Hidden Desires

Derrick licked a droplet off his lips and took a moment to discern the taste. It was much saltier than the precum had been and lacked sweetness. However, he didn't find the taste unpleasant the way he had always imagined. He continued holding Mike's cock as it shrank while listening to his new lover's contented panting.

"Wow that was some first blow job, Derrick!" Mike exclaimed. "How are you doing?"

"I feel great, actually," Derrick responded happily as he crawled up to plant a kiss on Mike's lips.

"I am so fucking happy I found you," Derrick gushed after kissing Mike.

"Me too and hopefully I can make you even happier," Mike said before starting to kiss his way down Derrick's body.

Derrick's seven-inch tool was fully hard and pointing skyward. Mike didn't waste time getting down to business. He swirled his tongue around Derrick's purplish cock head a couple of times before engulf the throbbing shaft. Being a practiced cock sucker, Mike had no issues with gagging and proceeded to begin giving Derrick the best deep throating the older man had ever experienced. It only took about five minutes to send Derrick over the edge. Mike easily swallowed every drop that sprang from Derrick's wildly jerking cock. It took Derrick longer to recover from the powerful orgasm than it had taken Mike to cause it to happen.

The two men no longer strangers, laid in bed for over an hour, happily talking and caressing each other. They sucked each other to orgasm again before sharing a shower. It was only the fact that Mike's wife was waiting at home that kept them from going for a third orgasm that afternoon. It was the start of a friendship that would outlast both of their marriages. At first it was golf and blow jobs. Soon they were meeting at least once a week for long lunches in motels near work. They became very close friends and both met the other's family while keeping the secret of the true nature of their relationship. After a time they progressed from oral love making to include anal sex. Neither could be classified as either a top or bottom and they took turns in those roles. However, anal was only an adjunct to the oral sex they loved to give each other.

Two years after he met Mike, Derrick's wife announced that she had fallen in love with another man. It turned out that she had been having the most cliché of affairs with the pool man who was over twenty years her junior. Even though she was the only one to admit infidelity, she still took the big house and a huge cash settlement. The young pool man moved into Derrick's bed and he moved into a condo near work. He was happier than he had ever been. The condo made it easier for him and Mike to continue their clandestine affair. It was three more years before Mike got the courage to end the marriage that no longer had meaning.

His wife took it well acknowledging that she had known for a long time that he was giving his love to another. When he admitted to her that he was gay, she told him that she had known that for even longer. He didn't have the guts to ask her why she never left him. The divorce was amicable and Mike and his wife remained friends. In many ways they were closer after the divorce than they had been while married. Mike moved in with Derrick and as the saying goes they are living happily ever after.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds