Hubby's Corporate Fuck Toy Ch. 02

"Oh my God Lucy, look over there, some trollop is sucking that bloke off, her tits are out too!"

Whoever Lucy was, she let out a squawking noise as she saw the same as her friend, "Oh my God, what a slag," she said. I dared not look up in my shame so there was nothing to do but carry on, inches of thick cock sliding in and out my mouth.

My embarrassment only increased though as I realised the two young women were walking past us only a few inches away. Even worse, they stopped to get a better look.

One woman giggled and said, "Oh my God," before addressing Nick;

"Having fun there mate?" One of the women said. They sounded drunk.

Nick revelled in this and actually moved slightly to one side to give them a better look at my head bobbing on the end of his prick. Whether they could see his cock from there I don't know but my face was hot with shame and the conversation they shared as I sucked dick made it even worse;

"She looks like a talented cock-sucker!" Said one, Lucy I think.

"Sure is, she's had plenty of practice." Nick quipped back to them.

"Is that the only way you can get it, by paying for it from a prozzy?" one of the girls said to Nick, causing my face to redden with shame again.

If only they knew that not only was I not getting paid to do this, I had practically asked Nick to allow me to do it. Nick didn't comment however.

The girls giggled, called me a whore and a tramp and I heard the scrape and tap of their heels on the car park as they sauntered off, laughing in disbelief at what they'd just witnessed.

"Pity they didn't join you down there. I've enough cock for the three of you," Nick said as I felt his cock start to jolt in my mouth as he urged me to pick up the pace. He grabbed my head and started to buck his dick into my mouth;

"That's it you filthy slag. Remember you volunteered for this load. Here it comes, swallow every drop, whore!" With that, his throbbing shaft jerked and jolted inside my mouth and yet again that weekend, I held my head still as sperm hit the back of my throat and my mouth.

I cooed in pleasure as I took the load, greedily swallowing Nick's salty essence. He delighted in this, pulling his cock out of my mouth and trailing it over my lips and cheeks. Totally defeated, I chased his cock with my mouth and tongue before he decided to fold his sated snake back in his pants.

I got up on jelly like legs, pulling my dress back up to cover my breasts, feeling gravel sticking to my tights. Yet again that weekend, I felt burning shame as Nick and I walked back into the hotel, some of his seed still drying on my chin. If anyone had been in the foyer the whole time they could probably have worked out what had just happened.

Without even a further word, we both went our separate ways into our rooms. I showered again before getting into bed and felt like a horny teenager as I rubbed myself to orgasm as the water washed over me, replaying my feelings of humiliation at Nick's hands over again in my mind as my husband slept in another room somewhere.

Sunday Morning

I woke on Sunday tired from the rigours of the previous day and feeling sore from the best efforts of the guys I'd serviced. I must be mentally learning how to be a slut however as I hoped there was still time for a little more fun.

Initially however, I was to be disappointed. Paul told me that my duties were over as my slut 'contract' only lasted until the night previous. I searched the clothes that Paul had packed for me. To my shame, most were now stained from the semen of three different men. After looking closely, I managed to find bra and knickers, a vest top and the skirt from yesterday's humiliation with the room service guy.

We were due to check out at 12. Paul and I went down for some breakfast. While there, Nick phoned Paul and told him he'd pop around to the room to say goodbye. Paul told him to meet him in my room. A few minutes after we returned to my room, Nick arrived. He didn't use his key but he knocked this time; Paul must have told him I was now off duty!

Paul let Nick in and they discussed work and idle chit chat for a few minutes. Nick made his apologies and was about to leave. I couldn't help myself, before he left, I needed his cock some more. This felt like crossing the rubicon, I didn't have the cover of being a paid whore anymore and heaven knows what Paul was going to make of this but I couldn't help myself and felt a need not for sex as such, but for humiliation;

"Do you have to go right now?" I said, blushing crimson as I said it.

Nick smiled, shrugged and said, "Well we have to be out in an hour, and there's nothing left to stay for is there?" he shrugged, checking his watch.

"I thought I'd like to say thanks to you both for being such good.....customers....." My heart raced as I said this. I got bolder and as I said it, I lowered my hand to Nick's pants and felt his cock through the material.

"You know you're not on duty any more don't you? You've well and truly earned your money?" Nick said, eyeing me with keen interest and some astonishment.

I looked him in the eye, I was ashamed of my own lust right then, for giving the arrogant fucker affirmation of his world view, but I just had to have his cock inside me again, somewhere, anywhere, now. I didn't know if I'd ever get the chance again.

"I know that, I just....I just want it ...Sir..." I said, looking him in the eye, showing him my hot lust.

"Fuckin' hell Paul mate, she really is an easy slut. We've had our cocks in her all weekend and she wants more, without even being paid for it! What a slag. I must be a better fuck than I thought!"

He grinned at Paul. My husband was shocked, I'd blind-sided him and he hasn't expected this, it wasn't in his script. I was about to let Nick, the cocky businessman do what he wanted to me again, in front of my husband and there was little he could do about it. I knew though he would get off on what he was about to see but just then I was completely genuine, I wanted him right then whether Paul was there or not. All that Paul could say was a weak, "She sure is!" in answer to Nick.

Nick looked me right in the eyes. I knew he would take me up (no pun intended!) on the offer and I also knew he'd make me beg for it. I was happy to.

"So you liked my cock so much you couldn't resist a last hurrah! Dirty slut! What is it you want to do? Tell me," he said, grinning from ear to ear as his male ego was brimming with excitement,

"I want to suck your cock. Please. I've enjoyed being your fuck toy this weekend, I want to please you again. If you want me, I want to drop to my knees right here and now, and wrap my mouth around that cock again. I want it. Let me suck it before you go, fuck me before you leave, any way you want. Please....Sir..." I said, revelling in my own self- induced humiliation. I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life and I longed so much for him to agree and order me on my knees.

"You cheap, nasty whore!" Nick said in astonishment, "Best get on with it then. Do as you've begged, on your knees and suck my cock. Only until I say though. I'm going to do a farewell tour of every hole you've got. And you're going to get similar treatment from Paul too!"

As he said this, he pulled his T-shirt off to reveal that gorgeous manly chest. I sank to my knees quickly, I fumbled for his jeans buttons feeling his bulge already, desperate to get the warmth of that throbbing shaft inside me again. The button undone, I unzipped him quickly, yanking his jeans and boxers down all at once.

His magnificent tool bounced out and actually thumped against my chin. Like some sort of crack addict needing a fix, I grabbed his cock firmly at the root and leant in and wrapped my mouth around the huge head. I took as much as I could immediately, stretching my mouth around it, pushing my head over it so it invaded my throat again.

"I've lost count of how many times my nob's been down your throat since Friday girl, shit!" He said, as he ran his fingers through my hair and must have revelled in looking down at me struggling to cope with his beautiful dick.

"Get down there and suck my balls. Wank me while you do it. The harder you get me, the harder you'll feel it in your cunt and arse," he blurted at me. I was gone, I was lost in lust and just wanted to obey. I reached down and cupped his balls with one hand while the long shaft throbbed in the other. I sucked each ball in turn, popping them in my mouth, licking them inside their sack. He moved a little further over me and grabbed his cock;

"If you want your arse fucked, then eat mine," he said, seemingly determined to humiliate me even further and enjoy my complete submission. I didn't hesitate, my hands now free, I parted his firm ass cheeks and launched my tongue at his bum hole. As I did this, he groaned, reached for my hand and guided it onto his cock again, I had my tongue up his arse while I tossed him off.

His cock was throbbing and I began to worry he'd come before he got inside me. I needn't have worried. He stepped aside from me, almost knocking me off balance

"Time to fuck, slut," he said, get up, bend over the table and lift that skirt up."

I scrambled to my feet and did as instructed, hitching my skirt over my waist.

"You know Paul, that's the first time I've seen this slut wearing knickers, I guess she doesn't need them much in her line of work!" Both guys laughed at this, I noticed Paul had his cock out and was stroking it.

As he'd been accustomed to since Friday, Nick knew he could do whatever he wanted with me. He moved in behind me. There was a mirror on the wall in front of me and I watched his luscious cock bobbing as he walked over to me.

He simply moved in to me, slammed my knickers down my legs off me, pulled my legs further apart and guided his dick straight up my desperate cunt. He pressed it inside me mercilessly, it hurt for a second or two but I was so wet, by about the third stroke, he was about to push it all the way in as he held my hips in place.

"You love that cock in your cunt don't you whore?"

"Oh God, yes...yes Sir I love it. Please fuck me hard, I want to take it hard!"

"Yes you do don't you, you can't get enough of this fat prick inside you can you?"

"No...sir..aghhhh....mmmm..."

"I'd better slow down though, else I'll shoot my bolt before I've had that tight little arse of yours. You do want my dick up your arse Rosie, don't you?"

"Yes please. Fuck my arse, take all my holes, whatever you want......please..."

"Whatever you say, darling! Take that top off first. I want to see your tits shake as I do this." I revelled in this, I wanted to show him how obedient to his will I had become. I obeyed instantly. I turned around to face him, quickly slipping my vest top off, unhooking my bra and lowering my arms to give him an unhindered view of his whore. No modesty allowed anymore, you want to see my tits. Look all you want.

"Good girl," Nick said, as he immediately reached over and mashed them with his palms, "Now go get that oil again and lube me up, I'm gonna pound that arse."

Just then, two things happened, I turned around to do as I was bid, and there was a knock on the door and a cry of 'room service'. The three of us stopped in our tracks. We were about to check out soon so it was obvious it wasn't really room service. I knew it was the guy back again for another blow job. Paul realised this too. He smiled craftily. I think he wanted revenge for my unscripted self-humiliation.

"Leave this to me," he said and walked around the corner and had a chat with the room service guy. To my shock as Nick and I stood there, both naked, Paul returned with the guy I'd sucked off yesterday. I gasped in shock and pathetically tried to cover my tits and pussy which Nick grinned and snorted at.

"What's going on?" said Nick, amused at the weird and amazing Sunday morning he was having.

"This is Ryan," said Paul, "Rosie here sucked his cock yesterday and promised him a repeat this morning."

Ryan (as I finally knew his name to be), looked at us all, blushing crimson himself. Heaven knows what he made of this; he may have thought he was in some kind of trouble. He wasn't sure what to say and managed only a, "...Sorry, I didn't realise you had...er....company....sorry....."

Nick waved his hand at him to shush him and asked me if this was true. I blushed in embarrassment and nodded. Nick snorted again and turned to Ryan;

"It's your lucky day again, kid, I'm just about to slam this whore's arse. If you want to watch, your welcome, perhaps I'll let you do her afterwards. Ever done a whore up the arse?"

Ryan looked around amazed, he looked at me hungrily, not sure how to answer Nick. I could see the dilemma on his face. He surveyed me and I could see he wanted to but this was a weird situation that he hadn't expected -- how could he? His cock won the internal argument;

"I've never done a....whore....anally, but I'd like to, " he said, worried about my reaction to the use of the word 'whore'.

I could hardly dispute it, butt naked in a hotel room with three guys. As soon as he'd said it, I knew that as easily as that, he was also going to be probing my arse.

Nick approved of this reply with a nod and turning to me, simply repeated the request that Ryan's arrival had interrupted;

"You heard the lad, go get that oil and we'll get your arse fucked," he demanded.

I obediently scurried off and located the oil, my face on fire with embarrassment but my pussy and loins throbbing with breathless lust. As I returned, I saw Nick passing a phone back to Paul. Clearly Paul had shown him the video Ryan had made the day after off my sucking him on my knees.

There was nothing appropriate to say in this weird scenario and so, without being prompted and betraying my eagerness again, I walked to Nick, squeezed almost half the bottle of oil over his cock and rubbed it into his head and shaft.

Lots of it dripped from his balls so I scooped it up and rubbed it into my arse. I knew from last night how scary it was having a monster cock in my arse. I wanted it now but the smoother the entry the better.

"Now go and kneel in the middle of the floor, legs as far apart as possible, face down on the floor, arse up and spread those cheeks." Again I did, casting a glance at Paul.

God only knows what he was thinking about seeing his wife thoroughly fucked every which way and literally begging for it. I didn't look at Ryan. Just his presence there gave the situation even more lusty eroticism.

I assumed the position feeling completely submissive with my naked arse high in the air in front of three men. Nick moved behind me and kneeled. He gripped my shoulders lightly and I flinched as I thought he was just going to slam it up me immediately. Instead, he rested the huge shaft on my back, his balls rubbing heavily on my arse.

"Hey Paul," he said, almost forgetting me beneath him, "are you going to join us? How about filling her mouth while I ravage her arse?" As he said this, he teased me by pushing the head of his cock against my bum hole. Not hard enough to penetrate though, not yet.

Paul clearly accepted the offer of making his own wife suck his dick while Nick buggered me. The more the merrier at this point. Paul waddled across the room with his pants around his ankles and kneeling also, positioned his dick in front of my face. Nick however was master of ceremonies.

"I think, mate," he said to Paul," that as we're doing this slut a favour, she should work for our spunk a bit more."

I could only see Paul, he nodded. Nick pressed his cock against my arse and pressed some more, it stung like hell, I looked Paul in the eyes to show him my combined pain and lust as another guy fucked my arse again.

I could feel Nick pulling my arse cheeks apart, before slowly, but surely, plumbing my depths. He probably only had half of his cock in my arse at this point but it felt like a huge lead pipe inside me. The bit about making me work meant that he intended on staying perfectly still, I had to lean back and press my arse hole over his shaft.

As I began to do this, Paul leaned closer, offering his cock to my mouth. For the next few demented minutes on the hotel room floor, I pushed my arse back and forward over a ten inch dick and my mouth back and forward over my husband's nob. Paul's hands on my shoulders, Nick's on my hips.

Paul, as always in these situations was quick to come. The eroticism of these scenarios always meant he was almost ready to come before he even joined in sometimes. He pulled his cock out my mouth and after a couple of tugs, sprayed my face with sticky cum. True to form for the weekend, he put it back in my mouth for sucking clean which I just about managed as I was still bouncing on the big fat cock in my arse, cum already started to ooze down my face.

"Blown yer pips already?" jibed Nick who certainly had some stamina! He was still making me work for his come, I was dizzy with lust and spearing myself on to his dick, giving me that gorgeous feeling of giddy soreness as my bum was stretched deliciously around his thick shaft.

With his huge slug of cock deep up my arse, Nick turned to Ryan, who was sitting on the chair next to us and said cockily, '"enjoying the show?" slapping my arse beneath him as he drew his cock back and forth really slowly. I imagined what a dream this must be for an arrogant prick like Nick, his cock stuffed up a whore's hole, proving his manhood to a younger guy while the said whore begged him for more.

I saw Ryan nod eagerly, almost in a trance. He hadn't pulled his cock out but stroked himself through his pants. Nick accepted this and continued to plumb my arse. He groaned and cried out loudly as he dug his hands into my shoulders, drawing me back and impaling me on his shaft.

I felt like a cow being serviced by a bull. My arse was suddenly emptied as Nick pulled his rod out immediately and I felt a hot splash of come all over my back and my arse cheeks. He rubbed the head of his cock around my arse as his orgasm splashed hotly all over me.

I took a few deep breaths, grateful that my ordeal was over but I was not to be so lucky. Nick turned to Ryan;

"If you don't mind sloppy seconds, you can fill this slut's arse too if you want?" I looked aghast, Ryan did too but mixed with lust. Any indecision or moral struggle on the young guy's part was washed away with the real life porno he'd just witnessed.

He jumped up and moved in close behind me. I heard him urgently pull his pants down, grab his shaft and aim it at my arse. Not being experienced, he fumbled a little before I felt him pull my arse cheeks open. I yelped loudly in pain as he gave me no time to adjust but just threw his entire cock up my bum hole.

For the next two or three minutes, Ryan pumped my arse full of 22 year old hard-on. My submission and humiliation complete as I noticed Paul and Nick chatting idly as if I wasn't being buggered next to them in the centre of the floor. Nick actually left and Paul started packing up our things ready for the journey home around us.

Ryan leant around me to get a good feel of my tits and make the most of this good fortune but he didn't last long, he fucked me without skill or ceremony and as he pumped one last time, I felt his cock spasm his young jizz deep into my belly and he pulled his cock out my arse, satisfied and probably amazed at his luck.

I stood up shakily, my arse sore, feeling my skirt slide down, against my sore abused, cum drenched arse and headed to the bathroom to clean myself as best I could. If it wasn't so embarrassing, I'd have smiled at the irony of my emotions then as I felt shame at having to re-enter the room topless as my bra and top were on the floor. As if I had any modesty or dignity left to preserve!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds