Kristin Continued Ch. 03

Aisha interrupted. "Wait. First, what happened to Carl?"

"The way I understand it, the Boss got mad, probably because he never comes to an auction, and told him to leave. I heard them arguing, so we may not see him again. Too bad. The Boss calls all of them 'gentlemen,' but Carl really is a gentle man."

"Yes, I still can't believe how he stood up for me that day. If I had a choice, I would..."

"Honey, none of us have a choice. I'm sorry, but we just have to keep looking ahead, OK?" Aisha blinked back a tear and nodded.

"We're going to make a grand three-course Italian dinner and serve it to the men. We'll have about 4 hours. The recipes and all the ingredients are there. Zoe has done all the shopping for us. I know I keep saying the hard part is over, but this will seem normal — cooking. You keep your clothes on and play the 50s housewife. You're Mrs. Cleaver, but your husband is a lot more demanding." She noticed a blank look on Anika's face.

"I'll pick you up in an hour. Your duds are in the closet. Light makeup, low heels. OK?"

As Mia left the room, Aisha stood and removed the chastity belt and the sea shells. Anika had already taken the painful clamps off. As she unbuckled the waistband, she looked directly at Aisha with a twinkle in her eye. "I am liking us to shower together if you are in harmony."

Aisha smiled and dropped the shells on the bed. "Last one's a rotten egg!"

The women joined Zoe in the kitchen. "Mia and I have tried these recipes, so we know they are good. We can't help you cook, but we will help with the timing, so everything will be fresh and in order. Anika, you are going to make the antipasto, the appetizer. It's going to be tomato soup with bread. The soup is not from a can, so you'll have to start cooking your tomatoes.

"Aisha, like I said before, you have the first course, lasagna. This is a spinach and mushroom recipe. Everything you need is in the refrigerator or this cabinet.

"Ava, you have the main course, braised beef in red wine. Adora, you have dessert, a special tiramisu. All my life I thought tiramisu was a Japanese dish, but it's Italian.

"Take time to study your recipes to get the sequence down. Help each other when you're not working on your own dish. The Boss will probably walk through a couple times. He has a thing about women working around the house, so if you're not busy, look busy, or he will call you over.

"No food fights, but you can have a little fun today. It's the best day in Domestics Week. Cleaning starts tomorrow. Laundry is the next day, and so on. Then we'll repeat the cycle. OK, let's get started. Explore the cabinets, find your ingredients, help each other. We'll be back to check on you. And remember — you will be eating the same food."

The kitchen had two ranges, four ovens, a big refrigerator, two refrigerated drawers, and half an acre of counter space. Push buttons opened compartments with a food processor, mixers, and a set of knives in slots. Aisha noticed a little green light beside each knife. She pulled one out and a red light started flashing. She thought, Wow, knife security. Guess I can't cut out his heart this evening!

Anika was already cutting her plum tomatoes. Aisha filled a big pot and set it to boiling. She knew to add salt from the detailed recipe. Ava offered to help make the complicated white sauce, as it was too early to start her course. She began slicing mushrooms and onions.

The Boss walked in, crossed his arms for a few moments, and walked on. Aisha tried to suppress her thoughts about knives. As he exited, Mia came in to check on progress. She told Adora to proceed with the tiramisu, as it would be refrigerated. As the afternoon progressed, the kitchen filled with the smells of cooking. Beef. Italian spices. Coffee.

In the last hour, Zoe allowed each slave a small glass of red wine as she explained the precise serving routine they would follow. "You will each be serving two men. There will be a rubber mat between them. This is where you will kneel when you're not working. They will feed you as they eat.

"In some ways, every man is the same, but this is one place where you learn those little differences and quirks. Tune in. Start with your hands behind your back unless they tell you otherwise. Some guys like a kiss between forkfuls. Respond. They are going to be rating your service, so think like a waitress jonesing for a big tip.

"Now come to the table. I have one place setting done with all the forks and stuff. You guys copy it for the other seven. We have 30 minutes, just time for this and to check on your dish."

The men seated themselves at the round table. To start, each woman brought two glasses of water. Following a tip from Zoe, Aisha planted a kiss on each glass before placing it. Steaming bowls of soup with floating bread pieces came next. The silent servants settled on the mats.

Aisha stole a quick glance upward. All the men were formally dressed. Adora was kneeling between the Boss and another man. She eyed her soul-mate, Anika, across the table.

"Blow." In the second before she could focus, an image of "Mr. Johnson" flashed into her mind. She saw a spoon in front of her nose. Oh! Soup's too hot. Dodging her imaginary bullet, she let out a breath across the spoon and opened her mouth like a baby bird. "Hold on to my wrist." Aisha brought both hands up to guide the spoon.

The first course, a large square of lasagna, served with Verdicchio wine, distracted the men, who talked and joked among themselves between bites. At first, they ignored the women other than offering slices of food on forks. True to form, one Master demanded a kiss from Adora as payment for each nibble. Upon noticing this, many of the men started garnering kisses.

While the women were getting the beef dish ready, they heard whispers from the table. They served the course with a small glass of red wine and knelt, wondering about the whispers. Boss reached over and lowered Adora's straps, revealing her breasts. In a husky voice, he said, "Everyone." In a moment, four blushing women displayed their assets.

The Boss set a pattern by spearing a piece of meat with one hand and fondling a nipple with the other. Being quick studies, the men were soon eating and toying as though it were an everyday occurrence. As small gasps escaped from the servers, one of Anika's Masters began hand feeding her with bits of meat, making her thoroughly lick his fingers each time.

These variations spread around the table. Anika felt particularly embarrassed to be holding her Master's wrist while sucking his fingers clean. Ava's gentleman, not to be outdone, smeared the sauce on her nipple, leaned down and licked it off.

The tiramisu, served with espresso and a glass of Vin Santo by topless maidens, ended the meal. The Boss cleared his throat. "Ladies, you have shown me your subservience in nearly perfect fashion. Thank you. Ava, bring your friends a glass of this fine wine as a reward. You may pull your straps back up."

Afterward, they started the "cleaning" part of Domestics by clearing the table and doing the dishes. Anika showed some annoyance. "Mia, you stated we would be keeping our garments on."

"Yeah, sorry, I was half right. Like I said, there's something going on with him. He was trying to impress those guys with his alpha-male thing. Might be he's having money problems and he's trying to drive your price up. I don't know.

"It doesn't help you any, but he's been treating us the same way lately when he calls us to his room. We both had to wear tails and crawl around the other night..."

Adora interrupted, "That thing hurt! Why do they do that?"

"Honey, if you're training sex slaves, anything goes. I've seen it all. One time he had us put the girls in super tight corsets. A couple times he's let the clients do medical exams..."

"No! You don't mean..." Anika couldn't believe what she had heard.

"Oh, yes, I do mean!" An image of lewd placement in stirrups fluttered through each mind. "Listen to me. Do any of you think that you can say 'No' to him? He is the most intimidating man any of you will ever meet. When he looks down at me and gives me a command, my knees buckle. I just want to grovel at his feet. And yes, I get wet.

"Do you remember the first day when he told you to strip? None of you hesitated to bare yourself to him. Even Ava was almost naked before she wavered. And you were excited to do it. I saw it in your eyes. If he walked in right now and told you to get on your back in the middle of these dirty dishes, you would do it in a second. Wouldn't you?" No one could meet her gaze.

"OK, enough on that. Let's get this cleaned up and get back to your rooms."

Anika glanced at her friend several times in the hallway. "Mia, can we talk for a moment?" They settled on the bed. "Mia, I am not meaning to be impolite. You are so kind of the heart to us. But please, we are wondering about your counsel. Is it really for us, or are you trying to perpetuate your station here?"

Mia thought for a minute as a tear formed. She took the hands of both women in hers. "I can't say you're wrong. When I think of the places I might be...I...Yes, I want to stay here more than anything. He's the devil I know. If I had to leave Zoe, I would be heartbroken. We are twins. She says it's like we're married without the annoying part.

"But Boss is insensitive to other people. He's pretty close to what you call a sociopath. My nightmare is that we are in the middle of an auction and he points at me." She was trembling. "I've been to seven or eight sales, and I always notice that when he says a girl is naturally submissive, or obedient, the price goes up.

"So what's good for me might well be good for you. No promises, but a guy who spends $250,000 for you is getting a valuable property. The Boss says it's like buying a classic Aston Martin. You're not going to run it into the ground." She flicked a tear off her cheek. "Can you understand what I'm saying? My job is to take care of you. My life depends on taking care of myself."

Both girls were too choked up to speak. They nodded and squeezed her hands.

Morning found the group back in the mock suite, clad in what could be called "work dresses." Zoe laid out the plan. "Last night, I spread a little dirt and dust here and there, and a few stains. I also put out some colored pennies for you to collect. The ones in the dining room are blue, and so on. As you clean, find the hidden pennies.

"We'll count at the end of the day. It's not that hard, just be thorough. You will almost certainly be doing housework in your future. All your supplies are in this closet. Dust first, work from high to low, floors last. He likes that pattern you can leave with the vacuum on the carpet.

"Adora, start in the living room. Aisha, take the dining room. Anika, kitchen, and Ava, you have the bath. Help each other. If Boss walks through, just keep working."

Aisha found her supplies and began dusting bookshelves, finding two red pennies in the first few minutes. She discovered four more before starting on the carpet. The Boss suddenly appeared, dragging Adora across the room by the hand.

Thirty minutes later, Adora walked back in, red-faced and out of breath. Without a word she went right back to her still-running vacuum cleaner. Aisha thought, That bastard just fucked her! She made a last search for coins and moved the chairs back to the table. When Mia came in, Aisha shot her a wild look. "Mia, what happened to Adora?"

Whispering, Mia answered. "First of all, Honey, you're off limits. He always finds time to try out each girl. He calls it his evaluation. He nailed Ava the other day, and I'm sure he'll catch Anika in a day or two. But you're the lucky one. He wants to promote you as a complete virgin. You won't even have to use your mouth on him."

Aisha scoffed. "Yeah, real lucky. I'm about to be sold off as someone's toy, and I'm lucky?"

"Shhh. He'll hear you and make us both pay. Let's get through the week, OK?"

"I know. I'm sorry, Mia, not your fault. Um, how many pennies were in here?"

"Lemme see. Good. You found all six. Finish the floor and I'll check on the others.

She drew Adora, still tearful, into an embrace. "Honey, I wish we could have warned you. How are you? Are you injured?"

"N-no. It was just a shock. He handled me like a rag doll. I had to use my mouth and th-then he took me from behind. I didn't even get to clean up."

"C'mon. We're going to your room. It's almost lunchtime anyway."

After lunch, they gathered back in the suite and showed their coins to Zoe. Adora was a penny short. "Everyone, let's find it fast." Anika found it under a vase and swiped the area with her sleeve. Zoe glanced toward the door. "That didn't happen, OK? Adora's been through enough today.

"This afternoon, we'll do extreme cleaning. Wipe every surface, knob, and crevice. Clean under everything. Empty the refrigerator and wipe it out. Clean and dry the glassware. He will inspect and if he's not happy we'll have a do-over before we can eat supper."

The next two days were busy and boring. The staff saved their laundry for the training. Sorting, washing, drying, ironing, and folding were familiar tasks, though the quantity of laundry seemed enormous. When they weren't busy in the laundry area, they had to clean their own rooms. Anika kept nervously looking over her shoulder, knowing she was next and last on his list. The third day of Domestics ended with no sign of the Boss. The girls only knew that the last day would be something called "Bathroom Service."

In the evening, while Zoe visited the other two, Mia sat with Aisha and Anika. "The gentlemen are back tomorrow. They are going to come in one at a time, and you are going to give them a bath or shower. They will tell you exactly what they prefer, the temperature and any oils they want in the water. You will undress them and yourself, and help him into the bath.

"He may want you in there with him, or kneeling beside the tub. You are going to gently wash every part of him. As you are both imagining, this includes a happy ending for him, but he is not allowed to use your body. You just make it part of the bath. Understood?"

Anika's mouth opened but no sound came out. Aisha spoke up. "Mia, have you done this?"

"Yes, he loves a tubful of bubbles and women. It's funny, because he becomes like a little boy in there. It's a little party. Remember the other day when he said 'pets love to be touched?' Let me tell you; men love it even more. And when you start pumping on that dick, they melt. You'll see.

"Anika, there is no good time to say this, but tomorrow is your day. He's going to come in the bathroom with you."

"Please! I can't! Adora said he violated her with much pain!"

"No, I don't think it will be like that. He'll be relaxed. You'll give him a soothing bath and rubdown, and he'll just have you right there. I've been there, Sweetie. It has to happen and this is the best way.

"I want you to think all night about some movie star or some hunk that you would love to be with in that tub. Let your mind take you away."

Mid-morning came too soon for Anika. Adora's groaning gentleman exited, having spurted his semen in an arc across the water. She waited while Adora drained and scrubbed the tub.

"Zoe, may I beg a kindness? If you will allow, could Aisha accompany me in this function? She has kindly agreed. I would not be so lacking in courage if..."

Mia thought for a moment and broke into a wide grin. "Yes, he would love it! Mia and I have teamed up many times. Let me give him a heads up."

She returned in a few minutes. "It's all set up. He loves it. He even said that it would keep Aisha even more virginal. He likes very hot water about six inches deep with lots of suds. Aisha, you will be the shy attendant. Don't get into the tub with him."

Anika's evaluation began. Trembling, she removed his robe and handed it to Aisha. He snapped his fingers, their signal to strip. Anika led him into the foamy tub while Aisha, in her white panties, knelt beside him on the floor. They began soaping his back and shoulders with gentle caresses. Lifting each leg in turn and then getting him to kneel up, they finished the cleansing. Anika blushed as she lightly brushed her soapy fingers over his testicles.

He glanced at Aisha. "Clean her. Everything but the hair." He leaned back to enjoy the show. Having washed Anika several times in her own shower helped ease her discomfort at putting on this display for a man. As she finished, he reached out to rub his hand over Anika's pussy.

"It's a little rough. You'll have to shave it before I use it. Look in that drawer. Anika, lie over on my lap."

Anika had to splay her legs widely to allow access for Aisha. He used his fingers to move her lips, exposing the tiny black hairs. He made her gasp and squeal as he rubbed across her sensitive button. She could feel his erection pressing on her. After a rinse and another close hand inspection, he muttered, "Get up and straddle me."

Boss' penis sprang up from the water. "Get on it, nice and slow, Baby." Not knowing what else to do, Aisha put her hands on her shaky friend's hips, helping her sink right down to the water. "Ahhhh...yes. Just like that. Keep going." Anika lifted her hips until she felt the ridge on his shaft. His voice became low and husky. "Now, squeeze hard and go again."

Although the movement felt pleasurable, she was too embarrassed to match his arousal. He pointed to his crotch. "Aisha, get your hand in here. Nice and easy. Scratch and squeeze." Hesitantly, she handled his testicles.

"Anika, speed up. Yes. Ahhh...You're so tight...Faster!" Aisha had never witnessed a man's orgasm. His speech was slurred, his mind in a fog. "Ohhh! Ahhh...ah..ah..ah. Mmmm. Ah." His body slumped back in the cooling water. His chest heaved. "That was great. Now, get out and tell Zoe to get in here."

Anika severed her connection, grabbed her robe and followed her friend out the door. Mia waited outside. "Come on, let's get back to your room and clean up. You both need a little break."

"He wants Zoe." Mia glanced at Zoe and hitched her thumb.

After a day to restock and reset, the cycle of cooking, cleaning, laundry, and bathing repeated with a set of new Masters. Boss did not require service, but he did preside over another dinner. Mia announced that he had requested the menu as a nod to a place where he had spent a part of his life — New Zealand.

Chickpea and Tahini salad began the meal, served with ginger tea. Rosemary lamb chops with a Marlborough Pinot Noir came next. The guests, who by this time had the serving maidens topless, chose between two sweets, Bailey's fudge, and Holly Cookies.

The Boss seemed extremely pleased. After several wine refills, he related several yarns about his former island nation and again allowed his kneeling captives a glass of red. To Aisha, he seemed almost human as he told a story of his childhood friend, Paora, a Māori rugby player.

The rest of the training cycle became rather routine, other than bathing day, where each girl again masturbated a Master. That evening, everyone agreed that the most descriptive word for the day was "disgusting." Mia gently pointed out that this was just another step in learning the ways of men. But she agreed that it was not particularly sensual to watch a man grunt and spurt. Zoe disagreed. Laughing, she added that the word of the day was "trajectory."

Preparations for the auction occupied the next few days. The Boss held several group practice sessions. He stood on a low platform facing the four women. Zoe and Mia acted as models for his commands as they practiced all the standing and kneeling positions. He would direct them into a certain position and say, "Freeze."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds