Josaphine's Conversion

She turned around and came face to face with a new master. This one shared many of the same characteristics of the last But was a FEMALE. Well maybe not, Josaphine's eyes went immediately to the new masters crotch and could see two cocks. Yes there were two of them but together they would not replace the vibrator. Josaphine didn't know what to think but in her mind she was thinking of this as the "little" master. After the stretching she had received this little master is not what she had expected.

She was standing by the table holding some restraints. She held them out toward Josaphine and motioned for her to take them. She paused, still hoping that perhaps Rob had made a mistake and would change this master.

Rob watched as Josaphine looked this latest master up and down. He had to supress a laugh when she saw the cocks. It was the opposite of what she was hoping for and despite the goggles he could tell that she was very disappointed and confused.

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?" the little master yelled at her.

Josaphine jumped, the anger in her voice scared her. She quickly hurried over and took the restraints.

"Ankles first," she said and as she rose from placing them on he attached the others to her wrists.

"Get onto the table," she commanded and Josaphine quickly responded.

"Place your ass right on the edge."

Josaphine did as instructed and waited as the restraints were attached to the ropes.

Rob slowly pulled Josaphine's legs apart. When they were at about half stretch he stopped.

"Have I spread you enough?" he asked.

Josaphine looked into his eyes and replied "No master."

Rob began to pull the ropes again this time stopping at the point he knew was almost full stretch.

"What about now?"

"No master."

Rob pulled the last of the tension out of the rope and now Josaphine was completely splayed open, her legs to the side like a gymnast doing the splits.

"And now?" he asked.

"Yes master, I am spread now."

"You like being opened up don't you?"

"Yes master."

"Look at this pussy of yours, open to the world. Is this your pussy?"

"No master, it is not mine. I lost my pussy. I now have a cock hungry cunt and it is yours."

"Well done, it's good to hear that. Your training is going well. You are almost finished, are you ready?"

"Yes master" Josaphine replied.

"So your cunt is mine and on display to anyone who might walk by. How does that make you feel?"

Josaphine was a bit nervous about that last bit. Walk by, who?

"It makes me feel exposed and that makes me excited," she replied.

Just then she saw movement off to the right. She couldn't believe it, there was someone else here. She tried to move but couldn't. She then caught sight of the other person. It was the first master, his beautiful cock swaying as he walked. Josaphine stopped and focussed on him as he approached. He looked at her then his gaze dropped into her crotch. Josaphine knew that this was a VR image but it 'felt' real and it made her start to feel that tingle inside. He had lowered his head briefly and then stepped back.

"It is nearly finished, I am looking forward to watching the last of her lessons."

He was going to watch... Josaphine's heart started to beat faster now. As the first master moved away another appeared, the second and he didn't approach, just stood next the first. Then more movement, this one moved behind the other two and Josaphine wasn't able to make out anything. Three of them watching now and she was open to their full gaze.

The new master moved to Josaphine's head and placed her cock at her mouth, she opened and it slid in. She wasn't messing around, just fucked her face hard, shoving the cock down her throat. Josaphine was only just coping but was doing her best to remember the lessons about teeth. She managed to keep them off his cock and therefore didn't receive any punishment. At first Josaphine felt good, she had done well, no crop. But as the face fuck went on she was getting frustrated. Something was missing. In the past when she had been in this position she would be getting wet and wanting more but she wasn't.

Why, what was different? Then she realised what it was. She bit down and as she did so the crop landed right on her clit, hard. She arched her back up and immediately bit down again. Whack on her clit, harder this time and it lit a fire inside her. She wanted more, needed more. Just as she was about to bite down again the cock was gone. Ahhhhh nooo she thought. Then the little master was between her legs. She placed the heads of her cocks at her two entrances and pushed in. Josaphine's head rolled back. Yes she thought, more, harder, deeper. Once the two cocks were all the way in the little master then got into a rhythm and just moved steadily in and out of her holes.

At first Josaphine was relieved that she was getting some stimulation but quickly realised that she wasn't getting enough. She loved the dual penetration but they were only big enough to start her arousal but not enough to get her really going. She was getting frustrated and wanted more.

Then she saw the first master move toward her, yes she thought, only to see him stop, wrap his hand around his big cock and slowly stroke it. AAHhhhhhhhh Josaphine thought this is too much. I need more cock. She couldn't help herself.

"Get out of me you little fuck, give me that big cock there!" she shouted, pointing toward the first master.

The cat hit her right across the chest, the little master pulled out of her and then brought it down on her groin, once, twice and then a third. Josaphine's head slammed back, her back arched and she screamed.

"Fuuuuucccckkk mmeeeeeee," and as the words left her mouth the little master was back inside her.

The sting of the blows had worked and now Josaphine was hot again. She tried grinding and moving her hips but being so stretched out she had very little movement. Sure enough the effect of the leather's sting began to wear off and all she felt was frustration again. She abused the little master again and again the cat landed, one of the tails striking right on her anus. As she slid back in that sting really got her cunt wet. She tried to hold onto the feeling but sure enough it soon died away.

The frustration was driving her mad. Each time she started to get worked up and felt that an orgasm might be possible the steady in out of the little master would take her back down again. It was just enough stimulation to keep her wanting more but not enough to get her the release she desperately wanted, needed. Josaphine tried everything but the little master never lost control, just kept striking her when she needed it and bringing her back down again.

Deep down Josaphine was really getting angry. All she wanted to do was to come. A mind blowing orgasm that had been denied now by two masters over a period of, she had no idea, how long had it been?

In fact Rob had been tormenting Josaphine for 3 hours now. He was impressed by her stamina but knew that she was close to her limit. Her body was a mess of red welts but she still kept wanting more. Time for graduation.

Josaphine was lying on the table, sweat running off her, glistening in the light. She was beautiful thought Rob. Time to see if she is ready to finish her transformation.

The light went dark in Josaphine's goggles. She was not sure if this was a good thing or not. Please not more of this teasing she begged to herself. She felt hands placing something on her body, something light. It covered every bit of her skin. What now? She thought.

This was the hardest part of the whole VR setup. Rob had really had to spend a lot of time getting this right. The whole effect would be ruined if this last part failed. He hoped that he had enough footage and the camera angles were right.

The room came back into focus for Josaphine. She was lying on the table and there at the end was the little master, well half of her as she had stepped back and her upper torso was in darkness. The goggles went dark again and when they came back on she 'was standing?'. Josaphine didn't know what the hell was going on. She hadn't moved, could still feel the table at her back, how was she standing? She looked down at the table and in her place was the shemale master. Josaphine shook her head in disbelief. What was going on? The light went out again and quickly back on. This time she was back on the table looking up at the little master. This time she was in the light and Josaphine looked up to see her face. She gasped, not believing what she saw. She was looking at herself. What, how, Josaphine's mind reeled. The goggles went dark again and this time when they came back on she was standing again, looking down at the naked body on the table.

Rob was watching Josaphine intently and could see the confusion in her. The light material that he had placed on her body was another sensor suit and the footage that he had shot of her whipped body was what she was seeing now.

As Josaphine's eyes made their way up to the head she was shocked again. She was looking at herself AGAIN. What, how, was all she could think.

Rob spoke and the sound startled Josaphine as she was still trying to comprehend what she was seeing.

"This is your final test. Can YOU finish what the others would not? Can YOU deliver the release that you so desperately want? All you have to do is accept this final challenge and you can start."

Josaphine listened carefully to Rob's words. She wasn't sure how this would work but the chance to get relief was too much.

"Yes I accept this final rest. I WILL finish what the others would not and I WILL deliver the release I so desperately need."

Rob smiled, as if she was going to say anything else.

"As you can see, you are both the slave and the master. You are going to give your slave what she deserves and you are going to tell her what you are going to do to her as you do it. Let her know what is coming, she wants everything you have for her."

Josaphine understood now. She had to deliver both her own pleasure and punishment by command, she would know what was coming, where the blows would land, when the cocks slammed home. She paused for a moment before speaking.

"I hope you are ready slave, this is going to be soooo much fun."

Rob smiled as Josaphine spoke, her voice had a bit of fear in it but also excitement.

Josaphine was lying there and the realisation of what was she was going to do hit her. She wasn't sure if she would be able to stop herself from going too far.

Josaphine watched herself walk up to the table, look down and she could see the little dicks. She saw her hand reach out to them. She realised now what to say and what to do.

"You won't be needing these little toys anymore, lets get rid of them."

Just after she spoke Rob grabbed the strap on (he had placed them there when he was putting the sensor suit in) and ripped it away from the body. Josaphine watched as it was ripped away and then she felt the pain. Rob had placed a couple of those clips that hold bandages on onto the side of the strap on harness so that when he ripped it aside Josaphine could feel pain, as if her cocks were being ripped off.

Josaphine wasn't surprised by this, by now she knew that Rob seemed to think of all the little details as well.

Now Josaphine was looking at her own cunt, legs stretched out to the side, ready to be assaulted. She had never had this view before and it loved it. I can't want to fill myself she thought.

Josaphine saw her view change, Rob must have turned around as she was now looking at another table. On this she was a range of impressive cocks. She stepped forward and reached out a hand.

"No, not that one," she said from the table. Rob moved his hand to the next in the line.

"No," was the response.

The last two were the biggest, one of them Josaphine had already taken from her master number 1. The second was the same size, But when Rob picked it up Josaphine could see what looked like a cord coming from it. Rob ran his hand down the cord and when he raised his hand back into view Josaphine could see that it was a pump. Josaphine watched as Rob pumped it and saw the cock grow even more.

"YYYEESSSSS, that one" she gasped.

Rob fitted it to his harness and then turned to where all of the whips, cats and crops were. He passed his hand over the top until Josaphine said yes. He picked it up and made his way back to the table.

Josaphine watched as she approached herself. The thought of that big cock, the punishment tool she had chosen and the thought of being in control of it all made her arch her back in anticipation. She watched as she did this and all of a sudden she was soaking wet. She looked so good, all wet, sweaty and the welts, oh the welts. She couldn't wait to add some more.

Josaphine looked into her own face on the table, smiled and said "see you on the other side."

She couldn't help herself and replied "fuck you, hope you have more to offer than that other little dicked prickless wonder."

Rob nearly laughed out loud. She was in her own world now. All by herself. She was so far into the tech now that it was second nature to her. This was going to be one hell of a climax.

"Look at this poor little cunt. It hasn't had a good fucking stretching in too long. That little dicked thing was wasting a perfectly good cunt. It needs to be filled and fucked."

As the words left her mouth Josaphine started to move her hips and ass on the table. She watched herself do it and the effect was incredible. She saw her hand take a bottle of lubricant and apply a generous amount to it. She reached out and touched herself.

"Ahahhhhhhh."

The liquid had been in the refrigerator and was cold. As Rob ran his hand up and down her slit the clash of hot cunt and cold was exquisite.

"Lets start with 2 fingers and see if that little dick has shrunk you."

As she spoke Rob slide 2 fingers into her, slowly, all the way in. Josaphine loved it but it was no where near enough.

"Is that the best you've got, bring back little dick".

She was loving this interplay with herself. She could dictate exactly when she needed more of pleasure or pain.

"You rude little bitch, lets see how your smart mouth likes this."

Rob picked up the item that Josaphine had chosen for discipline. It looked like a cat but only had two tails but at the end of each tail there was an oval shaped metal bead.

Even though she had chosen it Josaphine still gave a small shudder when she saw it. She turned to herself and looked for a target.

"Hmmmm I think a nipple is a good place to start."

She brought the whip down onto her left nipple. Rob had deliberately not hit too hard but made sure that she felt it's potential. As it struck Josaphine's breath was taken away. This was a new level of pain. Unlike a crop or cat where the pain is a little more spread out this is a pinpoint pain and if delivered accurately was extremely effective at getting the desired result.

"You have a dirty mouth, lets stuff it and shut it up."

Rob moved to Josaphine's head and waited.

"I am going to fill your mouth with cock and if your teeth come into contact with it I will use the whip on you. Your nipples, your clit, your asshole, everywhere that I can reach I will hit. Your asshole is hidden, lets fix that."

Rob admired Josaphine's thought process and pulled the ropes attached to her ankle restraints toward her head and fastened them to the ropes holding her arms. Now he could hit her clit and ass.

As her body changed position Josaphine could feel how exposed she was, cunt juice started seeping out of her.

"Open your dirty little mouth."

She did as she commanded and Rob slid his cock in. Josaphine was a brilliant cock sucker. She had a velvet mouth and he always loved it when she sucked him. Josaphine started slowly sliding in and out of her own mouth, the thought of the whole scenario was so brilliant, she was going to really make the most of this. That thought distracted her and she felt her teeth come into contact with her cock.

Whack, on her right nipple, a bit harder than the first strike. One of the beads hit just to the side but the other hit the sweet spot. Josaphine lurched as the pain bit and of course her teeth made contact again as a result. Whack. This time on her belly button. Both beads hitting just either side of her button. It hurt but not like the nipple, so she bit down again. Whack, this time harder and contact right on her belly button. That hurt and the pain was sooo good.

Rob kept sliding into Josaphine's mouth, getting a little quicker and deeper. Josaphine loved it when Rob's cock started to hit the back of her throat, she loved the challenge of taking him deep without gagging. But as he pushed in she was missing the action. Chomp, she bit hard. Rob pulled out and Josaphine was speaking as it left her mouth.

"You stupid bitch, there are teeth marks. You must really like pain. I am going to whip your clit and asshole until I feel you have learnt your lesson." .

As the words left her mouth Josaphine couldn't quite believe that she had said them. As the first blow landed on her clit she was glad they did.

"Fucking limp wristed cunt," the twisting and thrusting body on the table yelled.

Whack again on the clit then the asshole twice and for good measure the left nipple.

It took a few minutes for Josaphine to recover, she was now super stimulated.

"Lets get back to this cunt of yours".

She moved into position between her legs and lowered the ropes so that her back was on the table again. Cold lube once again came into contact and she shuddered.

"Lets not waste time here, 4 fingers to start."

Josaphine felt the fingers slipping into her pussy, oh god yes.

"Lets go all the way with those fingers, fill this cunt."

Josaphine was enjoying the stimulation but she wanted more, more than 4 fingers and more pain.

"4 fingers, is that all, I thought you wanted to be filled."

Josaphine couldn't believe the tone in her voice. She was really starting to Josaphiney being in control of her own pain and pleasure. She could see herself react to the words and she tried to move her cunt around to get more stimulation from the fingers.

"You want more huh?"

Josaphine saw herself move back from her cunt, pick up the whip and swing it. It landed on her right ass cheek and then and second on the other.

"Is that all bitch," came the response from the table.

Two more strikesa to each cheek and one to her asshole.

Josaphine was in another place now. She could dictate her pain and pleasure and she was going to ride this train all the way.

"Time to fill this cunt. No more nice and easy shit, fist that bitch, hard."

Josaphine saw her hand clench into a fist and start to push into her. Oh god, that was good, the stretch. As it passed the threshold and sank into her Josaphine spoke again.

"How do you like that?"

"Oh have you put it in?"

One voice in a strong tone and the other mocking.

"Your nipples are going to regret that".

Whack, one blow to each, a bead hitting making contact with the tip each time.

Josaphine was thrusting up and writhing on the table.

"There is still room in this cunt for another fist" she said and she then pushed her second hand into herself.

"AAhhhhhhhhh yesssssss" the hands clenched together inside and moved around, creating insane sensations.

"Still can't feel it" the mocking tone again.

"Well you shall feel my teeth on your clit then."

Josaphine saw herself lean in and then felt the teeth find her clit. Rob ever so slowly bit down, using his tongue to move the bit of clit that was sticking through his teeth around.

Josaphine was full of fists, her clit was being bitten and she was in heaven.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds