Hubby's Corporate Fuck Toy Ch. 02

"Too right I'm ready. Fucking horny too, you're going to be on the end of a pounding tonight, whore! Nick said, rubbing my arse as I stood up. I blushed this time as I saw with my own eyes the wide-eyed shock and disapproval of the old lady at a nearby table who could tell I was going to my room to be fucked by both men.

We took the lift to my room with the guys chatting idly about the conference but as soon as I opened my room door, my whoredom started up again.

Nick was indeed very horny. Bold as brass, he simply pulled his pants and shirt right off and stood there completely naked. My gaze went without hesitation to his crotch and my heart skipped a beat again as I saw that luscious prick of his. Paul noticed me looking too but from our hand-job experience before, I knew he loved that fact. Nick held his cock and wanked it even harder before turning to me;

"Love you in that dress. Keep it on. On your knees now, and suck my dick."

I looked at Paul, perhaps to show him the lust in my eyes. He was already in the process of undressing himself but I didn't wait to see his cock. I just did as I was asked. I dropped to my knees quickly and for yet another time, greedily took Nick's dick in my mouth.

As soon as my mouth was wrapped around the head of his prick, he leant down and shoved his hands down my dress and pulled my tits clean out. I bobbed my mouth over his dick lusciously as he pinched my nipples and slapped my jugs gently.

Paul moved to my other side and simply pushed his cock into my face. I breathed hotly and deeply as two fat cocks vied for the attention of my mouth. My head swam as I stroked one cock and sucked the other in turn, reflecting that only ten minutes ago I had been an elegant and perfectly respectable young (ish!) woman eating a cultured meal with her husband and now, I was on my knees taking two cocks in my mouth like the cheapest of sluts.

With pre-cum and spittle running down my chin and my hands, Paul was again the first to pop. As I gave him his turn again in my mouth, he pushed my head into him with one hand, gripping his cock with the other, the head still in my mouth. With a low growl, he filled my mouth with spunk. As he did so, he shouted down at me not to swallow it. I looked at him in frustration but did as instructed as the guys revelled in using me as a cheap whore;

"Show me the load in your mouth!" Paul ordered. I did, by sticking my tongue out slowly; worried in case the sperm leaked out my mouth. Clearly satisfied at this, Nick stroked his cock in front of my face furiously and said frantically; "Keep that tongue out, I'm going to land more spunk on it now you dirty tart..." he said, his voice ragged and urgent from his impending explosion.

Right on cue, Nick's fat cock spasmed and a hot, thick jet of his come landed right on my tongue, followed by another and another. I had to pull my tongue back in so the come landed underneath it. I felt utterly humiliated again as the guys high-fived either side of me and Paul said, "Great shot!" to Nick who had managed to land his spunk right on my tongue.

Nick leaned down and pressed his hand into my chin to close my mouth and simply said 'swallow' and I almost gagged as what felt like a pint of sperm from two different guys slid down my throat.

"I don't know where she puts it all," said Nick, "She's drained my balls again!"

"She's a cum hungry slut alright," agreed my husband.

I couldn't argue with either statement as I was allowed to get to my feet, noticing my lovely dress had cum stains on the skirt and the waist areas.

I waited there motionless as in this environment I needed instruction -- what was I to do next kind Sirs? They didn't seem certain themselves at first but eventually Nick instructed me to take off all my clothes and return back to them naked.

As I did so, Nick asked Paul if he could take some pictures of 'the slut'. Paul was unsure as he obviously realised he needed to protect my identity but got around it by saying;

"Sure, but we are always instructed by the agency not to photo the face -- nothing that can identify her. She shouldn't be doing any of this officially!"

Nick nodded, accepting this and took out his phone and turned to me.

"On your back slut, spread those legs wide and pull those pussy lips apart for me."

As he gave the instructions, I complied, through my embarrassment. Paul stood next to him and observed, looking at the photos he took in turn as Nick turned me into a wank-mag poser;

"Mm, like that but draw your legs up, I wanna see right up that cunt..."

SNAP.

"Now dangle the right leg over the other"

SNAP.

Nick then ordered me to put on a skirt and black stockings.

"Stand up and face away from me. Now bend over and lift that skirt up just above your arse."

SNAP

"Now stay there and spread your arse cheek with your right hand"

SNAP

"Now turn around and lift the skirt high above your waist"

SNAP

"Let the skirt drop down. Pick your right tit up and lick your nipple." I was worried about this one but after a meaningful glance to Paul he confirmed it was OK identity-wise.

Nick had me in positions like this for ages and I actually revelled in obeying his commands and giving him all the shots he wanted. He even commented to Paul whenever he took an open pussy shot that my cunt was soaked, it absolutely was and I needed fucking again, badly.

"On all fours slut, arse in the air and skirt over waist"

SNAP

"Now face flat on the couch and spread that arse as far open as you can."

SNAP

As I did this and waited for the next pose, Nick had other ideas. He had found the bottle of baby oil that I had used on Paul earlier and without even a warning or hesitation, squirted a cold jet of it clean up my arse.

I groaned at that and groaned louder still as he pushed a finger up my arse. My hole clenched around it as he gently finger fucked my puckered hole. After a minute or two, another finger and soon, I was stretching my arse out as much as I could to get them inside me.

"Tell me you want me to fill your arse, you filthy bitch!" Nick said as he stroked his cock and slapped my arse cheeks in turn with his shaft. I knew he had broken me and I was more than ready to help him humiliate me.

I wanted that fat prick to stretch my tight arse, I wanted him to have his fill of me, screw me in any position he wanted, make me your whore I thought as I longed for him to stretch my tiny bum hole.

What made it somehow better at that point was Paul -- I wanted him to witness his wife royally arse fucked by this arrogant prick.

"Yes..yes please, I need you in my arse, fuck me, use me, make me feel every inch of your cock inside my arse..." I said, pushing my arse hole over his fingers.

He didn't disappoint. I felt his rough fingers leave me arse hole, his hands spreading my cheeks apart and I gasped in cold sweat as the throbbing head of his cock pressed hard against my hole.

I stayed motionless as this powerful guy ripped my arse open with his lead pipe of a dick, slowly but surely I felt his tool slide further and further up me and inside me, my abused hole stretching ridiculously around the fat cock.

Satisfied he was deep up me, with one foot resting on the couch and one on the floor, he took my arse as my husband (as I later found out) videoed me. I felt the power of his thick legs, his flat stomach and his heavy balls slap into me as he gave me a delicious arse fuck and as he took me I imagined the images Paul was capturing of my arse hole stretched around the huge length of meat.

Nick pounded me my arse, his hands feeling me up, pinching my nipples, putting his arm across my tits so they rocked against him. He grabbed my hips and buggered me hard, I'd never been done up the arse as hard before. It hurt me and stung me, my eyes were watered from the rutting.

Luckily he allowed me to change position so my arms were vertical beneath me against the couch so I could support myself and try to withstand the force of him humping me. Just as I felt like almost passing out, I felt Nick tense and go still.

I went still too and tried to relax my body after Nick's assault on my arse. He screamed out and pumped my arse full of spunk as I cried and groaned from the sensation of his cock twitching and erupting against my stretched bum hole.

He kept it up there for what seemed like an age. As he finally withdrew and before I knew what had happened, Paul had slid underneath me, his cock every bit as hard as it was earlier. He waved it in my face and pushed my head down over his pole. I groaned into his shaft as, taken my surprise, I struggled to get my breath as my mouth was filled full of cock yet again.

As I recovered some composure, Paul placed hands either side of my face to keep my head still and started to thrust his hips upwards to piston his dick in and out my mouth. I had little control, I just kept my mouth open as his dick slid down my throat, spittle dripping onto his balls and stomach from my mouth. Nick reappeared in my consciousness too, by deciding to slide his still hard cock inside my cunt.

I was grateful for it and he didn't stop there. He filled my hungry pussy easily and began to play with my clit. As much of an arrogant fucker as he was, he knew his stuff. He knew how a woman (or at least this one) wanted to be fucked and he was about to give me another intense orgasm.

As my head bobbed on my husband's prick, I felt my pussy contract against his cock and I came violently stuffed full of two dicks. My moans were cut short as I had to focus as Paul's salty cum began flying down my throat for the second time that night.

Nick surprised me by continuing to fuck me, slowly this time. I did think he was going to try and come again but he pulled out a few seconds later and the three of us collapsed in a messy heap.

It seemed like we had been fucking for hours in that hotel room but in reality, it still wasn't all that late. Nick suggested we all go down to the hotel bar for a couple of drinks and Paul agreed. I didn't seem to get a choice in the matter so the guys left for their own rooms and told me to meet them downstairs some time later. I only had one outfit left that was suitable for a bar so I showered, made myself look vaguely respectable and put on a loose fitting summer dress.

To my embarrassment I only had one pair of knickers left which I would need for the journey home tomorrow so I compromised going knicker-less but putting on some flesh coloured tights. I slipped on some flats and headed downstairs.

The guys were already there. Paul made a mistake by not asking me what drink I wanted but somehow knowing I wanted a gin and tonic. Nick queried how he had known what my tipple was but Paul reminded him that he had 'had me' before and knew me quite well. I half suspected Nick knew Paul and I were an item, perhaps not married but more than just the client and whore that we presented to him.

We sipped our drinks and the guys made some small talk for ages. Sports, conference and the usual crap that I found a little dull and tedious. I was wondering if I could make some excuses and be 'permitted' to go to bed before my night got a lot more interesting.

Paul got up to go the loo and told us he'd get the drinks again on his way back. He was still in 'impress the client' mode with Nick so bought all the drinks. I did think that allowing him to fuck his wife repeatedly over the weekend was more than enough hospitality but there you go!

As Paul left us, Nick eyed me hungrily again. He was sitting next to me and reached over to fondle my knee. As he did so, he pushed my dress up inch by inch. I looked around nervously and hissed, "Not here, someone will see!"

He just snorted derisorily at me and kept going. The hem of the dress was high up my legs and he leaned back to take a good view. He whistled, "No knickers again!" He exclaimed. I blushed crimson, "I've got tights on!" I said to him, defensively, reflecting it was probably way too late in the piece to be defending my dignity, I had none left by then!

Nick slid his hand right up my dress and between my legs, his hands stroking my pussy beneath my tights. I blushed crimson red as I looked up to see the hotel waiter at the table taking our glasses. As he took my empty glass, I saw the 'eyes on stalks' stare as Nick made no attempt to disguise the fact he had his hand between my legs.

The waiter looked for as long as he dared at my pussy before, noticing we both knew what he was looking at, said, "Sorry to disturb you Sir," with a grin on his face as he walked off with my face glowing hot with shame.

I cursed my flesh coloured tights that had allowed another stranger a clear view of my pussy and my embarrassment was made more acute by the fact that Nick found it all incredibly amusing and told Paul as soon as he was back;

"You missed something there," Nick said, after removing his hand from my crotch, "Just had my hand up the tart's dress and gave the waiter a nice eyeful. Rosie girl loved it!"

Paul smiled and looked at us both. My face was on fire and I glowered at Nick;

"I fucking didn't love it!" I hissed back at him.

"You fucking did," Nick said, "if you didn't why didn't you just cover yourself up?"

I had no answer. I realised in the few seconds that the incident was going on, I hadn't even considered covering up my modesty. Did I want to display my cunt to anyone? Did I just want to put myself at the complete mercy of Nick? Why hadn't I just pulled my dress back down?

There I was again I concluded, colluding with Nick in my own humiliation. Should I just get on all fours on the table now and let the entire hotel get a good luck at my fanny!? I thought, now frustrated and angry with myself for my own perverted desires that now constantly got the better of me.

I went quiet for a while pondering the incident and wondering why I enjoyed putting myself in these positions. After a couple of thankfully uneventful drinks later, Paul looked at his watch and citing the fact it had been a long day, told us he was off to bed. I glowered at him but he just shrugged and winked at me. He told us he'd see us both in the morning, slid off his seat and trudged off to his room, casting me an amused glance as he left, presumably wondering with relish what Nick would do to me.

Nick and I continued with what remained of our drinks in awkward silence. Noticing him staring at me, I looked at him questioningly;

"Just wondering whether I've got the energy to fuck you again," he said arrogantly, looking intently into my eyes. I blushed again in recognition that I was still his to be used tonight if he wanted me. He was teasing me but seemed genuine. His dilemma was probably the fact that he'd already come several times that day but knew that after today, such easy pussy would be denied to him.

As I waited for his next thought, I realised with further angst that I was longing for him to decide that he DID want to fuck me again. My thoughts drifted back to earlier in the day when he fucked me in my bed and to just a while ago when he'd driven his luscious cock deep into my arse. My pussy ached and throbbed in lust as I realised I wanted it again.

Nick was such an arrogant tosser. As a man I loathed him. He was vain, conceited and had an over inflated sense of his own worth yet here I was pandering to his every male whim and what's more, he gave me exactly what I needed just then. The fact he was such a crummy guy made his domination of me so much more erotic for me.

Whether Nick saw this need in my eyes I couldn't tell but the bastard seemed to have a laser sharp way of finding things that would humiliate the hell out of me. He shrugged supposedly considering whether he wanted to bother fucking me or not and took a shot;

"I'm really not sure if I have the energy to be honest. You've practically drained my balls. I don't think I have anything left. So, maybe I'll leave it and give you the night off."

I looked at him and nodded blankly, trying to hide my disappointment with nonchalance, perhaps even pretending to be thankful. He grinned back at me mischievously;

"Unless of course, you want to fuck me," he said, "if you do then tell me and I'll do my best for you," he continued, grinning evilly at me, "But just to be absolutely clear about this, it's all down to you. If you want the night off then you can, no problem but if you want to fuck me again now, you have to tell me. It's all on you babe?"

I grimaced internally. I think the bastard knew I wanted fucking but I desperately didn't want to tell him that. A rapid fire internal conflict took place in my mind. I desperately wanted to avoid telling this prick I wanted his cock again but my defiance was destroyed by the mental images of his gorgeous thick cock and heavy balls bobbing between his legs, his tight, manly torso, his firm buttocks. I was breathing heavily just at the thoughts, my pussy stirring in lust.

Nick scanned my face seeming to sense this struggle. He pushed the issue by grabbing my hand and pressing it into his crotch so I felt his hardness against my palm and my fingers beneath the table.

With my palm flat over his cock, he placed his hand over mine and pushed it up and over his cock until I did it unaided. He looked me in the eye as I rubbed his cock beneath the table. He smiled as he saw the need and hunger in my eyes. With one hand he kept mine in place, with the other, he unzipped his fly and pulled his dick free. Without being prompted, I slid my hand across slightly and sighed deeply as my fingers slipped around his shaft, our eyes still locked.

Nick looked at me intently and grinned, "Want to suck my cock Rosie? Your choice, you don't have to but you can if you want?"

He knew the answer and I knew he knew, I wanted so badly to call him an arrogant tosser and walk off but as I felt that prick throb and pulse so much in my hand, I looked him in the eye and just said, "Yes."

He grinned again, "Even though you don't have to?"

"Yes!" I spat at him impatiently, frustrated now at his humiliating teasing.

Sensing he may be pushing the tease too far, he pushed my hand off his cock, somehow squashed it back in his pants and led me out into the hotel foyer. I motioned to go left towards the lift to my room but he pulled me towards the main doors of the hotel;

"Outside Rosie, you're going to suck my shaft outside!"

"What?" I said panicked, "I can't! Someone might see. Let's just go to my room, I'll suck your dick in my room...please!" I said pleading somewhat pathetically.

Nick greeted my plea with a shrug and pulled me outside and led me to a dark corner of the hotel grounds near the car park, his hand running inside the skirt hem of my dress. Mercifully, it was very dark with no nearby lights.

"You can go back to your room any time you want slut. But if you want my dick in your gob, you're going to suck it out here. I'm the one doing you the favour here remember. Get on your knees. Now!" He said pushing me against the wall.

I was too far gone in lust to raise any sort of objection, I dropped to my knees quickly. As he unfurled his meaty shaft, I almost licked my lips in anticipation before opening my mouth wide and humming contentedly as his throbbing shaft filled my mouth once more.

I set to work quickly, the otherwise silent car park filled with the squelching sounds of my eager mouth sliding up and down his pole. I sucked him deeply then licked the underside of his shaft slowly, letting the thick monster cock fall heavily against my face as I licked his balls and cock like the greedy whore he had made me.

At some point, he had pulled my tits completely free by yanking my dress down. My nipples were like bullets with the lust and with the cold night air as my boobs shook in time with the bobbing of my head on his pole. As I started to prepare for my latest load of Nick's prick, I was mortified by what happened next;

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds