Joy and Her Friends Ch. 06

She couldn't wait any longer. In a flash, she was at me, my pants went down and my cock was up and hard. Then she said, "I want to thank you the only way I can, in the ass, and to make you feel as good as I do." She hiked up her skirt with one hand and with the other, pulled something from her rear end. It was a butt plug.

She grabbed my cock, turned her back to me, lined my cock up to her ass, pulled her thong to one side, and sat on my cock. Bouncing a few times just to get the head in, groaning with the effort and in pleasure with each bounce, getting my cock deeper and deeper, inch by inch, slowly but steadily, my cock kept going in.

Finally she was sitting on my lap and was shaking with the effort. My cock expanded and locked her onto me. I started cuming inside her. After dumping a lot of cum into her, I decided to reach around her and rub her clit, but what I found was way too big for a clit. It felt about three inches long and as thick as my thumb.

For some reason, I couldn't control myself and started dumping another load of cum into her, or was it him? I was confused. All I could say was, "Gloria, What?"

She said, "You weren't supposed to find out." She never stopped moving her hips up, down and in circles. "I use to be a big guy, muscles and all. But I got sick, really bad, I almost died. I lost over two hundred pounds of muscle mass. I stayed somewhat toned, but with only a slight build, one that looked very feminine. The doctors told me that my hormones were wrong. My body was generating female and not male ones anymore. An unknown side effect of the medications used to heal me. I started to let my hair grow and to dress as a woman, just to be able to go into public, to get back to work. A few years ago I had an auto accident, damaged to my head, chest and hips area. A lot of makeup, a big wig and baggy clothes hid everything. I don't know what made me dress this way, this revealing, but I felt I needed to, to get your attention. No one but my doctors knew, until you, now. Please don't tell! Use me like a woman, I want to please you as a woman, I love you very deeply as a woman! Oh dear, now I feel tired. Can I use your other couch?" She went limp and fell back against me, still stuck and sealed to my cock.

"Aurora!" I said. "To the other couch, please." All of a sudden, Gloria was on the couch and Aurora was in her place. This time she had on some extremely high, tan high heeled boots going all the way up to her white micro skirt hem line, with a skimpy halter top. Her long hair was braided into a long pony tail.

She appeared on my cock and was just as locked in, and orgasmed immediately, forcing me yet again, to ejaculate more ropes of cum. Aurora's ass was tighter than Gloria's and I felt like my cock was Aurora's straw, being

sucked on, by her ass. This felt so good that I could get lost in the feeling.

I had to say it, "Aurora, you are not allowed to pass out." She was shaking with another orgasm, just barely missing orgasming at the same time I did.

Aurora said, "Oh, this is feeling too good, more than I can handle." She shook her head as if shaking the fog from her mind and said, "What did you say Master? Oh wait, Ann is waking up. I've got to hide."

*Joy Wednesday 9:30 AM.

I was so glad that Vanessa was with us, because she was a woman of this time and knew this new world, knew it from a woman's view point. I only knew it from Master's point of view.

For example, we knew what clothing to wear to get our Master excited, but it also got other males excited too. Vanessa pointed this out to us. We didn't want that, and Master didn't want me to use my magic all the time. I think he was afraid that I might run out, but I felt like I had unlimited magic to draw on. Well, I did have limits to how I could use my magic. It had to be pleasing to my Master, sexy, or for his and our protection.

Forgive me for going off topic. I may be among the smartest in the world, but when I start thinking of Master, my pussy starts to get all wet and itchy and my breasts start to swell and leak his milk and, well, you ladies reading this, well, when you are so deeply in love, that the mere thought gets you all wet and excited. Now put that together with his wish for my sisters and I, to always be horny, add in the fact that myself and some of my sisters were already horny, with his wish multiplying the hornyness, makes me twice as horny as I should be, Letha is about four times as horny as she should be. Add the knowledge that I am his perfect dream girl, and all my sisters are modeled after me, oh I just can't stop this horny feeling.

Ok, I went off topic again, I just can't help it. Anyway, I may be one of the smartest in the world, but I am dumb to the world. Master won't say dumb, just inexperienced. I love that of him, so understanding of me, and all of my sisters.

Now, about Vanessa, I'm glad she was with us because she knows this world. She corrected us on the clothing before we even left the house.

As we entered the shopping mall a few of the men were doing some kind of bird calls. Vanessa told us that the men were doing it because of our good looks. I lightly touched their minds and saw that they were loving our good looks, but they were more so, they were lusting after us, and something more, they were a little frightened of us at the same time, because of how tall we were.

Letha said she had an idea, not to hurt them but scare them. Then in just seconds, two of them screamed as two others started to have wet stains in their pants. I searched Master's memories and realized that she must have scared them so hard that they had peed their pants. We had to giggle.

Vanessa told you of our experience in one shop. Joe's hands felt so good on my skin.

*Jerry Wednesday 10:55 AM.

Aurora was gone and my pants were zipped up. I looked like nothing was going on.

Ann started waking up. Looked at me, then sat up and swung her legs to the floor. She froze. She looked at her new legs, to her old prosthetics, back to her new legs, then to me and back to her legs. She touched her legs. Jerked her hands back and looked at me saying, "These are real. I can feel my hands touching them. Through the legs, my legs! What did you do to me? What are you Mister Edwards? How did you heel me in my sleep? Did I really have intercourse with you? Am I dreaming? You smell really nice. Did you make me pregnant? Why can't you talk? Say something!"

She finally stopped, leaving me a chance to say something. I put my finger to my lips in the universal sign of quiet. I whispered, "Sh!" and pointed to Gloria, seemingly asleep on her side with her back towards us.

We both looked at Gloria as she was making small movements, wiggling and jerking about. She was growing. Her miniskirt was looking more like a micro in that her ass crack and thong could be seen peeking over the top and the bottom and was no longer covering her crotch. Her blouse was also no longer covering her midriff and was looking more like a tight halter top. A round mass could be seen beneath her blouse, in front of her, rising above her upper arm. Her dark brown hair was getting blond streaks and growing. It looked like it would come down to the back of her legs, maybe to her knees.

I was so focused on Gloria that I forgot about Ann, until she spoke up, "She looks so beautiful. Watching her has me itching in my crotch, and now I'm after the feeling you gave me before, and you smell so tasty, that I've got to get relief, and you're it."

Ann got up, tested her legs and then walked over to me. I was pushed into my chair. I looked at Ann and she looked good in her new legs as they jumped up and landed on both sides of me with her hairless snatch came down and engulfed my cock that had popped out seemingly by itself. I knew Aurora had caused my cock to appear at just that moment.

It took her over twenty bounces to get me all the way in. She was having an orgasm about every third bounce and between each orgasm. With a word between each orgasm, she finally said, "I've ... got ... to ... have ... you ... and ... this ... for ... ever."

Between 'for' and 'ever' I ejaculated a lot into Ann. At the tail end of 'ever', just as I finished dumping cum into her, she had a massive orgasm and went unconscious.

This was becoming a habit as I called for Aurora again. Ann disappeared from on top of me and appeared back on the couch.

Gloria sat bolt-upright and stared at me. She started talking fast again with, "I'm taller! How long was I out? I'm bigger also because my good clothes are tight." She cupped her breasts and said, "These are nice. When did you put these in?" She then had a shocked look on her face and reached down and grabbed her crotch. Fear and more shock went across her face as she didn't find what she expected, but found something she didn't expect.

She started stuttering with, "What, How, When, How long, It's gone, Oh mmmm." She was grabbing her crotch and groaned. Her legs were shaking. I think she just had an orgasm.

Her eyes shot open and stared at me and said, "You did this to me, you beautiful, gorgeous man. Let's test drive the new equipment."

I was confused, new equipment? I could easily tell she had changed, I had watched her change. But what was she talking about, new equipment?

In three steps, she was in front of me and was staring at my cock, still out and wet from Ann's second ride with drool coming from the corner of her mouth. She said, "Mmmm, that smell, it's addicting. I've got to get you in me, and now! And do it before I even think of changing my mind."

She reached down and pulled her thong to one side exposing a hairless female crotch. No cock. She was now a woman.

Now I understood about her new equipment statement, and lack of old.

She grabbed my cock and tried to put it in. Yelling angrily she said, "No, No, I've got to get you in me!"

She was a woman driven with one thought in mind, to get me in her, now! She started bouncing harder until she got my cock head inside and had her first female orgasm, a very intense one, judging by her reaction. She started bouncing again, but had a pained look on her face. "Oh my god, I'm a virgin! Not any longer."

She slid up a little and then pulled her feet out from under her. Using gravity, she fell straight down, sinking me completely into her and ripping her new maiden hood in the process. Searing pain shot through her.

That was too much for me. Still being sensitive from Ann, I bucked my hips up forcing my cock completely inside her, and I came, at least five or six shots of my white glue, deep inside her.

Aurora suddenly showed up next to her. She put her hand on Gloria's shoulder, and in a soothing voice said, "Yes, I know he's big. I was even smaller my first time. Just relax for a minute. The pain will be gone in a few seconds and be replaced with the greatest feeling you will ever experience in your entire new life."

Aurora paused for a moment, then continued, "You have just become a member of a special sisterhood with this beloved man as our Master, our leader, and our lover."

Gloria had been holding her breath just after losing her virginity and started breathing again. Aurora's soothing voice was having its effect.

Gloria started to slide up an inch and slid back down, smiled at me, and started breathing again. Pausing, with a breathy voice she said, "Thank you. You've granted my wish by making me a female. I don't know how, but I will forever belong to you. You also granted my other wish, to be one of yours, now." She reached over to Aurora and touched her face, open palm to her cheek, lovingly. She continued, "And that; I do know how, thanks to my new sister." She started sliding up and down again giving emphasis to her statement.

At the bottom of that second down stroke, she orgasmed, shook, and squeezed my cock. I was starting to lose control yet again. She rode up and down two more times and orgasmed. I did too. She was now bound to me, or at least would be when she woke up, because she just passed out on top of me.

Here we go again. "Aurora! If you would, again, please!"

Aurora giggled and said, "This is becoming a habit."

Aurora made Gloria disappear and re-appear back on the couch in time for Ann to wake up, and in her changed body.

I heard Ann let out a yelp of surprise. "What did you do to me again? I love the changes though. I love being really tall, and these boobs, no man can resist me now. Starting with you. I feel a real need to have you, and that smell from you, and it's intoxicating. I've got to have you now!"

With that, she centered my cock under her pussy, and in one move sank my cock all the way into her pussy. After not moving for a minute and just staring at me, Ann said "I've never felt this alive, or this good before. I don't know what you're doing working here, besides those mad computer skills you have."

Throughout that speech, her pussy kept squeezing rhythmically on my cock making me bigger until I felt locked into her. She tried to move and found she was stuck to me.

Ann froze, realizing that she couldn't move and with that thought, she orgasmed, with me shooting cum into her. She felt it and tried to bounce knowing she couldn't. She had her second orgasm again and passed out and fell into my arms.

Aurora appeared and said, "I know. Couch." She blinked. Ann was on the couch and Aurora was on my lap with my cock stuck inside her. She tried to bounce and failed, and orgasmed. Before she had a chance to down, mine started, sending her into unconsciousness.

I heard Joy next, with, "Master? Is everything ok? We were looking through Aurora, but it just stopped!"

It was my turn to giggle and laugh. I said, 'I need you and the others here. Aurora and the other two are passed out in my office. How soon can you all get here?'

I could hear Joy giggle and said, 'I told Aurora that we would have to come rescue you from her. We'll be there as soon as we can find a place to hide and disappear.'

I said, 'Thank you, and See you soon.'

... The story will continue.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 256 milliseconds