Kelsey's World Ch. 41

Kelsey knelt on the cushion and pulled Raymond down, helping him into position on his back. "You were just like that," she said, "and your cock was just as hard. Remember when I put my leg over you like this, and let myself down on you, and your cock filled me up? Just like this, Raymond," Kelsey said, her voice breathy and soft, her warm, wet pussy absorbing his hard, throbbing love. "Just like this."

Raymond moaned, looking deep into Kelsey's pale-blue eyes.

"Do I still feel good to you?" she asked, as she rose and fell, slowly, sweetly, like thick, syrupy velvet. "I'm not all worn out, am I? Do I still feel good to you?"

She smiled when her squeezing pussy muscles rendered him speechless. She knew the look on his face. She'd brought him to heaven many times before, and she knew the route well. With Raymond it was always a two person journey, though, and he was bringing her there, too.

Kay wandered by, looking dreamily happy, like the queen of the prom. "You two always look so good together," she said. "It always reminds me of when you were little, when we'd get Raymond out of his little clothes and you'd both swim and splash in the shallow end of the pool."

"Oh, yeah!" Kelsey said, sitting still on Raymond to pause the building orgasm. "Raymond! I almost forget we used to be naked together."

"Yeah. I was pretty shy, I think."

"You were both just the cutest kids," Kay said. "And look at you now, so beautiful and handsome. Oh, I almost forgot, Raymond, when you go home tonight tell your mother I'll bring some zucchini over in a day or two. I've got so many and they're so big."

"Okay, I'll tell her."

Kelsey saw Richie heading for the kitchen and called him over. "Hi, Honey," she said when he neared. "We should talk a little. You cool with what's goin' on with your mom and dad? How 'bout Abby, is she handlin' it okay? Are you guys talking about everything like you should?"

"I think so. Yeah, Mom and me, we talked after the beach, for a long time."

"It's so important, Richie," Kay said. "It's what keeps these kind of relationships healthy."

"Yeah, that's what Kel told me. It's not as easy to...talk to my dad about it, but Mom says he's happy with everything, and I can kinda tell."

"Yes, I asked him about it earlier," Kay said. "He has the right frame of mind."

"How about Abby, Honey?" Kelsey asked. "She still good with it? You guys still solid?"

"Oh, yeah!" Richie said, a smile growing on his youthful face. "She's..."

Kelsey smiled, too. "You guys are super in love."

Richie nodded.

"I don't know about you, Honey," Kay said to Kelsey, "but when you and I have two cute young boys at our disposal, it seems like some sort of fourway is in order. Doesn't it feel like we're all together for a reason?"

Kelsey smiled. "Mom's gettin' all spiritual again. What do you think Richie? Wanna join us for a little while?"

"Sure!"

"Ha ha!" Kelsey chuckled, noticing what Richie's eyes were looking at. "See that, Mom? You still got it. The boys all go gaga for you."

"Oh, Richie!" Kay said. "You are just the cutest boy. I'm so glad Kelsey brought you home."

"He's not a puppy, Mom."

"He's even cuter than a puppy," Kay said, her voice turning from loving to seductive as he gently stoked Richie's growing cock. "How old are you, Honey?"

"Nineteen," Richie said, his voice tightening. He looked into the forty-two-year-old redhead's blue eyes and his knees nearly went out from under him.

"Wow," Kelsey said, starting a slow up and down on Raymond's half-hard cock again. "I hope I have what you have when I'm your age, Mom. You got the power, girl."

"It's just a simple touch, Honey," Kay said softly, continuing the skilled, gentle handjob. "All men are defenseless to it."

Kelsey smiled. She knew it was true.

Kay knelt and mouthed Richie's redolent cock, tasting the other women he'd been with that day. He moaned at the way her tongue swirled in the suction, so different from the way the other mouths felt. His mother and Kay were his favorites, he decided, at least for the moment.

"Richie's all nice and slippery, Honey," Kay said. "Can I put him in your ass for you?"

Kelsey was back up to speed on Raymond, breathing hard and looking like a big-titted thoroughbred. Anal was never her favorite thing, but it was fun on special occasions. She smiled and nodded, and lowered her upper body down on Raymond, kissing him as her hips continued to fuck him.

"Her ass is really tight, Richie," Kay said as she guided him into position on his knees. "Have you been in there before?"

Richie shook his head.

"I had one of my butt plugs in there last week, when she was over at the house for story night. Did you boys know she writes the sexiest stories?"

"Kel does?" Richie said.

Kay let a gob of spit drip from her mouth onto Kelsey's little asshole and spread it where it needed to be it with her fingertip. "Yes, they're wonderful stories. She reads them and gets her father all worked up and then we have to take care of him, you know. It wouldn't be right to leave him all worked up like that."

Kay put her hand on Richie's cute young ass, held his cock in her other hand and pushed him to the entrance of the tightest hole he'd ever tried to enter. "Push, Honey," she said. "The end of you will pop in."

Raymond held still under Kelsey, his big cock throbbing inside her. Richie let out a loud, quick moan when the swollen head of his young cock popped into Kelsey's dark hole, just like Kay said it would.

"Work it in, Honey. It'll be slow, but she'll open up as she gets used to you."

Kay dripped some more spit from her kissable lips, fingering it into place on Richie's hard-as-steel shaft.

"Oh, God!" Richie groaned, as he started to go deeper.

Kelsey moaned deeply, like the spirits had gotten her and forced it out of her gasping lungs. She managed a few words between quick, shallow breaths. "You two are my boys, you know...You two are my boys..."

Richie's grunt when he bottomed out and started fucking was caveman gruff, the manliest noise Kelsey and Kay had ever heard out of him. Kelsey was making cavewoman-worthy noises, too, loud, primal grunts and squeals that were getting attention from the other partiers. Kay moved around to the other end, lifting Kelsey's shoulders so she could settle her own tingling pussy on Raymond's mouth. The fourway she envisioned was complete. She kissed her daughter's grunting, moaning mouth and let the boys take Kelsey to the heavens. In the golden afternoon light it looked like a scene from the best porn ever, and all of Kelsey's fans watched her give her all, the way she always did. She was as magnificent as the big sun in the sky, and lit up the world just as bright.

A while later, when the big party was at a slow simmer, Kelsey went in the house. She ate a piece of cheese and drank some orange juice to keep her strength up — there was no telling how late into the evening the party would go. Things were mellow out on the pool patio, but she could hear a ruckus upstairs, in the bedroom right above the kitchen. Curious, she took her glass of orange juice and went for a look-see.

As she climbed the stairs and neared the guest bedroom, she could tell the goings on were big, and goosebumps erupted on her freckly body. She recognized the voices before she reached the doorway — Wendy, and Ashley, and Ashley's father Rick. Her goosebumps tingled even more — Ashley had taken the plunge!

Kelsey watched them for a few moments, leaning quietly against the frame of the doorway, sipping her drink. Ashley and Rick could both see her. Ashley was on top of Wendy, facing the door, the top of a girl-on-girl sixty-nine, and Rick was behind her, fucking the ever-loving shit out of his smiling, cackling, hysterically happy looking daughter, the way he did with every woman he'd ever gotten his hands on. He was a testosterone saturated bulldog of a man, the kind many women can't get enough of, and Ashley was clearly that kind of woman.

"Fuckin' hot, you guys," Kelsey said. She could hear Wendy moan her agreement from down underneath it all, and imagined what it must be like down there in the eye of the ball-slapping storm.

Kelsey winked at Ashley and moved on, down the hall. She smiled when she saw the rumpled bedspread on her childhood bed, picturing what it was like for Brie earlier in the day, there in the cozy quiet with her handsome father Brian.

She continued down the hall, not sure why, and then she smiled when she saw the attic door. She had an odd feeling, like she'd been led upstairs for a reason, and she knew what that reason was. She opened the door and climbed the creaky steps, just like she'd done all those years ago when one of her parents parties was raging down below by the pool. Back then she wasn't supposed to be home, but this time she knew she was supposed to be there. It all felt like destiny, and it was so comfortable she nearly cried with happiness.

The small window she used to look out of was even dirtier than in those days, so she wiped a clearer spot with the back of her hand and she sat on the dirty wooden floor with her legs curled around her and she gazed out through the glass at the goings on down below.

She loved how confident and beautiful and handsome everyone looked — a backyard full of women who felt beautiful and therefore were beautiful, and men who felt handsome and therefore were handsome. Good sex has a way of leveling the playing field, and Kelsey loved that about it. Back in high school she'd always hated the way cliques treated outsiders. Being a cheerleader, she experienced it firsthand, and always fought it, but it was like trying to hold back a rising tide. The Slut Club, which formed so organically after graduation, was something she had better control of, so she made sure it was as inclusive as possible, and it was all the better for it. She'd learned about that from her mother, she'd realized now, sitting there in the high-up window, thinking back on her life. The very first of her mother and father's pool parties that she'd spied on had shocked her, not because of all the sex, but because of how human everyone looked — men with fat bellies and balding heads, women with cellulite and sagging breasts, all of them together with harder bodied gym-toned men and a sprinkling of aging beauties like her mother, who wouldn't look out of place in a 'Women in their 40s' issue of Playboy. It was the equality that struck her that day, when she was young, and it made her smile and nod on this day, too, all these years later.

The early summer sun was angled low at that point in the long, sex-filled day, and all her naked friends cast elongated shadows on the pool patio and the verdant green grass. It looked like a wonderful painting from a surprising museum. Tucker and Marsha caught her eye, standing on the lawn near the garden, talking to Gilda. Kelsey smiled because she knew just what he was saying, "You should come up to the studio and shoot a scene. We've got some terrific men. You'd be great. Marsha does the hair and wardrobe, you'd love it. It's like fantasyland when we get goin'."

Barb and Koop were still arm-in-arm, talking to Happy and Sharron over by the picnic tables. Probably discussing wedding plans, Kelsey thought, and a big smile lit up her beautiful, freckled face. If she could have opened the painted-shut window she would have yelled, "Hey Koop and Barb, you guys next? Maybe you should make it a double wedding!"

Margie looked as relaxed as can be, sitting upright on a lounge chair with Josh close behind her giving her shoulders, and occasionally her tits, a nice massage. Charity and Brie were sitting with them, all of them chatting and smiling, sipping tall gin and tonics in the shade of the old apple tree. It made Kelsey think about unexpected friends, those special people who come into your life from the corners, the friendships that blossom from the tiniest bud to the biggest flower. Margie and Charity were two of those big flowers, and they couldn't have come from more different places — Charity the virginal Bible school girl from the Midwest, and Margie the simmering hippy who didn't know her mother was a wild-sex loving, big-cock swallowing nudist in her younger days, before Margie was born. And then there was Brie — dear, sweet, beautiful Brie — Kelsey's soulmate for longer than she could remember. What would Kelsey's life be like without her? Brie's would be very different, that was for sure.

Many of the partiers were relaxing after a long day of sexual adventure, but Liz and a few others were still active, Liz riding Jamar slowly on one of the poolside lounge chairs, cowgirl style. Jamar's big hands were on her tits, and she threw her head back as his huge cock reached for her very core. Kelsey had talked to her earlier in the day; Liz was so happy that Jamar and Latanya had decided to ride down to the party with Tucker and her. Kelsey had a feeling Liz didn't get too many chances to be with Jamar, and she could tell he turned her on in a big way.

Emberly and Leela were still active, too. Emberly didn't surprise Kelsey anymore, but Leela did, still making the rounds of the older men, sucking any cock that looked the slightest bit hard, making it harder. Kelsey figured Emberly's explosive gangbang early on in the day had altered Leela's thinking a bit, and the young, newly sexy nerd-girl had decided to go for it like her friend did, and make the most of the craziest party she'd ever been to. Kelsey smiled when she saw Leela stir up a spit-roast with the two oldest, least handsome men at the gathering. That girl gets it, Kelsey said quietly to herself. That girl gets it.

Kelsey's eyes looked around some more, taking in the languid beauty of a slow-simmering orgy. Her mother and father were in the pool, close up against each other as they often were, relaxing in the cool water after a long, strenuous, pleasurable afternoon. Kelsey knew it all started with them, and she was so glad of it.

"Hey," Austin said, startling her. He looked around at the dusty boxes and the no longer used furniture, and at the dark, angled, aging rafters overhead, marveling at the carpentry of all the intersecting rooflines. "I was looking for you, and I saw the open door. So this is the attic, huh? It's like something from a movie."

"Yeah, it's just old stuff, but I've always loved it up here," Kelsey said. "It's like my whole childhood is up here, and the rest of me's down there," she said, looking out again at all her smiling, happy friends.

The low-angled sun streamed through the dirty widow like streaks of pure energy, lighting up Kelsey like an angel. Austin just stood there in the dusty quiet and looked at her. He had a feeling he'd want to remember that moment forever.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds