Island Castaways

Also, a Hollywood production company that wants to do a movie about you two has approached John and Sam. John is somewhat of a writer and has agreed to write the script, and Sam and I are going to help him on the early times on the island. Hope you don't mind. No, we told them they could not go to the island to film it. That would totally destroy the tranquility of the place and disturb the two of you too much. Just think you will be celebrities! We know that you don't care, but it is cool. John and Sam agreed that all the proceeds from the film that they receive would go to you. It should be somewhere around $1.5 million plus royalties. We will put it on deposit for you with your other monies.

It will probably be a year before we can come to visit you, but be assured, we will get there.

Love you both,

Joann and Sam.

PS

John, Susan, and Nancy send their love, also.

"Well, it looks like we are rich. What with your estate that you inherited from your husband and what we now have together, we can do anything that we want. What, we must be worth four or five million dollars. Would you believe it?" I told Becky.

She just laughed, "All I want to do is stay here with you, or be with you wherever you want to be. Just so long as we are together, that's all I want."

"I agree, I like it here with you, and this is all I need."

We settled back into our daily routine and just enjoyed life as we lived it together.

Chapter 18

I began to think about raising the sailboat that the pirates had sunk. I wasn't sure what we would do with it, but it would be an interesting project to float it.

The difficulty was what to patch the hole with and then how to seal all the hatches and pump air into it. I was going to think about it for a while before attempting it. It wasn't like we needed it to escape the island; it was more of a project, a challenge.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Island Castaways
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds