Hmmm... A Swinging Barn Dance

"There, perfection!" exclaimed Tammy. "A little make-up and we'll be done."

Ali stood and walked across to the full length mirror. Tammy joined by her side, this time having slipped her shorts back on. She put her hand on her shoulder, bending one knee in a pose."

"Now don't we look like the perfect set of twins?" Tammy asked.

Ali giggled. "Em, not quite! You're blonde, I'm dark. You've blue eyes, mine are brown. You're ...what ...not even thirty, I'm, well I won't go into that!"

"Well sisters then. Perhaps my sister from a different mister, but definitely sisters!"

"Sisters it is, then." replied Ali.

They finished up with some make up - same red lipstick - and a pair of matching knee high cowboy boots. "It starts at six", stated Tammy as she gave Ali a quick kiss on her cheek as she was leaving. "Don't be late, it doesn't take long to warm up."

***

Ali clicked open the door. We stood transfixed as we looked at each other before falling around in fits of laughter.

"Sammy came up to give me this." I said pulling on an oversized cowboy hat. "I mean, what is this all about? I have my limits."

Ali twirled around. "Who do I remind you off? She's turned me into her, or a version of her as I still don't have these boobs!"

We stood together looking at ourselves in the mirror.

"We look more like Woody and Jessie from Toy-Story rather than anyone else! What will we do, they've backed us into a corner?"

"Well I guess I know someone who'd like to back me into a corner" said Ali in a more serious tone. I raised a questioning eyebrow 'Who?' "Tammy! That's who. She's been all over me. She had me strip off in front of her, she was half naked and she kept brushing against me! Actually, it felt rather nice when I think about it!"

"I bet it did. Do you see the size of these..."

"See them? I think my ears are bruised!"

"I think we've stumbled into something we weren't expecting. Nor prepared for."

"Not expecting, yes. Not prepared for...well we could just have a look at what's going on. Only a look. Nothing else. I'm a one man woman. Oh wait, I'm a two man woman, but only one at a time!"

"Ha, yes, you are that. We'll go, have some food, have a look around then go. Unless we get in the swing of it, so to speak! Now, before we were rudely interrupted, where were we?"

"Well, I think that you were about to..." Alison stepped in front of me pulling the big buckle of my belt loose. "Actually, I don't want to spoil this lipstick!"

I reached up to squeeze her boobs. "Wow, these are pert. Now if only Tammy were here too."

"I'm sure she'd join us in a flash!" replied Ali.

I looked across her shoulder at our reflections in the full length mirror. Her bum looked fantastic in the tight shorts. There was something a bit kinky in how we were dressed. My hands dropped to her bottom squeezing tightly. My cock instantly responded, stiffening quickly inside my jeans. I knew what I wanted, I couldn't take my eyes of it now. Her long legs were even more lengthened by the shorts pulled up high. Her cheeks were pulled in tightly, her hips perfectly rounded. In American parlance I thought 'I want that ass'.

I pulled a console table across from the wall and positioned it a short distance from the mirror, guiding Ali over it, her head down looking at the mirror. It was just the correct height and supported her perfectly, her bottom placed nicely, and narrow so that her boobs hung off the other side. Well 'hung' is the wrong word, they were kept firmly pushed upwards by her tight bra and shirt, her cleavage invitingly on display.

"Oh my, Sheriff, I wasn't expecting this!"

I stood behind her, my hands on her hips taking in the view in the mirror - Ali bent forward over the table, head up watching, her pony-tailed hair pulled back; me, in my checked shirt and waistcoat and ridiculous cowboy hat. I went to remove it.

"No!" ordered Ali, "leave that on. I like that!"

I reached around and tugged her scarf-belt loose and undid her button and zip. Slowly, her shorts slid over her hips and down to the ground. I undid my jeans to match before sliding her knickers over her bottom. My heart was thumping, my cock springing loose as I pulled my boxers down. Now we were a sight to see.

"Did you lock the door?" asked Ali. "I don't want to be watched twice in one day, let alone once!"

"Have you not noticed? There are no locks anywhere! They being a 'formality', 'we just wander in and out', remember?"

My hands went back down onto her hips, she shuffled her legs to allow me in close. I looked down as I pushed the tip of my cock into her pussy, then slowly withdrew. My tip was coated in her juice. It was obvious that we had both already been turned on when we were in bed earlier but with her little interlude with Tammie her juices had continued to flow nicely. I pushed in again, this time deeper. I liked looking at my cock glisten as I withdrew slightly again before pushing in hard. We both expelled a sharp breath, Ali pressing forward over narrow table.

I hadn't imagined that when we got together again I'd be dressed up for the occasion but there was something incredibly sexy about this. We both watched ourselves, or a version of ourselves, in the mirror. She felt incredible, my cock sliding slowly in and out. We were just the right height for each other, especially in this position. Every time I pushed in deeply I could feel all her inner ridges, her pelvic bone pressed flat rubbing against my cock. Her boobs squeezed below her, pushed upwards with every thrust. My trousers and boxers were around my ankles, her shorts and knickers still around one foot. 'Fuck this is good' I thought as I built a steady rhythm.

I tightened my grip on her hips. I could hear her breathing deepen, see her hands grip the back edge of the table. I could sense the tension beginning to spread within her. It certainly was within me. She had taken me close earlier but now I really had to let go but I wanted her to cum too. I pulled her shirt up her back and unhooked her bra, releasing her boobs which began to swing in time with our rhythm. I hoped that this small change may set her off. She let out some quiet moans as her nipples were brushed gently by her loosened underwear. I felt her adjust her legs pushing back into me, pressing down hard in the table. Her clit was now probably pressing against the front edge as she tightened more. She was getting close, our movements became more frantic. This was becoming a far more physical fuck than we normally had. Our passions were high. I could see her grind in, her clit pressing against the hard surface. I wasn't going to be able to hold out any longer, my balls felt like they were on fire, I had to let go. I thrust in once more as I felt my legs tingle from the back of my knees, up through my buttocks and shooting through my balls and cock. I felt myself explode inside of her.

The first explosion set Ali's own orgasm off. Her hips pressed hard into the table as my cock expanded within her filling her with first blast of my cum. Then another, my legs trembling as I lost strength, Ali shuddering as wave after wave of intense pleasure raced through her. I could physically feel myself drain into her, six or seven full pulses before lessening. 'She'll be so full' I was thinking surprising myself at what I could feel. Perhaps it was just the position but it felt that I had cum more than I had ever before in my life. But why wouldn't I? Her pussy perfectly positioned for me, no straining to hold, just stand there and let it go. It was fantastic. And she looked amazing with her bottom pushed high and open, her boobs swinging free at the front, her head stretched upwards to look at us both. It was almost a perfect fuck.

We came to a rest, our breathing still hard but now slowing. I stepped back, withdrawing slowly from her. I felt a drop of cum slip out as I withdrew from her pussy, looked down to see it drip. Yep, she was full. I placed my hand to draw a finger up to catch the drip then pressed my fingers inside of her. She shuddered as an aftershock was set off. My fingers were coated in the mixture of our juices. I flattened my hand against her.

"Push out," I said and I felt her thigh muscles tense up.

My hand filled with my cum.

"Again." I requested softly.

Three times she tensed and each time more flowed out, the palm of my hand now full. Boy there was a lot. I flattened my hand out again pushing against her, pulling upwards through her legs and over her bottom. I spread our mixed juices across her cheeks, over her hips, up to the small of her back. She was covered. 'She'll need a bath now but her make-up will be fine' I awkwardly thought whilst admiring her glistening in front of me. I knew that she'd really want to see what I'd done to her and looked around. Another mirror hung from the wall, small enough for me to lift off but large enough that if I stood behind her she'd be able to see in the reflection, just like the hairdressers. I lifted it off, put the light and stood behind her positioning the mirror so she could see.

"Wow!" was all she could say. She shook her hips slightly. "Wow!"

If there was anything I knew about Ali it was that she knew her own fantasies and that I was the means by which she could realise them. It was a reciprocal arrangement though as deep down I knew that I had just fulfilled one of my own.

***

Ali had a bath whilst I showered. We both put our 'costumes' back on ready to go down to grab some food, have a quick look around then come back to our room for a proper night of passion. I put a bottle of fizz on ice for later on whilst opening one as we got ready. Naturally I had to help Ali adjust her boobs back into the same position as Tammy had managed, well I am a gentleman at heart, always willing to help.

By six o'clock we were starving. Tammy had suggested that we go down early, spend some time having a drink and food and watching the others arrive. She said she'd track us down and give us a guided tour if we wanted, otherwise we were free to come and go to wherever we wanted. 'Fair enough', we had said between ourselves, 'that gives us a good enough excuse to slip away after a short time'.

We ventured down and crossed the courtyard. It was already near dark and a few people had already arrived. We got the impression that people may be here early for the food so we headed in the direction of the sign that said 'Chow-down", guessing that was where we'd find it. We entered into the outhouse where we found a long wide room where a temporary servery had been set out along one side and three rows of long timber tables and benches ran from end to end, small groups already having already sat down, eating, talking loudly and laughing. It was certainly more than we had been expecting. We weren't sure how big this 'event' was and only expected some buffet type food. But what was being served was an amazing array of all types of food, all somehow related to the Country and Western theme, or at least cowboy related.

Each serving dish and platter had a description of its contents. The main dishes were served by attendants whilst you helped yourself to the accompaniments. Ali and I walked the entire length looking at vast number. We reckoned they could be catering for hundreds. There was a definite 'country' and 'cowboy' theme running throughout with dishes called 'Boot-stomping Bar-b-que', 'Cowgirl Corn Dogs', 'Hoe down Corn Cakes', Chow Time Chops' - the list was endless. The organisation of this 'event', 'party', whatever it was, was immense.

We chose a selection and sat down at one of the tables, away from everyone else. Immediately a group of about eight sitting along from us lifted their plates and came to join us, introducing themselves one by one, asking us endless questions in quick-fire between them, whispering into each other's ears as we tentatively replied. We felt that we were being cornered. We became aware of other groups looking across; we certainly were the centre of attention. At least the room hadn't fallen silent when we entered like some 1980's horror moving when a couple enters the pub deep into the Northern moors. Well actually, I would have preferred that better to the incessant questioning that we were being subjected to.

I felt a presence behind me, then a hand on my shoulder. Tammy crouched down between us, protective arms around us both.

"Now then, I hope you are all being nice to our new friends. Ali and Will here are my special guests for the evening and," she shot is each a quick look and a wink, "they are a bit shy. So let's leave them to find their own way about for a bit."

The group all nodded in acknowledgement of this clear instruction. Smiling, they rose, shaking hands, sharing platitudes, wishing us a great night, clearing their plates and drinks with them.

Tammy pushed between us sitting on the bench.

"Well this is cosier." There was barely an inch between us. "I told you you'd be popular. A new couple always attracts a lot of interest. But don't worry, their excitement towards you will die down when the party gets in full swing."

I noted that she turned to us separately and studied our expressions as she said these words.

I swallowed. "Yes, it's always hard when you are someone new in a crowd who obviously know each other well."

"Very well." Ali joined in. "Very, very well but the look of it".

"Now you guys finish off here and go and have a look around. There's so much going on. If Country and Western isn't your thing, there may be some other goings on that tickle your fancy. Main thing is simply to enjoy yourself. Catch you later."

Tammy stood and left, kissing us both on the cheeks. She moved around the other groups, crouching down, briefly talking to each of them, evidently about us as heads turned towards us each time.

I shuffled closer to Ali.

"Look, we could just go. I'm not sure that I'm feeling comfortable about this."

Ali nodded. "Yes, I mean no. No, I know what you mean. It's all a bit odd but I think we both know what's going on."

"So we leave?" I asked, trying to sound rhetorical.

"Yes. I mean no." replied Ali. "I mean, it might not actually be what we think it is. Perhaps we should just stay for a bit to make sure. I mean..."

"We do know what it is! You're curious aren't you? You want to see what they get up to." I smiled.

Ali's face reddened. "No, no that not correct." She glanced up. "Okay it is. I really do want to see what this is about. I admit it! I want to see what other people get up to."

"And to take part?" I asked with eyebrows raised.

"God no! Never. Noooo...No never!"

"Then we'll have a look around then. There may be something that tickles your fancy!"

She dug me hard in the ribs. "I said 'No, never!' and I meant it."

The pain in my side told me that she did actually mean it.

***

We ventured out of the 'Chow Down' area and into the main barn. It was vast. A stage had been set up and the first of the acts looked like they were getting ready to start. There was well over a hundred people already there, a largish group in front of the stage, others sitting on hay bales around the edges of the room and a few small groups standing talking in the middle. The sound system looked impressive as did the lighting rigs. All very professional.

Most of the people there were dressed similarly to ourselves, some a bit more extreme, toting holsters and guns, spurs and the full cowboy paraphernalia, others more staid in a more 'Country' rather than 'Western' in costume. From standing at the back, they certainly looked like a crowd who were here simply to enjoy a show rather than what we had imagined.

"We may have read this all wrong." I whispered to Ali. "They all look perfectly normal to me. Well as normal as a bunch of adults can be dressed up as cowboys!"

"Yes. I think our imaginations may have raced away. I can't see this group as a bunch of swingers. I feel embarrassed now! Tammy will die laughing when I tell her what we were thinking."

"Maybe just keep that to ourselves. She might start to think that we are a bit odd!"

The first band had finished tuning up and started to announce themselves. The crowd began fill up the barn, the lights in the barn roof dimming. They announced themselves as a tribute act to the Pistol Annies - 'Hi, welcome to all. We hope you recognise the next few tracks taken from our latest album. Feel free to sing along but most importantly dance. So welcome - we are the Pistol Fannies!"

Ali choked herself laughing. "Maybe we are right after all!"

The band fired up, the three female singers at the front, dressed to kill. I don't know much about the Pistol Annies but the 'Fannies' did sound very like them. The crowd was going mad, getting bigger by the minute. Couples dancing, men (and women) drooling over the singers and the rest of the band. It was certainly impressive.

We felt a tap on our shoulders and turned to find Samuel offering us a couple of beers.

"Cheers. Enjoying the show?"

"It's brilliant. What a weekend. We came here to get away from everything but this is amazing!" I responded.

"Well there's plenty to go. Lots of tribute acts." He nodded across to a large blackboard with a running order chalked in it.

The Blue Ass Boys

The Dicksy Chicks

The Juggs

Johnny Flash

Wank Williams

Willy Nelson

Tommy Wynette (drag act)

Kenny Rodgers Dolly (special show)

"And plenty more going on around the farm. Go and explore. It's a time to let your hair down. Leave all your baggage behind. Hell, throw off all your clothes if you want. Be carefree. Have a bit of a release!"

"We will!" replied Ali turning to dance to the music. "One night of being young again is what I need."

Samuel grinned across at me.

"You're a lucky guy, Will. She's a wild horse waiting to be tamed."

"Yes, she is." I replied tentatively to the strange metaphor.

***

We listened to a couple more songs. As the crowd was packing in around us, we left the main barn to go and explore the others. The complex of barns was joined together in a haphazard way, some old structures of timber and clad with corrugated sheeting, other parts more recent with steel columns and shiny new cladding, typical of a lot of farms. Corridors had been formed using hundreds of bales of hay, piled high but with openings into the other areas. Lights had been strung along giving a truly festive feel about the whole thing.

People brushed past us hurrying back and forth, groups and couples laughing and talking excitedly. They certainly did appear to be a happy little community.

The high wall of hay-bales that we were walking along gave way to an opening, then a lower chest height wall of hay. A few couples were leaning on this, drinks in hand, watching what was going on in the adjacent barn. We stopped to see what was happening in this area.

The barn wasn't large but music was playing. A line of twenty or so men, and a couple of women, were lined up along the centre in a line dance formation. They danced in perfect synchronisation, stepping forwards and backwards, turning around, hands and arms moving together. It was certainly impressive. I hadn't really seen proper line dancing before but there did appear to be a certain attraction to it. I turned to Ali.

"Better than 'The Slosh', isn't it?"

She laughed but was interrupted by a loud hooter giving a signal to the dancers. Suddenly they paused abruptly, all turned to face the end wall of the barn and took two large steps forward. The leading dancer disappeared into an opening in the hay-bales at the end. The others gave out a big "Yee Haa!!", spun around back to face us and carried on dancing.

I looked at Ali in puzzlement. She shrugged a 'WTF?' back.

The couple standing closest to us leaning on the hay-bales watching whispered to each other then the man went to join the end of the line furthest away from the opening in the hay wall and started to dance. His partner waved a 'cheers' to him with her drink, smiling across, then turned and did the same to us. She was beaming. Our puzzled looks grew greater.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds