Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Anna's Story

Anna stayed seated until nearly everyone left, watching with a predatory gaze as Sarah slowly packed her notebook and utensils in her neon green backpack. Sarah started to leave when Isabella called "Miss Roflee, may I please speak with you for a moment?"

{Now} Isabella sent to Anna at the same moment.

"Of course, Professor Zarita," Sarah answered politely with her thin, timid voice. Anna rolled her eyes. Sarah was such a teacher's pet. Of course, Anna thought mischievous smile, by the end of the day she might literally be the teacher's pet. Anna quickly hopped down the sloping stairs to meet Sarah and Isabella at the teacher's podium.

"Ah, Anna is here as well," remarked Isabella. "Excellent."

Sarah looked with surprise at Anna as she joined them. The thick lenses of Sarah's glasses made her brown eyes look twice as large as normal. Anna and Sarah had never interacted outside of the class period before, Sarah didn't think Anna had said a single word to her that wasn't related to the group project they worked on together once. Then again, it's not like Sarah spoke to her either.

Isabella continued, "I am sponsoring a project of Anna's outside of class and I wanted to see if you had any interest in assisting us, Sarah."

Sarah seemed lost for words. Her voice fumbled and stumbled before she said, "Um, what kind of project?" Her voice had a very slight Canadian accent. She spent so much time traveling with her father growing up that it never came through her voice very strongly.

"It's a photographic art collection celebrating the female form," Anna answered. "It's being commissioned by an art gallery in Brooklyn that Ms. Zarita set me up with. If they like my work enough they might actually make me an artist in residence."

Sarah eyes widened again; a look of perpetual surprise seemed to be her default expression. Being a resident artist for a gallery at such a young age was a pretty big deal. Anna must be more talented than Sarah realized. Sarah hated to admit it, but she had discounted Anna's abilities due to her beauty. But why did they want her help, of all people?

Sarah seemed unsure of herself. "I'm not sure how helpful I can be," Sarah admitted. "Photography is not exactly my forte."

Isabella laughed warmly. "Why, Sarah!" the professor said with delight. "We are not asking you to be Anna's assistant. We are asking you to be one of her models."

Anna didn't think it was possible for someone's eyes to open any wider. "Me?" Sarah said with surprise. "B-but why?"

"I wanted to feature women of several types and figures," Anna explained. "This is a showcase for the beauty of all women, not just cover models."

Sarah stood silent for a moment before she asked shyly, "What type of woman am I then?"

Anna laid a reassuring hand on Sarah's shoulder and squeezed it. "The type that doesn't know how beautiful they are yet," answered Anna.

Sarah flinched away from Anna's touch and blushed a crimson red. She had never been propositioned for anything like this in her life. What did Professor Zarita and Anna see in her that could possibly make her worthy of photographing? Anna's last statement almost sounded like a compliment. Compliments about her intelligence or artistry Sarah had heard aplenty, but never about her appearance.

"Of course," Isabella said almost as an afterthought. "You would need to be photographed nude for this."

"What?" Sarah asked incredulously. Her cheeks changed to an even deeper shade of red and made her freckles show more prominently.

"Well, the project is meant to be a demonstration of beauty in the female form," Isabella explained. "That means we must show women's bodies in all their glory." Isabella clenched her fist and pumped her elbow with this last sentence to lend her statement more drama.

"Don't worry," Anna reassured Sarah. "It will be very classy. The photos will all be in black and white. They aren't intended to be erotic so there won't be anything lewd or pornographic about them. Would that be something you are at all interested in?"

"You would be perfect for it," Isabella added. "You are the only one in class that I thought worthy of asking."

Sarah considered for a moment. She had never done anything like this before in her entire life. Maybe that was the problem though. Sarah could paint with a master's hand and her eye for detail was unmatched among her peers. She certainly appreciated the aesthetics of art on a different level than anyone else at school. But had she ever really challenged herself? She had painted nude models before as a requirement for one of her freshman classes but there was a huge difference between using a stranger's naked body for your art and instead having to perform that duty herself. Sarah didn't even comprehend the subject's nudity when she painted, she only saw lines and points to fill in on her canvas. Sarah knew she had to be open to trying new things and take risks if she ever wanted to become a true artist. How could she do that when she was so timid about leaving the shell she created around herself that she didn't even have friends?

{Oh my God, she's actually considering it!} Anna sent.

{Silence!} Isabella returned. {You'll jinx it}

Sarah finally broke her silence to ask, "Are you going to include head shots? Would my face be recognizable in the photos? Father would kill me if he saw me posing naked for anything, even if it were high art."

"Well, we do need to include at least some of the subject's face in the picture," Anna said. "How else are we supposed to show women's diversity? But I'll tell you what. You can make up a fake name that we can attribute the photos to and we can apply some makeup and change up your hair so you won't be easily recognized. I can try some angles that show your profile from the side rather than straight on, too."

"I still don't know," Sarah said uncertainly. "I've never really done anything like this..."

Isabella spoke up. "Did I mention that you will receive extra credit for participating as well?"

"Really?" Teacher's pet certainly perked up at that offering of information. Finally feeling reassured enough, Sarah said, "Alright, I'll do it. Where should we meet?"

Anna and Isabella looked at each other and shared a smile. "Meet us in the red studio at eight o'clock sharp," Isabella said.

"What should I wear?" Sarah asked. She was just way too innocent and naive, Anna couldn't help falling a little bit in love with her. But Anna was sure she fell in love with pretty much every woman she knew at some point.

"Does it really matter?" Anna asked.

"No, I suppose not," Sarah said as she laughed nervously. "I'll just wear the usual, I guess."

Anna couldn't help herself from offering, "You know, I can take you shopping for new clothes sometime too. We could find something that would compliment your figure a little more than your usual wardrobe." Anna tried to be as nice as possible without saying right out that Sarah's clothing and fashion sense were awful.

Sarah was unused to having friends, let alone anyone who would willingly hang out with her. "That would be great!" Sarah said loudly. Realizing how overly enthusiastic she sounded, Sarah added, "I mean, if you aren't busy sometime."

"It would be my pleasure," Anna said. Her mind suddenly turned to fantasies of naughtiness in the dressing rooms at a clothing store and she felt herself checking out of this conversation.

"Um, well..." The socially awkward Sarah did not know how to break naturally from a discussion of this nature. "I guess I'll see you tonight? Eight o'clock? Do I need to bring anything?"

"Your body is all we need," Anna said. Isabella grimaced at her student for uttering such a blatantly sexual remark, but it seemed to go right over Sarah's head.

"Great! I'll see you tonight." Sarah hoisted her backpack over her shoulder to secure it to her back and exited the auditorium. She looked back as she walked through the double-door entrance and saw Anna and Professor Zarita in a hushed conference together. She wondered what they could be talking about so quietly. She almost couldn't believe what had just transpired. Nothing like this ever happened to her! Sarah felt scared and nervous thinking about her session this evening. But the dominant sensation she felt was a constant drumming of excitement inside her chest. Sarah didn't realize it, but as she walked through the Arts building she looked up and forward rather than staring down at her shuffling feet like normal.

Isabella and Anna waited for Sarah to leave so they could talk privately. Sarah looked back at them once, but when the door finally swung closed Anna turned to Isabella and exclaimed, "I can't believe that worked! We hardly did anything to convince her!"

Isabella said with calm measure, "Let's not celebrate too soon. There is still work to be done."

Anna nodded soberly. She needed to always remember that the preservation and expansion of the Hive took precedence over her own personal pleasure. "What now, professor?"

Isabella put a finger to her chin. "We have a couple hours. I suppose we should spend all that time perfecting our plan down to the smallest detail."

Anna stepped closer to Isabella. "Yes, I suppose we don't want to miss anything important," Anna said playfully. She reached behind Isabella and grabbed her ass through her dress. Anna pulled the sexy older woman close to her and made her gasp a quiet moan when she massaged Isabella's buttocks between her fingers.

"Oh no. We wouldn't want that," Isabella said mischievously. "The plan needs to be as perfect as these." The professor put her hands up and squeezed Anna's chest through her blouse. Isabella sighed with satisfaction as she felt Anna's magnificent breasts filling the palms of her hands.

Anna clasped Isabella's ass as Isabella mashed Anna's bosom against her chest. The two of them stuck their tongues out and moved them haltingly together, licking playfully at each other in a teasing fashion. Once their tongues intertwined, they licked and sucked upon each other's lips in a sloppy kiss. They didn't even care that their mixed saliva covered their faces.

Anna finally broke the kiss and smiled with her and Isabella's combined spittle dripping down her chin. "I thought we were supposed to spend this time planning?" Anna asked playfully.

Sweat poured down Isabella's face and she breathed heavily with lust. She stared at Anna with a wild gaze; arousal had lit her eyes aflame. That look combined with her grin gave her a manic, near psychotic look. "We can discuss it while your mouth makes love to my pussy," Isabella said as she broke her gaze from Anna's eyes and flicked her pupils downward.

Anna took the hint and lowered herself to her knees. Anna was so used to being in a position of power that making herself a slut for teacher turned her on more than she could have ever believed.

Isabella peeled her wet panties off her body and let them fall to the floor. She stood over Anna, lifted the hem of her dress and threw it over Anna's head so the sexy student could be enveloped beneath Isabella's legs. Isabella laid a hand on the platinum blonde hair of Anna's head and directed the girl to where her tongue would do the most good.

{Come introduce yourself to my little pussy again. She enjoyed meeting you sooooo much earlier. There you go, spread her open with your tongue and say hello}

{Oh, professor!}

~~~

(Day Eight: 8pm)

Sarah walked hesitantly to the entrance of the photography studio and tried not to let her nervousness overwhelm her. The arts building felt eerie at this time of night with the silence and emptiness. The hallways were dimmed with most of the indoor lights turned off to conserve energy. She hadn't seen anyone else in the building besides the custodian. Sarah stepped up to the heavy door leading into the red studio but stopped before entering. She had never done anything remotely close to this. All the time in her life had been spent on books, art, and education. She had traveled all over the world with her father, from Europe to Asia and Australia but still led a sheltered existence. At the age of twenty-one she had never had a sip of alcohol, done any drugs, or kissed any boys. Or girls. Not that any of them wanted to kiss her. She was the quintessential dorky girl, not nerdy in a cute way but in an antisocial and detached manner. Sarah found solace in her painting and books, but she found this existence to often be lonely. She vowed when she first went to college in New York to try and burst outside the box she created for herself and to do new things even if they did seem scary. But Sarah had never actually been brave enough to do so and thus she remained an unintentional loner.

When this opportunity had been presented by her classmate and professor, Sarah was shocked to even be asked. But once the initial surprise wore off, Sarah realized this was exactly the kind of thing she needed to try. She didn't know why anyone would want to see her body or would find it as beautiful as Anna and Professor Zarita said, but the way they described the photo shoot made it sound very artful and like something Sarah would appreciate. Her face would be obscured, so Sarah wouldn't have to worry about the pictures possibly embarrassing her family. She would get extra credit for participating, possibly bumping her grade up to an A+. Sarah had trouble thinking of a good reason not to do this, but even so she still felt anxious as heck. Who knows, Sarah thought, maybe if I can relax I might actually enjoy myself. She took a deep breath, turned the handle, and opened the door.

Sarah saw Anna and Ms. Zarita sitting in chairs at a table on a wood-paneled inset that had been raised higher than the rest of the floor. The women laughed loudly over something and held hands over each other for support as they cracked up. A bottle of red wine sat in between them and both the women were holding wine glasses filled near to the brim with the crimson colored beverage.

Sarah wondered what could possibly be so funny. She might not find it so amusing to know that Anna and Isabella had been rating all of the female students in their class by looks, personality, and fuckability. Sarah had rated a solid 5 in all categories, but both the seductresses had to give her a 10 for potential. Sarah definitely seemed to be the toughest nut to crack out of all the girls in the class, and transforming the shy, timid dork into a lesbian whore would be delightful fun. Sarah felt a crawling sensation travel up and down her spine as both the women turned their heads to her in unison and smiled with the same creepy grin.

"So glad you could join us, Miss Roflee," said Professor Zarita.

"We already have everything set up, we were just enjoying a some drinks while we waited for you," Anna explained.

The photography and artistry studio known as the 'red studio' obtained that nickname due to the bright red paint covering the walls and columns. The overhead lights had been turned off and made it difficult to pinpoint the color that gave the room it's name. Lamps and portable light stands that had been arranged for the photo shoot provided the only illumination. It appeared the photography set had been created in the corner of the raised wooden floor with a soft couch covered with pillows along with a blanket and pillows on the floor. Unused props, shelving, and easels surrounded the middle of the room that had been cleared by Anna and Isabella for the photo shoot. A painted backdrop showing a starry evening hanging over a trellis covered with flowers had been set behind the couch. Multiple cameras on tripods were set up at different angles along with a handheld camera sitting on a stool waiting to be used. It looked like Anna had set up the photography session so they could move between different sets and angles without having to reconstruct the entire camera setup. Sarah was impressed. She had considered Anna kind of lazy after partnering with her on a project. But Anna had clearly spent some time on this setup and it showed.

Anna looked over Sarah's attire as she walked further inside and inspected the studio. The unassuming girl wore plain jeans and a loose striped sweater, not even trying to look appealing. Maybe she didn't know how to dress to make herself look good. Sarah's hair had been tied back into a stringy ponytail that hung down her back. Anna noticed with amusement that Sarah didn't appear to be wearing a bra. Maybe she didn't think she needed to with those small breasts. But either due to the autumn chill or the nervousness she felt, the buds of Sarah's nipples poked sharply through her sweater.

Anna and Isabella had dressed more appropriately. Anna wore knee-high dark blue boots and a short skirted dress with a design of swirling yellow and purple flowers. While the neck of the dress didn't dip low enough to reveal Anna's cleavage, she loved the way it clung tightly to her backside and exaggerated her already ample posterior. Conversely, Isabella's dark red dress featured a long billowing skirt and had a large U-shaped neck that displayed generous portions of her cleavage. No amount had been left to the imagination, If the neck hole were just an inch lower Isabella's nipples would be showing. Sarah averted her eyes as they fell unconsciously upon the long, sloping gap between Isabella's breasts. She couldn't believe a professor would wear such an outfit in front of her students.

The dress Anna wore actually belonged to Isabella's teenaged daughter who was of a similar size. After class got out, the two conspirators went to Isabella's apartment for a robust meal. Isabella made a dinner of some of her native Chilean dishes for Anna to sample, though the way Anna fingered and licked her as she worked in the kitchen made it quite difficult to cook. They tried on several outfits to help decide what they would wear tonight before arriving at their current attires. Anna decided between a few dresses that Isabella's daughter had left in her mother's apartment the last time she had visited New York. After Isabella watched Anna dressing in her daughter's clothes she suggested trying some role playing. Anna donned a short black wig with her blonde hair bunched up inside it along with wearing one of the dresses as she pretended to be Isabella's daughter.

Isabella lamented that Rosalita lived so far away in Brazil now. Unless the Hive expanded rapidly, it would be weeks or even months before Isabella had the opportunity to personally initiate her daughter into the Hive. It helped a little bit to have Anna impersonate her daughter though the girl's attempts to act like a Latina were embarrassing and amusing in equal measure. Isabella enjoyed it much more than she probably should have when Anna acted like her daughter as she ate Isabella's pussy and rode her strapon while screaming, "Fuck me, Mamá!"

The two of them were forced to refrain from being naughty with each other for the last hour so they could get the studio ready and not appear quite as suspicious when Sarah arrived. This proved to be rather difficult considering their hands had been all over each other the entire day. To sate the intense lust they felt for each other they took to touching themselves while the other worked, forcing the busy one to watch as the other masturbated or bared a teasing bit of their breast. The boldest either had behaved was when Isabella had her back turned for a minute to grab more camera equipment. When she returned to the room she saw Anna had turned around and bent over with one hand lifting her dress above her waist. Her other hand had pulled her panties down to her knees and had one finger fully inserted in her ass while another was buried in her pussy. Anna looked back at Isabella with a beaming smile on her face. Isabella had to stop herself from throwing the equipment to the floor, tackling Anna, and making love to her until she could sing falsetto.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds