How to Train Your Puppygirl

She laughed when she read that. My cheeks feel like they're on fire. Sitting here simping over my girlfriend while I strain in a cage, unable to think of her as anything but my Mistress, not allowed to use her real name, I really feel like a sub. I never thought I could experience pleasure like this. Sex was always a lot of fun, but it was never addicting like this. I feel liberated. I feel happier than I used to. I look down at my cuffs, and I feel a bolt of joy alongside the strain in my cage. It feels so good to be so kinky.

Mistress just unlocked me from my desk and told me I get to watch this next part. I can't wait to watch Master fall apart.

(Editor's note: Mistress has made me hers. I don't know when, or if, I'll be allowed out of this cage, but I'm going to make sure my puppygirl suffers everything I suffer a million times over. - Master)

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

December 11

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

Well, Master wasn't lying. His desperation is going to be my problem.

I spent today in the heavy metal cuffs and chains under his desk, my bone gag replaced with a wide steel ring, tonguing at Master's cage. I can't imagine that helped his state of mind, and his order seemed to come from a place of blind hope more than anything else. I wanted to tell him that it wouldn't help and would probably make things worse, but using human words feels strange and foreign to me after 11 days of virtually never speaking. Besides, it's not like I'd get a chance to speak anyway. I got maybe three seconds between Master removing my standard bone gag and replacing it with a ring.

Fuck, the ring makes me drool so much, I feel like such a messy puppy. My chest is covered in spit and Master's precum, and he didn't let me clean it up. He hasn't taken off the ring once all day! While I was under his desk, chained up and helpless, he casually mentioned that I should expect him to act a lot more cruel now that he wouldn't be getting regular release. He'd need to relieve the stress somehow, he explained, and what better way to do so than on his perma-bound submissive puppygirl?

Perma-bound. That was the word he used, perma-bound. I should be scared of that. I should be terrified that I'm basically the hostage of a boy who's been denied a source of pleasure he loves. I should be horrified that the only person who could help me fend him off just wants to make me more helpless. But I'm not terrified, I'm so excited. I wag my tail when I think of how vicious Master will get with me once he reaches the state my brain is in. I push my tits out when he walks by me, I nuzzle at him when he sits near me, I get a whiff of the musk from his caged cock and it sets my head spinning. He already smells amazing, but now he carries around this aroma of precum and sweat that is like crack to me.

After dinner, he put the ring gag back in and turned on a movie with Mistress. While they snuggled on the couch, I knelt on the floor, lapping at his balls and moaning like a bitch in heat. The taste and scent were intoxicating, and I didn't have to think about anything but being a good puppygirl. I was dimly aware of Master and Mistress teasing me, but I didn't process any of their words. The tone was enough to make me blushy, but my every thought was devoted to Master's package. Fuck, just thinking about it now is making me drool.

Master and Mistress have such different ways of toying with me. Master is much more physical. He throws me around and makes me worship him and likes to show force. He relishes in being bigger and stronger than me, and sometimes he'll make my perma-bondage far more strict just for the pleasure of making me weak. He's usually the one who'll loop a finger around a ring in my collar to drag me around for the hell of it, and today after he worked out he made me give his muscles a tongue bath. I licked every inch of his body, chasing all the sweat droplets. He tastes fucking amazing.

Mistress though... she has a different way about her. She's more than happy to use her physical superiority to her advantage as well, don't get me wrong. She's thrown me against the wall just to grope my tits more than once, but she plays these mind games with me that just make my heat worse. She loves to just... tease. Whisper in my ear about all the awful things she wants to do to me, how seeing me subbed out gets her off, how much she loves keeping me gagged and keeping human words out of my reach. All these reminders of how much my submission pleases her leave me so weak and pliable, fuck I would do anything she says.

(Editor's note: Good puppygirl. Don't think, submit. Don't resist, obey. Dissolve into submission and servitude. -Mistress)

The sadistic little voice in the back of my head just keeps getting louder. It tells me that this is where I belong. It reminds me that the only human furniture I've been allowed on for more than a week is my computer chair, and I'm always tied up on it! It tells me that my poor little cock deserves every ounce of punishment it's received in this cage, that if I'm being honest with myself, I kinda don't want it off. I want to cum, holy fuck do I want to cum, but I want to cum while I'm still locked up. Thinking about being free of this cage already feels strange. I'm sure I'll sing a different tune come January 1, when gods willing I will bury myself in Mistress' pussy and rut myself stupid, but for now it feels good to luxuriate in denial.

January 1. Fuck me that's so long from now. Just thinking about waiting three more weeks for relief from this agony makes the agony feel even better.

MASTER JUST DRAGGED ME INTO THE SHOWER AND PISSED ALL OVER ME AGAIN! Took off my uniform so he wouldn't get it dirty and sprayed me down! Then when he put me in my shower cuffs to clean me off, he stuffed my hole and mouth with dildos and said he didn't think I was pathetic enough! I'm not proud of the noises I made. I swear I had heart-eyes looking up at him. Those steely blue eyes staring back at me, promising three more weeks of kinky suffering beneath him and Mistress, how could I ever resist? My knees were shaky, my cock dribbled precum from its cage, and I moaned like a stupid little whore. The dildo was knotted, and Master forced the knot in behind my ring gag to keep it in place. I gagged on it, it wasn't a small dildo, but he seemed to like seeing me choke on it so much I didn't ask for it out. It wasn't like it felt bad...

I got my bone gag back for bedtime, I'm all snuggled up in my kennel now. Mistress got me a new blanket at the store today, it's so soft and fluffy and warm. She even spent all evening snuggled up under it so it would smell like her! She really knows her puppygirl so well, I'm so lucky. I think they're fucking again, and I think Mistress is using her strap. Why do I like that I can't see them so much?

Maybe I really am a puppycuck.

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

December 12

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

Today was a mindfuck, holy shit.

Mistress said she had something new she wanted to try today. Right after I finished my kibble for breakfast, she clipped a leash to my collar and led me out to the car! I was still naked except for my uniform, but Mistress was so confident and tugging so hard on my leash that I couldn't help but follow her. I covered up my cage with both hands and blushed as hard as I have in my life, but we made it without anyone seeing. I think. Our driveway is not especially private, so any of our neighbors could have seen what a kinky little whore I've become. They're probably gonna find out eventually anyway. For all I know, Master and Mistress are planning to rent me out to them.

She put me in the front seat, then showed me a brand-new feature she'd added to the car. She hit a button on the dash, and several small hatches slid open on either side of me with a hiss, revealing long leather belts hidden within. I gaped as she stretched them across my body, tightly binding me to the seat with almost no wiggle room.

Mistress pulled out of the driveway and headed down the road while I squirmed around in my seat as best I could. The leather belts were tight, and I couldn't even move my head because of the magnetic lock on my gag. I had no idea where we were going, nor did I know where Master was. I hadn't seen him all day. But Mistress just turned on an audio track on the stereo system, which turned out to be her voice laid over trance music, telling me to be a good puppygirl and drop. Drop. Drop. Drop.

Just writing that makes me feel fuzzy all over again. I don't remember most of the car ride after that, but I do remember seeing a huge puddle of precum between my legs once we reached our destination. I was drooling around my bone gag and Mistress had that smug smile on her face. She released the straps and magnetic lock, and only then did I hear a noise coming from the trunk. It sounded like muffled yells.

Two women came out from the house we parked at. They were both dressed in identical cuffs and collars to me, except they were wearing matching black rubber catsuits and spike heels, with their hair tied in long single braids. They were both stunning, and they popped the trunk and pulled out Master, hogtied and ballgagged and looking very confused. Mistress giggled as they carried him inside. "We're going to train some new instincts into you today, puppygirl," Mistress said. "Your Master needs to understand some things about the way he wants his life to work, and you will be instrumental in that process." I didn't really get what that meant, but I wagged my tail and nodded nonetheless. As long as it meant I was a good puppygirl, the rest didn't really matter to me.

Mistress led me inside by my leash, where the two mysterious women had released Master from his hogtie and tied him down to a heavy oak table. His arms and legs were stretched out to the four corners, wearing nothing but his cage and the keys to my cage and uniform, asking futile questions into the red rubber ball locked into his mouth. The two women, satisfied that he was properly secured, came over and gave Mistress a hug, talking like nothing happened. Their names were Natalie and Cara, and apparently they were Mistress' old college friends. They'd just moved to the area after years abroad to settle down, and they'd been planning this sneak attack on Master for some time.

They were lovely. We all sat down in the living room (I even got to be on human furniture and have my gag out!) to just talk for a while. They asked me all about myself; what I did, how we all met, and how I was enjoying my month of experimentation. I guess Mistress had filled them in on our circumstances. I stumbled over my words constantly, apparently spending the better part of two weeks only making gag noises will mess with your capacity for speech, but I at least communicated how much fun I was having.

Then we turned our attention back to the squirming boy tied down to the table.

"I don't want you to only experiment with submission this month, darling," Mistress said as she slipped the key to my uniform locks off of Master's neck. "I think you should experience every side of this equation." She unlocked them from each other, but did not take them off me. "We're going to help you reduce our sweet little Benny boy to a desperate puddle of precum and tears today, and there's nothing he can do about it!"

Master's eyes got really big at that proclamation, and he protested into his gag, but there truly was nothing he could do about it. All those muscles couldn't snap the ropes pinning him down on the table, and even if he could, there was no way he could overpower all four of us. I felt this strange rush come over me when Mistress said that. I remembered how good it felt to drive him wild when he was bound up in Mommy Melissa's chair, how much I liked seeing him struggle and fight and twitch. I got up from the couch and walked over to him, a brand-new vicious grin on my face.

"Hi there, Master," I whispered, running my fingernails down his chest. "Feeling helpless?" He nodded, and his caged cock leaked a river of precum. I spidered my fingers across his chest, and he giggled into his gag. That rush came over me again, and I jumped atop the table to straddle him. "Miss Natalie, could you tickle his feet please?" I asked, giving her my biggest puppy eyes. She smiled and agreed, running her perfectly manicured nails all over his soles.

Master lost his shit. He tugged on his ropes as hard as he could, howling and screaming into his gag. "Miss Cara, could you get his pits please?" I asked. I tried to mimic the tone I remembered from Mistress' voice on the track in the car, and they all seemed to really enjoy it. Master's eyes fluttered, and I felt his cock straining hard in its prison under me. I giggled and humped against it, taunting him with the hole he so badly wanted to fill. Fuck, I really like the feeling of having power over him.

"Look at you Master, what a helpless boy," I cooed, tweaking his nipples. "Three pretty girls in cuffs and collars turning you to a needy little mess. And the only person here who could help you is the one who got you into this situation!" There were already tears in his eyes. Being on top of him in nothing but my uniform felt like heaven. Just cuffs, collar, cage, and puppy ears, taking the man I love so much and twisting his desires into the most submissive configuration I could find. He's definitely going to get revenge on me for all this, but it feels so good to taunt him, so I just kept at it.

"I bet you want to fuck me right now," I said. "With two pretty girls tickling your feet and pits, I can feel how hard that poor cock is fighting in its prison. You'd cum in like two seconds, wouldn't you?" Master nodded, and we all laughed. I've never seen someone redder than he was. "But that would require Mistress wanting to unlock you," I continued, giving him the biggest smile. "And I think we both know that isn't gonna happen anytime soon!"

I turned and shot Mistress my best puppy eyes. "Pretty please Mistress, please don't let Master's cock out before mine! I think he should have to watch me cum next month before he gets any release!" Master screamed. He shook his head and pulled on his ropes, but Mistress just giggled.

"That's a lovely idea, puppygirl," she said, coming over and kissing me. I saw fireworks Drop. Drop. Drop. when her lips touched mine. My head spun and my cock dripped as she ran her fingers through my hair. I understood that no matter how much power I wielded over Master, she was the one holding my leash. She held all the cards between the two of us, and I was happy to be her dumb pet. Or in that moment I suppose, her attack dog.

Natalie had moved on to scrubbing soft-bristled hairbrushes across Master's feet, while Cara ran her tongue through his pits. Master's hair was a sweaty mess, his cheeks were stained with tears, but he was straining so hard I was afraid he'd break out of the cage and burst into my hole. But as ever, solid steel proved stronger than subby desperation, and the ropes held just as firm. "Let your puppygirl serve you Master," I said, choking him. "I'm just making you feel good! I'm being such a good girl for you, why are you screaming like that?"

Dominating Master was a better high than any drug I've ever tried. The sheer release of endorphins I got from seeing a muscular boy I love bound up and helpless under me was intoxicating. I think Master should be looking forward to many more days like this one, because now I've had a taste.

I'm fully expecting him to get plenty of revenge on me though.

(Editor's note: You have no fucking idea, puppygirl. -Master)

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

December 13

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Good puppygirls Drop ! Drop! Drop!

Mistress told me to change my beginning and ending to that, and it feels good to obey her. Just reading that word makes me all squirmy. It's so easy to Drop. Drop. Drop. for my owners. It feels like my brain goes a little bit numb every time, and sometimes it can take minutes to totally shake it off.

So when Master came up to me after work and whispered "Drop. Drop. Drop." right in my ear, I collapsed in his arms. He told me that dumb puppygirls don't get away with domming their Masters like that as he carried me up to bed. I laid in his arms, drooling and moaning. I was still aware enough to retain what was happening to me, but that word is like reaching into my brain and turning off the lights. I lose all control.

The whole way upstairs, he kept repeating it in my ear, and every time it melted me more. I'm still figuring out what Drop. Drop. Drop. does to me, but as usual, it seems like it has a different effect between Master and Mistress. When Master says it, I become physically helpless but I'm still aware enough to process what happens to me. But when Mistress says it... everything disappears. Her voice slips that word into my ear and I'm gone. She's much less liberal with it though. Master seems desperate to fill the void of pleasure that his cage has forced upon him, so I guess I'm going to spend a lot of time limp and helpless.

By the time he got me upstairs and let my trigger wear off, I was in the far more restrictive set of leather cuffs, the ones that lock my biceps and thighs together and leave me a wriggly little bondage worm. He replaced my usual bone gag with a massive ballgag, one that made my jaws strain around it. Fuck, they're so sore sitting here now writing all this. I could barely choke out a sound around it, let alone any kind of coherent words or pleas. And holy shit, did I need some pleas.

Master sat on my legs and tickled my feet, digging his fingers in under my toes and taunting me for how helpless I was. It was like he hooked me up to live wires and cranked up the power; I immediately went stiff as a board and screamed bloody murder. I'm so fucking ticklish. Back when Master and Mistress were just Ben and Carrie, they would use it to tease me constantly. Sometimes we'd just be sitting on the couch watching a movie, and suddenly I'd be stretched across their laps while they teased my body with their fingertips. I knew tickling Master like that yesterday was playing with fire, but it feels so much worse than it used to!

Maybe it's because of the bondage? Maybe it's because of the cage? Maybe it's just the sheer, agonizing pleasure of being properly helpless to get away? I have no idea, but the tickles made me strain as hard as I have yet this month! My howls were muffled and weak behind the gag, and the cuffs held me tight so I couldn't squirm away from Master's vengeance. The whole time, he was monologuing about how I was his weak, helpless puppygirl, that the second he gets out of his restraints I'm always going to be in for it, that this is the natural order of things.

Silly Master didn't notice Mistress standing behind him, taking notes in her little black book, but I did. I did my very best not to react to her presence, but my mind wandered to something Mistress mentioned yesterday with Natalie and Cara. Something about "the way he wants his life to work"? She hadn't elaborated on that, but I suspected it had something to do with the fact that he had four pretty girls towering over him and reducing him to rubble. Master is so used to his muscles, body, and charisma keeping him in charge of everyone he played with that he didn't consider the power pretty girls' mind games could wield over him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds