Joy and Her Friends Ch. 06

Anyway, Jerry gave me his credit card, to show the girls around the shopping mall, to purchase things that they may need and some food, to go shopping with the girls. Depending on how well my knowledge was received and understood by them, this had all the earmarks of an interesting first adventure outside.

I wasn't all that worried because they were all fast learners. I was understanding one hundred fold faster than Monday and Trisha picked up real fast from being a tiger to this morning. I could see only one disadvantage to our new found intelligence, it's what came with it, that was the intense and unrelenting love, craving, need, whatever you want to call it, our desires for our one Master, our Jerry. The best part was that he couldn't resist us when we were in heat. Which was all the time. He wished it, so he got it.

We all got changed, me last because when they went to Joy for clothing, they came to me wearing skimpy miniskirts, tube tops, and very high platform high heels.

I saw this and said, "Joy! No, no no no, Joy. This is good for getting Master horny, but we don't want everyone else to get that way. We're going out into the public, where lots of people will be. Blue jeans, sneakers or running shoes, short sleeve blouse with only a little cleavage showing. Color match the blouse with the color of the shoes. According to today's standards, we are exceptionally beautiful young women. We have to try to blend in without Joy having to use spells to do it. Ok?"

I continued with, "Joy, save these outfits. They'll come in handy when we catch up with our master, for some special occasion. For most of the time, this type of outfit I just described should be used when we're out and about in public. Joy, I want you to go into my mind and look at what I know about modesty, about being in public, and how to behave. Link the rest of my sisters in, including Aurora, please. This way, when we tell our master about our trip, he'll be happy."

Joy loved the idea of making Jerry happy. She did the connections and in a matter of just a few seconds, I saw on most faces, surprise, and a few red faces, except for Letha. She got the sexiest looking, sex hungry, look on her face that I'd ever seen before.

I paused for a few seconds to let the new knowledge sink in, then I said, "Understand?" Sad faces all around, but they understood.

Aurora started broadcasting as soon as we got outside and started walking to the shopping mall.

This was fantastic. I was able to see clearly Jerry, and just as clearly see the sidewalk we were all walking on without the distraction of having to concentrate on any one view. I guess this was part of his description that we all got rebuilt from, to be smart, how he would say it, way beyond genius level.

We saw Gloria come in with his coffee.

I smiled a little bit when she asked to call him by his first name, like I wanted to. Score a point for me because I looked at him as a team leader, not master and slave, and I think he thought the same.

Now I saw a problem in watching and hearing her, I could tell that she was smelling Jerry, that wasn't the problem, the problem, and Aurora spotted it, was that she had a cock. She wasn't a she, but a he! So why was she, or he, reacting to his smell? Males weren't supposed to react or even smell him!

We could see Aurora, reaching and unzipping his pants. Her vision of herself looked out of focus. Later I learned it was because she was completely invisible to all but her special vision.

I giggled a little watching his hardening cock pop out and almost hitting her in the face. Gloria sprouted a big hungry grin.

She took him into her mouth, she took that monster of a cock, that thing as big as his arm, deep into her mouth, angling it so that she was taking it, after a few tries, all the way down her expanding, widening throat.

His bio-nanites hadn't changed her yet, she hadn't had her first dose, her first injection of his cum! How was she able to do that?

She did it. She deep-throated him completely! She had her nose right up against his flesh. She's gone crazy. She wrapped her arms around his hips and was trying to pull him in even deeper!

Jerry's hips started bouncing while she kept tightening her grip until he froze. His face froze in what looked like anguish or pain. Aurora said there was no problem.

He'd better hurry up and make her a sister, or else I would get nasty jealous.

I just realized a possible problem. I was seriously, nasty jealous of any non-sister getting close to my, our lover, our master. For some reason, I was feeling very possessive of him. Only sister arms were to wrap around him, only sister lips should be touching him, only sisters were to warm his body, only sisters were to even touch him.

The only reason this person was with my Jerry, was that she wasn't trying to hurt my beloved, and she did want to call him Jerry.

Joy interrupted my thoughts telepathically, telling me that my Medusa was starting to show. Vipers were starting to form in place of my hair. My anger must have been the trigger, that or my jealousy. I'll just have to roll with it, with the knowledge that Jerry chose his friends carefully.

Thinking about it, and with the knowledge that Joy shared with us about Jerry's previous occupations, I realized that he chose his friends with extreme care. That's why he had vary few trustworthy ones. Except for his family and his boss' family, Bob, there were no others, except for us sisters and to-be sisters. After he met Joy, he seems to have a sixth sense about who would be a sister. Thankfully, I'm one. So I guess I'll just have to trust his sixth sense and have fun watching his, interactions, while finding the rest of my sisters.

He finally relaxed and slipped out of her throat. She took a deep breath and then asked for him to forgive her because she didn't know what came over her.

He picked her up and said that there was nothing to forgive, that he loved it, and then said thank you to her.

She fixed herself up and almost ran from the office saying something about getting prepared.

Joy put her hand on my shoulder, told me that they all felt the same anger, felt the way I just did, and all, except for Aurora, started to change into their beast mode, as she called it, as if getting ready to fight if Master even looked like he was getting hurt.

Aurora didn't change because she was there, and I found out later that Joy also didn't change, didn't change because of two things, one was that she was in her only form, and two was that she was put here at the age of seven, innocent to everything that older children would have experienced, and the assigned marriage that she would have had to endure at the age of thirteen, all except the love of her parents. Love was what she knew and understood. She also had a lot of Jerry's memories, memories that she was still understanding. I hoped she stayed with the love. That in itself was a wonderful power to have. The power of love and understanding, or lack there off, and showing her innocence, has shaped and molded us all at one time or another.

I understood now. Joy was his focal point of love, and because of that, so were we. We all had our specialties, Joy's was her love for our Master.

All this revelry happened in about twenty seconds, between the time Gloria left and Aurora saying, "That was incredible. Amazing." She then started to do what Gloria just finished doing, deep throating Jerry.

Poor Jerry. He must have been still sensitive, because he came in less than three minutes. Aurora sounded worried when she asked, "What was that?"

Jerry replied with, "That was amazing."

Joy must have added Jerry into the conversation because all the sisters reacted to his statement of, Amazing, because we were breathless as we answered in unison, 'Yes it was.'

Joy started talking, asking Aurora, 'Did you orgasm?'

Aurora's response was, 'It was not mine but felt similar, more intense, oh so good. I wish you could have felt it.'

Joy said that they would. What Aurora felt was Master's. The result of his wish for us sisters to feel his orgasm. 'What do you think of it?'

Aurora said that it was very intense and that if she orgasmed at the same time he did, she most likely would black out and that her own last night did.

Joy then got all excited about Aurora had done and her experience with Jerry's orgasm. It's like she had too much coffee or something.

Forgive me Joy. I started to mentally turn her volume down by concentrating on where we were. I didn't stop watching through Aurora's eyes, I just started paying more attention where I was, with the full knowledge that if something happened, Aurora would tell us or handle it.

The stores were opening up as we walked through the entrance into the mall. We became the center of attention as we walked the halls. The workers opening up their stores all stopped to look at us. Some even had minor accidents like whacking their heads on the gates because a few came back down before the workers locked them in the upper position.

I couldn't blame them. Here you have four of some of the tallest and the most beautiful women that have ever been alive, more legs than body, a forty four inch chest and that's before you add in the size of our breasts. Joy told me about the chest size because of Jerry's same chest circumference, Joy had said we were his dream build, the body he had dreamed up for how we all were to basically look like. Because of how tall we were, our chest didn't look too far out of proportion from a normal five foot tall, slim figure, with 'G' breasts cup size. Now expand all of these dimensions in the same proportions so that our height was averaging almost seven foot tall, that's us.

A lot of looks, and a few whistles and cat calls. I told my sisters that the whistles and such, were a crude way for them to say that we looked beautiful, that they liked the way we looked and if that's all they did, we'd be ok. I knew modern day man and how they were, Letha knew then from old and said that they were the same with just a modern day twist, she said she would know when they got out of hand, but for her, she was lightly feeding, like us taking a sip of water. The other two, Joy and Trisha were opposites. Joy was still like a child on the inside but was growing in understanding fast, but still innocent. Letha kept in telepathic contact with Joy, as I did with Trisha. I didn't want her to flash change into her ten foot tall beast of what now would look like a giant saber tooth tiger.

I keep thinking of what sex with Jerry had done to me. Yes, it was mind blowingly incredible, transformingly incredible in mind and body that I still can barely wrap my mind around it. To know that all the choices I had made in my life were being pushed by God, the Maker of all Things, for a reason, a purpose, that even Jerry was just now coming to grips with, and I was just now, finding out bits and pieces. I wasn't even concerned because I knew deep down inside me that being with Jerry was where I should be.

I just could not get my mind completely off of Jerry, of pleasing him, of sex with him. So if my story keeps drifting to him and sex, you'll just have to forgive me, to forgive all us girls if we keep drifting back to Jerry and what our feelings for him are.

More and more of the snake's abilities and skills were merging into my waking mind. I seemed to smell fear and men's horneyness all around me. In my mind I could see where they all were, without having to look at them. Without looking, I could tell when Mall Security started to follow us as we wandered the stores. I wanted to have fun with them.

Telepathically I passed this information along to Joy, Trisha, and Letha.

Trisha wanted to change to her tiger body and scare them, Letha wanted to let her wings and horns pop out and also scare them and see if the men would crap their pants. Joy just giggled and wanted to watch. I reminded them that we couldn't because of what else would happen if people knew us in our other bodies. They wined, but in the end, had to agree with me.

As we wandered, I explained to my new sisters what things were and what they were used for. Each store was a wonder of vast mysteries and it didn't matter if it was a store that sold toys, jewelry, candy, clothing, or even a hair salon, or restaurant, they were all as curious as children, always wanting to touch things, as if their eyes were connected to the feeling of touch.

I was thankful for what Jerry had set up through Joy, being able to explain things quickly, Jerry called it flash memory, which I thought was a good way to explain what I knew, to the rest of my sisters.

At one point, the group of men following us was drawing the attention of onlookers when Letha said that she had an idea. That idea was to do almost exactly what she and Trisha had already thought of and wanted me to join in. The idea was not to really change, but to just give the thought in the men's head that we did. To induce a vision or day dream into their minds of the three of us changing and attacking.

Joy giggled and wanted us to do it. That seven year old part of her was so precious, innocent, and so fun loving, I loved it. I couldn't see the real harm in it, so I asked Letha what she wanted us to do. She said that she already had the images and projected them into the minds of the men following us.

I watched the faces of the men when Letha projected into their minds of us morphing into our monster forms. Their faces went from grins, to surprise, to fear, and then to terror. A few of them actually started to show some wetness where their pants zipper was. The four of us started to laugh as we went into a Victoria's Secret store.

A female attendant came to us and said, "That was funny, what happened to those guys following you four around. How did you spook them? And bad enough for them to wet their pants! That was good."

I spoke saying, "My friends are new to the States and are staying at a friend's house just a few blocks away. I wanted to show them around. The closest thing they've ever seen to this mall is a farmer's market."

The attendant giggled a little and said, "Well then, what can I show you ladies, swimsuits, sexy clothes, panties, bras?"

Joy spoke up saying, "Sexy swimsuits, yes, but what is a bra?"

I should have been waiting for a question like that, but I wasn't. But the sales lady just said, "Here, let me show you." Like she expected it. I just shook my head in disbelief.

The sales lady took Joy towards the back, with Trisha and Letha following. I still couldn't believe what had just happened, but I followed them anyway.

Near the back, in a corner where no one from the outside could see us, she stopped and said, "Ok honey, open your blouse and let's see what you have holding up your puppies."

I thought to myself, this sales lady must be crazy, couldn't she tell that no normal bra could hold these basketball size boobs?

Joy got her blouse off and showed the sales lady her mammoth breasts and that she had no bra on.

I think that she just woke up to the reality of us. She just stared up to Joy's breasts and I think she just realized for the first time how big and tall Joy was, even though she was the smallest of the four of us.

She looked at all of us, from one to the next and all she could say was, "Wow, for some reason I didn't realize how tall you all are. Are you members of a basketball team or something?"

I quickly replied with, "Or something like that. We're all sisters and we've come to help a very close friend with some work."

She reached her hands up but stopped just short of touching and asked, "Are they real? Can I touch?"

Joy simply replied with, "Yes, all me, all real, and yes, you can touch. By the way, my name is Joy. This is Vanessa, Trisha, and Letha. We are all sisters. And your name is?"

The sales lady started feeling Joy's breast and just above a whisper said, "My friends call me Joe, short for Josephine. Wow, these are incredible."

Joy was starting to enjoy the feeling of Joe feeling her breasts because she started to moan with pleasure.

I let them go on for about a minute while Trisha just watched in total amazement when I cleared my throat, bringing Joe and Joy back to reality. I simply asked, "Bra?"

Joe finished blinking her eyes and said, "Bra? Oh yeah. A bra is a designed piece of garment, to hold breasts up, but yours just don't need one. They seem to defy gravity. They're so firm but so soft at the same time, and all natural? Oh wow!"

Joy started to say, "Our ..." when I interrupted and said, "We're so close that we share our boyfriend." I know Joy was about to say, Master, and I couldn't have her say that. I continued with, "Well, he is an older gentleman and we've moved in with him. We're going to take care of him as he gets older. So, swimsuits, lingerie, and sexy clothing. Let's start with swimsuits."

It was the truth, or at least as far as I went.

Joe looked slowly from Joy, to me, to Trisha, to Letha, and back to me and with a serious look on her face, said, "Older man? The four of you? You all look like you're just out of your teens. So, just out of curiosity, how old is he, that takes four, stunningly beautiful girls like you? At the same time?"

Joy spoke quickly before I could stop her saying, "Four? There will be over a dozen of us soon, and it will take all of us to handle him."

I telepathically stopped Joy from going further when Letha spoke up saying, "He may be sixty years old, but he looks and feels like twenty to us, so virile that he is the only one that can satisfy us sexually." She held her hands out about fourteen inches apart, with one hand flat and the other looks like it was holding a soda can sideways. Then it hit me that she was describing Jerry's cock as length and thickness.

Joe's eyes almost popped out of her head when she saw Letha's hand motions. The snake part of me could smell her getting turned on, she was going into heat just with the thought of his cock, and so were we all.

I cleared my throat one more time to bring us all back to reality. With Joe's help we spent the next hour or so trying on bikinis, lingerie, some sexy tops, and miniskirts.

*Jerry Wednesday 10:45 AM.

Aurora suddenly disappeared, and I was in my office chair, just before a fast knock tapped the door and opened. In came Gloria, happy, excited and nervous all at the same time and holding a lot of someone's hair. Closing the door behind her, she looked to me and smiled that smile of a four year old just getting her favorite treat. Then she saw Ann sleeping on the couch. That smile left and concern was on her face.

Before things got worse, I quickly said, "Ann came in after my reports and suddenly got real tired, so I offered my couch for her to sleep on." Which for the most part was true, I didn't want to say how she got tired.

Gloria looked back to me and started smiling again. "What did you do to me?"

I was shocked at her question. My mouth hung open for a few seconds, when one word came out, "What?"

Excited, she grabbed a handful of her own hair, then rattled off real fast, "This isn't my wig! This is real hair! Brown, not black! Did you know that I wore a wig? Of course you didn't. How would you know? How did you do this? It didn't start to happen until after you and I did it! You had to have done this to me! Ten minutes after I left your office, the skin under my wig itched. I slept in my office all this time. When I woke, all my scars were healed. No more headaches or backaches. All my aches and pains from my car accident are gone, and you did it! How?"

She finally stopped and was looking at me for an answer. I simply said, "What?"

What could I say? A genie was helping me to defeat evil and she was a recruit for my group of fighters and that they are all horny for me? I couldn't tell her that. Yet!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 213 milliseconds