Kelsey's World Ch. 41

The scene around the pool was pure orgy. Emberly and Leela had taken their swimsuits off early on, deciding that if Kelsey, Brie and Charity could be naked they could, too. They both felt embarrassed and a little slutty initially, but once they were fully embroiled and everyone around them was too, they relaxed into their surroundings and tapped into the delightfully tingly exhibitionist feelings that they loved when they were with the boys in Brooklyn. It was all cranked up to '11' out there by the pool, with dozens of new eyes on them and bright sunlight illuminating their every move.

Emberly dropped her upper body down and kissed Bobby while her hips fucked him. "Ffuuckk!" she mumbled. "I can't believe I'm fucking Kelsey's father."

"You feel incredible," Bobby said, holding her head with his hands, pulling her to him for another moaning kiss as his own hips joined in and his big cock started thrusting.

"Oh yeah!" Emberly huffed. "Fuck me!...Fuck me!"

She broke a sweat right away in the warm sun. Her slender, twenty-four year old body looked like pure sex, glistening like an oiled-up bodybuilder, moving smoothly as it fucked the huge cock.

She sat up and rode, with a blissful young face that made Bobby smile. He took her sweaty tits in his hands and she moaned.

She watched Leela for a few moments, on her knees just a few feet away, still blowing Austin's big beauty. Emberly couldn't blame her for lingering on it — he was the best looking boy of their age she'd ever seen. It didn't surprise her a bit that he and Kelsey were a couple, and she moaned again with Bobby deep inside her, wondering if Austin would be in there soon, too.

Two cocks that big in one day? Just one in a lifetime would be plenty fun, but two in one day? And all these other men here? She looked around at them all and Bobby's cock seemed to expand inside her, filling her very being. It was a delirious orgasm that seemed like it had a mind of its own. She hoped it would never end.

Bobby rolled her onto the warm grass, extended her arms above her head and held them down as he fucked her some more.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she sighed, her voice all breathless air. "Fuck yeah!"

"Do you like to be held down?" he asked, as he thrusted every inch of his long, slippery cock inside her tight, velvety pussy.

Emberly smiled a dreamy smile. "Mmm hmm," she nodded.

She'd become a fan of being restrained since the fuck-buddy arrangement got going down in Brooklyn. She especially loved the evenings when she was alone with the boys, the three-on-one situations that often took her breath away. Raymond and George would hold her down while Tsuneo fucked her, and then the boys would rotate, round-robin style, making her cum over and over again. She'd grown up watching baseball games with her father, and those unbelievably sexy nights with the boys reminded her of the game she loved — young men with hard wood in their hands, taking their turn at the plate. She loved it when they hit it out of the park, and she loved the outfielders, too, taking care of all her bases as they held her wrists firmly down.

Bobby waved over some helpers. Margie and Olivia took over at the wrist positions, holding them tightly against the grass.

"You're Raymond's friend, aren't you?" Olivia said. "I'm Olivia. I work at the high school he went to."

"Hi, Olivia," Emberly said, the words barely huffing out through the intensity of Bobby's deep fucking. "I'm Emberly."

"I'm Margie, Honey," Margie said. "I'm Kelsey's next door neighbor."

Emberly didn't reply. She looked up at the two women, their faces glowing with happiness, upside-down against the blue sky. Breathy whimpers escaped her deep-breathing lungs as Bobby's big-boy cock lifted her to another searing, muscle-spasming orgasm. "Fffuuckk!" she shrieked, attracting plenty of attention.

Margie's Ryan was on his way over, his cock hard, curious about the sexy young woman on the ground.

"My Ryan's here, Emberly," Margie said, her soft, friendly voice floating through Emberly's dreamy haze. "Would you like more?"

Emberly looked up at the muscular farmer, and immediately liked his earthy, hippy-boy appearance. She nodded. "Yes," she said quietly.

"Hold her legs up," Olivia said to Bobby. "I think she's ready for everything. Are you ready for everything, Dear? There's lots of men here who'll love you."

Emberly nodded, with dark, lusty fire in her eyes.

Olivia yelled to her husband. "Larry, want to help this sweet young girl?"

"I'd like nothing more," he said. He set his lemonade on a picnic table and walked over.

"Hold her other leg up," Olivia said, sounding like a kindly grandmother. "She's ready now."

Ryan knelt in the batter's box and ran his hands over Emberly's smooth thighs, raising goosebumps when he reached the soft skin near her crotch. He lowered his head and licked through the wetness of her pussy.

Emberly's body was electric, beyond any of the feelings she'd had down in Brooklyn. She could feel the energy of the entire party shift in her direction, and it was thrilling beyond belief. Ryan's mouth felt like heaven. She could barely breath.

"Would you like some of the other men to fuck you too, Dear?" Olivia asked. "It all seems so perfect all of the sudden."

Emberly was so close to an orgasm she couldn't speak, but she nodded an emphatic yes. Ryan stopped eating her when she was on the brink, plunging his hard cock into her with confidence. Emberly's body rocked with it the way she liked to do — she was a full body fucker when she got going, and she was definitely going at that point. All of her shining muscles joined in with Ryan's fluid movements, and she began to let her voice free, something she'd always kept down to apartment levels in Brooklyn.

"Yes, let it out, Dear," Olivia said. "We're all alone, on a cloud. Set yourself free..."

A mighty groan lifted from the girl on the green lawn when she came. She tried to focus on how sexy Ryan looked, and she wondered if he came, too. And then Ryan was gone and Joey was in, his ridiculously thick girth forcing it's way into her slipperiness, making Emberly gasp.

"This is Joey, Honey," Margie said. "He's my best friend's husband. He'll really fill you up."

"Ohhh, Godddd!" Emberly howled.

Her eyes were huge round saucers of excited lust that lasered into Joey's determined eyes. She was mostly silent as she absorbed the full extent of him, but when he started fucking in earnest she began to howl again.

Leela looked on. She had Austin down on the grass nearby, riding him cowgirl. She was amazed by what was unfolding. She knew Emberly enjoyed Raymond and George and Tsuneo all at once, but a gangbang at a big orgy with lots of older men was something else entirely.

Emberly had another wild orgasm, screaming at the intensity of it before Joey pulled out and left her gaping. He kissed her well-fucked pussy and stuck his tongue in the hole, swirling it around, making her groan so deep it seemed to vibrate the ground.

Larry handed off his leg hold to Ryan, and he fucked the young woman, too. She watched him, her mind spinning and beautifully blurry, thinking how much he reminded her of her father's friends — kindly fifty-year-olds that always treated her nicely. Larry played his thumb across her clit as he fucked her, and she had a quietly burning orgasm that made her dizzy.

"Yeah, girl," Kelsey said. "I knew you were fuckin' sexy when I first met you."

Emberly laughed, but it came out as a huff of warm air. It thrilled her that Kelsey would say that. The sexiest porn star in the world thinks I'm sexy? Wow!

"Your tits look amazing with your arms over your head like that. How come you guys aren't playing with 'em?" Kelsey asked the onlookers.

Larry was the first to cum on her, and it started a trend. Warm cum would splatter, and warm women's hands would spread it, massaging it into her tits and her writhing, tightly muscled belly.

After a while, Kelsey took the directors chair. "Roll that girl. Let her take 'em doggy."

Austin was the first man in that way, balls deep against her ass, exploring her depths the way Bobby had. She'd never felt cocks as big as theirs, and she flew off to the heavens again with Austin in her, yelping like an animal, dripping with sweat, her straining voice begging for more. She couldn't seem to get enough.

The men moved in for the inevitable spit-roast, and cock after cock lined up for a chance in her slurping, drooling mouth while man after man fucked her deep and sprayed her with cum. Happy got so excited in her mouth he pulled out and his oversized cock blew a hot load like a fire hose, drawing gasps and oh my Gods from the onlookers. Emberly was a sweaty, sticky mess, her hair plastered to her cum-covered face and cum literally dripping from her hanging, swinging tits. And still she wanted more. It was the wildest scene at a party since Barb's debut, a year ago in the blue room upstairs. It was a close contest, but even Barb would have voted for Emberly as sluttiest newcomer, if such a vote were taken. Most would call it a tie.

After the intensity of the gangbang, newly coupled pairs and small groups moved off for some quite time alone, in the pool, on the lounge chairs, and in the shade. Kelsey and Leela helped Emberly regain her equilibrium in the pool, washing her gently with their hands as they talked her back to reality. Emberly was stunned at where things had gone, but pleased with herself that she'd been so fearless.

"You've got us all talking, Dear," Olivia said when she waded over to see how Emberly was. "Gangbangs are so much fun. It's been awhile for me, but you've inspired me. Maybe at the next party..."

"I'm gonna remember that, Olivia," Kelsey said.

"Oh, goodness," Olivia said. "I guess I'm in for it. When you set your mind on something..."

"I'll make sure all my young friends are there," Kelsey said. "All the boys you know from school. Maybe I'll bring some new boys."

"I can see the headlines now," Olivia said. "Principal's secretary found barely breathing but happy after former students nearly orgasm her to death. She claims she lost track of how old she is, thought she was younger."

Emberly giggled, and it was contagious. She and Leela and Kelsey and Olivia all had a good laugh.

"Food's ready, everybody," Bobby yelled, from over near the picnic tables. "Come and get it!"

The partiers lined up like children at a summer camp, filling their plates with barbecued ribs, grilled shrimp, and various salads and side dishes that were made by many of the guests. They sat at four picnic tables and a scattering of old-fashioned aluminum lawn chairs. Their very naked, very adult bodies, looked much different than children at camp, though, and their activities on that summer day were nothing like basket weaving, macrame knotting, archery or volleyball.

At a quiet moment during the big feast, Sharron stood up. "Hi everybody," she said, pulling gently at Happy's arm to coax him up on his feet next to her. "It's such a wonderful day, and...Happy and I have an announcement to make. As some of you know, he and I met right here at Kay and Bobby's house last summer, at another wonderful party. We both have Kelsey to thank for that. Neither of us would have been here if we hadn't met her. I think a lot of us could probably say that, right? I never thought my guardian angel would be a twenty-four year old porn star, but there you go."

There was laughter from the partiers. "Amen, sister," Barb said. "Are we giving her a promotion, from guardian angel to guardian goddess?"

Everyone laughed. Kelsey's smile beamed bright.

"Happy and I..." Sharron continued, "...we wanted you all to be the first to know, we're getting married. Happy asked me last night, and I said yes, of course," she said, holding tight to Happy's arm, looking up into his crinkled, smiling eyes.

"Woo hoo!" Kelsey whooped, leading the cheers and the applause. "That's so awesome you guys!"

"Kelsey," Sharron said, "I don't know how I'll explain you to my seventy-five year old mother, but I'd like you to be my Maid of Honor."

"Koop..." Happy said, his voice cracking as tears welled in his eyes, "...will you be my best man?"

"You know I will, buddy. You know I will."

Wendy and Matt were amazed at the sense of family in the group. Barb had mentioned it. Not the family swinging aspect that Kay talked about with regard to Kelsey and Austin and Ashley and Richie, but the feeling of deep love and caring, the way a big, happy family would care about each other. The backyard of the old Victorian house suddenly felt like the warmest, coziest place in the whole world.

A buzz rose around the tables as everyone congratulated Sharron and Happy and talked about the upcoming wedding. When things settled down a bit, Kay spoke up.

"While we're all gathered..." she said, "...Kelsey, why don't you tell everyone what you've been up to, with the Senator."

Kelsey stood up, trying to remember what her high school English teacher had told her about public speaking. Stand up straight, shoulders back, chest out. Pretend you're a soldier. The teacher, an older woman, had probably never pictured Kelsey naked, because the effect of such a stance was even more powerful than if she'd been wearing a navy blue skirt suit like the Senator's. All eyes were on her before she said a word.

"I'm getting involved in politics, you guys. I know it sounds funny, but, I just can't seem to help it. I found something I care about that's misrepresented in the law, so I'm trying to do something about it. Have you ever wondered why men can walk around without shirts, and women can't?"

"So there's less car accidents?" Albert said, kiddingly.

"There's actually no good reason for it," Kelsey said. "Especially at the beach, but everywhere, really. Some men have breasts bigger than some women. New York State has some very vague laws that say a woman can legally be bare-breasted in public, but it all needs to be clarified, and expanded. I've been working with Senator Fresco on it. She's super nice and seems really happy that I'm getting involved."

"Fresco the Repubican?" Rick Welch asked. "You've got a Republican working on a topless bill? Jesus, Kelsey, you're even more of a charmer than I thought."

"She's not a swinger is she?" Donna asked.

"I'm pretty sure she's not," Kelsey said. "She's kinda sexy, though, in her own way. She wears those women's suits really good, and I noticed she's got one more button open on her blouses since when I met her."

"You'll have her naked in no time," Albert said.

"The whole world would be naked if Kelsey had her way," Barb said.

"Topless would be plenty, though, wouldn't it?" Kay said. "How nice it would be if all our beaches were that way. Tell us how can we can help, Kelsey."

"Write letters. Emails. Anything," Kelsey said. "All the addresses are on the legislator's websites. Even better would be to visit them in person, so they can see you all, see that you're regular, average people from the community, secretaries and restaurant owners and business people. They'll appreciate that, and respect that. We can do this, ladies! We really can!"

"Oh my God, I'm starting to believe her," Alicia said. "Kelsey, sweetheart, you're a force of nature. Where do I sign up?"

"Kelsey, Honey," Donna said, "I know you love your artwork and working for your dad, but I think you missed your calling. And I don't think it's politics, either, although I love that you're enjoying it. I think you should go into sexual therapy. I've talked to most of the new people here today, and there's one common thread. It's you. And this new political work you're doing fits right into it. You have a deep-seeded desire to bring sexual happiness to others, and to make us all feel good about ourselves." She looked around at everyone at the tables. "Haven't you all felt it?"

"Absolutely," Albert said, and everyone else expressed their agreement.

"Sex Therapy, Honey-child," Donna said. "If anyone's made for that job, it's you."

"I don't know what that is," Kelsey said. "I mean, I've heard of it, but..."

"It's usually for couples that are having problems, Honey," Kay said. "You'd help them find their way. It's sometimes very hands-on, which is still controversial. There can be bedroom sessions with the individuals, sometimes bringing in a man for the woman, to, you know, help her get her groove on again."

Everyone chuckled. "If you need volunteers, Kelsey," Albert said, "you already know quite a few men who might like that job."

More laughter rang out in the backyard. "It's actually quite serious," Kay said to everyone. "I've read a bit about it. There'd be work with the male half of the couple, too. I can't think of anyone better than my daughter to help a man feel sexy again, can you?"

"That's for sure," Happy said. " I was as depressed as a person can be when Kelsey came into my life. She's a miracle worker, if you ask me."

"Yup," Koop said. "Happy was in bad shape, and I wasn't exactly thrilled with my life. We were both sorta just ridin' it out, keeping busy with work to make the days go by."

"I wasn't too worried about dying, to tell the truth," Happy said. "It's funny, when you're depressed like that, you sorta hope you'll die just to end things. Gettin' up in the morning can be such a struggle. But then a little red-headed bikini model showed up, sorta outta nowhere. It was the most amazing thing. It was as close to a magical thing as I've ever been a part of. Just the most amazing thing. My life just turned around, on a dime..."

The gathered friends sat quietly, listening to Happy's deep confession. Quite a few of them nodded, understanding exactly what he was saying about Kelsey's seeming magic. She was a special girl, that was for sure. All could agree on that.

"You guys are makin' me blush," Kelsey said, feeling the love.

"The only bad thing about you getting into sex therapy is none of us will need to hire you," Koop said. "You've already made us better."

"You said it," Albert said. "We're all better people because you're with us."

"Shit, you guys!" Kelsey said, fighting off misty tears in her eyes. "This is gettin' way too gushy. I feel like fuckin' you all again, just because I love you all so much."

"Here's to Kelsey fucking us all again!" Albert said loudly, raising his glass in a toast.

Kelsey giggled, her smile beaming as bright as the summer sun.

After the good food and the wedding announcement and the delightful conversation, the group got back to what they were there for. At a pool party with nearly two dozen women either naked or nearly so, it was Charity that kept drawing Matt's eye. He knew her, of course, she being one of his son Richie's roommates at the house on Barclay Road, but seeing her naked at the party was a revelation. She was a young woman, an elementary school teacher no less, who seemed to have a perpetual horny look in her eyes, whether clothed or not, and her ass was one for the record books, certainly attracting the most looks at the party that day. It would be perfect enough on its own, but her puffy-lipped, animalistic pussy punctuated it in a spectacular way, more visible from the rear than any of the other women's, even when standing up, talking casually to her friends.

"I see where your eyes are," Wendy said. She had a fun little smile on her face, and a sparkle in her eyes. "I think the kids call it booty, or is that an old fashioned term already?"

"Oh," Matt said, embarrassed that he'd been caught looking. "Charity, you mean?"

Wendy giggled through her nose and shook her head at her man. "She always looks so ripe, doesn't she? Like a juicy piece of fruit." Matt didn't say anything, so she helped him along. "You're allowed, you know," she said. "It's a swinger party, after all. You already fucked Emberly, and she might even be younger. And from what I've heard Charity's crazy about older men."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds