How to Train Your Puppygirl

I don't think I've strained harder once this whole fucking month.

Next up was the butt plug that she can control from her phone, except I think this one was bigger. My pussy felt more full despite it accepting the toy much easier, and Mistress cranked it up to the moon right off the bat. No warmup, no working me toward that maddening intensity, she just shoved me into it without another word. It took every bit of focus I had not to collapse to the ground and writhe in agonized ecstasy, but I managed it. I stumbled along as Mistress turned around and strode down the path like nothing happened, and I had no choice but to keep up. I'm sure she would've just dragged me by my neck if I fell anyway.

We walked for quite a while. Thankfully the path was pretty clear, as Mistress did not allow me shoes for our walk. The collar limited my air intake even when I held perfect posture, and my arms were crying out for relief from the cruel bondage, but it was hard to think about anything except how good my caged cock felt and the hypnotic draw of Mistress' stride. My chain and locks clinked with every step, and I couldn't take my eyes off her butt. I feel so blushy writing that, especially since she's reading over my shoulder, but it's true. My gaze locked on and could not look away. My cock demanded it, and I couldn't do anything but listen to it.

We reached a small grove, and Mistress led me over to an oak tree. She shoved me against it and finally released the restraints on my arms, only to chain them together around the tree! I was trapped in an awkward backwards hug, which only got worse when she chained my ankles to the trunk as well. In a matter of moments, I was totally helpless. She wound ropes around my torso to hold me in place, then added another rope to anchor points on the sides of the posture collar. "I could just leave you like this, you know," she mused. "Not like you could stop me, hostage."

I tried and failed to shake my head. I pleaded with her not to abandon me like this. Who knows who could come along and use my body? Who knows who might steal me away and take me prisoner? Mistress smirked at me. "If you don't want me to leave you here for the wolves to find you, there's only one condition I'll accept." I nodded. Yes, Mistress, whatever you want. "I will bring you home with me if you beg for me to hurt you. Properly. I want to teach you what pain is in all its glory, but I'll only do it if you fucking beg."

She unlocked my gag, and the begging spilled out before I could process the words.

"Mistress, Goddess, please hurt me. Please make me suffer for you. Please beat me and bite me and punish me however you want, I need it, I deserve it, I'm so fucking wet for it, please!"

I will remember those words until I'm in the ground. I've never meant anything more in my life. She gave me that order and my brain disappeared. All I could think to do was obey her, and the order she gave me would've been terrifying just two weeks ago! But now? Oh, I wanted to hurt for her. We were alone in the middle of nowhere, not another living soul around for miles, where I could suffer as much as she wanted. Even inside our home, we had to be aware of not being too loud for the neighbors' sake. Here, where there was nobody to get concerned about pained screams, my imagination for what she could do to me was free of constraint. I was panting before she laid a finger on me.

"Alright puppygirl," Mistress growled. "You're not getting gagged. I want you to fucking scream for me." This was a new tone of voice for her. Whenever she's been dominant with me thus far, she's used the same voice. It drops a hair in pitch and drips with confidence, and she just sounds completely in control. But this... fuck, this was different. She sounded feral. Dangerous. Like a snarling dog that just snapped its chain. I whimpered and tried to shrink away, but my restraints held me firm. I haven't come closer to safewording out this month than in that moment, but I took a deep breath and steadied myself. Mistress may want to hurt me, but I know she'd never harm me. I wanted to see where she went with this.

She started with clamps on my nipples, the ones with little rubber caps on them. I winced as they bit into the soft flesh of my tits, but Mistress just smiled. "Remember to take deep breaths, mutt," she advised. "Tensing up will only make this worse for you." I nodded as best I could in my position, then whimpered as I saw the bag full of clothespins in her hand.

"I've wanted to do this to someone for years," she said, obvious excitement in her voice. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this kind of opportunity, puppygirl. How many people I've repressed these desires for." She added a clothespin to either side of both clamps, drawing a pained moan out of me. "I'm not going to repress shit today."

She ran the clothespins all the way down my sides, attached several to my balls, then yanked the clamps off my tits. That was the first time I screamed today. It wasn't too loud or piercing, but I was taken aback by how badly it hurt. Mistress just smirked and reapplied the clamps. "Don't fight the pain," she hissed in my ear. "Luxuriate in it. Let go of your fear, let go of your puny understanding of suffering. It's just a sensation. Choose to enjoy it."

Mistress kissed me Drop. Drop. Drop. and her words bounced around in my head. I... I can just do that? I can just enjoy pain? She ripped my nipple clamps off again and I opened my mouth to scream, but she just forced her tongue down my throat and put the clamps right back on. I screwed my eyes up and she just flicked the clothespins on my balls. Was this hell? It had to be hell. All I could think about was the pain... and the pleasure... and the pretty girl with her tongue down my throat. I was straining hard enough that even the cage fucking hurt.

Mistress broke the kiss and went back into her backpack, pulling out a circular piece of leather. It had thin chains on the outside of it and an empty ring in the middle, and Mistress fastened it around my balls. "This is called a parachute, puppygirl," Mistress said. "I want to punish your cute little balls for existing right now, because the only thing that could make this better would be you having a wet pussy for me to fuck." I whined and protested that I was trying, but Mistress instantly clapped a hand over my mouth and gave me a death stare.

"I said I wanted you to scream, puppy," she hissed. "Not speak. If I hear another fucking human word from you, then so help me god I will wring your little neck." My blood ran cold and my cock drooled precum all over Mistress' boots. Even though deep down I knew she wouldn't, my brain couldn't access that information in the moment. I was so overwhelmed I thought I might pass out. Maybe I did? I know I felt fuzzy and weak. What I do remember is that when she removed her hand from my mouth, I just let out a tiny little bark. Mistress locked the small chains to the chain around the trunk, and I felt a sharp pull against my balls. I whined and tugged on my restraints, but they were still unyielding. Plus, with every tiny movement I was able to make, the thin chain pulled my bits down toward the forest floor.

"Remember, fighting will just make this worse, dummy," Mistress said. "Be a good girl and let me punish your bits for existing. You and I both know what you want down there." She was right. I want a pussy more than words can describe. The idea of just having a nice, wet hole between my legs instead of this stupid fucking cock is heavenly. Not just for sex too; I want to wear skintight clothes without having that big bulge. I want to feel more feminine every time I look in the mirror. I love my cage, but if I could be locked in chastity WITH a pussy? Now that sounds like heaven to me.

I'm on a list to get bottom surgery, but that shit takes time. I wish I could just snap my fingers and have the genitals I want. I'm honestly grateful to Master and Mistress for locking me up like this. My cage is pretty small and doesn't give me any room to grow, and it feels much better to have this between my legs when I'm in a dress or leggings than a free cock.

"I don't want to think of that thing as a cock anymore," Mistress said as she ripped off my nipple clamps again. "Both in your head and in that little diary of yours, you will call it a clit. That's basically what it is right now anyway." I moaned and screamed and whined all at once. She was right. It's not a cock anymore, and I don't want it to be one, so why on earth should I call it that? My clit. It's my clit. No, it's Mistress' clit. It's Master's clit. They sealed it up and they control access to it, so why should I think of it as mine?

"You don't have a cock, you have a pussy-to-be," Mistress said as she yanked on the chains attached to my balls. "And until it is what it's supposed to be, I'm going to make sure all it does is strain and suffer." The pain was... exquisite. I didn't realize suffering could bring me pleasure like this. It fucking hurt, don't get me wrong. I'm pressing my legs together just thinking of how much it hurt. But gods above, I don't think I've felt more euphoria in my life. I screamed to the heavens, the plug still buzzing against my puppy button. I'm not sure how I didn't cum, but the cage just barely held me back.

I cried. It only took a few more harsh tugs on the chains to coax the first tears from my eyes, and that just unlocked a new level of hunger in Mistress. She replaced the nipple clamps with ones that had bare metal tips, and they stung much worse. She locked the chains running from them to the one running between my ankles, then blindfolded me. "This'll teach you to leave your Mistress tied up for eight hours," she growled.

A sharp pain jolted through my tits. I recognized the riding crop, but she wasn't starting soft this time. The leather strap left a stinging sensation behind, and Mistress just reared back and struck me again. The clamps and clothespins rattled with every blow, and I pulled on my chains as hard as I could. No dice. I was well and truly trapped, unable to get away from one ounce of the suffering Mistress had planned for me. I don't understand why I love that so much!

She cracked it against one of the clothespins and it snapped off my skin. Blood rushed back as she delivered several quick blows to the tender area. Holy fuck, I screamed my head off at that. She must've put at least thirty of those on me, and she removed every single one like that. I could hear her fingering her pussy to the sight of my suffering, and that just made it even worse. I tried to heed her orders to just scream and never speak, but I couldn't help it. She only removed a few of the clothespins when I broke.

"MISTRESS, PLEASE!" I screamed. I shouldn't have. I really should've just barked, but I didn't. She stopped mid-swing, and without a word, dug out a massive ring gag and jammed it between my teeth.

"You can't follow a simple fucking order, mutt?" Mistress said as she locked it behind my head. "Fine. No more human words for you." She got right back to the task at hand, and she did not stop until she beat off every last one. I was a fucking mess by the time she finished. I was sobbing and shaking, tears streaming down my cheeks. My bits felt like they were about to be torn free from my body. My nipples hurt. My limbs hurt. I felt wrung out and exhausted in the best way, so I snapped my fingers.

In an instant, Mistress snapped out of her vicious reverie, unlocked my gag, and kissed me Drop. Drop. Drop. "I'm so fucking proud of you, puppygirl," she said, and my girlfriend was back. I smiled like an idiot as she unlocked all my chains, accepting me as I collapsed into her grasp. "You did an amazing job, you took so much!" Holding me in one arm, she reached back into her bag and pulled out my stuffed koala, Marius. I squealed and took him in my arms, squeezing him as hard as I could.

Mistress sat on the ground with me, leaning up against the tree. She just held me for as long as I wanted, praising me and scratching right behind my ears. I don't remember most of what she said, but I remember how loved and happy I felt. I'm proud of myself! Mistress clearly loved that, and I don't know if I'll ever have an experience that incredible again. It felt like the world outside of her and I vanished while I was chained to that tree.

I guess I do have another 15 days of this though...

I wonder if a straining cock clit has ever burst through solid steel.

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

December 17

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Being a good puppygirl has its perks, damn.

Master and Mistress let me sleep in the bed again last night! They unbound me from my computer chair once I finished my diary entry and I saw Marius sitting right in the middle of our huge pile of pillows, and I got so excited. I just started barking and wagging my tail, and I bounded right in. The bed is so comfy. Master actually built the frame himself, and Mistress sprung big-time for the mattress. The sheets are soft and silky, the blankets feel like clouds, and oh my gods the PILLOWS! My kennel is comfy and I love it, don't get me wrong, but... come on. There's a reason all dogs get excited when they're allowed to sleep in the human bed.

They let me sleep in and cooked me breakfast in bed, but they didn't just let me eat it. No, Master and Mistress told me today, I wouldn't do a single thing for myself. Walk, talk, eat, perform any tasks, they were going to treat me like a pampered pet. Sorry, a helpless pampered pet. Mistress really emphasized that part as she secured my wrist cuffs behind my back. My arms were still a little sore after everything that happened yesterday, but it wasn't even that tight. I'm a tough puppygirl, I can handle some tension in my shoulders!

It was the same breakfast in bed as last time; eggs, hash browns, pancakes with lemon curd. I like having the same foods over and over again, it brings me comfort. Master fed me every last bite while Mistress gave me gentle pets, caresses, and gropes all over my body, including my caged-up clit. It was hard to hold down moans with a mouth full of food, especially when Mistress decided to spider her fingertips all over a particularly sensitive spot. I was laid back against Mistress' chest, my legs entwined in hers as Master straddled both of us, I had zero leverage. Not that I cared. I don't want leverage anyway.

Once I was done with breakfast, and once I gave Master's feet Drop. Drop. Drop. and hole a thorough tongue bath, Mistress taped her sweaty socks from our little hike into my mouth. I'd never sucked on her socks before, and it was intoxicating. Mistress' feet are a little sweeter than Master's. They have a softer taste, aroma and feel, and they lull me under differently. When I get a taste of Master's feet Drop. Drop. Drop. it's overwhelming. It feels like a sledgehammer against my senses, and I have no choice but to submit to it. Mistress though... it seduces me. It gives me a little whisper of pleasure and tells me to huff deeper, so I do. Before long, just her socks in my mouth were enough to leave me dumbstruck.

Mistress and Master didn't stop at gagging me though. They took me downstairs and there was a knock on the door, and Mommy Melissa came in! Fuck, I blushed so hard the second I saw her. She hadn't even seen me naked yet, and now I was kneeling in front of her, hands cuffed behind my back, sucking on my girlfriend's socks and dripping everywhere from my cage.

She was a sight. Dressed to the nines in a leather motorcycle suit, her black hair blown out behind her from the ride, her every curve and line outlined perfectly by her outfit. Part of me wanted to whine about being so exposed like this without knowing it was coming, but the rest of me looked at her and understood I belonged bound up and gagged on my knees before this woman. She took two quick steps toward me, slipped a finger under my chin to tilt my head back, and kissed me right on my gag. My eyes fluttered shut and I accepted it with a moan. It felt so beautifully kinky. Such a simple show of affection, but twisted and evolved into a different sort of pleasure. You know that feeling of finding a new restaurant that makes a dish you love perfectly in a brand-new way? It felt like that, except a steak dinner doesn't make me strain.

By the time she broke away from me, my mind was fucking gone. I was a lump of puppygirl clay for Mommy. "Your owners told me this will be the first time somebody other than the two of them has taken control of you," she said. "I hope you enjoy the ride." I swear you could see sparks flying in my head. The way she casually mentioned that she would be having her way with me fried me, and she didn't waste a moment getting started.

She pushed her boot between my legs so my cage was nestled against the leather, and I blushed even harder. "Hump for Mommy, puppygirl!" I obeyed in a heartbeat, rutting against her boot and howling into my gag. Yes Mommy, anything for Mommy. She scratched behind my ears and called me a good girl. I'm sure she said plenty of other things that turned my brain into goo, but I can't remember a single one. Between the scratches and the infuriating pleasure of humping Mommy's boot, I didn't have any room left in my head to process what she said to me. So long as I obey her, what does it matter if I understand it anyway?

Mommy brought a special surprise for me: she packed the sleepsack I saw in her dungeon, and I was going in it. Master carried me back upstairs to our bed and undid my uniform, then the three of them slid me into the leather bag. It had internal sleeves for my arms and a hole for my clit to stick through, and it was so fucking comfortable. I sighed a little as Mommy zipped it up, trapping me inside. Mistress arranged the pillows under my head to make sure I was comfortable, and I thought that would be the extent of my restraints.

Silly me.

It started with Mistress tying a web of ropes between a series of D-rings on either side of the main zipper, drawing the padded leather in closer around me. I moaned and humped at nothing, and Mommy just tickled under my chin and called me a good girl. Even when Master had me wrapped up in plastic and duct tape, it had nothing on this. Even, constant, soft pressure on every inch of my body. No way to struggle, no way to fight it, no option but total acceptance and surrender.

Master reinforced the rope lattice with padlocks, tightening me down even further. By the time Mommy wrapped my body in thick leather belts and tied me down to the bed with long red ropes, I truly could not move an inch below my neck. I thought I knew what total helplessness was before today, and I was wrong. The sleepsack held me prisoner with absolute certainty. It was intoxicating. That heat always smoldering in the pit of my stomach grew to a roaring blaze, encouraged along by my cage.

I can hardly even describe what Mommy did to me. She didn't touch me except to kiss me through my gag, and when she wasn't doing that she was talking circles around me. My eyes glazed over, and my begs for her to please touch my clit and make me cum faded in a hurry. I didn't even want to cum anyway, Mommy explained. I like it much better when I'm banned from cumming and getting more and more needy, why would I want to ruin something that brings me so much joy?

It's hard to argue with her, really. Mommy's sleepsack felt so much better than stroking ever did. If my uniform made me feel secure, this was like the world's best weighted blanket. Nothing could ever hurt me in Mommy's sleepsack. I felt safe and comfortable and relaxed, so relaxed it's hard to remember what Mommy said. I wish I did, it was really hot and made me leak like crazy, but it's buried in some part of my mind I don't have access to. Oh well, it's not like good puppygirls have to think.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds