Island Castaways

I was tired and retired to my bed. The girls moved into their hut, and things started to settle down for the night. Connie and Sophie came to me to talk about Becky.

"Becky is quite upset from the rape and Tony's being loose, so could she stay with you? It would make her feel more secure," Connie asked.

"Yes, she can stay with me, if it will make her feel better. She's been through a pretty traumatic experience, and if it will make her feel more secure for the time being, it's ok," I replied.

Becky came over shortly. "Thank you, Jerry, I appreciate your generosity. You are very good to all of us. If it weren't for you, we would all be a lot worse off than we are now."

Over the next few weeks, things were pretty quiet. Brad did make some effort in gathering food and kept his mouth shut most of the time. Monica seemed to bitch about everything. There was no way to make her happy. Amy disclosed to me that Arnold had been verbally and physically abusing her for some time, and it had been getting continually worse. She also told me that Brad had been talking to some of them that they should put me on trial for killing Arnold. My conclusion was that Brad was a subversive person and needed to be watched and controlled, if necessary.

None of us had seen or heard from Tony. We guessed that he must have been hiding on some other part of the island. We just needed to watch out for him.

There was very little talk about rescue. I don't know if they had given up or were tired of discussing it.

Becky was doing better. At first, she would just snuggle up to me at night and be close. I didn't promote anything sexual with her, as I didn't think she would be going that way soon after the rape. I did what I could do reassure her that it wasn't her fault and that it hadn't diminished her desirability as a woman. Little by little, she started opening up to intimacy again. At first, she would just kiss me passionately. Later, she would explore my body with her hands, sometimes holding my hard cock in her hand and squeezing it or stroking it. Progressively, she became more animated, putting my hands on her breasts. Slowly she was coming back to being a whole woman again.

One night, she moved my hand to her sex and motioned for me to caress her and massage her voluptuous pussy. I stroked her mound and the outer lips of her full labia lips. I could feel them moisten to my touch. I slipped one finger between them and stroked their inner recesses but did not put my finger inside her. I massaged her pussy in this manner for quite awhile. She relaxed and became more aroused. She began to move her hips in sync with the stroking of my fingers. With my thumb, I uncovered and began massaging her clit. This aroused her even more. I put my mouth on her ample nipple and sucked hard on it while flicking the tip with my tongue. She came within a short time. Her orgasm was fairly intense and seemed to rack every muscle in her body. Her climax lasted several minutes. As she recovered, she hugged and kissed me with passion.

"That was wonderful, I needed that. Give me a few days, and I'll return the favor," she told me. We slept soundly after that.

As time moved on, the women seemed to be less and less inhibited about their dress. It was very warm, and clothes were just too hot to wear. Most of the gals were either just wearing a bra and a skirt or shorts and sometimes no top at all. Beautiful breasts everywhere. That was with the exception of Elaine. Brad insisted that she not expose herself to Sam or me. I also noticed that when the women were wearing short skirts, and I managed a view under them, that they seemed to have given up their panties, also. I must admit that I nonetheless enjoyed these sights. Even Joann went topless occasionally. The girl had absolutely no breasts at all, but did possess a set of gorgeous nipples.

Amy seemed to be spending a lot of time hanging around with Brad, especially when Elaine was not present. It was none of my business, but I made note of it in case the issue ever came up later.

We seemed to have fallen into a daily routine, getting food, eating, cleaning and just trying to maintain life. Except for Brad continually trying to take control and perform the absolute minimum amount of work, things were going pretty smoothly.

Monica did her share and then some of bitching about everything.

Becky was coming back more all the time. Each time we had any sexual contact, she would go a little further. I felt that was a good sign.

Sam was becoming an accomplished spear fisherman. We hunted pigs together. He refused, though, to hunt lizards with me. He just didn't like them.

We had now been on the island for six months and had not seen a plane or a ship at all. It appeared our chances of rescue were slipping away. I was sure that any search efforts were called off long ago. It seemed that our chances of rescue were only going to come as a result of some chance encounter with a ship or plane being off course or lost. I kept these thoughts to myself.

One day on my return from pig hunting by myself, I decided to swing by the pool to wash the sweat and dirt off. As I approached the pond, I heard voices. This was not conversation, but the guttural sounds of sex. As I got close enough to see who it was, I saw Tony ass-fucking Monica on the grass. He had her on all fours and was pounding her ass with his cock for all that he was worth. At first I thought that he was raping her, too. As I watched, it became apparent that she was a willing and active participant. "Fuck my ass, you bastard, fuck it hard. Harder! Harder, you mother-fucker!" Monica was yelling.

"Yea, bitch, take all my cock up your ass! I'm going to fill your asshole with loads of hot cum!" was his reply.

I was thinking that I should run down there and kick the shit out of him and drag his ass back to camp. Instead, I just crouched in the bushes and watched. Monica was definitely a nasty bitch. She loved it up the ass. Soon Tony dumped his load with loud groans and was accompanied by the same from Monica. I had not seen Monica nude before, but she had quite a nice body. She was somewhat thin with full breasts and slim hips and thighs.

Tony pulled out of her, and she gasped as his dick exited her ass. Tony rolled over on the grass, and Monica rolled over beside him. They lay there trying to catch their breath. I decided to let Tony go for the time being. I skirted around the pond and went about halfway down the trail and stopped. I had decided to wait for Monica just to let her know that I had seen them.

Monica came down the trail in about a half an hour. "You and Tony have a good time? I didn't know that you liked it up the ass!"

She froze in her tracks. "What the hell did you think you were doing watching us? Does that get you off? You fucking pervert!"

"Nice talk, girl, almost as nice as your attitude and actions," I shot back at her.

"I'll say what I want and be with whoever I want, and not you or anyone else can make me do otherwise. I still say Tony didn't rape her, she just likes it rough." With that, she walked past me and stomped off down the trail.

After a few minutes, I followed. After dinner that night, Connie, Sophie, Terry, Becky, and I were sitting on my porch talking. I told them what had happened that afternoon at the pond. They weren't surprised that I hadn't tried to apprehend Tony. They felt that it wasn't a good idea for me to do it by myself. They were somewhat surprised by what I had told them about Monica.

That night, as Becky and I lay down to go to sleep, she reached for my cock and began stroking it. It got hard in her hand, and she was delighted with that. After stroking it for a while, she went down and took me in her mouth. First she just sucked and tongued the head. Then slowly, a little bit at a time, she took more and more of it in her mouth until her nose was pressed hard against my pubic hair. She then began sucking vigorously. Suddenly she stopped and climbed on top of me and began rubbing her ample pussy over my cock. My cock slipped between the lips and was surrounded by those moist lips as she moved back and forth on my erect cock. This was an outstanding sensation, and I loved it. She was becoming more aroused as she did this. Soon she rose up and inserted my hard member into her vagina and sat down hard on it, forcing my full length into her all at once. She gasped at the sensation and then began moving up and down vigorously. Climax was not far off for either one of us. She came first, and at the first contractions of her tight pussy, I erupted with considerable force. I thought she was going to faint as she continued to climax with me. She collapsed on top of me until we regained our composure. She then slid off of me and snuggled up and drifted off to sleep. I loved her pussy. It was probably one of the best that I had ever felt.

Time passed on our little island. Nothing much eventful happened over the next few months. Brad continued to be a controlling son of a bitch, Monica continued to complain, and I am sure she was meeting up with Tony when she could. Tony had been spotted a few times. His exile seemed to be his eventual punishment. Amy spent more and more time with Brad and was becoming openly affectionate, much to Elaine's dismay. Becky had moved back in with Connie and Sophie. This once again opened the door to the nightly trysts, which included Connie, Sophie, Terry, and Becky. I was getting more than my fill and enjoying every encounter.

We had moved all of the seating from the plane to our camp area and had arranged the seats around a fire pit on the beach in front of the cooking area. It acted like a main social area, and everyone seemed to gather there in the evenings to socialize. We didn't seem to want for very much, as the island and the sea provided us with most of what we needed to subsist. Our luggage provided what clothes we had, which we wore minimal of. Our personal toilet articles had soon been consumed. We had toothbrushes, but no toothpaste; razors, but no shaving cream, things like that. No one seemed to mind, except Brad and Monica, who were constantly complaining about our lack of those amenities, along with many other things. By this time, all the gals were going topless except Elaine, and that was at Brad's insistence that Sam and I were not to see his wife's breasts. Little did he know that when we were at the pond and he was not there, she ignored his rule, and we saw her all and I do mean all.

We had endured a few storms, and as a result were required to rebuild some of the huts that were damaged. Brad eventually coerced some to help him build his second room on his hut. He was still not satisfied and always wanted more and did less.

One evening shortly after a fairly severe storm, as we sat around the fire pit talking, Terry saw a sailboat on the horizon. We all jumped up and started waving our arms. Somehow the signal fire got lit, and as it began to burn we threw on some fresh palm leaves to make it smoke more. We couldn't seem to attract their attention. I also noticed that it wasn't flying any sails. It just seemed to be bobbing around in the ocean. For over an hour, we watched the boat. It was obviously adrift. The currents seemed to be moving it closer to the island. When it was about two miles out, I decided that I would attempt to swim out to it. A risky venture, but it seemed like it was worth the risk. The sea was calm, and if I took my time and paced myself, I thought I could make it. I started out in long, evenly paced strokes. It seemed like I had swum forever. I don't know how long it took, but it seemed like hours. It was dark when I finally arrived at the boat. Had it not been for a nearly full moon, I would have lost sight of it. My next problem was how to get aboard.

As I swam around to the other side, there were remnants of one of the sails hanging over the side, and I used that to pull myself up on deck. The sailboat was about 45 feet long and looked to be fairly new. There were torn pieces of sail strewn over all over the deck. There were no signs of life. I went below to investigate. Once below, I noticed that there was about a foot of water. There was very little light, only what moonlight filtered through the cabin's portholes. As I moved through the main galley area forward down the hall, there were two staterooms on either side, a head, and a large stateroom forward in the bow. I found one lady on the bunk in the first stateroom. She was alive, but unconscious.

I moved forward, checking the other stateroom and the head. I found no one else in those rooms. In the forward bow cabin, I came across two more people on the bed. One, a woman, was conscious and the other, a man, barely conscious.

"Oh, my god, you've come to help us," the woman exclaimed to me.

"Stay calm. What happened to you? Are you all right and is he ok?" I asked.

"The storm beat us up pretty badly. We were afraid that we were going to be capsized and sink. Mike and Stacy were washed overboard. Maria was knocked unconscious, and Tom and I put her in her cabin with a life preserver on. When we were going back up on deck, the boat was hit by some really big waves and tossed around like a cork, and Tom was thrown against the bulkhead and knocked out. I got him in here and rode out the rest of the storm here. I thought we were all going to perish and go down with the ship. Thank god, we didn't. Who are you, and where did you come from?"

"I and some others are on an island that you are near. I swam out to investigate. Could you help me try to rig some sail so we can get this boat closer to the island?" I asked.

"Yes, I know how to do that."

We went up on deck and rummaged through the sail that was strewn over the deck to find enough that was usable. Not being a sailor, my knowledge of sailing was limited, but she seemed to know what she was doing. We found one sail she called a spinnaker at the bow that had been stowed during the storm, and we hoisted it, and the boat started to move. It was moving slowly, but it was moving. She took the wheel and steered the sailboat toward the island. I had completely forgotten about the reef, but fortunately the tide was high enough that we cleared it. We sailed to within fifty yards of the beach and dropped anchor. We could hear the group on the beach yelling and screaming at us, but couldn't make out what they were saying. We went back below to check on Maria and Tom. Maria was coming around, but was still half out of it. Tom was doing better. He was awake, but was not quite stable enough to get up. He had one hell of a headache and was dizzy. We heard sound up on deck. Sam, Connie, Sophie, and Joann had all swum out to the boat to help and see what was going on.

There was a lot of excited talking and questioning. Everyone wanted to know everything all at once. I decided to leave the chaos below deck and go up and look around some more. Secured to the rear of the sailboat was a small dinghy. I untied it and got it into the water. On the sloped stern of the boat was a retractable ladder that I extended so that we could get down to the dinghy. I went below and suggested that we should move everyone to shore. That suggestion met with everyone's approval. We carried Maria out first and lowered her into the dinghy, and Sophie and Sam rowed her to shore. While they were gone, we helped Tom up onto the deck and waited for them to return. When Sam came back, we loaded Tom and Cora into the dinghy, and Sam rowed them to shore, also. The rest of us dove in and swam to shore.

We settled Tom, Cora, and Maria into my hut and got them settled in. The group then assembled around the fire pit and talked excitedly about what had happened. This seemed to be our way off the island, to where know one knew, but the boat seemed to be intact, and if we could rig some sails, we could leave the island. No one slept that night.

When Cora, Tom, and Maria woke the next morning, we fed them and told our stories. It seems that Tom and Cora, along with Maria and her husband and one other guy, decided to take the lifelong dream of a South Pacific sailing trip. All avid sail boaters, they pooled their resources and purchased Misty, the sailboat that we had found them on. They were all in the computer business, hardware, software, and Internet, and were well off. They had heard of Sam and his wife and what they had developed. They had been at sea a couple of months when they encountered the storm. It was worse than anything they had ever experienced. The storm had done everything to them that it could, except sinking them. Two of their party had been washed overboard, Maria's husband and the other guy. While they continued talking, Sam and I rowed out to survey the condition of the boat in the daylight. It still seemed in good condition, except for the sails being torn. We found the hand bilge pump and took turns pumping the water out of the hold. After about three hours, we had virtually all the water pumped out. We went down into the aft hold to check for damage. There we found a small two-cylinder diesel engine, a generator attached to it, along with the diesel fuel, fresh water, and waste water holding tanks. Everything seemed to be in working order. We went back up to the cockpit of the boat and found the controls for the diesel engine. We tried to start it, but the batteries were dead. I went back down to the hold and found that there was an auxiliary hand starter. After cranking a few times, the little diesel engine fired to life. Wow, this was really good. We let it run for about twenty minutes and shut it off. We tried the electric starter again, and lo and behold, it started. We shut it down and headed back to shore.

We told the group what we had done. Tom was up and around now, but not too stable. He and Cora were appreciative of our emptying the water out of the hold and starting the engine.

There was a lot of excitement about the possibility of getting off the island. The rest of the afternoon's discussion centered about preparations to depart. That night, Becky took me aside before we retired. We walked up the beach and make long passionate love on the sand. Afterward, we lay there in the moonlight, talking about the day's events. One thing she revealed to me was that while Sam and I were on the boat, Brad had told our new arrivals about how I had killed Arnold and that they should watch themselves around me. Most of the others told them that that was not the way it happened, and that it was self-defense.

That distressed me, and I got angry with Brad. I wanted to confront him, but thought that it would be better advised to let it be. We retired to our hut and went to sleep. The next morning, Tom, Cora, Connie, Sam, Joan, Sophie, and I went out to the boat to continue cleaning up. We gathered up what was left of the sails and took them ashore to see if they could be repaired. There were some spare sails, but not all of them. Tom tried the radio. It still worked, but he was unable to contact anyone. We spent the next few days working on the boat, cleaning, repairing, and re-rigging the sails. Next, we started reprovisioning the boat with water and food. We were nearing time to depart.

Monica had told Tony what was going on, and he came in and asked Tom if he could join the party leaving on the boat. It was just assumed that everyone was going to leave. I had been thinking about it a lot. I liked it on the island and was saddened about leaving. I finally decided and informed the group one evening that I would be staying on the island. There was disbelief at my decision. They just could not believe that I wanted to stay. Sam and Joann came to me later. "We don't completely understand your decision to stay, but we respect it. If you do stay, what we have decided to do is send a shipment somehow to you of supplies that will help you. We fully realize what you have done to help our survival here and deeply appreciate it," Sam told me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds