Hmmm... A Swinging Barn Dance

We watched for a little bit more and shortly there was another loud signal and the process was repeated. The dancers stopped, hopped around, two large steps forward then the leader disappeared.

The woman standing next to us watching her partner motioned for us to follow her as she moved further along the low walled corridor. Ali shrugged as we did as we were told.

We arrived at another entrance through the hay-bales and a further lowered area where our guide stopped to look over. We sidled up to her. Ours jaws dropped.

This area of the barn had been sectioned off from the area where the line dancing was taking place accessed by the opening through which the dancers were disappearing one by one. It was lined again with hay-bales but in the middle were three separate large bales upon which each were three women being duly fucked by two men each.

I turned to look at Ali; her eyes were popping.

Furthest away the woman was on her knees on top of the hay-bale, being fucked from behind by one of the men. The other man was kneeling opposite with his cock sliding rhythmically in and out of her mouth.

The woman on the middle hay bed was straddling over a guy lying down, riding him hard whilst her mouth was wide open waiting for the other who was wanking close to her face, evidently eagerly waiting for him to cum.

The closest woman was on her back, one man lying on top fucking her wildly. I didn't see the other at first but he was beneath her. It was not obvious where exactly he was inside of her but there was not really much left to our imaginations.

Behind them were three other women watching, giggling between themselves. Our guide nodded across in their direction.

"They're waiting to take their turn. When any of the others have had enough, they'll take their place." She looked at Ali. "You can go and wait your turn if you want."

Ali's face turned white.

"Er no, I think I'll pass. It's not really my..."

"Aw go on." I said teasingly.

She stuck me hard in the ribs again.

We watched the guy in the middle shoot his load into the woman's mouth. She lapped it up, cleaning him off. He stepped back to retrieve his clothing.

The hooter sounded, the "Yee haa!" cheer went up from next door and a new dancer appeared through the door, spotted that the middle woman only had a single man and went over to join in.

"Oh my God, I've never seen anything like this." I said to Ali.

She was silent. In complete shock. The man who had just re-dressed brushed past us, nodding and smiling. Actually grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Ali turned to our guide. "There's women line dancing out there too."

"Of course", our guide replied. "It's all equality here. Anything goes, and almost anything allowed."

She grabbed our hands. "Come with me, I'll show you around for a bit."

We passed through some other high straw corridors stopping at a set of steep wooden steps. She motioned for us to go up.

"This is the hayloft. The oldest barn that Tammy and Sammy have. It's more 'discreet' than the others.

We rose through a hatchway and stood together waiting for our guide. I offered a hand to help her.

"My name's Annie."

"Ali and Mr..., Will. We're Ali and Will."

We looked around. The hay up here was not in bales as in the other barns. This was a soft hay, more grasslike rather than sharp straw. There were a number of small groups sitting around, a number of couples in various states of undress and well, fucking or perhaps lovemaking. There was an air of sensuality about the hayloft. The lighting was softer, the music quieter. It was clear that there was still a lot of interaction going on, as couples approached each other, almost politely before swapping partners or joining in with others.

"I could leave you here if you want. Perhaps this is more your thing?" Annie asked.

We both shook our heads in unison.

"No thank you," I replied on behalf of both of us. "I really don't think it's our thing."

"Pity," she replied eyeing me up and down. "I may have stayed with you." She smiled across at Ali. "Especially for you!"

Ali blushed. "Thank you, I'll accept your compliment but decline the invitation too."

Annie gave out a theatrical sigh before turning to lower herself back down the steep staircase.

She lead us further into the barn complex through the hay-bale corridors.

"You both look like you need another drink." Annie stated. We nodded. "I'll take you to the Saloon in a moment then but first, have a look in here. We cater for 'Country' and 'Western' here. Some people are here for the 'Country and Western' theme and music, others just want to play 'cowboys'.

This barn appeared to be a games type area, with a shooting range, archery, and two of these bucking bronco bulls. Well one large bull and one smaller donkey, upon which sat a naked girl rocking back and forth gently. A fully dressed cowboy hauled himself up onto the bull as his friends cheered him on, slowly increasing the speed until it was at maximum intensity, lasting about fifteen seconds before being unceremoniously thrown to the ground to land on the crash mats. Meanwhile the donkey continued its slow gentle rocking.

"Not much to that!" I said to Annie signalling towards the donkey. She smiled back knowingly.

The naked girl reached down and touched a control panel, the speed quickened although still gentle. She touched again, the donkey maintaining its pace but the girl throwing her head hack, gritting her teeth. She touched again, tapping two buttons. The donkey quickened, as did she, throwing herself back. It was clear she was beginning to have an orgasm. Two more touches and she was almost in ecstasy.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she began to shout. Her hands shot up in the air, her back arched and she screamed on final loud "Yee-haa" before crashing down stabbing at the buttons. The onlookers cheered. She looked up and waved, unsaddling herself.

It was now apparent what her fuss was about. The donkey's saddle was fitted with quite an oversized vibrator. No wonder she had been having such a good time.

Annie raised her inquisitive eyebrows towards Ali. She shook her head initiating another theatrical sigh from Annie.

"Drinks it is then." she announced as she lead us onwards.

We passed through a doorway and out into a courtyard. Ahead was what looked like a complete replica of a saloon from the Wild West, complete with a long covered 'porch', saloon type swing doors, shuttered windows and rough sawn timber cladding. Upstairs there were a number of gabled dormer windows, the roof clad in shingles and a large sign stating what was pretty obvious 'SALOON'. It really did look like the building had been picked up from somewhere in the mid-west of America and time-warped and dropped right here. The windows glowed with a warm flickering light, piano music played and the people inside looked like they were having a good old hoe-down.

We pushed open the spring loaded doors half expecting to be bounced back by a fighting duo of cowboys and ventured inside. Again, a perfect replica of what you imagined a typical Wild West saloon that sprung up during the first gold rush would have looked like. The noise was almost deafening. A long bar lay ahead; high stools with people dressed in full cowboy attire sat nursing whiskies, groups sat at tables, a vast open fire roared to the side and a man sat at an upright piano bashing away the music. Wondering around were a number of ladies, dressed in full mid 1850's 'provocative' attire, stopping to laugh with the men, sitting on their laps, whispering suggestions. We had just travelled back in time. It was perfect!

Annie approached the bar. Behind stood Tammy, now transformed from her country girl outfit into a full blown mid-century Madame. Her hair was piled high; I looked closer, it was a wig; and she wore a low cut long red velvet dress, laced tightly across her stomach. Her boobs were pushed up even higher than before. She beamed when she saw us.

Annie waved us forward. "I have to leave you now." She said. "If I hurry I'll just be in time to see my husband near the front of the line dance. I don't want to miss the action."

"Thank you Annie," replied Tammy. "Go now. You know how popular he is." very matter of factly and blowing Annie a kiss.

"He certainly is!" she replied blowing one back before turning to hurry off.

Tammy leaned forward whispering. "It's his cock, you know. It's huge! Everyone wants to watch."

Ali's mouth slightly opened. I knew what thought had just crossed her mind - 'I want to see'!

Tammy slammed three shot glasses down on the timber counter, grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured sloppily, banging the bottle down.

She laughed. "I love doing that! Too many movies when I was younger! Drink up!"

She gulped her drink in one. We, more tentatively, followed suit grimacing as the sharp spirit hit our throats. She motioned across to a bartender at the opposite end signalling that she was leaving and he sauntered across polishing a glass with a white tea towel, eyeing us up suspiciously. It was all part of the act, as he stood watching in his white collarless shirt, waistcoat and handlebar moustache.

"Sure thing Ma'am", he replied. "I'll keep an eye on things here."

Tammy grabbed the bottle and glasses, had a second thought and laid them down behind the bar, swapping for a bottle of wine instead.

"You can take things too far sometimes. I think this will be nicer."

She guided us across to a table and sat us down. Pouring our drinks she began to explain what all this was about.

"What you've seen before coming in here is all for pleasure. This, however, is for business. When we first saw this place we had dreams of farming. That turned out to be a hard, hard life. Margins were tight. Mornings were early and days were long. The farm needed a good shake up. We turned to the B & B business but that was just pocket money. Hard to scale up. We were about to pack it in so we decided to throw a big party for our friends and workers. We themed it to our love of Country and Western. Everybody loved it, told us we should do it again.

We'd always hung around the edges of the swinging scene when we lived further South so we thought why not cast our net a bit further and we held an even bigger party with, well you know, less inhibitions. It nearly spiralled out of control - about four hundred people turned up! The place was packed! We had only organised two of the barns and it was chaos. Everywhere you looked there were naked bodies. Even I saw things that night that I couldn't believe.

So we thought out a plan. If we got tenant farmers in for the land, we could perhaps develop the barn complex into a venue for such parties. There was obviously a demand across the area. So we set up in a more organised way. Again, not a great success as even at once a month it was not really sustainable. The swinging scene may be big, but not big enough. It needs to be kept special, nothing too regular or the excitement passes quickly.

One thing we did notice though, was a growing number of people who were more into the 'cowboy' theme rather than the C & W scene. We've thought out a plan to transform this place into a Wild West theme park - this Saloon is the starting point. Good, eh? We plan a whole township and a redevelopment of the barn areas into restaurants and activity places. The parties like tonight will continue for a while but only about three times a year. The people here will spread the word about what we're doing and will return with their families as we get set up. Believe me, there's a demand for the theme."

Tammy was certainly surprising us. Who we initially thought of as a dolly blonde dressed up in a play outfit was turning out to be a shrewd businesswoman.

We finished our wine as she explained some more of their plans and the rest of their history. The place was getting busier so she was probably right, there was a demand.

"I need to get back to work then let you go off to enjoy yourselves. I want to show you one last thing. It proves you can make money from the strangest desires of people."

She lead us out of the saloon and across the courtyard to a large barn. This was a modern barn, not adorned for the party. We entered through some double glass doors and stood at the edge to watch what was going on.

A young woman, fully naked was riding bareback on a horse, cantering around the barn. A group of another ten stood watching, in various states of undress. A stablehand stood tending another couple of horses.

"This is what they do. They don't join in with any other activities in the party. They simply want to do this. Ride naked, bareback or on a saddle. They pay us a fortune to do this. Enough to stable all our horses full time."

"Unbelievable!" said Ali. "But I could never do anything like that."

Tammy turned to her. "But why not? You only live once."

I instinctively knew what she was going to say next. I groaned inwardly before she spoke.

"It's simple. I'd just end up with black eyes" she replied looking down at her boobs.

Tammy rolled her eyes. "You two go and have some fun. I've got work to get on with." She gave us each a hug then 'shooed' us away.

****

We backtracked along the route that Annie had brought us. There were many more people around than before and appeared to be a lot less clothing around. Near naked bodies pushed past us; everywhere we looked there appeared to be some couple wrapped up in each other. Or rather, multiple couples wrapped up in each other as no-one seemed to care who was doing what with who. Our eyes were popping at each corner we turned and at each area we looked into.

We arrived back at the viewing area for the line-dancing. There was quite a commotion going on. A large crowd had gathered along the hay-bales with lots of cheering and shouting. In the middle, Annie was being held aloft on someone's shoulders. People were reaching up, shaking her hand, clapping her on the back. All we could hear were voices loudly congratulating her - 'well done', 'you're so lucky', 'I wish I were you!' and her returning 'thank yous' in response to the comments.

We squeezed through the crowd to grab at look at what was going on. The hay-bales had been re-arranged. There were still three women in the centre but now only a single male. Crowds surrounded the barn, sat up on the hay-bales watching the action. It very quickly became apparent that the male was Annie's husband. And boy, did he have the biggest cock either of us had ever seen!

The three women were kneeling up on the bales, bottoms high as her husband took it turns to enter them. Each time he would start slowly, edging in and out as he stretched their pussies wide. Gradually he would press in deeper until the woman could take no more before moving to the next. One of women stood shakily after her turn and fell back into the crowd in exhaustion. She was promptly replaced by another evidently encouraged to take her place by her own partner.

It was quite a performance. Eventually it became clear that he may himself be getting tired. Annie, still up high, had thrust her arm up in the air and the crowd started to pass her through, Annie 'surfing' across them. She dropped down into the area and the other girls left her alone with her husband. They embraced and kissed before Annie fell to her knees to start worshipping his huge cock.

Despite her tiny size, Annie lowered her lips around its vast tip, taking him into her mouth. She sank lower, little by little, her mouth stretching wide. Her husband's eyes lit up. There were probably very few women who could do this for him and he was obviously enjoying it. He was about a third of the way in when she stopped, adjusted herself then threw her arms in the air waving them up and down. The crowd went mad, shouting encouragement in time with her waving.

"More, more, more, more..." they chanted from all around.

She silenced them and pressed in downwards. Slowly, millimetre by millimetre. Well over half way now and she raised her arm again. The crowd fell silent. We could see her looking up at her husband, readying herself. There was a subtle nod of a signal between them and she flicked her hand to re-start the crowd.

This time it was a slow build up, like a footballer preparing to take a penalty. The noise grew as she sank down on him for the last time, his cock slipping deep down her throat. A huge cheer went up as he finally fully disappeared into her. It was clear that with a cock that size, she couldn't hold him in for very long and she quickly withdrew, his tip springing free as she released it.

It was incredible. The length and girth of what she had just taken in was enormous. She'd obviously worked on that trick for years.

Ali looked at me. "She's such a lucky woman!" She giggled.

"She's lucky?" I replied, "I think he's the lucky one. Look at what she just did to him!" My cock twitched as I said the words.

The crowd swarmed around Annie and her husband, thinning out around us. Hands were being shaken, backs clapped, expressions of disbelief and congratulations from all around.

I took Ali's hand.

"Come on, let's leave them to it. I think I need another drink after that!"

***

We walked slowly along the hay-bale corridors, peering in at all the goings on in each of the nooks and crannies. My cock was hardening all the time - all this was beginning to have quite an effect on me. Who was I kidding? The whole thing had been highly erotic from the start. I noted Ali adjusting her shorts a few times.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Shorts getting too tight?"

"No, it just. Well, it just..." she leaned in to me and whispered. "My clit is on fire!"

"Hmmm, I have a similar feeling!" She looked down at the bulge in my jeans. "We need to sort this out. We'll head back to our room."

"Well", Ali countered, "I think this is a bit of an emergency situation! We could just find somewhere discrete. The hay-loft perhaps? There may be a quiet corner." She beckoned to the steep staircase.

I went up quickly to scout around. The place was heaving! I'd never seen so many naked bodies at any one time. I looked down at Ali shaking my head. "It's a full blown orgy up here! Nothing discrete about this place!" I lowered myself back down. "We'll need to find another place."

We hunted around for a few minutes before coming across a small area in one of the barns that was tucked away at the back, far from everyone else.

"Shhh, this will be perfect" I whispered to Ali, pushing a couple of hay-bales together as a bed of sorts.

She was immediately on me! She pushed me down onto the bales, straddling across my waist, lowering herself down to kiss me.

"Prepared to be fucked by your own cowgirl, cowboy! I'm going to ride you like you've never been ridden before."

She tracked her tongue across my lips and down my neck, opening my shirt buttons one by one, reaching down to my belt, unbuckling and pulling my jeans down sharply. She stood to remove them completely before peeling off her own shorts. Teasingly, she slowly unbuttoned her top, squeezing her boobs high as she did so. My cock was straining in my boxers, stiff and desperate. She slipped them down tossing them to the side, removing her knickers in one swift move. She stood in front of me, posing, her pussy lips looking engorged and red with excitement, glistening in the low lighting. She straddled me again, reaching around her back, grasping my cock and guiding me in. There was no resistance as she glided down onto me.

Her hands were on my chest as she rose up and down, her boobs pressing forward as she moved. With each slide up and down my cock, she gave a little swivel of her hips pushing her clit against me. I went to pull her shirt off her shoulders but she pushed me back down, straightening herself up and guiding my hands into her boobs, firm within her push-up bra. Her thighs pressed against my sides, her hip swivels intensified. I closed my eyes to lose myself in the pleasure she was inflicting on me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds