Kristin Continued Ch. 03

As the women, sometimes in heels, began to tremble with muscle tension, he walked behind the group delivering light, stinging swats to arms and legs. He demanded a dancer's grace and symmetry in the transitions. After two grueling hours of the first session, legs started cramping and movement slowed.

"We'll pick this back up this afternoon. I guess I need to add a workout room to our little school. Mia, take them out and get them started on the books."

In the room, Aisha and Anika slumped down in a chair and on the bed. Mia showed them three books: A photo spread depicting slave positions, a book on rope bondage, and a paperback titled, "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty."

"You need to read these together and talk about them over the next few days. There are a few weird positions that will make you wonder. 'The Dying Cockroach' and 'The Upside-down Bicycle' are my favorites. Try them for a laugh, but take all this seriously. The novel is a good story about slave life, though I doubt you will ever experience as much paddling as this girl gets.

"I'll bring food in an hour or so and we can talk about your homework." She smiled.

Three days of practicing, reading, sleeping, and practicing to exhaustion flew by. The crucial day in four young lives loomed. One bit of prologue remained — the personal visit with the Boss.

Author's Note: Part 4 will cover the auction and her new life. I may decide to end the tale there. I don't like stories that go on and on until they jump the shark. Do you? Thanks for your interest, votes, and comments.
—Carole

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 444 milliseconds