Joy and Her Friends Ch. 06

One of the company's clients was a manager from a computer repair company. He wanted to know if I wanted a job taking care of, and managing several of his highly skilled technicians. I took him up on the offer; after all, my net pay would increase by fifty percent.

I got to know the techs that I was managing, not so much managing but taking care of. I got to know most of them at least most that tried to pick me up, or as most would call it, those that tried to hit on me. Except one, and he was the most likeable of the lot. Mr. Jerry Edwards was his name.

Mr. Edwards was nice to me. He was a family man, lovely wife and three children. He was very professional and polite. Treated me like a lady. He even kissed my hand once and did it in front of the other techs who were trying to pick me up. He had told them that they should treat me with respect. I liked this job, a lot, and Mr. Edwards also.

Everything was going fine until about two years into the job. No one found out about me being a man.

Then one day Mr. Edwards called in requesting two weeks of time off. His wife had died in a fiery car crash involving a fuel tanker. The body had been so badly burned that no one could identify it. He took it badly.

For the next several years he retreated into his work. He became the best by far than any of the others in solving the toughest of problems. He seems to have a sixth sense about the problems and seemed to solve them like magic.

For the fifteen years since her accident, I could have been promoted several times. Instead I decided to stay and take care of Mr. Edwards. I started bringing him his morning coffee.

Then I had my own car accident. Almost the same as Mr. Edwards' wife, except I survived. I was out of work for over two months recovering. Most of my injuries were burn scars on my back, neck, head, you get the idea. I was burned bad enough that no hair would grow back.

I found out from the nurses that Mr. Edwards had kept tabs on me while I was in the hospital recovering, a lot closer than his twice a week visits showed. That's when I found out about how his wife had died.

Before I left the hospital, I paid one of the nurses to look for, and get me a wig with the longest hair possible. They found two, blond and jet black. I chose the black one. I loved it. It was actually way longer than my old hair, but then I had kept it in a bun, so no one would really notice the difference.

So now I needed a focal point, or depression would take over. So I focused on Mr. Edwards. His depression became mine, his happiness became mine.

Over the years, I decided to step up my game of trying to get him to even smile again by giving him a light kiss on the cheek, or rubbing his shoulders when he looked stressed out, like at the anniversary of his wife's death.

I think his heart had grown cold. He stopped going to the Christmas parties and the company picnics. I was wondering what he was doing for a personal life.

We got a call from some east African country called Asmara. They wanted the best tech we had to set up their networking for a sports stadium that they had just built. I put the owner on the call. He sent Mr. Edwards. Maybe this would break him out of whatever his problem was. I think the owner thought the same thing.

The day came and Mr. Edwards left for east Africa.

Two months later he was back, and no change.

I had plenty put away in my savings and 401K to retire and have a nice life for the next thirty five years if you through in the social security benefits. So with that thought in mind, I decided to take Mr. Edwards and shake him up.

I took most of Monday off to finalize my finances. If what I was going to do screwed up, I'd lose my job. I was there just to take care of his coffee. Tuesday I had only the one chance to get him his coffee because he spent most of the day at the zoo fixing their main frame computer.

I'd been alone for too long and so had Jerry. If I were a real woman, I'd know what to do to end our loneliness.

Wednesday I'd do it.

Wednesday came. I got half way to work when that little voice in the back of my mind said that if I was going to confront Mr. Edwards, I needed to look womanly hot. I needed to get his attention.

I turned around, went home and changed, then went back to work, getting there at about ten minutes before nine. I walked by his office and saw that he looked like he was finishing the reports for yesterday's zoo fix. He looked up and smiled warmly as I walked by. Something had changed and for the better because he actually smiled, at me!

I fixed his coffee and headed towards his office. I was so nervous that I almost spilled his coffee twice before I even got there. I still didn't know what I was going to do to step up my game.

My mind was in turmoil. I was born a male and after high school I acted like, and became a female in every way except in my body where my legs came together. I never had sex, not even a kiss, and cheek kisses don't count.

Entering Jerry's office I sniffed the air and the odor was intoxicating. Then I heard that voice in my head saying to be a woman, to get his cock in me somehow, that I needed it.

I now knew what I had to do. Having no real female parts down there where it counted and other than my looks, I decided I was going to suck his cock and take it as deep into my throat and as far as I could until he came in it.

I turned and locked the door. For what I was about to do, I wanted no interruptions.

I walked around his office closing two walls worth of blinds.

I turned back and slowly walked to the chair next to his desk. I was so scared at what I was doing and so nervous at what he would be thinking that I started shaking enough so that I had to hold his coffee with two hands.

I sat down. Then bowed my head and prayed for courage.

Shyly, I whispered, "Mr. Edwards, can I call you Jerry?"

He sounded shocked when he replied, "Yes, what can I help you with?"

Slowly I replied with how I've felt my whole life, hearing about the death of his wife and watch his withdraw from everything and go deeper into his work. So I decided to take care of him as best I could. Within my job I started by making sure he had comforts above and beyond the standard. Then I watched him fix his coffee once and decided to do it for him, getting it for him about ten to fifteen minutes before he normally would.

After time I upped the game. Once I decided to give him a lite kiss on his cheek. He smiled and said thanks. I'd been pretending to be a woman so long that that statement gave me female warm fuzzes in the bottom pit of my stomach. Then I said, "Thank you for that."

How was I going to continue? I thought for a few seconds, then started thinking again about being out of place my whole life and that he made me feel wanted. Then I told him why I was late and if he liked what I did with myself.

He said that he had noticed and said that I looked lovely. I told him thanks. I don't know why, but I told him I was hearing a voice telling me to change my clothes and even told me what to put on. I found out later that it was most likely Joy in my head.

The male part of my brain finally stopped talking. The part that I had been training to be female took complete control. I told him that I loved his smell and that it was making me drunk with a hunger I'd never felt before, a purely female hunger for him; it was love and lust for him.

That is when I got out of the chair and turned him away from his desk to face me.

I got down on my knees between his legs. His zipper came down almost too easy like I was being helped, thanks Aurora. I reached in after my prize. It sprung out almost hard, almost hitting me in the face. It was massive, more than twice my own size, little did I know that it was only about half size.

Oh I loved it, I must have had a smile from ear to ear as I asked, "Were you reading my mind?"

I took his pleasure tool and started licking it as if it was a popsicle, paying attention to that sensitive underside. I was sure it wasn't supposed to taste like a mix of caramel and vanilla, but it made it all the better.

I started to suck on the head, taking the entirety in my mouth. I started bobbing up and down on it, taking more and more each time. This was my first time ever, and I was going to make it the most memorable.

I closed my eyes and kept going, taking more and more each time. Then I felt my nose touch him at the same time I started to wonder why I wasn't in need of air.

I decided to keep bouncing my nose on him.

It felt like he was getting fatter and longer the more I kept bobbing on his cock.

He started to grunt in time with my bobbing. He started to shake and twitch. I knew he was going to cum any second. I was going to completely milk him, and put it all into my stomach.

I wasn't going to let him pull out or let it get away, so I reached around his hips with my arms and held on tightly. I would not let him get away. I started sucking even harder.

He bucked up into me and stopped moving. His cock started pulsing with cum flowing through it. He was filling me up.

He finally stopped. My mind got a moment of clarity. I felt ashamed at what I had done. I released his cock and backed off. My jaw should have dislocated because what was coming back out was soda can thick, and long. More had come out that what went in, and it was still in my throat.

It finally came out and had to be between fourteen and eighteen inches long when the head finally popped out.

I looked up into his face and must have looked worried. I said that he was my first time and that I didn't know what came over me, and to forgive me for what I had just done.

He smiled, helped me to my feet, and said that it was incredible and that there was nothing to forgive, that he loved it, and said thank you.

This was weird, because I was now in love with this man. I asked myself if I had turned gay? Was my female persona taking over? I don't know, but I leaned in and deeply kissed him. While in that deep kiss, it was like a switch had been flipped. This kiss had turned me into a very lusty female, and my thinking processes working this new way, was aimed squarely at him. It was like I had just been turned completely female in my head. I now wished I had no male parts between my legs, but had working female parts there. I wanted him in it, to have the feeling of being able to have his children, to procreate, to have sex with him, to be blunt and crude; I wanted to fuck his brains out, have him cum in me, over and over until I was so full of his cum that I looked pregnant.

For now, I knew what I wanted to do. I had one hole down there and he was going to break its virginity.

I told jerry that I'd catch up with him later and that I had to go prepare something, and left.

Several years ago I had thought about sexual intercourse as a cross dressing male and had purchased a butt plug, but never went further. I kept the thing stored in my bottom desk drawer, never using it.

Getting into my office, I got the plug out of its hiding place and headed into the lady's restroom. I made a bee line to the first stall, locked the door, pulled up my skirt and tried to put the plug in. It wouldn't fit. So I put the plug on the toilet seat, lined it up with my opening and sat on it and it still wouldn't go in. Hine sight told me that I should have used it so that it would fit now.

Frustrated, I went to the sink and that's when I saw myself in the mirror. The perfect view of femininity, except that I was seeing brown hair moving in with the black wig hair. My feelings over road my curiosity as I told myself that I would check it out later. I had more important things to get done.

So I grabbed a paper towel, squirted some hand soap on my hand and then went back into my stall. I soaped up the butt plug and tried again. It went in that time as I was starting to get a little lite headed. I quickly cleaned up and went back to my office, sat on my office couch and quickly went to sleep with the butt plug still in place.

I woke with a start. I had sat on the couch to relax. Falling to sleep was not what I had wanted.

I saw the clock and found that I had been asleep for about a half an hour.

I got up and knew something was different, very different. No more pain. My whole body was pain free. I reached up to my head to scratch and itch when my wig came off. It came off. I held it in my hand, looking at it, and still had my long head hair, dark brown with blond streaks. That's right, my hair had started to aggressively regrow, and this was the result.

I had to find out what he did to me.

*Gloria Wednesday 7:00 AM.

*Jerry Wednesday 9:45 AM.

It took me only a minute to recover. After the events of the past few days, I hadn't gotten used to it, but I was enjoying it more.

I had expected Gloria and Ann today, but Gloria was just, first Joy, then Vanessa, Trisha, Letha, Aurora, and now Gloria, Were they all going to be this incredible? And then Aurora in that hot outfit right after Gloria? All I could think of was, WOW. Was it going to be this way with my girls from now on? How many? My deceased wife hadn't been anyway near this loving, lusty, horny, and hungry for me, but she had also been my only sexual experience. I hadn't even thought of sex for about the last fifteen years.

Now these girls! Had I been so far out if it to think that this was so incredible? Were they all going to be this wired, for me, my love, and my cock? Well, I guess I did ask for it when I thought about Joy's body, but I didn't want to change it because to me, she was so perfect. Now I was wondering about the cost. Joy did say that she would make sure I survived. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the sex, but, WOW!

I had to stop thinking about them if I were to get done what I needed to do.

I got the note from my pocket that had all the bank account numbers on it and looked at it then, noting that about a fourth had the same routing code, same bank number. I remembered a company from the old days that with my security identifier, I could give routing and account numbers and get back names, addresses, and the balance. I has to see if they had a web site. They did, and my old identifier still worked. There were about forty of these account numbers. Ten of them were from my own bank here in town. The names attached were all mine, but I never knew about them, and in just these ten were over fifty million dollars.

I knew the bank manager and called him. I told him about what my grandfather had left me, and not telling him how much, just that I recognized the routing number as my own. I said that I wouldn't get a chance to go see him until late afternoon. He told me that he wouldn't be there to meet me this afternoon, but his assistant, a lovely Afro-American woman, would wait for me. I said thanks and hung up.

I was thinking about the girls when I heard, 'Master? Master? Master! Aurora, what's wrong with him, he isn't answering me, is he ok?'

I answered with, 'I'm ok. I was talking to a friend at the bank about some of those accounts grandpa left me. In a few of those accounts, there is a lot of money, over fifty million dollars. Vanessa, save me a few problems and explain to the girls what that amount of money is, thanks.'

Vanessa said, 'You got it boss.'

Joy spoke next, 'Vanessa, it is Master, unless he doesn't mind, and Aurora, Stay with our Master the whole time. He needs to get Gloria two more times, and then a woman in a wheel chair. Your magic will be needed there also. Oh, and Master, you know how I love surprises, well, you will get at least two before you get home, or at least two that I can see at the moment, and Aurora, you need to show us everything. This will be good.'

Joy was giggling again. I was getting in the habit of feeling uneasy when she did that. I had to ask, so I did, 'Joy, why can't you tell me?'

Joy's response was what I expected, 'You know Gloria and Ann, but you don't really know them yet, you know what they will become but from lack of experience you really don't. All of us, your bonded women, companions, and your harem would just love to keep you hostage and copulate with you forever and ever and only stop to eat, sleep, fight, and to give birth. Yes us, all of us, we are far more capable than you can yet imagine, and it would not be a surprise of I told you more, besides, I like surprises more than your practical jokes.'

I tried to relax; taking long sips of my coffee witch was now almost empty. I was thinking of where Aurora had hid herself when I heard someone knocking. I said to come on in, when I heard Ann say, "It's locked." I had the kind of door that would always open from the inside when locked. Gloria must have left it locked.

I said, "Sorry Ann. Let me get it." I opened the door so that Ann could wheel herself in. She was independent that way, wanting to do things herself. Ann took care of the finances for the department, so she must be in for my service call reports. I said, "If you're after the reports, they're right where I always leave them, if that's what you're after."

Ann said, "I am, and more." That caught my attention. I looked at her and she was also dressed like Gloria. She was also wearing her hair long, but brown, tight blouse and a short skirt, with heels on prostatic legs. That last part was very strange for her because she was normally very self-conscious about them and how they looked.

Ann's wheelchair was bumping on something and I thought she was going to tip over soon. I jumped up and was almost to her when she fell over, I caught her, but fell over backwards with Ann landing on top of me. My cock had found itself outside my pants. Ok, I knew Aurora was up to this, causing Ann's wheelchair to tip over with Ann falling on top of me with my cock out, hard and Ann falling with her pussy being impaled by my cock.

Ann was shocked at first, but started grinning. She said, "Not ... the ... way ... I ... would ... have ... done ... it, but ... the ... re... sult ... is ... the ... same, and ... I ... love ... your ... smell. Can ... we ... stay ... this ... way ... for ... a ... while?"

She started wiggling as she kept sinking deeper onto my cock with that tight small body of hers. She seemed to be orgasming continuously and trying to talk at the same time.

She was getting further and tighter between each of her words until she finally made it all the way down to the root. My cock fattened up, locking her onto me. I told her I couldn't take it anymore and that I was going to cum, and I did, a lot.

She stayed still for a minute, so I asked, "You ok?"

Her reply was, "I feel strange, tingly all over, wonderful and tired. Can you put me on your couch while I take a power nap?" She then just went limp and unresponsive.

Aurora spoke out loud, "Did you guys see all that, WOW. Let me help you up Master." With that, Ann just disappeared from on top of me and reappeared on the couch and I found myself back on my chair.

Aurora appeared before me and faced me with a hungry look that I was starting to understand what was about to happen to me. The way she looked froze me on the spot. Keeping in mind that she's a body double of Joy, except that she's a few inches short of six feet tall and here is where the real crazy starts. I just now realized that her breasts were still Joy's full sized ones which on Aurora looked positively monstrous, yet tasty and arousing. She had on them a small pink bikini top that just covered her areola around her nipples. Her eyes had some dark, smoky eye shadow, with lashes that had to be over a half inch long. Her lips had the same color pink gloss on them. She had a belly button piercing of what looked like a butterfly, gold around the edges and inlayed with ruby stones with a gold chain attached to it and going around her waist. She had a micro skirt on that was only tall enough to hide her pussy and it started with that same color pink as her bikini and faded to black to match her crotch high platformed high heeled boots.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds