Josaphine's Conversion

He reached down and picked up a different crop and then started to stroke Josaphine with it.

"You know what this means don't you?"

"Yes master."

He brought the crop down onto her left nipple just hard enough to sting but not seriously hurt, then the same with the right and as it landed he slid the vibrator between her labia. Josaphine moaned. The crop came down on her belly button and then vibrator slid a little further in. She tried not to make a noise but her body wasn't listening and she tried to move her hips to help it slide in further. Whack, this time on her inner thigh and again the vibrator slid a little further in.

Josaphine was so hot now she just wanted to be filled up no matter the cost. She pulled her knees in hoping that it would help, whack, inside of the other thigh and harder now. The sting seemed to blend with the pleasure, she moved her hips again and felt the vibrator slide in a bit more, whack, right on her clit.

Josaphine's eyes flew open at that point, she looked straight at the master and pulled her knees in hard forcing the cock in even further, Whack, clit again. She started pulling her knees in and rotating her hips as best she could as the cock was further in and she wanted it all. The more she moved and wiggled the more her clit got hit. Josaphine was on the point of orgasm when the vibrator was suddenly gone.

"No, please give it back," she begged. Whack, right on her anus, hard and that stopped her.

"You are doing well but I cannot have you coming without permission and I will only give that once I am happy with your transformation."

"Yes master, how can I pleasure you?"

Rob moved to Josaphine's head and put the second cock at her mouth, she opened it and he slid in all the way to the base. Josaphine was determined to please and just relaxed her throat. Rob took his time, sliding in and out of that lovely mouth. No teeth, she was learning. The pace began to quicken until he was fucking her face hard and then came, buried in her throat. Josaphine knew what was coming and did her best to swallow everything.

"You have done well servant, well done."

"Thank you master, I am yours."

Rob adjusted the harness so that she was upright enough to see her pussy, and eased the restraints on her wrists some movement and he then moved between her legs and started to play with her pussy with his fingers. She moaned, the crop struck her ass cheek and the fingers kept up their dance.

Two then three fingers, slowly sliding in and out, the occasional moan and the crack of the crop on bare skin. Four fingers now and Josaphine was biting her lip but again her hips moved, whack on the ass. As his four fingers tormented her Rob then slid his thumb into her ass.

Josaphine couldn't help herself. "Yesssssss," she hissed.

Whack on her nipple again. Rob removed his thumb and started working his whole hand into Josaphine's pussy.

"Your pussy, is it ready to be transformed?"

"Yes I don't want a pussy anymore, I want a cock hungry cunt."

Josaphine looked straight into her master's eyes as she said it and the desire was there for anyone to see. She wanted to be fucked and filled.

"It will take cocks, fists and vibrators whenever I command, is that what you want?"

"Yes."

As she answered the fist slid into her cunt. She ached her back and moaned load. Whack right on her ass again, she looked at him and moaned again. Whack, moan, whack.

Rob clenched his fist inside her and slowly started to withdraw it. As it reached the tighter entrance he relaxed a bit and slid almost all the way out. Clenching again, stretching that beautiful cunt open he slid back in. Slowly in and out with a clenched fist, filling her up.

"Has your cunt been stretched enough servant?"

"No master."

He pulled his fist almost out again and this time laid three fingers of his other hand along his forearm, the tips at his wrist. So now his forearm was thicker, but still not as big as his fist, and slowly slid back in.

"OOHHHHH," whimpered Josaphine.

Rob pulled the second hand away and placed the crop into Josaphine's hand.

"I won't be able to use it now so you must if it is needed."

Josaphine raised the crop and brought it down on her left nipple.

"Good, you are making me very happy."

The three fingers were back at his wrist and the slow in and out motion began again. Four fingers now, as Josaphine moaned she struck her right nipple with the crop.

Robs thumb was now along his wrist and Josaphine could feel the stretch.

"Fuck that feels good," she blurted out.

The master's eyes shot up and Josaphine looked at him and then struck her clit as hard as she could manage. The fist was in deep, the second hand was ever so slowly sliding past the resistance point, and then it was in. Josaphine's head rolled back, she had never been so full. The master was slowly moving both hands in and out, only moving a few centimeters, but it felt incredible. Then she felt the fist open, the second hand move forward and the two hands came together.

Josaphine didn't move, didn't say a thing, just waited. The master then interlocked his fingers and formed one giant fist in her cunt.

"Fuck me hard."

The words were out before Josaphine realised but she didn't care. She hit her clit hard and said it again.

Rob was in awe of this woman. So he did as she asked. He started slowly moved that giant fist in and out moving a little at a time and Josaphine responded by wiggling her hips. He started moving them a bit further, threatening to pull them out and that drove her mad. She began to thrash around, moaning loudly, even using the crop as the fists kept pumping into her cunt.

Just as she was nearing her climax the fists were gone...

"Nooooooo she cried."

Rob moved between Josaphine's legs and placed the head of the masters cock at the entrance of her gaping cunt and took the crop from her hands.

"Now you will truly feel full and stretched," and slowly began to push in.

The girth was the size of the double fists and the head bigger again. Josaphine couldn't believe it would fit. It had an inbuilt vibrator and as the sensation of the stretch and the vibrations began to take effect she lost all sense of control and just lay back, accepting her fate.

Rob kept pushing in, slowly, making sure she felt every mm as it spread her like never before. He could see that Josaphine was in another world now, completely transformed from a sex lover to a cock hungry servant.

The giant cock was one quarter of the way in when Josaphine felt the second cock come into contact with anus. In the back of her mind she wanted to say no, I can't take both but she was beyond rational thought now.

"Yes fill my fuck holes," she gasped.

Rob kept pushing forward and replied "I intend to, I won't stop until I am buried in both your holes."

Josaphine could feel her ass being opened but to this point she had only had a thumb in there and she wasn't prepared for this. As the cock slid in she could feel the stretch and burn of the penetration. It hurt like hell but the master wasn't stopping but the effect of the pain and the stimulation from the giant vibrating monster in her cunt sent her arousal into overdrive.

"Fuck meeeeeeeee, I need to be fucked hard."

Swish, whack right on both nipples.

"You do not demand, you receive if I feel you deserve it."

Josaphine didn't really care at this point but she did want to please her master.

"How can I pleasure you?" she asked, barely able to get the words out.

" You will be thankful for what I give you and not demand if you wish to be truly transformed, only then will you achieve release."

"Yes master."

As the words left Josaphine's mouth Rob slammed forward. The cocks were only half way in but with this shove forward they both slammed all the way in, completely filling Josaphine and sending her into arousal delirium. The cocks just started pumping in and out, getting faster.

"You may come."

Josaphine barely heard the words and it took a moment to comprehend but as they sunk in she starting coming. A massive convulsing orgasm that shook her entire body. The cocks kept pumping and the orgasm kept rolling until the master gave a loud grunt and shot his hot come deep into her.

Josaphine woke up moments later, seems she must have passed out. She was alone, suspended in the darkness. She could feel the VR goggles were still on but there was nothing to see. She closed her eyes and lay back and then the room came to light. She opened her eyes and the posters on the walls that she had seen as she entered had come to life. They were amazingly hot and very well endowed creatures all looked down on her and smiled. Form behind she heard the masters voice.

"You have done well, I wonder which of these will be the next to fuck you?"

Josaphine looked at them all, they weren't entirely human, more like fantasy beings and so beautiful. She decided she didn't care which one was next or when, she wanted them all, just not right now, she needed some sleep.

Rob had released Jo from her restraints and led her to a shower. He allowed her to clean up and then they sat down at a table to eat. Jo was exhausted but suddenly ravenous, that much activity sure generated an appetite.

"Once you have eaten you will rest," Rob said as he motioned to a bed nearby, "you are going to need it."

Jo nodded and continued to eat. She couldn't help glancing to the walls but the images were no longer lit and she wasn't able to see them any longer. Once her appetite was sated she headed to the bed and lay down. It seemed like her head had only just touched the pillow and she was fast asleep.

Rob smiled as Jo fell into a coma like sleep. What he had in store for her next was going to take all of her energy so he was happy to let her get a full rest, anyway he had things to prepare.

He had deliberately let her see the sexiest and most masculine of his VR creations, he wanted her to want them, no crave them, but she had to earn it. He had spent a lot of time thinking about them and he had actually created more than he was going to use this time but it did allow him to tease Jo a little. She had surprised him at how quickly she had adapted to the goggles. He had been concerned that she might get a type of motion sickness but I guess her desire had overcome that obstacle. She had demonstrated so far that she had a good pain threshold and that she could push through to achieve release. The next phases were going to take her to the next level and at the end she would face her ultimate test.

That thought brought a smile to Rob's face and a twitch to his cock. He had to remind himself that he needed to get ready for when she awoke.

Jo finally woke a full 12 hours later. The room was dark aside from a night light near the shower. She got up and went to the toilet, grabbed a drink from the bottle on the sink and walked back to the bed. As she did so a light came on in the middle of the room. She made her way toward it and could see the table and the set of goggles. She took a deep breath, picked them up and placed them over her eyes. Rob watched as she did so and when he could see that they were on correctly he lit up her world.

Jo was startled when the world came to light. She had to close her eyes briefly but when she opened them she could see that she was in a new scene. It was a huge room, very well decorated with big sliding doors out onto a balcony. She took few couple of steps toward the door and looked out. The grounds looked to go on forever. She was able to see a few people moving around but they were quite far away and would not have been able to see her, pity as she thought that she had seen one of them on the wall.

"Your pussy is well on it's way to being transformed but YOU still have a long way to go. You must prove that you are ready for the full transformation."

Jo slowly turned around to the voice. What stood before her was one of the figures from the wall. Just over 6 feet tall, with the physique of an elite athlete. Jo's eyes drifted down to see more. This one had an impressive cock but it was not as thick as the last but appeared to be longer and once again there was a second also. This appeared to be longer and thicker than the last and Jo could feel her chest thumping. She had to take a couple of deep breaths to calm herself.

He held out his hand gesturing Jo toward the table. Once she was there he brought over a harness and fitted it to her. It was different to the last and Jo shivered thinking about the possibilities.

"Are you ready to begin?" he asked.

"Yes," replied Jo as and she did the straps on the harness tightened and Jo was lifted off the ground.

The new master moved out of the lit area and returned with the platform mounted vibrator. It looked different somehow but she couldn't make out why. Jo's legs were bent at the knees, her legs splayed apart, her ass hanging lower and her arms were at full extension. She looked at the platform and was trying to work out what was going to happen next. Rob moved the platform underneath Jo and began to lower the ropes holding her up. He lowered her until her ass was sitting on the platform with the vibrator between her legs. It was huge, in that position it rose from the platform to almost touch her breasts. It was a full 12 inches and it had the girth to go with that length.

"Push down on your ankles and pull yourself up with your arms," he commanded.

Jo did as she was told and this had the effect of raising her body up.

"More," and Jo pushed and pulled and now she was just about half an inch below the tip of the vibrator.

Rob lifted Jo so that her cunt lips were just touching the tip, making sure that it was perfectly aligned with her entrance. He leaned in close to her ear and spoke softly.

"Are you sure you wish to continue?"

"Yes master" Jo replied.

She was starting to get wet and the anticipation sent a shiver through her body. As it did she could feel the vibrator move against her pussy.

"You can have as much of this cock as you want, but the more you take the higher the price you will pay."

The last words had a tinge of eagerness to them. Jo looked into her master's eyes and replied

"I understand."

Rob stood back and turned the vibrator on. Jo instinctively flinched upward and then slowly lowered herself down. As the first inch slid in she could feel it stretching her. It was not quite a big as the last master's but it was so very good. Lost in this thought she felt the sting as the crop struck her ass. She flinched upward and then thrust down again, deeper,2 inches now. Two blows from the crop, one on each nipple. No flinching this time, she just lowered herself more. 3 inches now and 3 blows to her anus. Each blow made her knees draw up, lifting her up and as she lowered back to the same spot another blow from the crop would land.

She went another inch and this time it was the inside of her thighs that got two strikes each. She didn't stop lowering after them and as she reached 5 inches it the first strike onto the soles of her feet took blows. This made her react upwards sharply, nearly lifting her off altogether but she quickly lowered herself back down. Two more strikes to her soles and one to her left calf muscle. She now realised that the blows would land on her downward movement and the number was according to the amount of length she had taken. She knew she wanted it all but could she take the pain required?

Jo's arms were starting to feel fatigued as they were in constant tension holding her self up and began to shake a little. The effect of that combined with the vibrator's movements she could feel her arousal levels rising again.

Rob could see her arms starting to shake and decided to up the ante. He flicked the switch on the vibrator and that changed it from a constant rhythm to a pulsating, erratic one. Jo's eyes shot wide open and the surprise change of the vibrator's movements had caused her drop her arms. She slid down 2 more inches and 7 blows landed on her calf muscles and ass. She pulled herself up and then back down to the 7 inch mark. Another 7 blows landed in random places now. The dual sensations of pleasure and pain were driving her insane with lust. She wanted more but didn't know if she could take it.

Rob could see that Jo was reaching the tipping point. She would either give over to her arousal or quit. Time to help her with the decision.

He moved around behind Jo and slid his finger into her ass. As it slid in Jo let out a moan. She just loved dual penetration and she let herself down 2 more inches, getting more vibrator and finger as she did so. The sensation was all she needed to make her mind up. As the 9 blows from the crop landed she moaned louder each time. Rob withdrew his finger as he knew he was going to need both hands free from now on.

Jo felt the finger pull out but it didn't matter now. Nothing else but the vibrator mattered to her now. She was moaning and rocking her ankles back and forth to change the movement inside her, increasing the sensations in her cunt.

Rob went over and looked at all the various items that he could use on Jo. He decided on the cat o nine tails. This one had thin strips of leather as the tails and each one had a knot near the end.

Jo lifted herself up a few inches and then released, this time sinking to 10 inches. As the first of her 10 blows landed Jo's body lurched upward, the next 9 landing all over her body as she came back down. Rob was sure not to strike that hard that she stopped but hard enough to keep her wanting more.

Jo couldn't believe the sensations. She had this beautiful big vibrator pulsing and convulsing in her cunt, driving her insane and then the sting of the leather on her skin just sent her into meltdown. She just let herself fall down, the last 2 inches slamming into her. The cat landed on her back, under her arms, her nipples and when it seemed that she wasn't going to lift up Rob landed 2 blows on her feet. This drew a response. Jo jerked her feet away from the blows and this lifted her about halfway off. The feeling of emptiness stopped her and she relaxed again to slide back down.

As she lowered Rob managed to get a blow to her anus, stopping her. She was getting close to an orgasm but that blow had halted it's rise. She pulled herself up and paused, giving Rob a chance to land blows to her inner thighs. Jo's arms were getting tired and she dropped back down. The pleasure was intense, the pain was now mingling with it. She was lifting and dropping herself and as each blow landed she could feel the orgasm getting closer. She had never felt this level of arousal before and she was getting desperate for the release.

Rob could see that Jo was about to climax and without warning lifted her off the platform.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOO PLLEAAAAASSSEEE," screamed Jo.

She couldn't believe what was happening.

Rob left Jo hanging in the harness, sobbing and pleading to be lowered back down.

Josaphine was numb, all she wanted was release. She had been cruelly ripped off the vibrator just as she was going to come. She tried moving to see if she could get some sort of stimulation to get there but no, she was stranded. She moved her head to see if she could see her master and at that point everything went dark. Josaphine froze, what now?

Rob was about to move Josaphine into the next phase. He knew that despite all that she had been through this was going to torment her the most. He couldn't wait to get started.

It was still dark but Josaphine could feel the harness moving, her legs were getting lowered to the floor. As her feet touched the ground she stumbled a little, her legs were still shaking. The harness was removed and then the goggles came back on. She wasn't sure where she was now. It wasn't a room as such but as it was still quite dark she couldn't make out much detail.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds