Kelsey's World Ch. 41

"Cute girls?"

"Many," Brian smirked. "A girl named Janet was there. She was sort of the class slut all through high school. Really petite, but curvy, sort of like Kelsey," he said, scanning the naked bodies outside for Brie's red-headed best friend. "She just had a way about her..."

Brie smirked, too. "Like Kelsey?"

Brian's eyes let go of Kelsey's sweaty, smoothly fucking body and snapped back to Brie's curious eyes. "Like Kelsey," he said.

"Did you fuck her?"

"Oh yeah," Brian said resolutely. "I wasn't proud of it at the time, because it hurt your mother, but I can see now, in hindsight, it was just a step along the way that helped shape us. I don't know if your mother would admit it if she was here, but it improved our sex life. Janet was...more adventurous than your mother was at the time. At first your mom...well, she shut everything down for a while. She was plenty pissed. But eventually, I was able to ease her into some new things that I'd learned with Janet. Your mother had a love/hate relationship with my new knowledge, but eventually she got over the hate part."

"What did Janet teach you?" Brie smirked.

"Oh, wow," Brian said, his cock starting to grow again. "It all sounds sort of basic, now, but...doggy style. That was sort of a revelation, for me and your mother. Before Janet, I though a blowjob was just kissing and licking and sucking on the tip. It was plenty good, don't get me wrong, I was glad your mother would do even that much, but Janet, she really loved sucking cocks. I'd heard about her reputation in that regard, but wow, experiencing someone with that skill for the first time, it was...memorable."

"Did mom get better at it?"

"Oh, yeah! It didn't take her long, either. It was like she wanted to beat Janet at her own game, and I was the lucky guy."

"So, by the time you were at that college party with those two guys, she was good at sucking cock?"

"That was right about when I realized how much she loved it. Yeah, those guys were...happy."

"Was she naked? At that party?"

"No. I don't know if she would have been as comfortable as you are with that. Maybe she would have been. But no, she had her bra and panties on the whole time, although the bra was unclasped and her panties were all stretched out of shape from the guys tugging them out of the way."

"That's hot," Brie said. "So she fucked all three of you? Did she orgasm? With all three of you?"

"Oh yeah. That's one thing I loved about her. Her orgasms were so pure and beautiful. She knew how to let herself go when the moment was right. I was watching you earlier. You're so much the same."

Brie smirked. "You were watching me?"

"You know I was."

Brie smiled shyly. She'd had two nice orgasms out by the pool, with two different men, and both times she'd snuck a glance at her father's watching eyes. "I liked it," she said quietly.

"I liked it, too. These parties are a feast for the senses, aren't they?" Brian said, turning his head to look at the carnal circus out in the sunlight. "So much to see. It's almost overload."

"I know, it's pretty intense sometimes. There's quiet rooms upstairs, for anyone to use. Have you been up there?"

"No. It's a beautiful old house."

"I'll show you," Brie said, closing the gap between them, taking her father's hand. "Kelsey's old room is really cute. Lot's of pink, and her cheerleader pom poms are up there. There's a room for rougher play, and Kay and Bobby's bedroom has a little lounge area that's a nice getaway. Wanna see?"

"Okay," Brian said. "Show me what my little girl's been up to."

Brie smiled like she did when she was little. She walked hand in hand with her father to the big staircase, but she wiggled ahead at the foot of the stairs. "Follow me," she said, her skin erupting in goosebumps. "Look at me like you looked at Mom."

Her hips swayed as she ascended the steps, swinging the smooth, perfect flesh of her buttocks between, giving tantalizing little glimpses of her pink, already-fucked pussy. Brian followed a few steps behind, taking in a whiff of her womanly musk, unable to blink in the presence of such unabashedly sexual beauty.

"Do I still remind you of her?" Brie asked, with a hopeful look on her face when she got to the top.

"So much," Brian said, his eyes sparkling with loving lust. "Too much."

Brie smiled. She took a few steps to an octagonal window that was leaded together from small clear pieces of beveled glass. It gave a view of the orgy in the backyard that was like looking into a kaleidoscope. "Richie's still with his mother," she said, looking down at the fleshy party. "God, she's so into him! That's so hot. They got together up at Sandgrass Pond a few weeks ago, with Richie's father and Kelsey. Kelsey made it happen. She's got this way of doing that."

"Do you think it's good?" Matt asked, his head close to his daughter's, peering out through one of the beveled glass pieces.

"That Kelsey does it, or that Richie and his mom got together?"

"Both."

"Sure," Brie said. "I love that Kelsey helps people loosen up. And the family sex thing is hot, don't you think? That's what Kay calls it. Family sex."

Brie kept her face to the glass. She was blushing and her nipples were hard, and she didn't want Brian to see.

"There seems to be a lot of it going on," Brian said. "Wendy and Richie, Barb and Austin, Bobby and Kelsey. That girl in the water, Ashley? Is that her name? Her parents are here, too, right?"

"Yeah, the Welch's. They're super nice. Her mom's sweet and her dad's really...powerful..."

"In business, you mean?"

"No. In...sex. He's like...really goes for it. It's kind of a wild ride. The women all think so. There he is. See? The guy with the shaved head. That's that new woman, Gilda."

"Holy shit!" Brian said, watching Rick Welch's wild-man fucking reduce Gilda to a quivering puddle of flesh. "You've been with that guy?"

"Yeah, a few times. He's super nice. As far as I know he hasn't got together with his daughter Ashley yet. We all figure it'll be today. I'm pretty sure she's ready. Look at her, she's watchin' him right now."

"That she is," Brian said. "This is wild, watching it all from up here."

"Let me show you the rooms," Brie said.

She took her father's hand again, walking slowly down the quiet hallway. She was glad it was such a beautiful day outside, because they had the house to themselves, and the privacy she felt she needed.

"This is Bobby and Kay's room," she said, leading Brian in by the hand.

"Wow, that's some bed!"

"I think it looks bigger 'cause the room's small. The little area with the couches is nice, isn't it? I want to do that with my bedroom, when I get a house someday."

"Yeah, that looks cozy."

"I don't know if you're into two-guy threeways," Brie said, "but I'm sure they'd love to invite you over sometime. They're just the nicest."

Brian smiled at his very adult daughter. She tugged at his hand to continue the tour.

"These are just guest rooms," she said as they strolled slowly down the hall. "Party rooms, they call 'em. And this, this is the Blue Room."

"Holy shit!" Brian said. His surprised eyes took in the tie-down table with its lashings, and the harness-like sex swing hanging from the ceiling. "Brie! You don't...are you into any of this?" He picked up a black leather riding crop and ran his fingers over a leather whip and some handcuffs laid out on a table.

"Not a super lot, no. A little," she said, looking coy.

"Wow," Brian said, looking over all the accoutrements. "There's a lot of this kind of thing in Berlin. There's clubs that specialize in it, not far from my office."

"Do you like it, Daddy?"

He smiled mischievously. "Not a super lot, no. A little."

Brie flashed a quick, bright smile. She didn't ask him which side of the handcuffs he liked to be on. Either way made her tingle a little.

They walked back down the hall and Brie turned into Kelsey's childhood bedroom. The window overlooking the backyard was open, and sounds of sexual enjoyment drifted in on the warm early summer air.

"Does this take you back, Daddy?" Brie asked, looking around at the posters and artwork that Kelsey had tacked to the wall when she was a teenager, and the cheerleader pom poms hanging over the head of the bed. "Do we still have my pom pom's?"

"Sure, yeah. All your cheerleader things are packed away. I've got lots of boxes from when you were a kid."

"Be honest, Daddy. Were you looking at Kelsey's tits when we were doing our cheers?"

"Sure, yeah. You girls were all way too sexy, both junior and senior year. I think all the fathers thought so, although none of us were too comfortable talking about it. Kelsey got more than her fair share of quiet comments." Brian smiled as he remembered. "The wives weren't happy at all when your coach let you guys stop wearing those tight sports bras. Remember that? The first game when you were all...more womanly, shall we say, that was memorable."

"Oh, you liked that, did you?" Brie said, smiling mischievously. She was wishing she had some clothes on so she could unveil herself for her sexy father, but her goosebumpy tits and wildly hard nipples would have to do. She sat on the bed and leaned back on her arms to show them off as best she could. "So, Charity used to tell me you guys roll-played sometimes, back when she lived at the house with us. That's so fun. I thought maybe...we could."

"Oh, yeah, she likes that kind of thing. You do, too?"

"Would it be too weird if I pretended to be Mom?" Brie asked, looking hopeful again. "Be honest, we can do something else...if you want."

"Wow, that's...kind of a big one, isn't it...?" The surprise of Brie's request nearly floored him. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked into Brie's beautiful blue eyes. He suddenly felt intoxicated even though he hadn't had much to drink. His dear sweet wife Annalina, who'd died over a decade ago, was more alive in Brie's face and body and spirit than ever before.

"Call me Anna," Brie said, her voice softly sighing, "and I'll call you Brian."

"I've missed you Anna," Brian said, reaching for Brie's neck, pulling her to him for a kiss. "God, how I've missed you."

The kiss was soft and lip to lip, but Brie took the lead, opening herself, touching tongues for the first time. It felt electric, more loving and real than any kiss she'd experienced up until then. Both mouths were suddenly hungry, jaws working and tongues playing in the hot wet heat. Brian's hand slid down off Brie's neck, across her shoulder to her warm, soft breast.

The goosebumps he felt on it triggered his own, and then Brie's hand was on his cock, exploring it gently while it grew. When it was fully hard her fingers encircled it, squeezing the warmth, feeling the length. In me! her inner voice was screaming. I want it in me!

"But Brian," she said, her voice like a breathy sigh, "what if Brie comes home early? She shouldn't find us like this in her room."

"She won't be home for a while, Anna," Brian said. "She's off with Kelsey somewhere."

"With Kelsey? God, I hope they're not with boys. That girl developed way too fast. I see the way you men look at her." Brie's breaths were shallow, her breasts heaving in a lovely way. She stroked Brian's rock hard cock with her gently squeezing hand. "Have you ever thought about fucking her?"

"Kelsey? Anna, the girls are still in high school. They're only seventeen."

"Ha! As if that stops a man's brain from thinking about it. Do you think your friends think about fucking Brie?"

"I know they do. Don't be mad, Anna. You know what she looks like."

"It's those tits in those cheerleader uniforms, isn't it. That Kelsey looks like she's going to bust right out of hers. I think her mother sewed it that way on purpose. I've heard none of them wear clothes around the house, and she and her husband have wild parties. Do you know anything about that?"

Brian groaned at the feelings Brie's skillful handjob was building. "I've heard...rumors."

"You better stay away from that house. Or...take me with you. Remember those boys in college? Maybe I...maybe I want to try it...again."

Brian groaned loud enough to be heard outside, but his sexy noise just mingled with the others down below.

"You want a...another man to fuck you, Anna? Aren't I enough?"

"Maybe. You'll need to refresh my memory. Do your best, and we'll see."

Brie's eyes were burning with wild lust. She knew it was the moment she'd been waiting for, but what would her daddy do?

Her whole world spun like a carnival ride when he picked her up and tossed her onto her hands and knees. She wanted him to know she was more than ready, so she arched her back as low as she could get it, with her tits down against Kelsey's pink chenille bedspread. The ass-up, knees-wide position opened her up as raw and carnal as she could make herself for the man she loved more than any other.

"Oh, Anna," he said, his face inches from the wet, glistening pussy and cute, puckery asshole. "God, you're so beautiful. Such a beautiful woman..."

It was Brie's turn to let a sweet groan drift out of her lungs, out the window to the revelers below. Her father's mouth felt like a strong hit of the best drug in the world when it engulfed her juicy, hungry pussy. The sweetest, tenderest part of her was moving against him, devouring him as much as he was devouring her. A mutual feast of heady pleasure that swept them both to magic land.

"Pretend you're fucking those cheerleader girls," Brie said softly, her voice breathy and strained but insistent. "Put your cock in her and fuck her. Fuck her hard."

The sound of Brian's vocal exclamation when his cock sunk into Brie was nearly earthshaking. Kay and some of the others looked up at the open windows on the second floor, wondering who was there and what wonderfulness would make a man bellow that way. The words Ohh God! drifted down, deeply male and oh so sexy.

"Who is that?" Olivia asked the other nearby women. None of them knew.

Kelsey knew, and she smiled. She recognized Brian's roar, from the secret affair she'd had with him the summer after high school graduation. She looked around to check her hypothesis, and sure enough, he was missing, and Brie was, too. She wanted to yell a mighty cheer toward the window, directed at Brie, but the fact that they'd found a private place to be together stopped her. They wanted to be alone, and that was all right with Kelsey.

"Oh, God, Brian!" Brie grunted, as she was fucked hard and proper. "Is it those cheerleader girls?...is that what's gotten into you?"

"It's you, my sweet love!" he said, barely able to spit out the words.

Brian's hips were moving fast, and Kelsey's old bed was banging the wall, telegraphing the intensity to the backyard.

"Wow," Barb said. "Someone's enjoying herself."

Brie's breathy, wordless mumble rose to a wail, and Brian's did, too. The audience in the yard grew as more and more partiers slowed or stopped their own pleasurable fun to listen. Between the wails and the banging bed, it seemed the house might tumble down.

"Fuckin' hot," Kelsey said. She didn't want to give away the secret, so she didn't mention any names. "This is big, you guys."

"Fuck me, Brian!" Brie screamed at the hight of it. "Fuck me!"

"Ohhh, Anna!" Brian bellowed.

Eyes widened on the faces of those who knew Brie's orgasmic voice. They didn't understand who Anna was, but Kelsey was right, the orgasmic cacophony was big, hugely big and hugely hot. It was sex the way sex is meant to be, raw and visceral and toe curling, even to those who were merely listening. When it ended there was silence again from the open window, cuddling, no doubt, or maybe a mouthful of sticky, hot cock, to clean things up a bit. Knowing Brie it was probably the later.

Things ramped up again all around the pool, everyone energized by the wickedly sexy radio show they'd just listened to. Barb and Koop walked slowly through the naked gathering, Koop with his arm around Barb's waist, taking in the sights and sounds and smells. Koop was amazed that the smell of woman was so prominent in the warm air. So many beautiful pussies all wet and horny, perfuming the day like so many flowers. Barb was amazed at all the energetic men, more than she'd seen at an outdoor party, where everyone is within eyeshot. It was an astonishing scene, and she wanted to take it all in and remember it.

"Koop-and-Bar-bra-sittin-in-a-tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g," Kelsey sang. "You two love birds out for a walk?"

Barb smiled and nodded. "Mmm hmm. It's a day we don't want to forget."

"I hear ya, Honey," Kelsey said. "Best party ever. Until the next one," she smiled.

Barb looked deeply content as she and Koop strolled away, slowly, as if they were savoring every step. Koop was his usual quiet self, looking proudly happy with his sexy, big-titted girlfriend on his arm. Barb loved walking around naked with him, showing off her sexy, tattooed man. They made the perfect couple in a lot of ways, and Kelsey knew it from the start, even before she'd said anything about it.

"Hey Raymond!" Kelsey yelled. "Come here, Honey."

"What's up?" he asked.

"Nothin. Just wanted to talk to you some. You guys are headin' back to the Brooklyn tomorrow, right?"

"Yup."

"Ash said she booked you guys a big sleeper cabin, so you can all snuggle."

"Yeah, that'll be nice."

"It sucks Tsunie couldn't come up with you guys. You'll bring him up another time, right?"

"Oh, yeah. He'll be bummed when he hears about this."

"My mom wouldn't have liked it, but we shoulda shot a video of Emberly gettin' gangbanged. You coulda shown it to Tsunie, and Emmie probably woulda liked it to keep. She was on fuckin' fire. That was so wicked hot. How's it feel fuckin' a girl who's all full of cum like that? I noticed when you bigger guys were in her it sorta squeezed it out of her like one of those chocolate fountain things. Does it feel good?"

Raymond smiled at the crazy question, the kind of thing only Kelsey could ask so casually. "Yeah, it...felt kind of awesome."

"Super slippery?"

Raymond nodded, his smile on the verge of a laugh.

"She kinda zeroed in on my dad, did you notice? She's been with him for a while now."

"Are you surprised?" Raymond asked. " He's like...the stud."

Kelsey chuckled. "The stud? Yeah, I guess I see it."

Raymond laughed. "You guess you see it? Kel, look at Austin. Their faces are different, but every other part of them is like, identical. Your dad's a stud, and you found a guy just like him."

"Really? That's how it looks? God, I never really thought about it."

"When you look like me, studs are easy to see."

"Raymond! You're wicked hot, especially since you moved to the city and got all hip."

"Only you think I'm wicked hot," Raymond said. "But that's enough. You waved your magic wand and somehow I'm here, with all this," he said, looking around at all the happy, fornicating women. "You're the most amazing friend, have I ever told you that? I love you more than anybody I've ever met."

Kelsey pulled him to her and hugged him tight, speaking softly near his ear. "I love you too, Honey. Don't tell anyone, okay, but you've always been my favorite. I think it's 'cause we grew up together, catchin' bugs and playin' hide and seek and learnin' to swim. Fuckin' you is, like, I can't even tell you how awesome it is. We got history, you know?"

"Yeah," Raymond said, fighting back misty tears. "I know."

"You're funny," she said, feeling his hardening cock. "All emotional and all horny at the same time. Let's fuck some, huh? For old times' sake?"

Kelsey pulled a lounge cushion over next to the pool. "Remember our first time, with, who was it, Trina right behind you? Remember how surprised you were when you realized she was getting fucked right there by Brie's pool? Let's do it again, just like we did it that time."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds