick with his free hand.

Derrick set his beer down on the counter as he took Mike's hand. He knew he was about to do something that only a few months earlier he could not have imagined. He stepped forward and slipped his arm around his new friend. They stood there looking into each other's eyes holding hands, neither knowing what to do.

"We haven't really talked about what we might do together. Does your curiosity include kissing?" Mike asked.

"Until we met today, I hadn't really given that idea much thought. But yes, I want to kiss you."

Mike moved his face towards Derrick and their lips came together. At first the kiss was tentative with just their lips touching but neither recoiled. When Mike offered his tongue, Derrick accepted the invitation and soon they were making out. Making out with a guy and in his kitchen no less excited Derrick, mentally and physically. When their bodies pressed together, he discovered that Mike was equally excited.

Derrick broke the kiss to ask, "Do you want to go upstairs?"

Mike smiled and asked him to lead the way. Derrick took the back stairs and passed up the master suite. He couldn't bring himself to use the bed he shared with his wife. Instead he took Mike to one of the two guest rooms they had. Though Derrick always found the décor overly feminine, the queen size bed was very comfortable. There was the added the benefit that even when the room went unused the maid changed the sheets regularly. Since his wife barely spoke to the household help there was almost no chance anything the maid might notice would get reported. On top of that, he and his wife had used the room in the past when they wanted a change of scenery so the maid would be unlikely to find it unusual if she noticed the remnants of bodily fluids.

"Oh you didn't fix the room up special for me, did you?" Mike said in a put on high voice.

"Fuck, my wife was in really girly mode when she decorated this one. The bed is great, even if the flowery comforter screams girls only," Derrick replied.

"Shall we get rid of the comforter then? No since risking making a mess of your wife's décor," Mike said with a wink.

Derrick felt surprisingly at ease folding the expensive bed cover with his new friend. He wasn't as comfortable with what happened next. Mike took hold of Derrick's shirt and pulled it up and off. Then he moved his hands to Derrick's belt.

"You ok?" Mike asked when he realized that his date was shaking.

"Um, yeah, I think..."

"Do you want me to slow down?"

Nearly unable to speak, Derrick shook his head indicating he wanted Mike to continue. When Derrick's pants fell to the floor, Mike began fondling the older man's rock hard cock through his underwear.

"Oh god!" Derrick gasped as a man played with his cock for the first time.

"Ready to get naked?" Mike asked as he pulled off his own shirt.

Derrick nodded and watched wide-eyed as his soon to be lover stripped. Mike stood totally naked letting Derrick examine his body visually. After another minute, Derrick realized he was staring and proceeded to kick off his shoes and finish undressing.

"I don't know what to do," Derrick confessed.

"I do," Mike replied. "If it is ok with you I would love to get my lips on your delicious looking cock.

He didn't wait for a reply before dropping his knees in front of his host. Derrick was totally stunned. Though his wife had only stopped sucking his cock the last few years, she hadn't been willing to get on her knees for him in fifteen years. She said that it made her feel like a cheap slut. Mike had no such issues it seemed. Derrick moaned softly as his guest used his tongue and lips to give pleasure. He couldn't remember any of the women who had sucked his cock being so enthusiastic. It was clear to Derrick that his new friend loved sucking cock.

After a few minutes, Derrick gently pushed Mike away. The excitement of his first homosexual experience combined with Mike's enthusiastic and skillful cock sucking had him close to orgasm. He feared that he would lose his desire to continue if he let Mike make him cum so soon. As Mike looked up he felt bewildered. All the physical signs indicated that Derrick was enjoying himself.

"Is something wrong? Don't you like it?" Mike asked fighting the feeling of rejection that was building in the pit of his stomach.

Derrick reached out to caress Mike's cheek as he replied, "Oh god yes, I like it! I like it too much. I am ready to cum."

"It's ok, I want to drink your cum," Mike said happily.

"Oh god you're fucking amazing! But I don't want to lose the moment."

Mike understood immediately and got back on his feet. The two men stood inches apart looking into each other's eyes. Derrick knew he wanted to do more, but did not know how to start. Mike was ready for anything, but did not want to scare his clearly very nervous partner off. After another minute he took hold of Derrick's hand and guided it to his genitals. Derrick was a bit surprised that if felt so different to touch another guy's hard cock. Not having the stimulus of the nerves in his own cock to distract him he could notice so much more. His fingertips seem to drink in the contrast of the silky soft flesh stretch over the bone hard shaft. When his fingers touched Mike's large mushroom he discovered anew the spongy softness of a cock head.

In a way it was like the amazing days when he first discovered masturbation. Derrick ran his fingers up and down Mike's twitching cock before moving on to explore his new friend's ball sack. Mike had large low hanging balls and kept his scrotum shaved. Since Derrick had never groomed below the waist the smooth ball sack felt somewhat alien to him. It was a feeling he liked.

"Is this ok?" Derrick asked as he gently rolled Mike's large nuts.

"Oh fuck yes! I love having my balls played with.

When Derrick moved his fingers behind Mike's ball sack and tickled his perineum, the younger man impulsively leaned forward and pressed his lips to his host's mouth. Derrick instinctively parted his lips to except Mike's tongue. Derrick continued playing with Mikes balls as their tongues danced. Though the two guys in the pool side video kissing had repulsed him somewhat, at that moment it felt completely natural and exciting.

"I want you to teach me how to suck your cock," Derrick panted when the kiss finally broke.

Mike took his hand and led him to the bed. He had Derrick sit down in front of him. The older man swallowed hard as he sat there with Mike's twitching cock just inches from his face. He examined it visually taking note of every vein and wrinkle. He liked the way Mike's well defined cock head set like a proud one eyed face atop the slightly crooked snake of a cock. Derrick was fascinated by the small bead of clear thick fluid that had formed on that eye. He touched the tip with his finger causing Mike to shudder.

"How do I do this?" He asked, aching to suck his first cock.

"I don't think that there is a wrong way," Mike said smiling. "Maybe start by running your lips or tongue along the shaft."

Derrick took the suggestion and moved his lips to the top of Mike's shaft. Curious about the taste, he slipped his tongue out and ran it over the tip of Mike's cock. As Derrick had his first taste of precum, Mike's cock jerked from the sudden intense sensation. Derrick liked the brief taste of male fluid. He found it curiously salty and sweet at the same time. The enjoyment of the taste encouraged him to continue. Derrick ran his tongue down the younger man's shaft tracing the larger veins as he explored his first cock. His nervousness and fear melted away as he discovered the joy of having his lips and tongue on another man's hard throbbing cock.

That joy emboldened him to take Mike's dick into his mouth. However, he was a bit too bold. Derrick took Mike's cock too deep, too fast. He gagged and had to fight to avoid vomiting in Mike's lap. He pulled away coughing and choking. Mike reached for him, wanting to reassure him, hoping it wouldn't sour Derrick to the experience.

"Oh fuck, I am an idiot!" Derrick declared when he got the gag reflex under control.

"Nah, it takes practice to take a cock deep, man," Mike said compassionately while holding Derrick's face and looking into his eyes. "I have to tell you, I loved the way you were licking my cock."

"Really?"

"Yeah it felt great. Lots of tongue action is always hot."

"Mmmmmmmm, in that case can I try something else?" Derrick asked not sure where the idea came from.

"What?"

"I want to lick your smooth balls."

"Shit, you never have to ask that. You can lick my balls as much as you want. Let me get in a better position for you."

Mike crawled up onto the bed and rolled over on his back. He grabbed a pillow and shoved it under his ass. Then he grabbed his ankles while spreading his legs. In that position his full heavy balls were fully exposed. Derrick tentatively crawled between his new friend's legs. He hadn't imagined having Mike display his balls like they were the main course on a buffet. Steeling his nerve he nuzzled Mike's thigh with his cheek. Mike moaned appreciatively. When Derrick brought his lips to Mike's balls he was surprised by the soft silky feel of the younger man's shaved scrotum. He loved the way the sack felt on his tongue and began to enthusiastically lick Mike's balls.

"Oh my god, man, you really know how to make a guy squirm." Mike moaned while enjoying the attention being paid to his balls.

Derrick was totally into the oral exploration of Mike's large balls. He seemed to instinctively know exactly how to lick and suck a ball sack to give maximum pleasure despite having no experience giving such pleasure and very little receiving similar treatment. Mike was panting and writhing on the bed due to the intense pleasure.

"Oh fuck, you are incredible, Derrick. I am fucking on fire!" Mike roared as he took hold of his own dick and began stroking himself.

"No let me," Derrick insisted and pushed Mike's hand away.

Derrick ran his lips up Mike's quivering shaft. After licking the copious amount of precum oozing from Mike's dick, Derrick took the head of his cock into his mouth. This time he was careful not to take Mike's cock too deep. He swallowed only the top half. While sucking on what he now felt was the delicious cock, Derrick fondled Mike's balls and stroked the lower half of his cock.

"Jesus, man, I'm gonna fucking cum!" Mike warned after a few minutes.

Derrick didn't back off as Mike assumed he would. Instead he clamped his lips onto Mike's cock and used his tongue to tease Mike's cock head. Though he didn't really analyze his actions, he knew he liked the taste of precum and assumed cum would be equally tasty. However, he wasn't prepared for the volume of fluid that Mike shot into his mouth. Derrick struggled to swallow the thick musky fluid that was splashing against the back of his throat. When Mike jerked forward on the third spurt, Derrick gagged and was forced to release the spewing cock from his mouth. He held Mike's cock and watched fascinated as the last few spurts of cum jumped from the tiny hole in the tip to his face.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds