Island Castaways

I reached down to her pubic mound and was rewarded with what I felt. Her mound was covered with soft, downy hair, but what was impressive was its shape. It protruded out from her pelvis quite a bit. I slipped my finger down further and felt her wet, warm labia, which were also large and extended over an inch. This woman had a large pussy. There was a lot here to play with. As I stroked her ample, wet pussy, she arched her back, pressing her pussy further into my hand and fingers and emitted soft throaty moans as she did. I continued to stroke her ample pussy lips with my hand and fingers. I could feel her outer labia swell as I massaged them Her inner labia also enlarged as she become more aroused. She wanted my mouth to taste her. I moved down and put my lips on her pussy and kissed it. She reacted instantly by moving her hips up to meet my lips and moaning softly. I licked and sucked on those luscious large pussy lips; I had never encountered a pussy like this before. This was definitely a very womanly anatomy. The more I licked and sucked, the wetter she got. I moved up and uncovered her clitoris and began licking and sucking on it. She came within a very short time. Her body tightened, arched, and fluid flowed from her inner walls. She squeezed her thighs together so that I couldn't escape. That was all right with me. Her pussy was so good.

What happened next was the second surprise with her. She maneuvered me to a position that she could insert the head of my cock in her vaginal opening, and I pushed it slowly in. It was tight, very tight! What a surprise! After feeling her large protruding pussy lips, I wasn't expecting something so tight on the inside, and it was very tight. It took some time of slow gentle strokes to work my full length into her. Once completely inside, we began to move to each other. She knew what she was doing, and it was very good. She reached down and massaged her clit. Within a short time, we both climaxed, she first, and then me right after. As I was filling her with spurt after spurt of my cum, I could feel the inner walls of her pussy massaging my cock. It was an incredible feeling. She had muscle control of the inner walls of her vagina that was astonishing. My cock wouldn't melt, I just kept fucking her, and we both came again. We lay holding each other as we basked in the afterglow of our orgasms.

She straddled me and placed her vagina on my cock with those large engorged, meaty lips on either side. She then began to ride back and forth on me, rubbing those luscious lips back and forth of my hardened cock. I was getting close to coming again, and she must have sensed this, as she rotated her hips as she moved back and forth so that my hard rod easily started to slip into her love hole. It was still tight, incredibly tight. It took some time for her to work all of my length into her, and once in, its tightness and the flexing of her vaginal walls was not going to allow me to last long. She was incredible; there is no other way to describe how she felt and how she made love. She came again, and I could feel every muscle in her body tighten, she screamed a long guttural moan that came from her very core. Just as she was finishing, I felt the pressure build in my testicles, and I came with such force and volume that it even surprised me. I shot powerful load after load into her tight small vagina. Just as I was finishing, she came again; this was incredible. The feel of her pulsating vagina walls on my still hard cock was driving me wild. I pounded into her more, and she rewarded me by coming once again. Never had I had it so good. We collapsed and just lay there as I held her tight for a long time. Eventually she relaxed and rolled over next to me and snuggled up to me.

"That was incredible. I don't remember ever having it so good. I am sorry for being so self-conscious at first. It's just that I haven't had a lot of experience and didn't want to be embarrassed by not being any good at making love," she told me.

"No need to worry on that part. You were incredible, really incredible," I reassured her.

As we had lain there, the sun had gone down, and we walked back to camp holding hands and touching each other intimately. She was a lovely lady, and I felt a lot of affection for her. We retired to our respective huts and went to sleep.

At this time, the only ones left at the crash site were Brad, who was now mobile, Arnold, who was being an asshole, Tony, our spoiled rich boy, Monica, the bitch, Amy, Arnold's trophy girlfriend that Arnold was apparently abusing, and Elaine, Brad's wife. If you think about it, due to their own ineptness and selfishness, they were pretty miserable, while the rest of us were actually doing very well.

I decided to see if I could add something new to our menu. One morning, I trod off down the beach to the south end of the island to see if I could get a couple of those lizards. I had taken along four bamboo spears, the good machete, and the bayonet, both of which I had cleaned most of the rust off of, polished, and sharpened.

I found the lizards easily. There were at least thirty of them, sunning themselves on the rocks. They seemed to have no fear of me whatsoever. I was wondering if the suckers could bite. I slowly crept up to within five feet of one large one, pointed my spear, and lunged. I ran him through easily. I dropped the spear and picked up another one and stalked a second lizard. Got him the same way. Within thirty minutes, I had bagged three of them. I beheaded, bled, and gutted them and tied their tails together so that I could carry them and headed back toward home. They must have been twenty pounds each. I just hoped they tasted good and that everyone wouldn't have an aversion to eating them.

Once back at our campsite, almost everyone was excited about trying them. We skinned them and cut them up so that we could grill them. Once I tasted a piece of one, I was pleasantly surprised. They were very good. A little like chicken, but a little more like some Louisiana gater that I had once eaten. A little salt would have been good on them.

The guinea hens were giving us a few eggs. We finally figured out how to tell the roosters from the hens and ate the roosters and saved most of the hens for their eggs.

Life went on pretty normally for several weeks. We had been on the island for several months. Somehow I had lost track of time. In fact, it really didn't matter much to me anymore. Between Connie, Sophie, Terry, and Becky, I was getting all the sex that I could handle. They knew about each other and me, but we never discussed it. I was getting laid about three times a week. I don't know how they decided who was going to do me, but I am sure they must have talked about it. Sometimes they would come to my hut after we had retired. Sometimes they would take me up to the falls. In any case, it was all good. They were not the same. Each was different and unique. I liked all of them, but was developing a special affinity for Sophie. Due to our age difference, it would have never worked for us in the real world. I was also feeling some stronger feelings for Becky. She was the closet to my age, although still twenty years younger than I. She was just special to me in the way she treated me and made love to me.

Thing were going along pretty well until one day when Terry came running into camp in near hysterics. She and Becky had gone to the pool, and while they were in the water Tony had come upon them. As best she could, she told us that Tony had stripped and jumped Becky in the water before she could get away.

I grabbed the bayonet and Sam grabbed a spear, and we took off running up to the falls. For a 62-year-old man, I was in pretty good shape. Sam had a hard time keeping up with me. Upon arriving at the pond, we found Tony on top of Becky, holding her down while he fucked her. She was crying, and he was obviously hurting her. Without breaking stride, I ran toward them and kicked Tony in the side as hard as I possibly could. I felt and heard ribs crack where I kicked him. He screamed in pain and shock as my kick lifted him off of Becky. He rolled over onto his back holding his side in pain. I kicked him again in the other side, although not with as much force as the first time. He lay there screaming, holding his sides. I put my foot on his neck and held him down. I pulled out the bayonet and was about to kill the dirty fucker when Sam grabbed my arm and stopped me. I still wanted to kill him. Within a few minutes, Connie and Sophie arrived and immediately tended to Becky.

They washed her off and bundled her up and helped her back toward our camp.

We made Tony put his pants on and ripped his shirt into strips and tied his hands behind his back. His injured ribs were causing him a lot of pain. We marched him back to the camp. Once at camp, we got some thin, strong vines and securely tied Tony to a palm tree. He wasn't going anywhere tonight. Sam and I agreed to split time watching him so that he didn't get away.

The next morning after we had eaten, we began discussing what to do about Tony. Apparently, he had not only raped Becky, but had also beaten her in the process.

"We need to have a trial and punish him for what he did," was Connie's opening statement.

The discussion didn't go much beyond that, as everyone readily agreed.

"If we are going to have a trial, then I think that everyone on the island should participate. That includes Brad, Arnold, Elaine, Amy, and Monica," I stated. This comment met with some differing opinions, but eventually everyone agreed that it was the right thing to do.

Joann surprised us all by standing and stating, "I will go to the others, explain what happened, and invite them to participate in the trial this afternoon. The sooner we get it over, the better."

"I'll go with Joann for support," Terry said.

They soon left and headed up the beach.

Tony was whining and whimpering that he hadn't done anything and to turn him loose. My thought was, no way.

Within an hour, the others all arrived. We all sat around the tree that Tony was tied to.

First, Terry told what she had seen and heard. Then Connie and Sophie helped Becky out of the hut and held her while she tearfully told what had happened.

"When Terry ran for help, Tony dragged me from the pool and threw me on to the grass. He hit me in the face and stomach several times and told me to shut up and do as he said." The bruises were already very evident on her face and body. He had hit her very hard several times. "I tried to fight back, but I'm not strong enough." She broke down and cried. It took her some time to regain her composure. She then continued. "He held me down and bit my nipples and breasts. He then slapped my breasts very hard several times; all the while he was calling me nasty and vile things. He grabbed some of my pubic hair and ripped it out. He then violated me with his fingers." Again she broke down. Connie and Sophie soothed her and finally got her to where she could continue. "He then spread my legs and entered me. He hurt me! That was when Jerry and Sam got there." She broke down again, and Connie helped her into the hut and stayed with her. We could all hear her sobbing.

Sam asked, "Tony, what do you have to say in your defense?"

"This is all stupid! She is just a dumb cunt that was asking for it. She has been teasing me for quite a while. I just gave her what she wanted. She likes it rough, so I gave it to her real rough. I didn't rape anyone. What do you people think you are doing, anyway? You can't put me on trial. Do you know who I am? I'm so far above that dumb bitch, it isn't even funny. She's just a dumb cunt that got what she was asking for. Now let me go!"

We all sat there in silence, too stunned to even speak. Tony had let us all know who he really was.

The next person to speak was Arnold. "Tony's right; she isn't worth the trouble. She is just another middle-aged horny tease after a good-looking young man from a fine, upstanding family. You people have no authority over him. You should let him go and forget the whole thing. That bitch isn't worth the effort. And so what if he did rape her? She has no value compared to Tony's standing."

"I disagree. She is valued as much as anyone else, and what Tony did to her was wrong, very wrong. And for your information, we are the only authority here! And you, Arnold, should watch your step, or you will be the next one on trial here!" I told Arnold in disgust.

"Just who the hell do you think you are? You can't talk to me that way! No one does, especially you, you fucking traitor!" he yelled back at me. "And another thing, you cocksucker" --

He never got to finish that sentence before I hit him. I had just had enough of his arrogant shit and was going to put a stop to it. Sam was too far away to come between us, and I doubt he was strong enough to do anything about it, anyway. I went after Arnold on the ground. We rolled around, thrashing at each other, till he got a good hit in and dazed me. I was trying to recover when he grabbed a bamboo spear and lunged at me. I was still on the ground and rolled to the side to avoid his thrust. He got me anyway in the thigh. That hurt like hell. He backed up for another thrust, this time aiming at my chest. As he came forward, attacking like a raging bull, I rolled to the side and toward him. He tried to side-step to realign his spear thrust, but I was a little quicker and smarter and was able to trip him. As he fell to the ground, the spear under him, I jammed my foot onto the butt end of the spear. It was angled up slightly, and it entered his abdomen just below the ribcage and pierced his heart. He was dead instantly.

There was dead silence. No one uttered a sound, until Elaine screamed and fainted. Amy just stood there and stared down at her fallen lover. Everyone was standing by this time, but not saying a word. My leg was bleeding, but not badly. At least no arteries were hit. Eventually, Sophie and Joann helped me into my hut. Sophie went to get Connie, as she had the best first aid skills. Connie came in and cleaned the wound and put a couple of stitches in it. She smiled at me several times as she worked. When she had finished, she hugged me and gave me a little kiss and whispered in my ear, "My hero."

To my surprise Joann also gave me a hug and a quick kiss and smiled at me. I drifted off to sleep to the sound of lots of loud talking outside.

The sun was well up when I woke. Sophie brought me some fruit and a couple of scrambled eggs.

"We are going to take Arnold's body up by the wreckage and bury him with the others that we buried after the crash. It would probably be better if you stayed here and didn't attend. We are going to bring Amy back here with us. That will only leave Brad, Elaine, and Monica at the wreckage. I'll be back later." And with that, she left. I took the two Tylenol she had left me and drifted back off to sleep.

It was sometime later that Becky came into my hut. She lay down beside me and snuggled up. "Thank you for coming to help me. It was terrible. I hope that nothing like that ever happens to me again."

I put my arm around her to assure her that it wouldn't.

"Sam's outside watching Tony. I don't know what they will do to him, but I hope they don't let him get away with this."

It was late afternoon when they all returned. There was a lot of talking, but I really couldn't make out what was being said. I did hear Brad's voice several times.

Connie brought Becky and me dinner, and I ate hungrily.

"Everyone is moving into camp here. No one wants to stay at the crash site anymore," she told me. "I hope you don't mind."

"It's not my decision. It's probably better if we are all together, anyway."

Becky spent the night in my hut with me. There was no sex, just holding. The next morning, I got up and hobbled outside. My thigh hurt quite a lot, but I was able to get around. Everyone was pretty quiet. We ate in silence until Brad spoke up.

"We need to decide what to do about Tony. We can't leave him tied to that tree forever," he stated in his most authoritative tone.

"Don't get so pushy, Brad. We'll get to it soon," Sophie told him.

There weren't enough huts for everyone until we could build some more. Connie, Sophie, and Becky moved in with me. Brad and Elaine moved in with Sam and Joann, and Monica, Terry, and Amy moved in together. That would take care of everyone until we could build more huts.

After dinner, Brad brought up what to do about Tony again. "We need to decide if he is guilty or not, and then if he is found guilty, what punishment he should be subjected to."

"Ok, let's vote," was Monica's comment. "All those who say guilty, raise your hands." Seven hands went up. "All those who say not guilty, raise your hands." Three hands went up, Brad, Elaine, reluctantly, and Monica. Becky didn't vote.

"Ok, he's guilty. What do we do with him?" said Brad, taking control again.

"I think we should castrate the son of a bitch," came from Sophie. Man, she was such a little fireball. Amy, Connie, and Terry agreed with her.

"No, no, you can't do that to me!" wailed Tony.

That was when the argument started. Everybody had an opinion, and it just kept going around and around. After about two hours of this wrangling, I got up and went to bed. Becky was already in our hut. I lay down next to her and fell asleep with her in my arms.

I woke the next morning to a lot of shouting and yelling. It's seems as though Brad refused to help Sam watch Tony. Sam tried to do it by himself and fell asleep. While he slept, Tony had escaped. God, what a mess this had become.

"Well, for the time being, it appears exile is his punishment until we catch him and decide to do something different," I suggested to the group.

No one had any comment, and the discussion just died.

After breakfast, Brad was at it again. "We need to build more huts. We are too cramped in what we have, and some of us need our privacy."

Begrudgingly, we agreed and headed off to the bamboo grove to cut more bamboo for two additional huts. That is, all except Brad. His legs hurt, and he couldn't help.

With all of us working, we had cut enough material for two more ten by twelve huts. Connie and Sophie wanted their hut built on the north side of my hut. Amy, Terry, and Monica would stay where they were, and Brad and Elaine's would be erected south of Sam and Joann's.

We all started on the girls' hut first. With our experience and all the hands, it went up by that evening. It was dinner and to bed early for everyone, as we had all worked hard that day. The stab wound in my leg was hurting, but I could get around. It slowed me down quite a bit.

The next morning, Brad started pushing early to get his hut going. We started, and he began complaining right away. "Elaine and I need a larger hut. We are used to larger living accommodations and must have a two-room hut. We need a sleeping room and a living room. Now, some of you go and get some more bamboo so that you can build it."

He just wouldn't shut up. We had completed the floor and three walls. What remained was the front wall with window and door and the roof.

Brad was getting frustrated that we weren't following his orders. He kept ranting and raving, and finally Connie told him, "We all have the same size hut except Jerry, whose hut is a little smaller. This is what you are getting, now accept it."

He kept quiet for a while, and then he grabbed Sam by the arm and turned him toward the bamboo groove and pushed him toward it. "Sam, you go and cut some more bamboo like I told you so they can build my hut larger."

Sam just stood there and looked at him.

I had had enough. "Brad, no one put you in charge. You don't order anyone to do anything here. So far, I haven't seen you lift a finger to do anything, so as far as I am concerned, fuck you! I'm not doing anything to help you. And that goes for the food, too. Unless you start contributing and doing your share, you will not touch one morsel of food that I bring to the table, and I will see to that, be assured. Now shut the fuck up!" And with that I walked off to my hut and went inside. Several others also left. Amy, Monica, Sam and Joann, and, of course, Elaine, stayed and finished his single-room hut. I really didn't give a shit if he had a hut to live in or not. And I was serious about the food that I brought to the table not being for his consumption.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds