Lamar's Game Pt. 01

Amanda was Cris's only real girl friend and like Cris very conservative. They had discussed Steve's situation and Amanda had suggested telling Steve about Viagra or an alternative. that idea hadn't worked. Amanda had also suggested that Steve was fantasying, but about what neither woman had a clue. Cris made up her mind she would ask Steve if he was fantasying and about what, just not now.

Steve was frustrated, this was the third straight time this had happened. The first time, he blamed the dog for a barking fit which distracted him. At the time it was no big deal. The second time, Steve blamed it on to much drink. Now this, instead of pleasure, Steve was beginning to associate sex with deep anxiety.

chap. 3

Lamar had spent most of the night researching Steve's e-mail and internet history. Lamar had checked things as innocuous as the books and music the couple had ordered. Evidently Cris had her own e-mail account and Lamar found the address in Steve's contacts list.

Steve's internet history revealed a broad range of interests. Sports, news, and trade information made up the bulk of his queries. More interesting was one site Steve went to every morning and several he visited in the last couple of weeks.

Steve's internet history indicated he arrived early to work every day. Steve would light up his computer then click to an erotic story site. The site contained stories about men who liked to watch their wives fucking other men. Lamar had never entertained a fantasy like that and thought Steve's interest bizarre. In fact Lamar wasn't sure Steve's interest was of any significance at all, except that if Steve wanted his wife fucked by another man, Lamar was his guy.

The second area dealt with impotence. Steve had been researching things like causes and treatments. To Lamar this was gold. Lamar felt he had his opening, now all that was left was to exploit it. After the workout session with Cris, Lamar was completely taken with her. Cris was exquisite. Lamar wanted Cris and he would have her, no matter what the cost.

Lamar knew he was different at an early age. School came easy to Lamar. The truth be know Lamar found school boring, though his academic record was impeccable. Lamar knew he was different and not just because of his intelligence.

One of Lamar's first experiences in middle school was in the boys locker room. Lamar had entered the shower area when one of the guys yelled out, "look at that horse dick." At first Lamar looked around thinking they were talking about someone else, but it soon became apparent it was Lamar who was causing the fuss. What started out as ridicule, soon became envy. Lamar's uncircumcised cock was 8 inches long, very thick and that was when he was flaccid. Excited Lamar's penis swelled to an incredible 11 inches of rock hard cock.

When word got out around school that Lamar was shall we say gifted, the girls came easily. At first it was just the slutty curious girls' there were plenty of those. Later as he got older there were other women, nice girls, cheerleaders, class officers and all black.

In college Lamar discovered the game. Lamar's roommate Gary was dating a beautiful blonde, named Cathy. Cathy was a spoiled southern debutant from Atlanta, who just happened to be the most beautiful girl in school. Gary and Cathy were high school sweet hearts and engaged. Lamar found Cathy extremely attractive, but it seemed like every time the three of them got together Cathy ignored him.

One night after a party Lamar brought home a black soccer player by the name of Tanya. Neither Lamar or Tanya were aware that Cathy had snuck into the room to surprise Gary. Tanya had been after Lamar ever since her teammate Nora had reported back what a great lover Lamar was.

In the room Lamar wasted little time with conversation. Lamar pulled his t-shirt off and Tanya followed suit. The two lovers were nude in moments. Turning on the lamp by his bed Lamar caught a glimpse of movement from the corner of his eye. Then Lamar noticed the wisp of blonde hair lying on the pillow and leading under the covers. Lamar was about to say something when Tanya grabbed his cock.

"Oh my what have we here. The girls weren't lying, that's just got to be the biggest cock I've ever seen. Ly on your back sugar so I can suck this beautiful monster."

Lamar was suddenly excited by the prospect that Cathy would be present while Tanya sucked him off. Lamar decide then, that by the time he was through with Tanya, Cathy would want some of his cock too. Lamar turned over on his back and kicked off the sheets.

Tanya wasted little time going down on Lamar. Tanya cupped his large balls with one hand and stroked Lamar'c cock with the other as slurping sounds came from her cock filled mouth. In the low light he glanced over at Gary's bed and saw a small slit in the covers. Lamar felt his cock harden, Cathy was watching.

Taking a breath, Tanya stopped long enough to comment to Lamar. "Baby I can't hardly wait to feel this cock in me."

"Don't wait then girl, get up here on top." Lamar then positioned himself below Tanya so that he would provide Cathy the best view of the action.

Tanya straddled Lamar's hips with her knee's and with a free hand guided the large cock head into her wet slit. Tanya was thin but very athletic from years of playing soccer. Tanya's tits were A cup with dark black nipples. Already Tanya's body had a thin sheen of perspiration as she tried to work the massive cock into her cunt.

"Touch yourself baby I want to see you play with that pussy." Tanya did as she was told although Lamar's comments were made more for Cathy's benefit. Lamar couldn't be sure,but now Cathy was watching more openly. Glancing over Lamar's eye's met Cathy's.

"Play with your cunt, I want you good and hot."

Tanya not realizing what was going on responded with the best orgasm she ever had. "Oh sugar I am hot, I'm hotter than I've ever been and I'm cuming now. God that so fucking good Lamar, oh baby just keep fucking me." Tanya came repeatedly, becoming more vocal with each orgasm.

"Quite baby, your going to wake the dorm." Lamar looked over at Cathy. Cathy was now openly looking at the two lovers and Lamar couldn't be sure, but thought that Cathy had her hand between her legs.

"Oh Lamar I can't help it what you do to me, oh you are so sweet baby, cum in me baby, cum please."

Lamar could hold back no longer as his cock exploded in Tanya's hot pussy. The mixture of Lamar's cum and Tanya's pussy filled the room with a sweet musk. Jet after jet of Lamar's sperm filled Tanya's cunt to capacity. Soon cum dripped out of her slit. Tanya completely exhausted collapsed on top of Lamar.

"That was great baby, but I think you better get dressed my roommate can be home any minute."

"No, please sugar let me spend the night. I don't care if he comes home, I want some more of what you got down there." Tanya reached down and caressed Lamar's semi hard cock.

"No girl, time to go." Tanya barely had time to put her cloths on as Lamar rushed her out of the room. Closing the door behind him Lamar walked over to Gary's bed. Lifting the covers Lamar slid into the bed next to Cathy.

"Lamar what are you doing, this is crazy, Gary might come in any minute."

"Gary is spending the night with Carl, see I told him I was bringing Tanya home. so don't worry he won't be coming home. Lamar let his leg slid between Cathy's as he turned to get closer. Cathy, but for panties was nude. Facing her, Lamar let his hand drift up the side of her waist to voluptuous breasts.

"Lamar I really need to get going we can't do this."

Lamar's hand cupped her soft tit and with his thumb and index finger he rolled her nipple until she whimpered.

"Why didn't you say something when I was making love to Tanya. I saw you watching Cathy and I know you want me."

"Lamar please," Cathy managed as Lamar smothered her mouth with his. Cathy's tongue responded immediately. Cathy was Lamar's first white girl. Lamar was Cathy's first black. Cathy reached down and grasped Lamar's cock, which was ridged once again. With in moments Lamar removed Cathy's panties and was buried to the hilt in the hot coed.

"Lamar that feels so good, oh Lamar no one can find out about this. Gary would die and so would my parents."

"No one is going to find out girl now tell me, does it feel good?" Lamar was fucking her in the missionary position. Arm's locked out, he looked down on Cathy's alabaster skin. Cathy's pink areola's were large and her small nipples pert with excitement. Lamar noted that Cathy was looking down between her legs at Lamar's cock pumping in and out of her. Lamar too found the contrast of their union exciting.

Cathy had been making love to Gary since their senior year in high school. That night Cathy experienced her first orgasm. Cathy bucked like a bitch in heat as Lamar drove his cock deep into her pussy. Only when Cathy felt Lamar's cock swell and his tempo increase did she warn him to pull put.

"Lamar don't cum in me, Gary always pulls out, just pull out."

Lamar was to far gone for that. With a powerful thrust Lamar pressed his cock head against Cathy's widening cervix. Lamar's entire body contracted with the most powerful orgasm of his life. The knowledge that Cathy belonged to a white man and was now his was the most exciting thing he had ever experienced. The fact that she might become pregnant with his child only heightened the experience.

Cathy made a feeble attempt at pushing Lamar off, but soon gave up as the contractions of Lamar's cock and his pulsing cum brought her to another orgasm. Primal instinct took over Cathy's body and she dug her well manicured fingers into Lamar's ass forcing him to thrust even deeper into her womb. Over and over again Lamar pushed his cock deep into Cathy's pussy. Lamar's powerful thrusts coincided with each pulse of his potent seed, neither realizing impregnation was inevitable.

Over the next few weeks Lamar fell in love with Cathy and she with him. The two college kids spent every minute they could together. They even talked about marriage and starting a family. Lamar and Cathy even planned on telling Gary who was completely unaware the two were seeing one another.

Unfortunately when Cathy missed her period she confided her dilemma with the wrong friend. Cathy's friend told Gary, who in turn told Cathy's parents. Cathy's parents picked her up from school, by force, the very next day. Lamar not knowing what happened went to Cathy's apartment were he was surprise by Gary and two friends. The beating was severe, and Lamar spent several days in bed recuperating.

Lamar tried to contact Cathy after the beating, but never heard from her again. Bitter, Lamar promised himself never to fall for a woman again and to cause as many others, preferably white couples, the same pain he had experienced. This would become Lamar's game.

Chap.4

The next morning Lamar arrived at the office early. Turned on his computer, then through the network, checked to see if Steve was at work. Sure enough Steve had beat Lamar to work by minutes and was already on his computer. Lamar through the network was able to see the very screen that Steve was looking at. Steve had started off with the local paper's sports section.

Next Steve read some financials, then true to form he went to his story site. Lamar had visited the site the previous evening, there he noted that the stories were categorized. Lamar was amazed by the number of different categories. Steve seemed to focus on stories involving the wife's infidelity. Lamar then did some independent searches and found a lot of other sites with erotic stories. One such site contained interracial slut wife stories. Lamar waited a few minutes then launched his plan.

Steve was sipping his coffee and reading his morning story. Steve's dick was hard, the woman in the story had just been seduced by her husbands boss. Steve's right hand was rubbing his penis through his pants. Steve was close to coming, when his computer alerted him that he had mail. Dam he thought, minimizing his screen he opened his mail. reading it, Steve realized it was junk. Closing the window he reopened the story.

Steve immediately realized the page had changed. "What the fuck?" Steve said to himself. Steve was about to close the window when the story line caught his eye. The title of the story was; The Casting Couch. A brief reading revealed the story was about a young wife who is seduced by a black actor.

Steve began reading the story. In the story an ambitious would be actress is cleverly seduced by a handsome well endowed black man. Steve read the entire story, his penis aching for release. Closing the window, Steve went to the men's room were he relieved himself. Returning to his office Steve read part II.

Later that morning, Lamar grinned to himself when he looked in on Steve's computer. The guy was on part III now and evidently thoroughly engrossed in the story. Lamar waited awhile and walked over to Steve's office. Steve's door was closed, so Lamar knocked lightly on the door and entered quickly.

"Hi Steve hate to bother you, but Cris wanted me to give her a call with the times for the Tybo class. Can you give me her phone number?" Lamar found Steve's attempt to close the window humorous. I'm the one that turned you on to the story stupid, why hide it, but you wouldn't know would you, thought Lamar.

Steve tried to compose himself. "Hi Lamar, yeah Cris's number at work is 977-9990, her cell is 428-6767."

"Got a pencil so I can write that down. By the way you work out Monday, Wednesday and Friday. My classes are Tuesday's Thursday's and Saturdays mornings, Is that bad for you. Lamar noted Steve was still nervous about being discovered.

"No, no, not at all. Saturday's I play golf, so I don't usually get home till after 1 o'clock."

Good, well then with your permission I'll give your wife a call. See you at the gym later."

That was a close call thought Steve. Steve was so enthralled by the story he almost hadn't noticed Lamar come in. Steve had never really read a story like Casting Couch and he found it really excited him. Steve went back to the site and finished the third part. Steve wondered if all the myths he had heard about black men as lovers was true. Steve promised himself he would read more tomorrow.

Steve for the first time tried to get some work done. Pausing Steve thought about Lamar, was Lamar anything like the black guy in the story. Physically they were similar, Lamar was obviously well endowed. However, Steve dismissed the idea that Lamar was a cunning predator like the guy in the story.

Steve felt Lamar would probably make a pass at Cris, what man wouldn't, but he would fail. No way Cris would be unfaithful. Steve wasn't sure he really wanted that anyway, what if she liked Lamar, fell in love with him. Steve reminded himself it was just fantasy. Reading the stories on the internet and fantasying with Cris was enough and would do.

Chap. 5

"Cris this is Lamar, how you doing."

"Fine, how did you get my number."

"Steve, I tried to give him the Tybo information, but he insisted I call you. Is this a bad time?"

"No I was just stepping out for some lunch."

"I can call you back Cris."

"No that's okay, my girl friend Amanda and I are going for sushi."

"Cris you like sushi, that's my favorite, were do you go?"

"Actually it's a little place called Mobishi, really is good."

"Oh that place is close, I've been wondering about it. Why don't you let me buy you and your friend lunch. Maybe I can sign her up for the class, if you don't mind."

"No that's fine, in fact I just got through telling Amanda about your class. Can you meet us in 15 minutes?"

"I'll see you there Cris."

At lunch Lamar was all business and persuaded Amanda to try the class for free. Lamar found Amanda attractive, 5'4", blonde with blue eye's and a trim figure. Normally Lamar would have been all over her, but he had his sights set on Cris. Lamar finished his lunch quickly and excused himself due to an appointment. On his way out he noticed Amanda checking him out. Lamar had seen the look before. Amanda was curious like so many white women he met. Perhaps he could use that to advantage. Lamar decided to call an old friend.

"Amanda I think your gong to like this class. Lamar is in super shape and knows his stuff."

"Super shape huh?"

"Amanda wait till you see him in workout cloths, what a body. He's big down there too."

"And how would you know that Cris."

"Cause I worked out with him last night and he had on these tights. God is he big."

"Be careful Cris."

"Why?"

"Because Cris I believe you have an admirer."

"Amanda don't be silly."

"No really girlfriend, the way that guy looked at you. He has the hots for you."

"Really you think so?"

"I don't know it's just there's something dangerous about him. I can't put my finger on it, but I definitely think he's interested. Do you like him Cris?"

"He's cute and all, but please Amanda, I'm married."

"Famous last words."

Chap 6

Cris went to the class wondering if Amanda was right about Lamar. Was he really attracted to her, and more important why did she like that idea. Other men had made passes at Cris, there was nothing new in that. The only thing different was Lamar was black. Cris had never fantasized about black men, so why did she find herself thinking about Lamar.

Other than the comments Lamar had made at their initial meeting, there hadn't been an overt suggestion of his attraction to her. Yet Amanda said Lamar was interested in her. Entering the gym Cris felt like a school girl who recently found out someone liked her. Cris was excited for no other apparent reason than the fact someone was showing an interest.

During the class though Cris's excitement was replaced by another feeling she couldn't put her finger on. All during the class Debbie the trainer used every opportunity to flirt with Lamar. Cris found herself irritated with Debbie's constant babbling.

Lamar had brought a friend of his to the class called Rodney. Black like Lamar it seemed every time they took a break Rodney was talking to Amanda. Rodney appeared to be Lamar's age, 30 or so and like Lamar very fit. Cris noted that Amanda seemed to enjoy the attention.

The workout was hard and only Cris was able to keep up with Lamar. After the class was over, Cris was going to go up to Lamar and thank him for a great work out. Unfortunately Debbie immediately cornered Lamar, so Cris decided to see if she could catch up with Amanda, who had left earlier.

"Cris, do you want to meet me there or should we drive together." That was Lamar and it caught Cris off guard.

Cris turned to see Lamar approaching her with Debbie in tow.

"I was just telling Debbie that we already had plans to get some food after class."

The way Lamar rolled his eye's left little doubt Lamar was pleading for rescue from Debbie. Playing along Cris said,"What ever you want to do."

"Great I have the black Porsche parked out front wait for me there, I'll be right along."

Cris waited a few minutes by the gleaming sports car. Not bad she thought, single guy, it figures.

"Cris your a life saver, Debbie is nice and all but not my type. So were do you want to go eat?"

"Lamar I really should be getting home."

"Cris I'm not taking no for an answer. Now call Steve and tell him we're going for a quick bite, I'm sure he won't mind."

"I really tired Lamar you killed us."

Lamar flipped open his phone and speed dialed Cris's home phone. "Hold on Cris let me make this call."

Cris really wasn't all that tired, she just felt uncomfortable going someplace with someone other than her husband.

"Steve, this is Lamar. I'm here at the gym were your wife just saved me from that man eater Debbie. Would you mind if I took your wife out for a quick bite. I promise to have her home by midnight. Okay, great, now tell Cris." Lamar handed the phone to Cris, who was totally surprised by the call."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds