Hmmm... A Swinging Barn Dance

I felt her rise up again, spinning around on my cock, to settle down facing away from me. I stretched my head up to watch her bottom rise gently up and down, her hips spread wide, the lips of her pussy stretching outward do as she rose, compressing back in as she settled back down. I was loving this. The perfect view, her hips and bottom teasingly presented in front of me, the intense sensations from the tip through the entire length of my cock.

I pulled myself forward to reach my hand around to her clit to assist her only to find her own fingers already there. She pushed me away in a clear statement that she already knew what she was doing. I lay back again, closing my eyes as I felt her settle into a steady rhythm, feeling her fingers working at her pussy and against my cock.

She shook herself loose from her shirt, tossing it to the side. I looked up at her back, so tempted to unhook her bra but I knew that she was in control.

A shadow caught my peripheral vision and I turned my head. In the dim light I could see a number of shadows. A large number in fact. My eyes adjusted to make out that we had gathered an audience. 'Oh fuck!' I thought silently, 'She'll die if she knew.' Her hips continued to grind down on me. I didn't want her to stop. I was holding back but I knew that she was getting close. I had a dilemma - 'should I tell her or let her keep going?'

My conscience got the better of me and I tapped her shoulder. She slowed and turned inquisitively. I nodded to the shadows, she turned to look at our audience, now swelled to at least thirty.

"Oh fuck!!" she exclaimed in a near panic. She froze, not quite knowing what to do, her pussy still enveloping my cock.

A few seconds passed. There was silence with the only sound being the blood beating through my ears.

I swallowed, about to speak. The look of terror on her face asking me for guidance. Suddenly she turned back.

"Oh fuck it!! Who cares?" she announced loudly, rising up and down again.

A cheer went up from the crowd, Ali quickened her pace. She reached around her back and un-clipped her bra, her boobs released and bouncing. An even bigger cheer went up when she's raised her hand and swung her bra around in circles above her like a lasso.

A rhythmic chant started from the crowd. Obviously at least one of them had caught her name and the chanting got stronger. Encouraged, she quickened, her hips swivelling in time.

"Ali...Ali...Ali...Ali..." they went.

Her hand swung around, her fingers played. I could feel her tightening against me, her body sucking me into her. She was close, I was close but struggling to hold back. This was her show now.

Her knees pressed tightly against my thighs, her back straightened as her stomach muscles compressed in. A ripple rushed through my cock as she gripped me. I could hold back no longer as my legs tingled from the back of my knees, upwards through my buttocks held down against the hay-bale. I exploded into her as she let out a stifled gasp, her body freezing up high before crumpling down towards my legs. I pushed deep within her as wave after wave of her orgasm milked me.

Our audience roared as the first wave hit, shouting more encouragement. She collapsed limp against me; they began to clap. Ali lay still her pale bottom pushed out towards me. I could feel her embarrassment taking over just as quickly as her orgasm was subsiding.

"Oh my God!", was all I could hear her say softly. "I can't believe we've just done that!"

She rolled off me and onto the floor behind the hay-bale hiding away from the crowd. I searched around for her clothing throwing her shirt and shorts across to her, pulling on my own boxer shorts. I looked across, the crowd had already thinned, moving onto their next show. I waved to the remainers, who returned expressions of gratitude.

I finished dressing and turned to Ali who still lay on the floor, curled up into a foetal position, although now also clothed.

"Have they gone?" she asked quietly. I nodded in reply.

Cautiously she looked up over the bale to satisfy herself that there was no ambush awaiting. I reached out for her hand. "Come on. I really need that drink now!"

***

We returned to the Saloon. Tammy was still there behind the long bar, welcoming us with a grin.

"Oh God, she knows already." murmured Ali as we approached.

"You guys having fun?" Tammy asked cheerfully.

We were silent, embarrassment taking over.

"Oh come on now. News travels fast around here. And look at the both of you, flushed faces and that giveaway glow!" She pushed a bottle of wine across the counter. "I suppose that you'll be needing this!"

I pushed the bottle back.

"Not this time. Just give us whiskey."

She shouted orders to the bar-tender, in a drawn out western twang.

"Bert, just give 'em whiskey!"

A bottle was slid along from one end to the other, expertly grabbed by Tammy and two glasses slammed down as she over-filled. Within a second they were empty.

***

We sat nursing coffees and heavy heads the next morning, perched at the end of one of the long benches in the 'Chow-Down" barn. We kept a distance from the others who all appeared to be in a much more animated mood than ourselves. We could see nods in our direction, a few waves and had the general feeling of being talked about. We both felt that this really could be our worst 'walk of shame'!

I could barely eat a thing, last night's whiskey telling me that I should learn to behave. We had polished off the bottle between us and then...well that's about all we could remember. We awoke half clothed in our room, flat out on our bed.

"I can't believe what I did!" mumbled Ali into her cup. "I'm so embarrassed."

"What we did." I reminded her. "It's not often I would do something like that. Oh wait, I've never done anything like that. I'm mortified too!"

"Never again", shaking her head. "Never again."

"What? The whiskey? No, never again!"

She gave me a hard stare that said 'Piss off trying to be funny'.

We finished our coffee to head back to our room to crash for the rest of the day and avoid contact with all others. Hopefully Tammy and Sammy would be crashed out too. The longer we avoided them the better, we had decided.

In the courtyard a long table had been set up. On it was a vast array of sex toys, underwear and other bits and pieces of hastily discarded costume.

"Lost property, I presume." I said to Ali as we surveyed the collection of toys. "I don't even know what you could do with some of those!" I brought a weak smile to Ali's face.

"Shit!" she said suddenly. "These are my knickers! I didn't put them back on after we...well you know."

I reached over to retrieve them.

"Oh God, no! I don't want them back. They were wet through last night!"

I picked them up and stuffed them into my pocket.

"Who said I was getting them back for you?" I asked grinning.

"You're insufferable! You have the filthiest mind I know!" she replied.

I raised an eyebrow. "And you think that you have nothing to do with that?"

She stood for a second before we both collapsed in laughter thinking about what we had been through since we had met.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds