Hubby's Corporate Fuck Toy Ch. 02

There was one last humiliation in store me for. As I walked over to get my bra and top, Paul told me;

"The kid needs a souvenir for his mates. Apparently they didn't believe that was him in the vid when you sucked his dick yesterday. Get on the bed!" I scowled at Paul but it was far too late in the day to be getting indignant now.

I was asked to lie on my back on the bed and ordered to pull my skirt up over my waist and lift my knees up and spread my legs as wide as possible.

As I did, Ryan leant over me and rested his head on my stomach, is fingers parting my pussy lips, facing the camera. As I later learnt, he pulled his tongue out for the camera as Paul took the shot using Ryan's phone, ensuring that just about the only part of me not on full display was my face.

Paul and I packed for home and got in the car a few minutes later. On the journey home, I reflected on the weekend. I couldn't even think back to how much cock I had taken. I mentally replayed images of my submission over the weekend and my mental images usually came back to Nick's luscious prick and dangling balls and how much I simply loved being his whore.

I felt like I could obey him for a life time. I wondered what his reaction would be if he found out I was really a successful business woman -- I suspect he'd love it. He was an arrogant, sneery prick who loved himself but he had read me easily, he knew I wanted that treatment and he knew I wanted more of it.

I just knew too that he'd absolutely love the fact that I was married to Paul if he ever found out, even better for that male ego of his that I had spent the whole weekend massaging.

The fact of my wanting Nick again and him knowing it was proved by a text I received off him half way into the journey home(I don't even know how he had gotten my number). It said;

"Fucking amazing weekend whore! I want more and so do you I can tell. I want to hire you for a week sometime soon. Contact me back again on this number and we'll set it up. You can come to mine and be on the end of my cock for a whole week. Text me back if you want me it. I'm not paying though, you like this as much as me, you should be paying me for it!"

The text took my breath away. I felt instinctively that I wanted to do it. I resolved to speak to Paul when we got back, we had a lot to talk about!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 309 milliseconds