Josaphine's Conversion

Rob had to let go, he was worried that she wouldn't stop.

In a slightly groggy but determined voice "cock time for you cunt."

Josaphine gasped. At this point she was no longer talking to Rob, just herself, she didn't care anymore.

Rob withdrew his hands and placed the head at her gaping entrance. He untied her hands and passed the bulb to Josaphine and started to push in.

"Oh yes. All the way, don't stop."

As the cock slid into her rob reached under and positioned his cock for the anal penetration. He did as he was told and didn't stop when his cock pushed into her ass. Josaphine just moaned louder as it pushed in. The pain was intense as there had no real preparation for this assault once again but it was so good. The two cocks were buried to the hilt and Rob started fucking. Nothing gentle, just fast furious fucking. Josaphine was lost in this world of pleasure/pain that she had never before experienced. Rob pumped the bulb and felt the cock grow, more pumps, oh god so full now.

Her other hand had fallen to the side of her body and it touched something. Through the fog she wasn't immediately sure what it was and then she knew. The whip. She picked it up and swung it at her cunt.

Rob was so wrapped up in fucking as hard as he could, all the while the feeling as the cock grew inside Josaphine and pushed against his cock was amazing. He wasn't going to last much longer. He certainly didn't see the whip coming down.

CRACK. Josaphine had swung with every last ounce of strength she had left. Both beads hit her clit, the explosion of pain sent her off the edge. She started bucking like a wild beast. Rob was barely able to hold on.

"YYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FFFUUUCCCCKKKKKK YYYEESSSSSSS!" she screamed as the orgasm exploded through her body.

Rob lost his last tiny bit of control and started coming hard in her ass, this sent Josaphine off again and they both thrashed against each other until they were spent.

Rob collapsed onto the floor and sat there, mesmerised at what had just happened.

Josaphine was completely spent, she had never come like that in her life. She sat up, looked at herself collapsed on the floor and smiled.

She knew that she would never go back to her innocent ways, she had been transformed. She had become a slave to her desires, addicted to giant cocks and searing pain.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds