Journey in Love

"Ditto," Ray confirmed with a deeply satisfied chuckle, "How about we just clean up and go for that breakfast?"

"My thought exactly," I said as I climbed off him and stood at the bedside.

"You know, Ken," he said, his expression thoughtful as he peered up at me, "you're welcome to come inside me, too."

"I know," I said, extending my hand to him, "and I'll want to experience that with you eventually. But, for now, this is exactly the experience I've always dreamed of."

"Okay then," he contentedly replied, taking my hand and sitting up, "Your happiness is my only concern."

"Then you have nothing to be concerned about," I assured him as I watched him stand.

We quickly freshened up and he drove us to the Cloverleaf. It was late enough that we had to turn onto 4th St and look for a parking space there. To my utter shock, when we got out of his car, he boldly took my hand in his for the walk. I felt incredibly proud to be at his side and he looked the same.

We had to wait for a table, but once seated we each downed one of their huge omelets along with several cups of their delicious coffee. While we waited for the check to arrive, I leaned across the table and took one of his uncommonly large hands in both of mine.

"Is there any chance you can still...take my virginity? I mean, after this morning?" I quietly asked.

He folded his hand around the one that lay in his spacious palm and softly rumbled, "I'm pretty sure I'm good for it, handsome. Nothing could be more important to me right now than officially consummating this new union of ours."

I was elated! The check came and I walked outside while Ray settled the bill with the lady at the cash register. Traffic was buzzing on E. Liberty and, to my surprise, there were diners at the sidewalk tables who'd braved the brisk Michigan spring morning air in exchange for quick seating.

When Ray joined me, he took my hand in his again and escorted me back to his car. Once more, I was in such a state of bliss that my feet hardly touched the ground.

"We need to make one quick stop on the way back. I remembered lube, but clean forgot about condoms," he informed me once we were in his car.

"Ray?"

"Yes?"

"You believe I'm a virgin don't you?

"Of course!"

"Well, I believe you when you say you never strayed from your wife...during your marriage or since. When you take my virginity, I want you to take it completely," I nervously confided, hoping he got my drift.

He laid a hand on my knee and gave it a squeeze.

"I would love that, Ken," he proudly confirmed, "To the house, then?"

"Let's go!" I replied with an anxious grin.

The rest of that morning into the early afternoon was was a dream come true! Ray was everything I ever imagined the man who deflowered me would be and then some; handsome and confident yet not conceited, big and strong yet tender and gentle, passionate and assertive yet romantic and respectful. I felt like he made the entire experience more about me than him.

We started with another sexy shower to get squeaky clean for the festivities.

Ray wanted to us to be able to see each other during that special moment, so he suggested missionary position. I lay on my back in front of him as he stood at the edge of the bed. He put his hands around my waist and easily pulled me toward him until he had my fanny out over it.

"I've never done anal before," he confessed, "And, I'm more than a little unsure how this is supposed to go with two guys...but...if I got anything right in my marriage, as far as Jeanette was concerned, it was this. Pull your legs up by your knees."

I followed his command and watched as Ray squatted. All of a sudden he started laving my winking pucker, deftly lapping at the sensitive membrane that surrounded it and teasing it directly with the tip of his tongue. I was seeing stars by the time he concluded the exercise.

"Oh, Ray! I never imagined anything like that!" I exclaimed as he rose to his feet.

"So you liked?"

"Never dreamed something could feel that good!"

"Good," he said, his warm smile brimming with confidence at his success.

He took the gel and slathered his bulky member in it. Then, applying a generous amount to a couple of his thick fingers, he proceeded to leisurely prep my entrance. Once done with that, he wiped his hands on a rag and positioned my ankles on either side of his head, resting my heels on his densely muscled shoulders.

I'd never seen a man so handsome when he leaned forward and folded me under his powerful torso. He planted his huge fists in the mattress up under my arms after lining himself up at my sphincter.

I visibly shivered at the touch of his insistent organ when the head burrowed into my cleft. Half of me secretly feared being pried open on its stunning heft, but the other half couldn't wait to know the thrill of giving myself to such a magnificent specimen of a man.

My hole stubbornly resisted him, but he patiently worked until his pronounced corona finally slipped through my outer ring. Yes, it was painful, but no more than I had hoped for.

"Are you okay?" he asked, seeing my shock register in my expression.

"It's wonderful, Ray!" I assured him.

He stayed put until he felt my inner ring give up the fight and then began gently humping into me, working in a little more each time. I finally felt his hefty scrotum snuggle up to my cock stuffed buttocks.

I could feel the pressure of him up in my stomach. He looked simultaneously concerned for my well-being and lost in the apparently otherworldly sensation of my tight grip. I thought he was all in but, to my surprise, he pressed his loins to me and much of the portion that resided in his deep pad pushed his cock farther up into my chute.

I was unprepared and yelped at the stabbing pain. He immediately backed out to his previous depth.

"I'm sorry, Ken! You're so tight...so incredibly tight...I guess I got carried away."

"I'm fine, Ray," I soothed him, "I just didn't think you had any more to put in me and it caught me by surprise."

"I'll be more careful," he promised.

"No, now that I know it's there, I'm ready for it. Take me."

He smiled and pressed back into me. It felt heavenly!

The behemoth started grinding his loins to my ass in a circular motion and his wonderful appendage stirred my insides. Ray dropped onto his elbows and ground my raging erection between his firm belly and my taut lower abdomen. I suddenly exploded in orgasm.

"Oh, god!" Ray cried out as my deeply and tightly stuffed chute milked him in a flurry of spasmodic clenches.

The determination that showed in his face as he struggled to endure it without being brought to orgasm himself was incredibly handsome. When I settled into post-orgasm, he smiled and then filled my mouth on his tongue.

"That was close! I nearly lost it!" he reported when he lifted his face from mine.

His substantial weight was crushing, yet I couldn't get enough of it.

"I don't think I've ever come so hard!" I praised him, "I'm glad you didn't, though. I don't ever want this to end!"

He chuckled and then brushed my hair back off my forehead, kissing me again.

He rose back up onto his fists and gazed down into my eyes.

"Here goes, then," he softly announced, backing his cock out to the head.

He leaned in again and stuffed me full on his turgid tool once more. Slowly backing out, he did it again - more urgently that time. It still hurt, but I knew what to expect and received him with no resistance.

For the next who knows how many minutes, he built a head of steam until he was reaming me at will on penetrations of varying depth. I want to say I was working in concert with him, but the truth was that he had me helplessly pinned beneath him - eagerly submitting to whatever he dished out.

Having sufficiently recovered from the intensity of experiencing my orgasm while inside me, his stamina proved to be amazing! Over and again he skewered me on his unyielding hardness, its wonderful girth crushing me from the inside out while the weight of his manly midsection crushed me from the outside in.

My bowels began to feel like mush as his desire for me soared. I had never felt more complete!

The slap of his thighs against my upturned ass grew loud and the volume of our impassioned moans kept pace. All of a sudden, he rose up and repositioned my legs around his hips. He then leaned back down, kissing me again, and I threw my arms around his bullish neck.

Consumed in his passion, Ray wedged his hands between my back and the mattress and then effortlessly stood up with me still attached. He kept me pinned to his powerful bulk with his left arm around my back and slid his right hand down to cup my left buttock for support.

I was completely smitten by his unexpected show of strength. As shocked as I was, as minuscule as I felt clinging to his burly corpulence, it seemed less like a show of dominance than it did a profound expression of his abiding affection - as if he wanted to bring us as physically close as possible during the transcendent moment we were sharing.

Before I had a chance to catch up with him completely, Ray began employing gravity to bounce me on the top half of his love hungry cock while pushing his hips forward to thrust it up into me.

His vigor was sternly insistent, but never disrespectful. My burning sphincter helplessly clutched at the intensely satisfying girth of his beefy member while sliding up and down over its slick surface.

"Yes! Yes!" I cried out, tightening my arms around his neck and pressing my cheek to the comforting softness of his billowy chest hair.

After an impressively lengthy session of that, he carefully laid me back down on the bed.

"This should do it!" he announced while slowly grinding his loins to my rear.

"Give it to me, Ray! I need your gift!" I urged him.

With that said, he braced himself on his massive fists again and commenced the grand finale with a fervor that almost made me pass out. But for the combined pain and pleasure he filled me with, I might have. Instead, I dug my fingers into his massive upper arms and simply hung on for dear life.

Just as the pain started overtaking the pleasure, the incomparably masculine beast powered up into me one last time as hard and far as he could. I felt his mighty cock begin flexing deep inside me and thrilled in the knowledge that he was finally putting his gift right where I'd longed to have it!

Ray's expression was determined while he sang out his ecstasy. He had, in fact, made me his - and it was with the greatest pleasure that I surrendered my heart to him entirely.

We spent the next couple of hours snuggling in the afterglow, giggling like kids while we freely groped, hugged and kissed each other. I knew right then that being on the receiving end of the unbridled power of his overwhelming love was all I ever wanted from life.

I was bereft when the time finally arrived that I had to depart his company to commence studying for my approaching finals. Sounding exactly like my high school crush, Ray impressed on me the importance of not letting our 'maiden voyage' rob me of my focus on my educational goals.

I threw my arms around his neck and slipped my tongue through his beautiful, full lips for one last taste of his delicious, deep kiss.

"I'll try," I promised, "I'll be back as soon as I possibly can. Please be here!"

"You know I will, handsome!" he assured me, seemingly in as much distress at my departure as I was.

Our goodbyes tenderly spoken, I quickly made my exit to his car for the ride back to my apartment while he went for his keys. Tears had begun welling up in my eyes and I didn't want him to see me like that. I succeeded in fighting them back by the time he joined me.

What followed, once he dropped me off, was the longest two weeks in my life. Time and again I found myself trying to picture his handsome face in the throes of sexual bliss, but somehow it never looked quite right. I was dying to see it again!

I ached for his delightful company. Still, I soldiered on with my studies.

With an apartment to call home at that point, I would be spending my first summer in Ann Arbor. Yes, I had to find summer employment, but my cock raged out of control at the thought of not having any studies to compete with Ray for my attention.

When I finished my last final, a couple of classmates invited me to join them at Jerusalem Garden for espresso and an order of their housemade hummus and freshly baked pita in celebration. We rounded the corner and their patio seating came into view. I stopped dead in my tracks!

In plain sight sat Ray with a young bear about my age. He was not nearly Ray's size but, compared to me, he was still a big, burly block of man. I'd seen the look on Ray's face the many times he'd beamed it at me. He was so into the young man before him that he was oblivious to the world around him.

Before I could duck back around the corner, safely out of sight, I saw Ray lay a hand on the guy's arm and give it a squeeze. The word 'love' formed on his sensuous lips in the midst of whatever else he was saying. My heart sank from the weight of all the disappointment and jealousy that filled it.

"What's wrong?" one of my friends asked after they rushed back to check on me.

"Nothing," I replied, "I...I just suddenly...I can't remember if I turned my coffee maker off before I left. I'm sorry but...I've got to go check!"

I felt incredibly transparent, but they apparently bought my fib and assured me they understood. I dashed off before my tears of rage could spill forth.

The entire drive home I couldn't stop thinking of all the handsome bears at The Keys I'd seen chasing after each other.

"How could I have been so stupid to think he was really interested in someone like me? All he wanted was the satisfaction of taking my virginity!" I actually screamed at myself through my tears.

Once home, I ran upstairs and locked myself in. The hurt was unbearable.

I jumped on my bed, fully clothed, and dragged my pillow down between my knees. The longer I stared at it the more I began to see Ray's face tenderly smiling up at me - in a bald-faced lie!

I made a fist and pasted it with all my might. It felt good, so I did it again...and again...then again and again and again! After a brief pause, I doubled up the other fist and went at it with both hands.

I flailed at it wildly in hopes of making the incredibly handsome, imaginary face looking up at me see and understand the hurt and betrayal I felt. It was no use.

Each time I looked down, all I saw looking back up at me was the tenderness and hope in the eyes of the man who'd gazed down on me after fucking me so full of his love I thought I might burst.

"You self-centered PIG!" I screamed and tore into it for another lengthy round of bashing.

Exhausted at its conclusion, I fell forward on the bed and cradled the pillow to my breast.

"How is it that I can still love you?" I ruefully asked it as tears continued to stream down my cheeks.

Unable to do anything else, I cried myself to sleep. I awoke a couple of hours later to the ringing of my phone. I checked the caller ID. It was Ray.

It filled me with rage again and I refused to pick up. A beep signaled me that he'd left a voice mail. I broke down and gave it a listen.

"Hi, handsome! Just checking in to see how your last final went and...wondering how long before I can hold you in my arms again! Call me when you get this."

I got so mad I slammed my flip phone against the wooden headboard. It broke in half and the view screen was splintered with cracks. I wished with all my heart it had been Ray's face.

The thing was useless for anymore service, and there I was expecting callbacks on the jobs I'd applied for. I cursed myself...and my anger...and especially Ray!

I drove to one of my wireless carrier's stores the next day. An associate let me use her phone to call home.

Mom answered and I explained where I was, how I was calling her and that I needed a new phone as quickly as possible because of the applications I had out for summer work.

"What happened?" she asked.

I suddenly realized I hadn't prepared for such a question and had to think of something on the fly.

"Oh...I dropped it yesterday...while I was talking to a friend...and...when I bent down to pick it up, I...I accidentally stepped on it. It's broken beyond repair, Mom."

I felt horrible lying to her like that. I hadn't done it since I was a small child. Guilt consumed me.

"Oh, honey, accidents happen," she cheerfully assured me, "How much will it cost to replace it?"

I told her.

"Can you cover it long enough for me to have our bank wire it to your account?"

"Yes, Mom...that would be great. I love you."

"Love you, too, son," she said, "It's just after ten here. I'll leave for the bank as soon as we hang up."

"Thank you! Bye, Mom."

I was able to buy a newer version of my phone and took it home to begin setting it up with as many numbers as I could recall...all except one.

Over the next four days, I had three callbacks regarding summer work and a half dozen more attempts from Ray. I deleted the first five of his voice mails unheard. The sixth one came and, for some reason, I couldn't resist hearing that wonderfully masculine voice of his.

"Ken, you're scaring me! I'm very worried about you! Please call! Please?"

I almost did, but then I saw him with that young bear in my mind's eye. The memory of Ray squeezing the guy's arm so affectionately filled me with rage again and I rediscovered my resolve to break it off with him cleanly.

One of my callbacks arranged for me to come in that Thursday for orientation at my new job. I would start the following Monday.

Returning from that, I was just about to turn onto my street when I saw what I was pretty sure was the nose of Ray's car stopping before exiting my parking lot. I drove past the turn, hoping he hadn't seen me.

The next day was Friday, eight days since my unpleasant discovery at Jerusalem Garden. I was watching nothing in particular on TV; really just battling my urge to forgive Ray and settle for whatever portion of his heart he was willing to share with me for the thrill of his overwhelming sex.

'No! Stop it! The man's a thief!' I admonished myself.

Just then, I heard familiar heavy footsteps on the cement walkway outside my second floor apartment. They stopped at my door. I heard a gentle rap and my heart sank to my feet.

"Ken?"

I didn't respond.

"Ken, I know you're in there. I can hear the TV. If you won't answer the door would you at least turn it down enough to hear me out?"

I lowered the volume.

"Go ahead, but make it quick," I coldly responded.

There was a thoughtful pause. Then he softly spoke in that soothing voice.

"Thank you. Ken, I don't understand what's happened, but I guess I've come to accept that you've had a change of heart. As bad as I'm hurting right now, I'm...man enough to let you move on, if that's what you really want. But...I also believe...from the bottom of my heart...that you're man enough to open this door and...tell me why...to let me hear it from you...face to face...so I can at least lay my torment to rest."

I sat in silence trying to decide what I should do. It seemed a reasonable enough request, even if I didn't buy into his seemingly sincere 'torment' in the least.

"Ken?"

"Just a minute," I finally relented.

I got up and opened the door for him. There was that gorgeous face I'd spent so many hours trying in vain to remember just right, only its expression showed the hurt I'd heard in his voice rather than the bliss I'd seen at the conclusion of our maiden voyage. I refused to let myself be convinced of its sincerity.

"May I come in?"

"If you feel you must," I said in the most businesslike tone I could muster.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds