Journey in Love

Throwing my arms around him, I nuzzled my cheek against his furry chest. It heaved as he sighed in contentment.

"I must be the luckiest guy on earth!" I proudly asserted.

"Your friends are right. You do have peculiar taste in men," he playfully teased and then, after another tender kiss, "But, I sure won't look that gift horse in the mouth. And, by the way, that's exactly how I feel."

"I got pretty sweaty tonight," I told him, feeling very self-conscious about my hygiene all of a sudden, "May I shower before sharing the 'the master's' bed?"

"Of course," he replied with a contented chuckle, "May I join you? It's a walk-in, plenty of room."

Memories of my many showers with Coach Baker flooded my mind and I lit up at the opportunity. At long last I was to have the shower experience I'd always longed for.

"I would love that!" I gushed while eagerly tightening the gorgeous behemoth in my embrace.

"Through the door behind you and to your left."

We broke our hug and I stepped aside to let Ray lead the way. It was beyond my dreams getting to soap that enormous man's body; filling my hands with the potency of his engorged member and running them over his weighty cods, slipping them into the deep crevice that divided his meaty buttocks, watching and feeling his enormous hands do the same to me.

When we got done drying, I paused at the vanity mirror to comb my wet hair straight back while Ray went to stretch out. As I exited the bathroom, I stopped dead in my tracks at the sight of him.

He lay on top of the covers, resting back on two of his three bed pillows and warmly smiling at me with his hands behind his head. It perfectly showcased the snow-covered mounds that were his thick pits and his chin was nestled down in his chest hair, making it appear like a goatee that had grown beyond all control.

His gorgeous, man-sized nipples seductively peered over his incredibly sexy belly at me and his massive legs were splayed with that magnificent circumcised cock looming out over a pair of balls that sagged nearly down to the mattress. I stifled a squeal as I ran to the bed and hopped onto it at his side.

Quickly straddling his left thigh, easily bigger around than my waist, I reached down and filled a hand with his scrotum. It was tantalizingly warm and spilled over the edges of my palm as I held it.

"So soft and big!" I praised, "It's beautiful, Ray!"

"Thank you," he sighed as he enjoyed my fervent attention, "I can't remember ever hearing that word directed at me before."

"Get used to it," I informed him.

"Will do. I must confess, it sure has a nice ring to it," he replied with an appreciative smile.

I slid my hand up to encircle the thick base of his mighty cock with my thumb and middle finger and stood it up. I had to squeeze a bit to make them touch.

When I pressed down into his pad came the moment I discovered his true length. I was stunned!

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed while slowly waggling the stocky looking, vein-ribbed thing from side to side.

"As in 'I can't believe my luck" or 'I can't believe what I've gotten myself into'?" he asked with concern.

"The first one...definitely the first one!" I excitedly replied while smearing the droplet of pre at its tip around with the index finger of my other hand.

"Good," he said, sounding relieved.

I lifted my finger to my mouth when I was done and shamelessly tasted his dew. It was a wondrous mixture of sweet and salty. I quickly leaned down and lapped the tip a couple of times for more of the delicious nectar.

The mind blowing cock in my hand throbbed and bloated up even thicker, becoming hard as tempered steel with its veins bulging almost to bursting beneath the thin layer of soft skin that sheathed them. I planted a tender kiss on his gaping slit and licked my lips.

"I must be dreaming," he said with a chuckle as his head fell back and his eyes slowly closed.

"It's so nice to hold somebody else's cock for a change," I mused aloud, "Especially an erect one."

Ray reached down and swallowed mine in one of his meaty paws.

"You're right. I couldn't agree more," he concurred.

"Yours is so much more than a handful, though," I praised him.

"Well, my hands are a lot bigger than yours," he pointed out.

"True, but still...I'll bet this thing's going to hurt when you put it in me," I ventured, enthralled by its heft.

"Not if I can help it, Ken," he calmly assured me, "I promise to be as gentle as possible, but we don't have to go there tonight. This...just being naked with you, intimate...is plenty for me."

"May I experiment with some oral?"

"Sounds wonderful!"

I leaned in to lick the tip again. His freshly bathed aroma was very arousing. My tongue darted out and retrieved another sample of his pre.

"You're scrumptious!" I marveled.

I slid my lips over his substantial glans, thrilling to the sensation of it tugging at the corners of my mouth as my lips slipped over the corona. I was mesmerized by the feel of it in me and swirled my tongue around it.

Ray moaned and I lifted my head from his member to get a look at his handsome face. His eyes were closed and his expression was that of a man lost in a sweet dream. I leaned down to take him in again and tightened my suction.

From the corner of my eye, I watched with glee as his chest and belly rose and then fell while he heaved a great sigh of satisfaction. My confidence soared and I began bobbing on his cock head. The sensation of my lips gliding over its firm, saliva-slicked surface was heavenly!

Ray's eyes remained closed in his dream-like state. I started gradually taking him deeper.

"Oh-h-h, yes! Yes!" he groaned.

I began to get lost in the slurping noises his member coaxed from me and suddenly became consumed with the idea of making him come. I got a little too greedy.

My soft palate made contact with his engorged glans for the first time and I reeled up off him with a loud gag. When I looked up, his head was raised and his eyes were wide open in a show of genuine concern.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I assured him with a bit of a laugh once I regained my composure, "I thought maybe I could make you come but..."

I trailed off.

"You don't have to make me come, Ken. It's been nearly ten years since someone did this for me. This is all the reward I need."

"I don't want to put you under any pressure, Ray, but...I'll feel like a failure if I don't."

He smiled.

"With this being my first try, you could coach me. I won't mind at all. In fact, it would be helpful. I take direction well."

"Yes, I can see that in your dancing," he agreed with a twinkle in his eye, "Okay, then. It might speed things along if you...wouldn't mind me watching?"

"Mind? I want you to! I want to make you proud of me!"

"Oh, Ken...I am. I guess I just got conditioned not to watch. You see, on the occasions I was able to sweet talk Jeanette into doing this, she hated that."

"Why?"

"She always said it made her feel like I was more turned on by having too much cock for her mouth than by anything she was doing with it. Deep down I knew there was some truth in that so, out of respect for her, I complied," he explained.

"Well, I like the idea of you having too much cock for my mouth. I think it's beautiful...and that you have every right to be proud of it. Watch me all you like."

"Thank you," he said looking relieved, "Then maybe you wouldn't mind crawling off my thigh and getting down between my legs for a better view?"

"Not a bit!" I assured him and eagerly complied with his wish.

I got on my knees and elbows between his enormous thighs and, with one hand, reached up to press down on his pad and reveal his full length for him. He lit up, so I took him back in my mouth and started swirling my tongue around his big, rubbery knob again.

"Is this better?" I paused to ask.

"Perfect!" he assured me with a widening grin.

Taking as much of him in as I could comfortably accommodate, I began sucking him again. Each time I rose up, I almost fully exposed his bulky glans for the satisfaction of hearing the slurping noises it caused me to make when the corona escaped my lips. I kept my other arm on the mattress for support and to ensure that his view was unobstructed.

"God! You're handsome!" he boasted as he studied me toiling on his turgid appendage.

I swelled at his praise and instinctively increased my effort.

"You're doing great!" he further encouraged me.

I kept my eyes glued to his face to gauge my success. His expression was openly joyous.

"Be careful not to gag yourself again," he cautioned, "but it responds to deep penetration."

I began challenging myself on him, but short of my earlier mistake. Soon enough, I found I could take him into my soft palate without triggering my gag reflex.

"That's good...really good! Incredibly good!" he urged me on.

Again I swelled with pride and increased my urgency. His back arched.

There was no telling how long I applied myself to him, but eventually my neck gave out and I rose up on my knees between his legs.

"How am I doing?" I asked.

"Best I've ever had!" he proudly proclaimed.

"Did I get you close?"

"A couple of times, in fact," he confirmed, "Listen, Ken, I was born with a slow trigger and it's only gotten slower with age. I was serious when I told I don't have to come. Please don't wear yourself out. I know you must be exhausted after that incredible performance you gave tonight tonight."

"But I want to, Ray!" I insisted, "Let me rest a bit and then take one more swing at it. If I don't succeed then I'll accept that I gave it my best shot and fell short...and strive to improve."

"Ah-h-h-h! Youthful vitality!" he teased with a grin as he opened his arms to me.

I scooted forward till his warm scrotum touched just above my knees and then collapsed onto his manly paunch. He folded one thick arm across my back and brushed my hair, dry by then, back off my forehead with his other hand. Snuggling my hard-on up next to his, I reveled in his embrace.

"You're so romantic, Ray! I've waited my whole life for a man who would romance me into giving him my virginity," I cooed, "I'm so glad I finally found him!"

"I'm so glad it was me," he added with a comforting chuckle.

I lifted my face from his shoulder and turned it toward his, playfully nipping at his bristly jowls, "Me too!"

He kissed my forehead. We lay like that for the longest time, neither of us feeling the need to converse and leaving all communication to our simple skin contact. His physical enormity was indescribably comforting to me.

Once I felt sufficiently recovered, I slid back down between his mighty thighs and stood his impressive member up again. It had lost none of its rigidity. I reverently waggled it back and forth as he watched me. His smile was heartwarming.

"You might try one thing a little different," he said.

I looked up, silently giving him my full attention.

"Don't suck on your way down, just on the way up," he suggested, "That creates a milking sensation for me that's bound to get you what you're after."

I nodded and went back to work on him. Unbelievably, it allowed me to take him even deeper and also eased the strain on my jaw. The harder I sucked on the husky thing the more I found the experience not merely satisfying but actually nourishing.

It still took a while, but eventually he began lifting his hips when I powered down on him and then tensing his posture when I applied my suction and rose back up.

"Close! Close!" he began to gasp.

I responded more fervently. His body soon went rigid and his huge hands slapped the bed covers at his sides, cinching them up in his mighty fists.

"Here I come!" he urgently announced, I assume giving me a chance to avoid taking his load in my mouth.

I would have none of that and powered down on him for whatever was next. In the moment I realized I had taken him so deeply I could neither breathe nor swallow, I felt his girthy member begin rapidly flexing in my steadfast oral grip.

I valiantly stayed put and Ray helplessly watched while he filled what little room was left in my cock stuffed mouth with a gusher of a load. I didn't really feel it launching into me, but I sure felt when it overwhelmed the limited volume of my oral cavity to begin escaping the corners of my mouth. Once his orgasmic convulsions subsided, I quickly rose up and let his still engorged cock slip from my lips.

I was not entirely unfamiliar with the taste of semen, having tasted my own, of course. But, in spite of the fact that I didn't find the taste of his at all offensive, I still found myself fighting the urge to gag the longer it stayed on my tongue. I guess it was simply the idea that it was someone else's.

Before I could lose my nerve, I screwed my eyes shut and swallowed the entirety of his gooey output in a single gulp. When I opened them and saw the tenderness beaming from Ray's beautiful eyes, I felt a warm glow of accomplishment wash over me.

"Oh, Ken! You took my seed!" the shocked but clearly delighted giant gratefully intoned.

I hunkered down and hugged his handsome belly mound, peppering it with kisses.

"That's a first for me," Ray affectionately confided, laying one hand over the other atop my back.

"I don't know why but...I just suddenly had to!" I confessed, "And, I'm so glad I did! I feel...wonderful, Ray!"

"Me too!" he proudly confirmed in his enchantingly deep voice, "In fact, I don't remember ever feeling this fulfilled from oral sex before!"

I swelled with pride and scrambled up on top of him. Hunching my still rigid cock into the warmth of his ample abdomen, I unexpectedly erupted. I was humiliated.

"I'm sorry, Ray! Please forgive me!"

"Nonsense!" he admonished me, "I wouldn't have it any other way!"

I felt his belly begin shifting beneath mine, gliding from side to side as he smeared them in my ejaculate.

"No, sir! I sure wouldn't!" he reiterated as he came to rest and hugged me that much more assertively, "But, we should probably clean up and get some shut eye."

I checked his clock. It was nearly two in the morning. I hopped up and then watched in shock as the huge bear scooped up some of my spill and boldly tasted it.

"Not that much different than mine," he mused, "Maybe better!"

I laughed and offered him my hand. When he stood, he drew me in and delivered another passionate tongue kiss.

With that, we headed to his master bath and spot bathed each other. Afterward, we returned to the bed to slip under the covers and snuggle.

I had never shared a bed with a man before and I think it might have been my favorite part of the evening; just cuddling up to Ray, cradled by his left arm with my head on his shoulder and feeling more safe and secure than I ever had. I rolled onto my other side to back up against him.

He then shifted onto his side behind me and slung an arm and a leg over me, tucking me into his firm bulk. We drifted off.

The next morning I awoke to Ray's insistent erection pressed to the small of my back and his hand fondling my endowment. It was almost sensory overload and, once again, my cock strained to his nimble ministrations.

"Morning, tiger," he whispered once he knew I was awake.

"Morning," I croaked, my vocal cords having a little trouble engaging.

I wriggled back against his comforting morning wood. It felt like the man it was attached to, big and strong. As far as I was concerned, I was exactly where I should be.

"Hungry?" he asked.

I wasn't sure if he meant breakfast or more oral attention. It really didn't matter. In either case the answer was the same.

"Starved!" I eagerly replied, wondering which would follow.

"I'll put on some coffee to get us going and then we can clean up and hit the Cloverleaf," he said, rolling onto his back.

I rolled over to face him and wrapped my hand around the head of his rigid cock. Suddenly I had an uncontrollable urge and disappeared under the covers, stuffing my mouth on it. I began noisily sucking.

Ray threw the covers off and raised up a bit on an elbow to freely enjoy the view. I depressed his pad and hungrily nursed the cumbersome thing under his intense gaze.

"This is so different...seeing a handsome, muscular man like you do this for me."

Again, his praise inspired me to throw everything I had at him.

"Oh-h-h-h, look at that! I love the way you show me the head! It's so sexy!" he further praised me.

Somehow I managed to find a little more energy to give him and started ramming my soft palate against his cock head so hard and fast I couldn't even bother with actually sucking.

"Feels...so...good! Oh, god! So...good!" he panted in labored breaths.

I was determined to get his load. I looked up into his face and found continued inspiration in the intensity of his expression. Ultimately he outlasted me again, though. I collapsed over his loins with his member still buried in my mouth as deeply as I could get it.

"Damn this slow trigger...I'm sorry, Ken."

"No way, Ray," I assured him after I pulled up, "I just have to work on my endurance, that's all. I'll get there, I promise."

"I know you will! You had me right on the edge. May I help?"

I wasn't quite sure what he meant and it must have shown in my expression. He palmed the back of my head and slid his glistening glans back through my saliva coated lips.

"Relax your neck," he instructed me.

I obeyed as best I could in my uncertainty of what he had in mind. He began carefully pumping the thing in and out through them, stopping just short of my gag reflex each time.

"That's it! Just let your shoulders and neck go limp and leave everything to me. Is this a comfortable depth for you?"

"Mmm-hmm," I contentedly sounded out through my nose.

"Good," he said and gradually picked up steam until he was tenderly fucking my mouth in earnest.

The measured depth of his penetrations was so precise as to completely fill it without ever once gagging me. He quickly gained my trust and then, instinctively, I completely relaxed into it as he'd instructed. Time became a meaningless concept while he took control.

I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the hypnotic thrusting of his throbbing member. My surrender to his potency went straight to my own cock and it raged erect the entire time he sated himself in me. The deeper I succumbed to his powerful sex, the more my self-esteem flourished.

After who knows how long, I couldn't resist the urge to wrest control of the situation back from him. I began feverishly throwing myself at his masterful organ with renewed zeal and let go of it to massage his plump scrotum instead.

He looked proud of me as his thumb and index finger replaced mine around his base and disappeared down into his plush pad. The giant was transfixed by my aggressive quest for his orgasmic emission.

Ray began panting in uneven breaths and his huge body suddenly went taut. The next thing I knew, his cock was flexing in my mouth once again while he filled it with copious amounts of what I suddenly viewed as his precious gift.

I had no compunction about receiving it that time. I'd left myself just enough room to breathe and swallow, so I managed to hungrily drink down each and every one of his substantial volleys as quickly as he could fire them off. He fell onto his back when he returned to earth and I quickly scrambled on top of him for a repeat of the previous night's finale, humping his ample middle until I gratefully exploded in relief.

"Wow! Just...wow!" he exclaimed.

"Ye-e-a-ah!" I concurred as I nestled the side of my face in the dense patch of hair that adorned his barrel chest.

He sighed and patted my back.

"You know what? I'm so wide awake now I don't think you need to bother making coffee," I observed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds