Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Anna's Story

Anna slid her fingers out of her holes, pulled her underwear back up, and let her dress fall back down to her knees. She stuck her two dirty fingers in her mouth and sucked on them. {Mmmmm. Just checking on what you won't be tasting for a while} Anna sent.

{You dirty teasing whore} Isabella returned. Isabella glared at Anna with her hands on her hips. They were supposed to keep from looking like they just finished having sex when Sarah arrived. Looking so irresistibly sexy that they had no choice but to fuck was not part of the plan. Despite her lust, Isabella managed to retain begrudging self-control. {I'm going to get you for this}

{Hope you do!}

After four days spent at the mansion sampling several of her Hivesisters, Anna found that she had a bit of a thing for older women. On a whole, they were more experienced and communicative of their needs and desires than younger ladies and they displayed a lot more enthusiasm as well. Anna spent quite a bit of time with her mouth buried in the pussies of older women like Sherri's friend Jean. Anna only regretted that she never got to sleep with Cassandra's boss Catherine. She would not have shown the reluctance her sister did to eat Ms. O'Hara's wrinkled old box. Isabella looked by far the sexiest of the older women Anna had slept with though.

While engaged in the taboo fantasy of masquerading as Isabella's daughter, Anna couldn't help imagining doing the same things to her own mother. Now that Anna had the idea in her head, she wouldn't be satisfied until she had a chance to dominate and convert her mother. The thought of her mother looking up at Anna with horror as she ate her own daughter's pussy made Anna feel so hot. Oh, I should get Cassandra to help me make it an all family affair, Anna thought.

Once they finished setting up the studio, the teacher and student took out a bottle of red wine they had brought along from Isabella's apartment. A rare Argentinian vintage. The soothing effects of the delicious alcoholic beverage helped calm their bodies down, though Anna and Isabella couldn't help staring at each other lustfully while they waited for Sarah.

Sarah sensed something strange and unspoken between her professor and classmate as she walked to their table. Some weird tension that she couldn't explain. Sarah laid her backpack On the floor and asked the first question that popped into her head. "Is drinking allowed in a University building?" This was the first time she had ever seen anyone drink on campus.

"Well, it is a wet campus and one of the most liberal colleges in the country..." Anna began before trailing off.

"Not strictly, no," Isabella said. "But normally we only allow alcohol in our buildings for special events. I would say this evening most certainly qualifies."

"Oh, how many others have you photographed so far tonight then?" Sarah asked.

"Actually, you're the first one!" Anna said excitedly. "Hope you can start us off right."

"Oh, I see." Sarah looked about the room anxiously and felt uncertain of herself again. She hadn't realized she would be the first one to pose nude for this.

"Don't worry, my child," Isabella reassured her. "You'll do great."

"Would you like a glass of wine, Sarah?" offered Anna.

Sarah put up her hands and said, "I'm sorry, but I don't drink." In fact, Sarah had never drank a drop of alcohol in her life.

"I would highly recommend it," Anna said. "The effect of the alcohol will make you feel a lot less nervous, especially once clothes start coming off. It will make what is really a rather boring process seem more fun. I hope I'm not being presumptuous by saying that you look like you could use more fun in your life."

Sarah nodded and replied, "No, you're right. I want to try and be more adventurous and do new things, but it's really hard for me."

"That's perfectly understandable," Isabella said. "But you are in the time of your life where you need to cherish every experience. You will only be young once."

"Okay, fine," Sarah relented. "Give me just a tiny bit, though."

"Your wish, it is my command," Isabella said delightedly as she poured a few inches of wine into a third glass for Sarah. Isabella handed the glass to Sarah who took it by the stem. Sarah swished the wine around the bowl of the glass and studied its rotation. Sarah couldn't help being reminded of the color of blood when she looked at the dark shade of the wine.

"I'll think you'll enjoy this," Isabella said. "The wine is a very special vintage." She winked at Sarah as the girl raised the glass to her lips. Half an hour before Sarah arrived Isabella uncorked the wine bottle and had Anna hold it in place while Isabella lowered herself onto the mouth of the bottle. Isabella squatted down until the wine bottle penetrated into her vagina. Isabella sighed and whispered to herself in Spanish as she raised herself off the bottle before lowering herself back down upon it. Isabella fucked the bottle until a trickle of Essence dripped out of her and ran down the side of the bottle into the wine. Anna shoved the cork back into the mouth of the wine bottle and shook it until the creamy Essence was mixed in thoroughly enough to be undetectable. The wine lover in Isabella would normally have been horrified at diluting and agitating such quality vino, but in this case the effect would be worth it. The influence of the Essence would be minimized after being outside Isabella's body for so long, but it would make the wine taste even more delicious and might just make Sarah slightly more agreeable.

Sarah took a sip of the wine and couldn't help a big smile forming on her face. She couldn't believe how sweet and tangy the flavor was. Sarah licked her lips. It tasted like someone had mixed candy, grape juice, and a strong, spicy barbecue sauce all together.

"Wow! If I had known wine tasted like this I wouldn't have waited this long to try it!" Sarah exclaimed. She drank the rest of her glass down like juice.

"Don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from," Anna said. Sarah held her glass out and allowed Isabella to pour more. The new quantity of wine filled Sarah's glass about twice as much as Isabella had previously poured. "You go ahead and drink as much as you want and enjoy yourself. We just need to do a little work to get you prepared for this."

"What do you need to do?" Sarah asked.

"Well first let's get that ponytail down," Anna said. "I want to see what your free flowing hair looks like. Go ahead and take your..." Anna sighed loudly at Sarah's choice of footwear, "...tennis shoes off as well as your socks. Make yourself comfortable."

Anna moved to the couch nearby and patted the cushion next to her to indicate where Sarah should sit. Sarah untied her sneakers and pulled off her shoes and socks before moving to the couch. The wooden floor felt cold against her bare feet as she strode to the couch carrying her wine glass. When Sarah sat next to her, Anna ran her hands through Sarah's hair. It almost felt like she was caressing Sarah's scalp, which made Sarah shiver. Sarah's body felt kind of funny when Anna's fingers touched her, though she couldn't explain precisely how it felt funny. Anna grabbed the base of Sarah's ponytail below the hair tie. Sarah's eyes opened wide with surprise at how roughly Anna handled her hair. Anna gripped Sarah's hair as she slid the tie down Sarah's ponytail until her hair flowed down freely. Anna let go of Sarah's hair and instead ran her hands through its length. Sarah shuddered again under Anna's firm but delicate touch. She looked at Anna curious if she showed any sign of the odd feeling when they touched but Anna was focused entirely on Sarah's hair. Unfortunately, her light brown hair was a tangled, stringy mess.

"Hmm, we'll work on that along with... well, everything else," Anna said while tapping her chin with her finger. "How well can you see without your glasses?"

Sarah gulped down a mouthful of wine before answering, "Oh, well enough I suppose. I really only need them to read."

"Alright, how about you take those off and let me see how you look," Anna requested. Sarah set her wine glass down on the floor, took her frames off and folded them carefully before setting them on the nearest table. If she were trying to read up close or across the room right now it would be blurry, but Sarah could see Anna and Ms. Zarita perfectly.

Anna hadn't realized it until now due to the large glasses, but Sarah's eyes were quite pretty. A shade of brown so deep that you could get lost in it. Anna set her hands on the bottom of Sarah's cheeks with her palms on Sarah's chin. Anna moved Sarah's face both up and down and side to side to obtain the best look at her from every angle. Anna's hands felt quite nice on Sarah's face; when Anna moved them away Sarah wished Anna's touch would have lingered just a little bit longer.

"A little bit of toner and some eye shadow will do wonders in bringing out the natural lines of your face," Anna observed.

Sarah giggled. "Are you giving me an extreme makeover?" Now she was beginning to feel the effects of the alcohol, even if she didn't realize it.

"Nothing of the sort," Anna scoffed. "We just want you to look as beautiful as possible for your first modeling gig. You won't have to worry about anyone you know recognizing you, there is no way they will mistake the Sarah of these photos with the girl they once knew."

Sarah hadn't even thought of it in that way. A 'gig'. A career in modeling had been so remote a possibility that she never even considered it. This single session might change the entire trajectory of her life. Sarah wondered what she would look like once Anna had finished painting her face and changing her hair. She hoped Anna could turn her into a completely different person. She desired to be completely transformed.

Anna grabbed a makeup bag out of her purse and pulled out an assortment of bottles and tiny brushes. "Sarah, keep your head still while I do your face," Anna said. "Professor, when I'm not working on her could you please do something... anything about her hair."

"Certainly," Isabella said as walked over to the couch, high heels clinking loudly on the wood. She stood behind Sarah and Anna offered her a hairbrush. The professor grabbed a handful of Sarah's hair as she took the brush. Sarah didn't notice her professor had lifted strands of Sarah's hair to her nose and was sniffing them. Whatever shampoo Sarah used smelled heavenly. Isabella didn't know it was orange blossom scented shampoo from a hotel Sarah had stayed at with her family in India. Isabella held Sarah's hair firmly as she stroked with the brush to try and remove the tangles and tease the hair out a bit.

Isabella laid her hand over Sarah's shoulder with her thumb curled around Sarah's neck. Isabella's thumb stroked Sarah's bare skin where her spine and neck met as she used the brush to work through the tangles of Sarah's hair. The way Isabella held her felt so nice that Sarah sighed. She took one more giant gulp of wine before Anna started applying makeup to her face. Sarah couldn't understand why Anna was being so nice to her after barely acknowledging her presence through all the classes they had taken together. Anna probably didn't even remember they had taken three classes together freshman year; she seemed unaware of Sarah's existence until they had to be in a group together at the beginning of the semester.

Anna smiled warmly at Sarah as she began carefully painting the face of her classmate. This felt so intimate to Sarah with the two other women so close to her and touching her in new and different ways. Sarah couldn't explain why she felt so warm when Anna smiled at her. She was so so so pretty. It wasn't even fair that someone could be so beautiful. On top of that, Anna had an adorable grin that looked like she had a secret she only wanted to share with the person she smiled at. When Sarah smiled with her it felt they were co-conspirators planning something sneaky. Sarah thought she felt a butterfly fluttering in her chest as Anna painted around her eyes and smirked at her.

The reason Anna smiled so big was because of the way Sarah closed her eyes and sighed as Isabella held her tightly by her hair while Anna applied makeup to her face. This girl is like putty in our hands, Anna thought. Anna considered just going for the kill now and attacking Sarah's pussy until she submitted to the Hive like all women do eventually. But it would be much more fun to seduce her slowly until Sarah freely surrendered her mind, body, and soul to the Hive.

"It was a rat's nest, but I think I have her hair straightened," Isabella said. Her tone made it clear that she believed there was much more work required to give Sarah a decent hairstyle, but what she had done would suffice for now.

"Excellent," Anna replied. "I'm almost done, just one more thing left to do." Anna grabbed a cylinder of lipstick from her purse and removed the lid. She twisted from the bottom of the cylinder until the tip swirled into a deep ruby-red color.

"Have you ever worn lipstick before?" Anna asked Sarah.

Sarah shook her head and said, "I never truly saw any point to it. No one has ever really been interested in me and I don't think a little bit of red shading on my lips would change that." Sarah took another substantial drink of her wine. She looked surprised that her second glass was nearly empty already. Sarah felt herself becoming brutally honest. "I mean, you wear lipstick to make your lips look more desirable and kissable, don't you. Who would want to kiss mine?"

"Isn't that crazy?" Anna asked Isabella.

"Loco," Isabella agreed.

"You are a perfectly desirable young woman, Sarah. Your only problem is with how you present yourself," Anna explained. "If you show that you lack any confidence or self-esteem, yeah you aren't going to attract many guys except the lonely, desperate, or manipulative. You are more beautiful than you know Sarah, and I hope we can show you the truth of that. But first let me color those lips. You have a small mouth, so the lipstick will help your lips look fuller and more luscious."

Isabella noticed that Sarah still had a little bit of wine left in her glass. "Maybe you finish your wine before Anna finishes your lips?" she suggested.

Sarah nodded and chugged the rest of her wine before setting the glass down. Isabella promptly refilled the glass while Anna placed the the tip of the lipstick on Sarah's lips. The bottle was nearly empty now, there might be enough for one more glass of wine. Anna and Isabella's glasses were half-full and had gone untouched since Sarah's arrival. Sarah allowed Anna to run the lipstick over her mouth, changing her lips to make them look darker and more abundant than before. When she was finished, Anna said, "Now purse your lips together and smack them like this."

Anna demonstrated for Sarah what to do. Sarah stared intently at the dark pink rosebuds of Anna's lips as she puckered them and she felt a sudden desire to feel Anna's soft mouth upon her. Not just on her lips, but on other parts of her body as well. Now where the heck did that notion come from, Sarah thought. Anna seems like a good girl, she wouldn't be into anything deviant. She was a proper young woman, and Sarah was the exact same way.

Anna put her hand beneath Sarah's chin and turned her head toward Isabella so their teacher could see Sarah's new look. "Not a bad bit of work, was it?" Anna commented.

"Incredible," Isabella gasped as she witnessed Sarah's transformation.

Anna grabbed a folding mirror from her purse and handed it to Sarah so she could look upon herself. Sarah looked into her reflection with surprise. "Wow! That doesn't even look like me!" Sarah's bushy, tangled hair had been straightened and flowed down her back. The contrast of mascara and eyeliner made Sarah's already beautiful eyes appear bigger and brighter. Toner covered the blemishes, pimples, and freckles on her face and the lipstick lent a rich, full pucker to her mouth. Sarah had no idea she could even look this pretty. In less than a half hour's time, Isabella and Anna had upgraded Sarah from a five to a seven. Maybe even an eight after a new change of clothes. Or the lack of any.

"Are you satisfied with your appearance?" Isabella asked.

Sarah felt her face as she looked in the mirror. It looked like a completely different girl staring back at her. For the first time in her life, Sarah felt pretty. She looked up at Anna and Isabella, fighting the tears forming at the edges of her eyes. "Yes, I love it!" Sarah exclaimed. "Thank you so so much!"

"Do you think you are ready now for the session to begin, then?" asked Anna.

Sarah took a deep breath and drank another sip of wine. Okay, more than a sip. After drowning half her wine, a lipstick stain stuck to the rim of the glass where Sarah's lips had lingered. A strong buzz began influencing Sarah's senses. She felt a tremendous sense of nervousness and fear, but also of anticipation. You can do this, you can do this, you can do this, Sarah thought. Just do exactly what Anna and Ms. Zarita tell you and you'll be fine.

"Where do you want me?" Sarah asked uncertainly while looking around the room.

"You can stay right there on the couch for now, Sarah," said Anna. "We are already set up to take pictures at that location so Isabella and I will just move out of the way."

Anna picked up her purse while Isabella pulled the table near the couch out of the future frame. Sarah swallowed hard with anxiety and regretted how alone she felt when Anna and Isabella moved away from her. She still wondered if she would actually be able to go through with this. I guess I won't know until clothes start coming off, Sarah thought.

Anna and Isabella stood behind the ring of tripod cameras and left Sarah to sit awkwardly by herself with her hands in her lap. Anna turned on another lamp and measured the lumens being cast from it using a light meter. She repeated the process in a couple different areas that must be in the angle of the camera's view. After experimenting with a couple more lamps and light levels, Anna finally nodded to herself. She dimmed one of the the lights a fraction more using a dimmer switch she held in her hand that connected to the nearest lamp with a thin wire. Anna closed one eye and squinted the other as she looked at Sarah through the camera.

"Okay," Anna called. "We are all ready. Finally. Sarah, first I will need you to take your sweater off."

Sarah bit her lip and looked down at her chest. She just now realized that the icy buds of her nipples were poking through the material of her sweater. "But I'm not even wearing a bra," Sarah complained as she looked back up.

"Well it is a nude photo shoot, child," Isabella replied with amusement. "That will only make things go quicker."

Sarah hesitantly raised her sweater up until her tummy and bellybutton were displayed. Her pale skin trembled under the bright lights in the studio and the penetrating gazes of Isabella and Anna. Their eyes shone strangely in the light, looking both empty and hungry at the same time. Sarah shuddered and felt goose pimples covering her arms and legs. Sarah lowered her sweater back down to cover the scant skin she had already exposed.

"I'm sorry," Sarah said in an apologetic tone. "I don't think I can do this. I hope you aren't too disappointed in me."

Anna and Isabella shared a look. {Time for plan B} they sent in unison.

"Sarah, my child?" Isabella inquired. "Would it make you feel more comfortable if we took our clothes off too?"

"What?" Sarah asked incredulously.

"That way you won't feel so singled out," Anna explained. "You won't have to feel ashamed of being naked, because we surely won't be. We will have nothing to hide, and nothing to be afraid of."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds