Kristin Continued Ch. 03

"Uhn. Ahh, please, I need you to, ahh, finish me. M-master."

Carl sat back, cross-legged. "Come here, Baby. Sit in my lap." Aisha turned and lay across his lap, burying her head against his neck. "Close your eyes and give yourself to me." He trailed his left hand across her chest, feeling a rapid heartbeat and heavy breathing before toying with her nipple, while his right moved to her lower lips. Aisha parted her thighs for her Master, moving against his searching fingers. "Is this the spot, baby?"

"Ohh, yes. I... yes. Ahh! Yes, yes, yes, oh god..." Her legs closed on Carl's hand, but he kept up his maddening movements. Aisha let out an involuntary scream. "Ahhhh!"

"That's it, Baby. Let it out." Aisha's gasps and heaves slowly subsided. She clung to Carl's neck, sobbing, unaware of anyone else in the room. As she regained her senses, Mia draped a robe over her shoulders. "Thank you. Let's get her out of here."

Helping her to the bed, Mia said, "You were great, Honey. I know it was hard. Zoe will bring you some food later, and you can sleep in. We need an extra day to set up for Domestics."

Aisha curled up on her side. "Thank you, Mia. You're so good to me and I'm so tired."

The distinctive aroma of coffee brought Aisha's head up a few hours later. Zoe had lasagna and a spinach salad for two. "Hello, sleepy! I hope you are hungry. I've been slaving over this all afternoon." She dished out a big helping for each of them.

"I want you to watch as I cut into this piece. See how it stands right up as I slice? That's called getting your lasagna to 'salute.' If it falls apart from the knife, it's overcooked. I'm telling you this because you are going to make lasagna in a couple days, and the men will be judging it. Have you done much cooking?"

"No, but I've done a few recipes. Spaghetti and meatballs. I made beef stew in a slow cooker once." Aisha suddenly burst into tears. Thoughts of her former life, at once so recent and so distant, overwhelmed her senses. Again, Zoe drew her into a long embrace.

"I know. Cry, Honey."

The smell of steaming coffee, this time laced with cinnamon creamer, brought Aisha out of slumber at mid-morning. As she worked through a plate of sausage patties and biscuits, Zoe explained the day's agenda.

"Tomorrow starts with a fashion show, but not like any you have ever seen. You are going to model body jewelry and some really sexy lingerie."

"Body jewelry? Like necklaces and earrings?"

"Well, yes, and a lot more. You'll find out tomorrow. Today, you're going to practice walking in those white heels and going from one position to another. Why don't you go shower while I bring you a surprise."

Under the hot spray, Aisha realized that her skin still had residue from the lotion. Washing it off was a reminder of her stimulating rub down and fiery orgasm. What was in that lotion? It sparked every nerve ending in my body. I was so flustered. I begged him to get me off!

The pulsing shower head, held low, soon eased her embarrassment. Not knowing if Zoe was back in the room, Aisha humped the intense water jets with small grunts and groans. A second orgasm was always so satisfying!

Zoe and Anika greeted her with big grins and giggles as she came out of the bathroom. They knew! Blushing, Aisha drew Anika into a hug and kissed her cheek. Zoe put a hand on each shoulder. "We have to work hard with all of you today, so we paired you up. I brought your dresses. Take a little break, have a little talk, and then help each other practice.

"You must walk with grace and poise, and sink into Display position as though you had a book on your head. He probably won't put you in Worship, but you might have to crawl. One of us will be back in an hour. Be ready to strut your stuff."

Aisha smiled, remembering the make-believe posture books from downstairs, "Gone With the Wind," and "The Airhead." That seemed so long ago! How can I laugh at what that horrible man did to us!

They sat on the bed. "Oh, Anika, I was so disgusted with myself yesterday! He did that on purpose, and I just gave right in."

"Yes, I am being ashamed as well. At least you had a bit of protection. That man put his fingers inside me and rubbed his thumb on..."

"Yeah, I know, Honey. I kind of blacked out, but I could hear you. What about the other two? Did they..."

"Yes, I think they also surrendered to his desire. They were both weeping. Mia told me she put us together because we are both, um, easily manipulated."

"Yeah. You know, after the bath, Carl asked me if I hated it. I couldn't answer him. I was so damn turned on! And today. That lotion!"

"Yes, my skin was being hot all over and it made my breasts to swell. I was trying to remain strong!"

"You and me both, Honey. Anika, I'm so glad we're together. In this crazy place, you're my only friend." They embraced for long, quiet moments. Two captive women, lost in an underworld of dominance and submission.

"We must be starting walking practice. Are you having your heels?"

Aisha stood and started to get dressed. She recalled Zoe's words on her first morning upstairs as she pranced naked around the room: "When I strut past a man, I am seducing him without a word." At least I have a covering! She walked toward Anika, taking small steps and swaying her hips.

Anika stood up and clapped. "You are the pavitra kumārī in your white garment!"

"What does that mean?"

"It means you are the Vestal Virgin, a Goddess!" Aisha smiled, made a pivot on one foot, and walked away from Anika. "Ahh! You are most excellent! I wish I was graceful like you."

"Put your dress on and we'll do it together." In a few moments, they walked hand in hand around the space. "Let's try to kneel." Anika tugged on Aisha's arm, and sank to the floor. Heels made the move more difficult, but soon they were rising and falling in tandem. For a brief time they were able to tune out their unfortunate existence in this accursed asylum. Aisha took her hand and broke into a formal waltz, circling the room, laughing and humming Could I have this Dance.

They were singing to each other when reality intruded in the form of Zoe. "Having fun, Anne Murray? Show me what you have done so far." After a sheepish pause, the girls joined hands and stepped out toward Zoe before sinking into a straight-backed kneel.

"Wow! Nearly perfect! You are going to be working in pairs tomorrow. I knew you two would be great. There will be about eight gentlemen in your audience. Mia and I will be in the next room, helping you change costumes. For the first pass, you'll just sashay in front of them. Then, just as you leave, you'll walk right out of that dress and disappear around the corner. It will drive them wild!

"Let's practice that part. I'll unzip it far enough that you can let it fall." The first two tries were a disaster. Both women tripped on the hem, but they soon learned to kick it out as it dropped. As they turned toward Zoe, both instinctively covered their breasts. "Oh, please! It's a little late for that. Besides, you won't be completely naked tomorrow. It's a jewelry show, girls. Are you getting my drift?"

The "drift" produced twin blushes, but after another thirty minutes of practice on walking, kneeling, crawling, and stripping, Zoe pronounced them ready. "I'm going to tell the Boss to expect the best from you tomorrow. I'll come back to get you for lunch in a while. This afternoon I want you to practice by yourself and rest.

"We'll have a few hours in the morning to get ready. You can do each other's hair and nails." Zoe smiled and winked at Aisha. "Shaving each other is optional, but be sure it gets done."

When they were alone, Anika glanced at her friend. "What is this shaving purpose? What did you do?"

"Well, when I first got here, Zoe made me strip. One thing led to another, you know, and we ended up shaving each other."

"Oh, your legs, right?"

"No, we scalped our pussies. It was actually a lot of fun after we got started, and she did a lot more to my puss than shave it. Hot and heavy, y'know? We could try it in the morning if you want."

"Ohh! Um, all right, I shall reflect on that and relate to you tomorrow."

In the morning, Zoe delivered Anika and breakfast. Over cheese omelets, fried potatoes, and coffee, the two women started hinting about the elephant in the room. "So, Zoe and you. Is she liking girls?"

"No, Anika, nothing like that. She just says that women understand each other. I wasn't expecting it, but it sure took some of the tension off. Zoe and Mia are free spirits. They like getting naked; they like touching. I can't explain it; it was just natural. I would do it again."

"Did she, umm, use, uh..." She pursed her lips.

"Her mouth? No. It wasn't like that. You've done the hand laundry before, right?" Aisha rubbed her thumb across the other fingers.

"Um, yes, sometimes. But it is forbidden in our culture for girls. My parents always said they would beat me if they are finding out. My brother was doing it almost every day. He would enter my room and obtain my lotion."

"Look, we don't have to do that. We can shower separately and then fix each other's hair. Relax, Honey."

"Aisha, I am thinking about this all night. My only moments of contentment in this pit of vipers is with you. Let us be together for this short time. But just the shaving for now, OK?" In moments, they were soaping each other's bodies in the shower. At first, the mutual cleaning was business-like. But as slippery digits roamed over intimate places, little gasps and squeaks echoed off the tile walls.

Aisha took a chance, rubbed a finger across sensitive lips, and whispered, "Anika, I can work wonders with this shower head if you, um..."

"Uh, I think, uh, yes please. That would be most pleasant." Aisha guided one of Anika's feet to the rim of the tub and turned the wand to "massage." She stepped behind her and began a side-to-side motion with the pulsing jet. She gently rubbed the other hand over Anika's still soapy breasts. Embarrassment slowly dissolved into sweet satisfaction as she bucked and grunted through her orgasm.

With Aisha's help, Anika returned the favor. Before turning to the task of shaving the stubble from each other's body, they embraced under the hot spray, content and, at least for the moment, lighthearted.

For the next two hours, each one sat in a chair while the other one fussed over hair and nails, giggling and teasing like two best friends getting ready for the prom. At mid-morning, Zoe opened the door. "Oh! You look dazzling! Turn around for me."

Anika twirled first in a baby blue gown. Zoe noticed her matching finger and toe nails. Aisha gave a spin in her white outfit. "Beautiful! I think you're ready. Put your shoes on, we'll pick up the others, and I'll show you the game plan."

They filed into what looked like an apartment living room. Aisha could see a dining room and kitchen off the far wall. There were stuffed chairs and a couch arranged in an arc to her left. "The gentlemen will be in here. Mia and I will be in the next room to help you with costume changes. You will enter in pairs and follow our directions. Each round will be different. This is way easier than pet play because they are not going to touch, but you'll give them plenty to drool over.

"Let's get ready in the dining room. They'll be here in a little while." From the next room, Zoe showed them a spacious bathroom and a large kitchen. "We'll be training here for a week or so. Cooking, cleaning, and serving, ladies, all with grace and attention to the center of your world, your Master.

"Now, our little fashion show. First, you're going to show off your beautiful gowns and deliver that teaser we practiced. Let me pull your zippers down. Now, take a deep breath and smile. Make eye contact with each one as you pass. Ready?" She heard the Boss clear his throat in the next room. "Ava, Adora, you're up. Go ahead. Poise, girls, poise."

With Ava in the lead, they strutted across the row of waiting patrons, attempting smiles and eye contact. The Boss, standing, was last in line. The girls could only meet his intimidating stare for a second. As they completed the circle, Ava bared her shoulders and let her gown drop. Adora stumbled slightly, but recovered. She heard a few gasps from the room as the gentlemen caught a glimpse of her smooth backside.

Zoe remembered something, and whispered a suggestion to Aisha and Anika. They returned a smile and a sigh of relief. As they entered stage left, they clasped hands and strolled across the floor. Pleased at not having to drop dresses, they were happy to break into a waltz as they twirled out of the room.

Zoe and Mia quietly clapped at the improvised performance. Aisha realized that something was missing. "Where is Carl?"

Mia whispered. "Boss asked him to leave. I'll tell you about it later. Let me help you out of your dress. The real show starts now."

For the next round, Ava faced the leering men wearing panties and nipple jewelry made entirely of pearl strings. Adora sported a sirik, her wrists, ankles, and neck connected by restricting chains. Each displayed her charms, sinking into a wide kneel. As they moved to all fours to crawl away, Adora's white, furry tail contrasted with the blush descending from her face.

Anika's outfit included clover clamps connected by a chain held in her mouth and a leather waistband linked by chains to thigh rings. Aisha wore an accessory befitting a virgin — a leather chastity belt. Brass nipple shields in the form of sea shells completed her array. They crawled across the carpet to their assembled masters, ending with fingers laced behind their necks in a stretched, spread reveal. As Anika settled into her pose, the clamps drew her nipples painfully upward. Some of the men seemed to fixate on Anika's distended chest while others focused on Aisha's maiden closure.

The two women lowered their arms, ready to crawl away when the Boss spoke: "Stay. Mia, send them in." Adora crossed the room wearing a waist chain with a round brass shield covering her bare pussy. Bamboo chopsticks clung to her nipples. She gracefully knelt and leaned back, leaving the medallion as a token barrier.

Ava entered in a flowing floor length white nightgown. Standing in the center of the group, she reached back to a fastener and let the gown drop in a puddle at her feet. As it fell, it revealed small bells hooked to her breasts. She knelt and assumed Adora's leaning stance, exposing strings of even tinier bells hanging from her lower lips.

At the light tinkling sound, several men let out a breath at the same time. In front of them, a tableau of naked, adorned, captive women. Not one of the men would even consider standing up at this arousing moment. Some sat with hands on laps to hide their obvious discomfort.

"Ladies, relax and sit cross-legged while I explain our plan for the week. Remove your shoes. We greatly enjoyed your little fashion show, but, for you, it is a reminder of your status. You are here to please men in every way. You will prepare and present meals, perform housework, and serve your Master in other ways.

"Everything you have done to this point and everything you will do until I say the word 'sold' is about your submission to your future Master. When you are in his presence, your heart and mind are focused on him and his needs. When you are away from him, you are thinking about improving your next appearance in some small way.

"All of you are young, and no doubt knew little about the ways of real men until you came here. These are not the weak boys you knew in school who lingered at your locker, eager to get a chance to talk to you. They are not the pimple-faced punks who walked you to your door, hoping for a peck on the cheek.

"These men see what they want and take it. At this moment, they see you. Go back to Display with grace and perfection. I have some questions and I expect honest answers."

Anika moved first, uncrossing her legs and moving to the familiar kneeling position. Soon all four were in their wide, submissive pose. Adora still had her medallion as a shield. Aisha's belt provided a cover, but the other two were completely exposed.

"Place your heels in front of you. You will look at them until I ask you a question. These gentlemen are all new to our little enterprise. I wish to acquaint them with my means and methods. Adora, have you felt the rod since that first day?"

Her head tilted up. "Umm, no sir."

"That's right. I made an example of you, and the rest of you learned from it. I have never been a believer in pain as a prime motivator. When you whip a puppy, it cowers in fear and wets itself whenever it sees you. I expect an animal to come when called, perform as commanded, and eagerly await my next request. Are you following me, Adora?"

Looking back down, she whispered, "Yes, Sir, I am following you."

"Aisha, have you been rubbing your little pussy at night?"

Trembling, Aisha squeaked a response. "Uh, Sir, um, sometimes."

"Aisha, you have nothing to be ashamed of. It is a woman's natural response to obedience training. Now, think for a moment and answer my question in a complete, confident sentence. You are not a whipped puppy. How many times?"

Aisha took a deep breath, trying to formulate her embarrassing disclosure. "Sir... I have... touched myself about... five times."

"And why would you need to do that in this terrible place of slavery and obedience?"

"I, Sir, I don't know exactly. I just ... felt ... restless, Sir?" Her hot blush had now descended to her sea shells.

"I think you know exactly why, but I will move on.

"Anika, you are from India. Is that correct?"

With a measure of pride, she quickly responded, "Yes, Sir, I am from Pondicherry in Northern India."

"Why do you say Northern India? Is there a difference with Southern India?"

"Sir, people in the North are usually better educated and cultured."

"That is good to know. Now, put your head to the floor and tell me you will obey me — in your cultured native tongue from Northern India."

Her tears hit the floor before her forehead. "Aiyā, nāṉ paṇiyāṟṟa."

"Thank you. Remain where you are. The rest of you — join your sister in Worship." Three more women arched their backs and stretched their hands toward him. "Ava, my dear, remember when I joined you in the bathtub?"

"Uh, Yes, Sir."

"You were on all fours, nose in the water, while we rutted like Rottweilers in heat. Do you recall that part?"

Ava mumbled. "Y-yessir, I..."

"Didn't you have a massive orgasm in pretty short order? I know I did!"

"Ahh, um, yessir!" she cried. For minutes, the room was silent, save for the quiet sounds of sobbing.

He stepped out and stood over them. "Here is a question that needs no answer. Each one of you is exactly where you belong, aren't you?" No recognizable sound came from any of the nearly prostrate women.

"Gentlemen, please join us at the dinner hour when these fine ladies will serve you the meal they have prepared. Girls, remain as you are until the room is clear."

Mia and Zoe rushed in with white robes. "It's over, girls. All of you did great! Up you go! Here is a robe." Ava remained on the floor, crying and shaking. Zoe knelt beside her. "C'mon, Sweetie. I know that was hard. Let's get back to your room. We have a couple hours."

"He has done that before." Mia sat with Anika and Aisha and talked about the Boss's personal humiliation of each of the women. "He finds a way to get in your head, but I've never seen him that harsh. Something is going on with him."

Anika spoke up. "I am feeling most badly for Ava. He made her to confess her personal dishonor. My tears are falling for her." She looked at Mia. "But we are having to look forward. Mia, please tell us what we are to do."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds