Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Anna's Story

"I don't know..." Sarah said uncertainly as she looked downward to keep her red cheeks from showing. She stole a glance at Isabella and Anna's figures. Compared to her own body, they looked perfect. Ms. Zarita possessed a skinnier frame like Sarah, but her dress showed off curves that Sarah hadn't even known existed on her professor until the woman wore her revealing dress to class this morning. Anna however, looked more plump and full figured compared to the two of them though not fat at all. She had humongous breasts and curves around her midsection that a snake would be jealous of. Sarah would be lying to herself if she didn't admit that she was just a teeny bit curious to see what the two women looked like underneath their clothes.

Isabella didn't give Sarah the option of deciding. She offered, "Here, I go first," and unclasped the catch on the back of her dress. It fell to the floor in a flourish and Isabella stepped out of it. Without a bra supporting her, Isabella stood barebreasted with only her skinny dark underwear, glasses, and high heels covering her. Sarah's eyes opened wide as she stared at the curves and toned muscles of her professor's half-naked body. Isabella didn't look middle-aged, she looked like a piece of fruit that had just finished ripening. Isabella's breasts were not large, but they stood firm and round. Tiny nipples surrounded by small penny sized areolae made Isabella's bosom look smaller than it really was, though they were certainly still a handful. For having nursed a child, Isabella's chest still looked fantastic.

Sarah's gaze trailed down from Isabella's beautiful breasts to her crotch. Isabella wore black silk underwear that clung tightly to her pelvis and thighs while barely covering her vagina. Sarah couldn't tell from this angle, but the back of Isabella's underwear consisted of a black strip of silk so narrow it barely covered the crack of her buttocks. Isabella boasted a massive bush covering her mound and some of the pubic hairs stuck out of the sides of her panties. Long skinny legs descended forever down to the long high heels that forced Isabella to stand with her legs straight and her butt sticking out. The teacher didn't appear at all ashamed of her nakedness; she stood with hands on her hips and legs spread wide as if she wanted to display her nudity as proudly and boldly as possible.

Meanwhile, Anna had begun untying her dress from behind and when she had loosened the knot she pulled the dress up over her head. Unlike Isabella, she was wearing a bra that happened to match the dark blue color of her panties. The underwear looked so tiny on Anna's wide hips that it left very little to the imagination. Sarah noticed with no small amount of embarrassment that she could actually see the outline of Anna's vagina poking through her underwear.

Anna's breasts were gigantic. There was no other way to describe them. Even with the bra providing support Anna's bosom seemed to bounce up and down every time she moved. Anna walked to the front of the camera and turned around. She bent slightly forward as she adjusted a setting on the front of the camera. Sarah swallowed hard as she noticed that Anna's underwear was actually a thong. The fat of her pale bare buttocks jiggled as she worked and a thin layer of material wedged between her buns was the only thing preventing Sarah from seeing the inside of Anna's asscrack. This was the first time Sarah had ever really seen a woman's buttocks up close; she didn't know someone could be skinny and still have such a fat bottom.

Sarah couldn't believe how beautiful Anna and Ms. Zarita's bodies were. They should be the ones being photographed, Sarah thought. Sarah had begun recently identifying herself as asexual once she realized she had never before felt attraction for either men or women. She could certainly appreciate beauty in the same and opposite sexes but all the prettiest faces and bodies had never stirred desire within her before. Now, Sarah was seriously rethinking her previous notions of her own sexuality. Sarah twitched as watching the two women half-clothed generated a twinge of desire between her legs. Sarah shifted uncomfortably on the couch to try and dispel the feeling.

Anna moved back behind the camera and looked through the lens as she asked, "Are you ready now, Sarah?"

"Have we shown you there is nothing to be ashamed of?" Isabella asked Sarah. "There's no one here but us girls. No one here will judge you or find you unattractive. The purpose of this project is to find the natural beauty in all women and show it in a way that people can't help but appreciate that beauty. What are you thinking right now, dear?"

Sarah took ahold of her glass of wine and drank another large gulp before setting it back down on the floor. How much had she had to drink anyways? Sarah still felt nervous and scared, but a more powerful part of her also felt excited. She had to admit the wine and the other women's friendliness were making her feel much more comfortable. Sarah answered Isabella's question by sitting up on her knees and pulling on the bottom of her sweater. Sarah wanted to get on with it already and began slowly lifting her sweater up above her chest.

"Hold that pose right there," Anna commanded. Sarah had pulled her sweater up high enough that the bottom curve of her miniscule breasts were visible below the waist of the sweater. It was the perfect teasing pose. Isabella licked her lips as she looked at the innocent girl about to bare her naked body for the first time and imagined all the ways they were going to corrupt her. Anna took the first photos of the evening of Sarah's current position, though her bewildered expression didn't make her look very sexy.

"Sarah, can you smile for me in that pose?" Anna asked. Sarah forced a nervous smile that didn't look convincing looking at her unsure gaze. Anna shook her head and said, "Give me a real smile, show me you are enjoying this. I know you are not a model by nature, but I would love to see some enthusiasm on your beautiful face."

Sarah made herself smile as big and wide as possible until the white of her teeth showed while Anna began taking photos again. Had Anna actually said she was beautiful? It sounded like she had meant it. Sarah felt her smile becoming more genuine as Anna photographed her with her sweater a mere inch away from revealing her nipples.

"Please continue undressing," Anna ordered. She continued taking picture after picture as Sarah's arms stretched higher to pull the sweater over her head. Anna caught a brief glimpse of Sarah's breasts as Sarah raised the sweater to her neck and stretched her arms toward the ceiling to pull her sweater over her head. Sarah tossed it to the floor before quickly covering her chest with her crossed arms. Anna took a couple of pictures with this pose. They would be amusing to show Sarah how modest she had once been after her assimilation was complete and she was used to being completely naked in front of dozens of women instead of partially clothed around just two.

"You don't have to cover up for us," Isabella said. "There's nothing to be afraid of."

"I don't really have much of a chest," Sarah admitted as she tentatively lowered her arms until her bosom was visible. They were admittedly rather small, with barely any slope to her chest and mosquito-bite nipples that nonetheless jutted out sharply. Sarah's areolae were large and seemed to cover the majority of her flat breasts. Her chest might have been mistaken for a man's without the slight curves of two undercarriages above Sarah's ribs.

"Your breasts look lovely," Anna said. "Size isn't everything, you know."

That's easy for you to say, Sarah thought. Anna could smother someone to death with those pillows.

"Don't forget to smile," Anna reminded Sarah. The subject's worried expression transformed to a smile as she attempted to pose for the camera. Sarah laid her hands in her lap and leaned forward toward the camera to try and make her small chest stick out just a little bit. Anna unlatched her camera from the tripod and walked in back and forth angles around the couch to try and determine the best views for her photographs. She zoomed in with the camera and focused on the slight sloping of Sarah's cleavage along with the contrast in shape and form between her breasts, shoulders, sides, and stomach.

"Sarah, I'm going to need you to remove your pants next," Anna said.

Sarah wasn't as hesitant to remove her pants as she was with her sweater. She unbuttoned and unzipped the fly of her jeans before pulling her pants down her legs. She struggled getting her jeans off her ankles for a moment but after she succeeded she threw the pants across the room well outside the camera's frame. Sarah was normally so unconcerned with her physical appearance that she rarely shaved her legs. But since she would supposedly be baring it all this evening she had cut the fine hairs of her lower legs for the first time in almost two month. Sarah still couldn't believe how soft and smooth they felt. Sarah's legs were bony and rail-thin like the rest of her. The white cotton underwear she wore was soft and billowy, completely covering her groin and bottom. The soft material of Sarah's panties barely clung to her crotch or ass to show what she was working with.

"Hold that pose," Anna told her model. "I"m going to take a few more pictures. Yep, lay on your side just like that. Perfect."

Sarah laid on the couch with her side leaning against the cushion. She laid one leg flat and drew the other up until her knee pointed to the ceiling. Sarah propped her head up with her elbow on the couch and her cheek in her palm while she spread her thighs for what she supposed would be the best pose. Anna zoomed closely in on Sarah's crotch. Was that a hint of dampness forming on the bottom of her underwear?

Anna snapped the shutter repeatedly as the eye of her camera followed the contours of Sarah's legs and thighs, up to the two small lumps Anna supposed could be considered breasts, and finally focused on a face that showed confidence for the first time in the young woman's life. Sarah truly had a beautiful smile, she should show it more often. She looked genuinely happy to be here.

After taking a dozen or so more photos Anna said, "Here is the moment we've all been waiting for. I need you to take your underwear off next, Sarah."

Sarah looked down at her white panties and thought for a moment. If she were able to name the emotion that she felt within her for the first time she would know that lust had overtaken her senses. She looked up at Anna and Isabella and said quietly, "I think I would feel more comfortable if you both were naked first."

Anna and Isabella smiled at each other. {We have her} Isabella sent.

{As if there was ever any doubt} Anna returned.

"Well, if our beautiful and sexy model insists, what right do we have to refuse her?" Isabella asked. Sarah lowered her chin bashfully and blushed at her teacher's compliment.

Isabella bent over and pulled her panties down to the floor before standing erect as her high heels stepped out of them. Her dark brown lips and pink insides were barely visible beneath a wild tangle of pubic hair. Whenever Isabella trimmed her bush it grew back just as large within a week or two so she had given up and allowed her pubis to become an overrun jungle. Anna hadn't seemed to mind the pubes in her mouth while she ate Isabella's pussy, she actually seemed to relish the way Isabella's hair petted and tickled her face as her mouth moved up and down Isabella's genitals.

Anna's underwear dropped to the floor as well and sat bunched on top of Anna's boots. Though Anna's shaved pussy shined under the lights with a damp pink sheen she kept her bra clasped to her chest. Sarah thought Anna somehow looked even hotter with part of her still clothed while her vagina was bared for all to see. Anna caught Sarah staring at her pussy and Sarah quickly looked away in embarrassment.

"You don't have to be afraid to look," Anna told her. "You're not being immodest. The female body is tremendously beautiful and more women should learn to appreciate their own sex."

Sarah started to look up and then turned away again in embarrassment when her eyes peered into the slit of Anna's vagina. "Sarah," said Anna insistently. "Look at me."

Something about Anna's tone stirred a newfound sense of submission in Sarah. She wanted to, no needed to obey Anna's command. Sarah's looked first at Anna's bare feet after her classmate pulled her boots off and her thong along with them. Sarah's gaze trailed up from Anna's cute little feet to her knees and then finally to her thighs. Anna's upper legs were thick and curved, widening sizably at the hips before thinning sharply by her knees. They looked like they had been created for hands to run up and down them all day long. Anna spread her legs apart to better display her genitals to her innocent and naive classmate. Anna's pubis had been shaved completely bare, offering no obstruction that blocked Sarah's view of Anna's vagina. Sarah stared intently at Anna's pussy, reading its every fold and contour. It really did look perfect, with artfully overlapping folds that reminded Sarah of a flower in the process of blooming. With her painter's eye, Sarah inspected the exact gradient of how the lips of Anna's pussy shaded from brown to pink when they met in the middle of her vagina.

"What do you think?" Anna asked.

"It looks exquisite," Sarah answered honestly. "The lines, the creases. It looks flawless. I wish I could paint it. In close up."

"Well, you might just get your wish," Anna answered with a wink. She didn't indicate whether she meant Sarah getting to paint a picture of Anna's vagina or getting to see it up close. Probably both.

"Now that you have seen our most private areas, would you be comfortable showing us yours?" Isabella interjected.

"You're going to look even more beautiful than I do," Anna promised. "The painting you see in your mind when you look at my body? That is how I want to photograph you."

Sarah put her hands down the sides of her underwear and rested them on her bony hips. "You really think it will be okay?" Sarah asked.

"I know it will," Anna said. "I promise you won't regret this."

Sarah awkwardly pulled her underwear down to her ankles, pushing one side down before sliding the half to meet it. Anna snapped photos as every inch of Sarah's body was revealed by her undressing. Sarah leaned back and lifted her legs up until her ankles reached her hands. Sarah pulled her panties up off her feet, providing Anna and Isabella with a perfect view of her crotch. Sarah looked like she shaved even more seldom than Isabella did. In fact, while inspecting the growth curling thickly around Sarah's crotch Anna speculated that Sarah had never once trimmed her pubic hair. A thick ring of brown fur rimmed Sarah's pussy and anus, obscuring both holes from view. It hadn't even occurred to the innocent girl to shave her lady parts before a nude photo shoot. Anna smiled. Sarah's naivete had begun endearing the dorky girl to Anna. It was going to be so much fun corrupting her.

Sarah reclined against the cushion and looked back and forth at Isabella and Anna staring at her. Despite the chill of the room hardening her nipples, she felt very warm with their eyes pouring over her nakedness. Sarah felt sweat forming underneath her armpits and between her buttocks as her excitement grew. Despite the nervousness she had endured throughout the evening, Sarah had slowly become emboldened by her exhibitionism. For the first time in her life she felt pretty and sexy and she decided to own it. Sarah drew her knees up until her feet rested on the couch with her thighs spread apart. Sarah bared everything for her photographers. The opening in Sarah's vagina showed itself between wrinkled brown lips that poked through her bushy pubic hair.

{Now that is a pussy just begging to be filled} Isabella sent to Anna.

{Soon} Anna returned. {Very soon, I think}

"Sarah, you look absolutely stunning," Isabella told Sarah. "Am I correct in assuming that aside from close family members we are the first to ever see you completely nude?"

"Thank you, professor," Sarah replied to the compliment. Her face turned red again as she spoke softly, "Yes, you are the first to ever see me like this." Sarah moved her hands resting on her knees to her inner thighs, laying them just inside of her pelvis. She wanted so badly to touch herself and relieve the tension and longing in her loins, but knew that doing so would be wholly improper.

"How lucky are we?" Isabella remarked. "The first to see your gorgeous body naked. Would it be inappropriate for me to say that the flower between your legs looks beautiful?" Isabella longed to tell Sarah what she really wanted to do to her, but they were trying to break the girl in slowly.

Sarah's body quivered as she realized that Ms. Zarita was looking at her genitals and enjoying it. "No, I don't think it's inappropriate," Sarah answered. "I'm glad you think so." Sarah stifled a gasp as she felt a trickle of some unknown secretion drip out of her vagina and dampen her pubic hair. She hoped neither of the other women had seen. To provide a distraction before Anna or Isabella noticed her transgression, Sarah looked askance at Anna and inquired, "What is it you want me to do next?"

"Sit up and turn around please," Anna said. Sarah did as she was told. She was beginning to enjoy herself and acted playful for the camera, shaking her bottom and giggling as she followed Anna's directions. While Anna enjoyed the way Sarah moved even though there was no jiggle to her wiggle she was all business now. "Place your hands on top of the couch. Yes, just like that. Draw your knees closer to the back cushion and push your bottom out with your hips. Come on, bring your ass down lower. You do have curves Sarah, believe it or not. So let's show them off. Now turn your neck back toward me and smile."

Sarah sat facing the couch with her bottom pushed out so that her asscrack was the focus of the photograph. Sarah had a skinny, boyish ass but she seemed to enjoy showing it off despite the lack of meat. Sarah turned her head around and smirked at the camera. It was a Mona Lisa smile, where she didn't grin but showed an amused, mysterious and knowing expression.

"Perfection," Anna said as she took her snapshot.

Sarah did retain a small worry about these photos someday being seen by someone who knew her. Despite her change in appearance, someone who knew her well might be able to pick her out. But Sarah found that the idea of someone she knew seeing her like this actually made her more excited. Who could have guessed that such a shy, dorky girl would bare it all for everyone to see? She had always been a perfect child, and never knew what it felt like to be naughty. She found that she actually enjoyed the feeling.

For the first time tonight, Sarah actually felt glad that neither Anna or Isabella were near her. Sarah could feel herself becoming aroused and had already leaked something from her vagina. She didn't think it was urine or ejaculate, but something about this photoshoot was affecting her in strange new ways. If Anna or Isabella were any closer they might notice the turgid, wet flesh of Sarah's loins or the aroused odor she produced that Sarah could already smell wafting up from between her thighs. She would probably die of embarrassment if professionals like Anna and Isabella noticed that she had become aroused during a legitimate art production like this.

"You can sit back down like you were," Anna said after taking a few more pictures. Sarah's buttocks were so skinny that Anna could actually view between her asscheeks if she zoomed in all the way. Unfortunately, Sarah's asshole was too hairy for Anna to get a good peek at her anus. She had so much hair that Anna actually saw curly wisps of it sticking out between her crack.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds