Kelsey's World Ch. 41

"I...kind of thought so. Do you mind?"

"Go," Wendy said, giving him a peck-like kiss on the lips. "Swingers, remember? And anyway, I've sorta got a thing for younger men."

"Richie's friends?"

"Yeah," Wendy said. "Richie's...friends. Does that bother you?"

"No. Don't ask me why, but no, it doesn't," Matt said to his wife, his voice quiet and calm. "Are we still living in the same world we used to? You get to fuck your son's guy friends and I get to fuck his girlfriends. Sometimes I wonder if we're dreaming all this."

"Go talk to her. I'm pretty sure she's not a dream," Wendy said, smirking at her man. She scanned the crowd and saw Richie talking to two of his friends, Josh and Tyler. They made quite a sight, three naked young men in the prime of their lives, standing in the shade of an old apple tree, about twenty feet from the end of the pool. "How should we do this?" Wendy asked. "Do you want to check in with each other once in a while, or should we just swing for the fences?"

"Do you know what the other couples do?"

Wendy shrugged. "I think they just go for it, and talk about it later."

"Sounds good to me," Matt said. "Less complicated."

"Okay," Wendy said, her eyes suddenly excited from a full-body tingle. "Kiss me."

Matt gathered his wife in his arms and kissed her deeply. His cock responded, pressing against her pussy.

"I guess we could fuck right here," Wendy said, breathless from the passionate kiss, "but...it seem kind of silly, doesn't it?"

"Might be fun with everyone watching, but yeah, that's not really what we're here for. Well, maybe it is, but..."

"Go," Wendy said. "Your Charity awaits. She looks plenty horny, but when doesn't she?"

"How are you going to handle Richie?" Matt asked.

Wendy huffed a quick chuckle at the unintended double entendre. "I'm gonna wade right in and let something happen near him. It's the only way I think. I wanna get it over with. Up at the lake was one thing...it'll be different for him to see me here, with everybody..." Wendy looked nervous, but her lusty eyes and her wildly erotic looking nipples gave away her true emotions. "Will you be watching?" she asked, sounding shy.

"I will," Matt said. His eyes sparkled and he smiled softly. "Go. Have fun."

Wendy looked up into his eyes and some of her nervousness melted into a lovely little smile. She walked toward the boys under the tree, holding her posture upright and her chest out, the way Barb always encouraged her to do. She'd already been naked for a while that day, and Richie had, too, so that big chunk of mother/son ice was already thawed, but in the time since she'd taken off her swimsuit she hadn't been too near Richie, and she hadn't spoken to him since everyone had arrived, fully clothed. After all that had happened between them in the privacy up at Sandgrass Pond, she was surprised by how tense she felt.

"Hi Mom," he said when she approached.

"Hi," she said, trying and failing to hide her nervousness. "Wanna introduce me to your friends?"

Richie was nervous, too. His mother was way too attractive, and those crazy, unbelievably sexy nipples of hers — the ones he'd sucked and nibbled with wild abandon on the beach — were getting to him again, plumping his cock. Wendy noticed, of course. She wanted to reach for it, the way she does with Matt, the way she did with Richie at the beach, but it didn't seem appropriate in the middle of a big crowd of friends.

"This is Tyler and Josh," Richie said. "They're old friends of Kelsey's. They all went to high school together."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you boys," Wendy said. "Richie's father and I, we're...new here. It's...really odd meeting my son's friends with no clothes on."

"I know, it's kinda awesome, right?" Josh said. "These parties are killer. It's so cool you guys came. My mom and dad, they wouldn't...I can't even...God, why did I even think of it," he said, planting his face in the palm of his hand."

"I know, right?" Tyler said. His gaze turned back to Wendy. "It takes a special mom and dad to be here, and you're, like, awesome special."

Wendy let out a little giggle that she would rather have held in. All three of the boys cocks were plumper than they were when she walked over, and Josh's was lifting and getting downright hard. Wendy swallowed, wondering what the protocol was in such a situation. Josh was as cute as any of the boys Richie knew, with a surfer-boy smile, curly blonde hair and dark, mischievous eyes. And that cock! It wasn't full size yet, but it looked like it might rival the big boys in the group. She had an inkling he was the boy Barb had mentioned, the one Sharron and some of the other women had enjoyed anal with.

"Would you boys like to play with me?" she said, the words coming quick and easy, like she wasn't in control of them. The next ones were more difficult for her. "Richie...would you like to stay?" Her hands reached for Tyler and Josh's cocks, and a quick, short breath left her open mouth when she closed her fingers around the hard heat of them.

Richie watched his mother's eyes dart between each of the boys excited faces. She looked like she'd just discovered a wonderful secret, and her whole body seemed alive with the excitement of it, all goosebumpy and nipply, moving slightly, sensuously, with each stoke of her encircling fingers on the quickly hardened cocks. Richie was hard, too, and Wendy let go of Tyler to give him a few stokes. Her eyes grew wider and lustier. Three young, beautiful, hard cocks. It was almost too good to be true, so she stroked Tyler again just to be sure. Yes. Three. All different. All filled with fiery heat. All velvety soft and rock hard. Josh was the big boy, but she was proud that Richie wasn't far behind. He's my baby, she wanted to say, as she stroked his forbidden flesh again. I made this one. And it feels sooooo good in my pussy. Just like my husband, but even better somehow. But she didn't say any of it. She dropped to her knees instead.

Tyler groaned when she took his hardness into her mouth. She sucked him, wet and sloppy, with both hands firmly on Josh and Richie. Richie almost came right then and there. He fought hard to control himself, looking up at the tangled branches of the tree for a few moments, but the incredible sight of his sexy mother going to town on a hard, young cock with drool hanging from her mouth was something he couldn't look away from for long.

"Fuck, Mrs. Nanty," Tyler groaned. "Jesus! You older women are...so fuckin' hot!"

She let the wet cock bounce from her lips. "Do you think so?" she asked, seductively. "How about you, Josh," she asked, kissing the swollen head of his massive appendage. "Do you think so, too?" She swallowed him before he could answer, drawing a loud groan from deep inside his well-muscled chest. "You're so big," she said as she took a breath, "I don't know if I can get you down."

She smiled because she knew she could. Matt and Richie were plenty big, and she proved she could handle the massive boys when she conquered Austin and Bobby. Josh slid down her throat like she'd been practicing. His head went back and he barked a grunt toward the chirping robins in the tree.

Wendy pulled off for a gasping breath, amazed at the length that emerged from her throat, all slippery and shiny. There seemed to be only one thing to do, so she did it. Richie went down her throat the same way the others had, with a moan from his lungs and a surprised look on his face.

"You're wife is so sexy," Charity said, watching Wendy take on the three boys, as she chatted with Matt in the sunlight. "Kelsey and Abby told me how fun you guys are. Ever since I first met you I thought you were both really sexy. I love how you and Richie look alike."

"Yeah, I guess we do," Matt said. "Do you look like your mom?"

"Yeah, lot's of people say so," Charity said, shifting her lusty eyes back to Matt. "She and my dad are super religious, so it's only just recently I got her to wear a sexy dress. We've sorta got the same...parts," Charity said, twisting a little to look at her own ass.

"Really! Well then I'd like to meet her!" Matt said.

Charity giggled. "I love that you guys love my ass," she said. "I never liked it, before I moved here. I was a virgin, just, like, a year ago." She giggled again. "Hard to believe," she said, looking like she could hardly believe it herself. Her eyes took on a new intensity, focusing like a laser on Matt's twinkling blues, like she was looking deep inside him. "So Abby told me she just about passed out because you made her cum so many times on the beach. I wish I was there. You and me, we coulda given her a breather."

Matt was lost in Charity's brown eyes, eyes that looked young, experienced, sad and happy all at the same time. His gaze drifted down to her young breasts, so different looking than Wendy's, pointier where Wendy's were full, with puffy, cone-shaped nipples that were very different than Wendy's more traditional eye-pokers. Charity's seemed to be perpetually hard, and Matt was dying to fill his mouth with them.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked when she saw where his gaze was, putting her hands under them like a bustier. Her eyes and her voice turned seductive. "Richie's fucked them lots of times. It'd be cool to have you do it too. We could lay right down here on the grass. Do you mind the sun?"

"No," Matt said, a smile curling his lips. "I bet you look good when you're sweaty."

"I was sweaty yesterday, at the graduation at the school where Brie and I work," Charity said. "I didn't wear any underwear under my dress, but I was still so hot..." Charity smiled like the sexiest school teacher in all the world. She dropped to her knees and pulled Matt down with her. Without a word she flattened him onto his back on the warm grass and mounted him for a get-to-know-you round of sixty-nine, taking his quickly hardening cock in her mouth while her smoothly moving hips wiped her very wet pussy across his nose, mouth and chin. She loved older guys with stubble on their face, and her whole body came alive when she felt the sandpapery tickle on her most private parts.

"Fuck!" she sighed, holding Matt's cock in her small hand. "I feel like I'm sucking off Richie, but...God this is hot!"

She sucked the Richie-like cock like an old pro while she surveyed the much more manly legs attached to it, caressing Matt's thighs with her hands. Her hips dragged her wet pussy across the licking tongue and the stubbly skin, over and over again, with increasing pressure and speed. She came moments later, with a loud, singing, free-as-the-wind cry of love, and a spasming body that Matt could barely hold onto.

Matt expected a breather while Charity gathered her senses, but she spun around an impaled herself on the saliva-lubed cock, sinking down on it like she needed it bad. Matt cried out at the crazy tightness, so reminiscent of the way little Abby's pussy squeezed him.

"Fuck me, baby!" Charity commanded. "Fuck me!

The orgy was in full swing, but the most intensity for the next few minutes was right there in the middle of the lawn in the bright sunlight. Charity and Matt fucked like there was no tomorrow. She came hard, bouncing wildly on him, and then he threw her off and pummeled her glorious, ripe-as-a-peach pussy doggy-style, caressing the roundness of her sweet ass with his hands.

"Oooh, fuck, girl!...Fuck!" he cried out as his body slapped powerfully against her quaking buttocks, lost to the world, unaware that his son and plenty of others were watching.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" Charity yelled, loud and proud. "Fuck me!"

Her eyes rolled as she absorbed the blissful pounding, her pussy searing and tight. She was thrilled with her daddy lover, and orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. Everyone who knew her smiled and nodded. Those who had just met her looked on with amazement.

"Who wants to make me scream like that," Wendy asked her boys. "All of you?" She looked at all three, her seductive gaze turning shy when her eyes met Richie's.

Josh took the lead. Still on her knees, he held her hip and pushed her shoulder down, arranging her so he could slip into her from behind while she sucked Tyler's cock. She squealed on her mouthful when Josh started filling her pussy, inch by inch with each thrust of his young, smooth-skinned body. Her sexy noises leaked out around Tyler's slippery shaft, and her pussy squished and made a sloppy sound when Josh plunged her deep. The sight and the sounds were more than Richie could take standing still. He took his cock in his hand and stroked it. Wendy reached for him and took over with her own stroking, squeezing hand.

Josh watched, holding her hips in his hands as he fucked her, smooth and deep. "Damn, Mrs. Nanty!" he said.

Wendy groaned. She loved a big cock and Josh was a big boy. She let Tyler slip out of her mouth and swallowed her son, taking him deep down her throat.

"Fuck, Mom!" Richie said, the words barely getting out of his excited body. He was astounded by his mother's raw sexuality, and the way she was letting it free amongst all his friends.

Wendy came hard, seconds later. Her blood-curdling scream forced Richie out of her mouth, but she held tight to his throbbing hardness, squeezing the hot, wet shaft in her hand as shot after shot of warm cum blasted out of the tip of it, most of it hitting her wildly orgasmic face. Josh came a moment after them, fucking the sexy mother deep and hard, erupting inside her but pulling out, splattering her sweaty back with hot cum.

"Fuck!" he gasped as his young cum spewed.

"Tyler!" Wendy huffed. "You!"

Tyler took his position and slid into her cum slipperied pussy just as she was gobbling up the mess oozing out of Richie's throbbing cock, licking the warm cum off of it, kissing the swollen head and swallowing the whole thing deep again. Richie threw his head back and groaned. His mother's mouth was being driven onto him, over and over, by Tyler's enthusiastic thrusts. Tyler's hips moved faster than Josh's, his excitement less restrained. His voice chirped out the only words in his head. "Holy shit! Mrs. Nanty! Oh my God!"

Wendy loved his energetic enthusiasm. She gasped out laughter as she tried to keep Richie in her mouth, finally giving up, laughing like a quiet lunatic as Tyler fucked her fast, holding Richie's slippery cock in one hand and Josh's in the other.

"Ho...ly...shit...!" she said, laugh-gasping as orgasm number two swept her up in its crazy vortex.

"You look so hot, Wendy!" Kelsey yelled to her. "Those boys are fuckin' the shit outta you!"

Wendy's big orgasm mixed with her laugh and she cackled like a hyena. The beautiful muscles in her torso that she'd worked so hard on at the gym flexed and contracted, arching her back high. Her best-in-show nipples rode bouncing breasts as Tyler relentlessly pummeled her sexy ass, the slap slap slapping rising to epic heights.

"Fuck that girl!" Kelsey yelled.

Wendy's orgasm had faded but another another rose hot on it's heels.

Tyler was barely able to speak, his cock searingly hot and ready to explode. "You in?" he asked Richie.

"He fuckin' better be!" Wendy grunted as she neared the peak again. "Ohh, fffuckk!" she shrieked.

Richie moved as if dreaming, on feet he couldn't feel, and the hand-off happened in what seemed like a split second. Wendy felt the familiar cock deep inside her, fucking smooth and sure — it could have been Matt if she didn't know better. She felt Tyler's hot spunk splattering on her and she glanced over her shoulder at Richie as her ripping orgasm caught up to itself again. Sweat glistened on her body and dripped from her tits. Her hands were full of hard young cock. In her eyes, Richie suddenly looked like Matt did twenty-two years ago. It was a powerful moment — a shift in the fabric of time that only Wendy could sense, and an orgasm that seemed to alter everything.

"This is...more than I thought it would be," Brian said to his daughter Brie, as they looked out the big kitchen windows at Wendy and the boys, Matt and Charity, and the other triple-X-rated action all around the pool.

Brie didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything. The fact that she was naked and alone in the house with her father at an orgy seemed to say enough for the moment. She took two bottles of water out of the refrigerator, knowing his eyes were on her ass, and turned to give him one.

They both twisted off the caps and took a drink. The relaxed freedom they'd felt out on the pool patio was replaced with sexual tension that was thick enough to cut with a knife. Brie leaned against a kitchen counter with her arms folded in front of her, below her lovely breasts. Brian stood casually, his hand on a countertop, his flaccid cock on full display between a straight leg and a slightly bent one. His relaxed body language disguised his nerves, something he'd learned from the cut-throat business world.

It had been nearly a year since their booze-soaked sexual close encounter, the night Brian fucked Charity on the couch at his house, with Brie watching from a nearby chair. It had gone even farther than that — Brie joining in with Charity as the fucking continued, but Brie and Brian had made an agreement that that's as far as things would go that night. There was no touching between father and daughter, but the inches-away closeness was more than enough, both of them having intensely powerful orgasms looking into each other's eyes.

Ever since that night, and especially since the family swinging encounters had been popping up in the group, Brie had been thinking about her father. Spending so much of his time traveling for business, she hardly ever got to see him. It gave her lots of time to ponder — thoughts of that night with Charity; thoughts of him having sex with women in Europe where he often worked; thoughts of the college orgy he'd told her about, where her mother "let herself go" and Brian "loved watching her." Brie was haunted by her deceased mother, in a good way. She often felt her spirit around her, feeling it most powerfully at the orgies.

"Tell me more about Mom," Brie said, breaking the tension.

"More?" Brian said, smiling softly. "What haven't I told you?"

"You've only told me a little about how sexy she was. At that party. In college."

"Oh, that," Matt smiled. "Refresh my memory. What did I tell you about it?"

"That she went a little wild, with you and two guys that you hadn't met. And that you liked it. You liked watching her with them."

"Wow, I told you that? We were drinking, weren't we."

"We were drunk," Brie said, smirking. "And you wanted to fuck me. But you didn't say it, and you didn't do it. Charity was between us. Your cock was in her, but you were fucking me, weren't you."

"Wow," Brian said. "You've become a woman, haven't you. So strong and confident. You're so much like your mother."

"Tell me about her," Brie said, her peripheral vision keeping track of the subtly growing cock between her father's legs. "Were her tits like mine? Did her nipples do this when she felt sexy?"

"I wish I had pictures. You're exactly like her in so many ways. Your breasts. Your backside. Her ass made me crazy. Do you remember those bluejeans she wore all the time? You used to climb all over them."

"Yeah, I remember. She looked hot in them?"

"The hottest."

"Did other men look at her? Did you like it or were you jealous?"

"Men looked at her the same way they look at you. I wasn't jealous. I was proud, the same way I'm proud of you."

The moaning orgy sounds drifting in from outside rose in intensity as three or more women neared the brink at the same time.

"Tell me about the sex," Brie said. "Were you both good right away? Did you both have experience?"

"No, it was just us. We were high school sweethearts, remember? I...did have one dalliance, and it almost broke your mother and me up. I went to a pool party without her one time. Nothing like this," he said, glancing out through the windows. "Everyone had swimsuits on. I never should have gone without her. I guess the idea of all those bikinis..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds