Lamar's Game Pt. 01

Cris kinda of waited for the punch line but it finally sunk in that Lamar was serious. Sliding in by Steve, Cris found a drink and a tequila shooter waiting. Lamar proposed a toast but before they drank Cris asked him what he meant.

Drink your shooter and dance with me and I'll explain.

Every one did there shooters. "Steve you mind if i take your lady for a dance."

"By all means, Rodney and i are just getting acquainted."

Lamar took Cris's hand and led her to the dance floor. the song was a slow one. Lamar took Cris into his arms and drew her firmly against him. Once again Cris could feel Lamar's chest against her Braless breasts. almost reading her mind Lamar commented.

"If you were my wife I would always want you braless, you are absolutely magnificent."

"Lamar, remember just friends. Now tell me the truth white couples come in here looking for sex. I don't believe it."

"It doesn't happen all the time, but your not going to tell me you never read were a lot of men fantasize about watching there wives with other men?"

"No your kidding right."

Cris could feel the warmth of the tequila and Lamar's body. Cris felt Lamar squeeze her tighter,his leg now rubbing up between her's and the unmistakably large cock head pressing up against her mound.

"No I'm not kidding, it's more common than you think, I'll send you some sites and you can read about it on the net. By the way your perfume is wonderful," Lamar said as he nuzzled Cris's ear.

Cris felt goose bumps as Lamar's warm breath brushed her ear. As the song progressed she felt herself pressing up against his cock. Cris found herself rapidly becoming excited, her pussy again becoming wet.

Lamar felt Cris tighten her grip around his neck. Lamar's cock grew harder with the satisfaction of knowing Cris would soon be his. For Lamar the fact that Steve was helping with the seduction was icing on the cake. The dumb bastard didn't realize what he was doing. Once Cris got a taste of his black cock, she'd forget about the idiot forever.

The song ended and the two dancers returned to the table. Steve was talking away with rodney much to Amanda's chagrin. Fresh drinks were on the table and this time it was Steve that offered the toast. Amanda was already buzzed and the shot of tequila soon had her slurring her words.

The drinks kept coming, Steve had wandered off and was talking to a guy at the bar leaving her alone with Lamar.

Meanwhile Amanda seemed to have lost all inhibitions regarding Steve's presence. Upon returning to the booth Rodney and Amanda began kissing and it was rapidly turning into more than a make out session.

Cris could not help but watch as Rodney, let his black hand slip between Amanda's legs. Amanda was wearing a dress which was rather short. At first Rodney's hand lingered on her thigh, but as the kissing continued Rodney's hand began drifting towards Amanda's slit. Then Amanda uncrossed her legs giving Rodney access to her pussy. Cris was right next to the hot couple and found herself turned on by the spectacle.

"Isn't the contrast of their skins hot," Lamar whispered into Cris's ear. Once again Cris felt goosebumps coarse over her body. Cris knew she should turn away but couldn't. Then Cris felt Lamar's hand on her leg. Cris glanced over to the bar, Steve was still talking to the stranger.

Turning towards Lamar, Cris reached down and took hold of Lamar's hand. "Please Lamar, Steve is right there."

"Cris, Steve is oblivious, if he doesn't want this to happen he shouldn't leave you alone. You are the most exciting women I've ever met. I would never leave you alone. Look what you do to me."

In a moment Lamar had taken Cris's hand and placed it on his blood engorged cock. Cris tried to move her hand but he held lamar held it firmly in place.

"No Cris feel what you've done to me."

Cris let her hand squeeze Lamar's magnificent cock.

"See how hard you make me Cris."

Cris knew she should stop but couldn't. Cris had never felt a cock remotely that size and now her hand was drifting up and down the length of lamar's cock. Cris pussy was saturated and she squeezed her legs together hoping her wetness wouldn't soak her pants.

"Lamar."

"Shhhhh, don't stop, now look."

Cris glanced back towards Amanda who now had her legs parted wide. Rodney's black fingers had slid the material of her panties aside and were now sliding in and out of Amanda's well lubricated cunt. Cris felt Lamar's hand return to her leg, this time she didn't protest. Cris looked over towards Steve again. Steve was still talking at the bar, his back to them.

Steve from his position at the bar could see the booth in the mirror across the bar from him. Steve couldn't see the details of what was happening, but he was sure Cris was getting an eye full of Amanda and Rodney. Steve had seen Cris and Lamar dancing, it had made his dick hard. Steve didn't know that Lamar's hand had drifted up between his wife's legs, if he had, maybe he would have stopped Lamar. For Steve it was just a harmless game.

Cris didn't know what to do. Steve was mere feet away and here she was rubbing Lamar's huge cock. Cris didn't want to be unfaithful, but she had never been with anyone like Lamar. Glancing back at Amanda, Cris found she was envious. Envious that she couldn't kiss Lamar. Cris felt Lamar's fingers expertly brush across her clitoris. Involuntarily Cris spread her legs to allow Lamar greater access.

Sensing Cris seduction near Lamar decided it was time to change venues.

"Rodney lets head to your place, okay."

Rodney broke his kiss and agreed they should leave.

"Cris you drive with me."

"What about Steve," Cris slurred, she was quite drunk.

"Don't worry, I told you any man that would leave you alone simply doesn't care."

"But."

"Cris just follow my lead."

Steve was still talking up at the bar when the couples approached.

"Steve we're going over to Rodney's, Cris is coming with me, why don't you stop and get something for us to drink." Lamar gave Steve a wink.

"Sure, okay, what's the Rod's address."

Lamar gave Steve the wrong address and quickly left with Cris.

Chap.12

Stopping at a light Lamar put his Arm around Cris and kissed her. Lamar's left hand moved up her waist and caressed her breast. Cris's nipple was hard and extended as he pinched it roughly. Cris moaned with pleasure at Lamar's touch.

Arriving at Rodney's Lamar and Cris found Rodney and Amanda had already retreated to the bedroom.

"I thought we were going to have drinks."

"Oh I'm sure they'll come out after awhile, mean while I want to show you something." Lamar led Cris back towards the bedrooms. Rodney had left the bedroom door ajar.

Approaching the door Lamar placed his hand over his lips signaling Cris to be quiet. The sounds coming from the bedroom left little to the imagination.

"Rodney that feels so good baby, I love you so much." Lamar guided Cris in front of him giving Cris an unobstructed view of Rodney and Amanda. All the lights were on, Rodney was on his back and Amanda was on her knees straddling his cock. Cris's first instinct was to turn and go, but when she attempted to move Lamar held her firmly in place.

Whispering in her ear Lamar said,"It's alright, lets watch for a second."

Cris stood motionless before the crack in the door. As the erotic scene unfolded, Cris felt a strange exhilaration. A thrill coursed through her body at the thought that Rodney and Amanda were unaware of her presence. Cris had never done anything like this before and she felt deviously wicked. Cris could see Rodney's cock gliding in and out of Amanda's well lubricated cunt. The big thick cock was wet from Amanda's cum and very black.

After the first hesitation Lamar felt Cris body relax. Cris was watching now and Lamar sought to press his advantage. Slowly he brought his hands up from Cris's waist to her breast's. Cupping her large braless tits in his hand's Lamar pulled her back against his cock.

"Now isn't it nice to watch," Lamar breathed into her ear.

Cris squeezed her legs together and nodded affirmatively. Cris was soaked, her pussy completely drenched. Never in her entire life had Cris experienced anything this hot. Cris could feel Lamar's massive cock against the crease of her ass. His hand's felt hot against her skin, her nipple's were on fire.

Lamar for his part felt his cock grow stiff as he pinched Cris's nipples. They protruded more than half an inch and were very thick. Lamar loved thick nipples. Pressing his cock against Cris's firm ass only heightened his anticipation of what was surely going to be a great fuck. Lamar literally had to pull Cris away from the door.

Lamar led Cris to the spare bedroom. Wasting little time Lamar then took off his shirt and started undoing his pants.

"Lamar what are you doing, Steve could be here any minute now."

Lamar let his trousers fall to the floor leaving him in boxers. Once again Lamar pulled Cris to him so she could feel his hardness. "Some how I think Steve is going to get a little lost, I gave him the wrong address."

"Your so bad." Then Lamar kissed Cris.

Cris knew she should stop Lamar, but between the liquor and sex show she simply melted in Lamar's arm's. Cris did not resist as Lamar pulled her blouse over her head. Then both lovers in a rush removed the rest of their cloths. Cris was wild with lust as she grasped Lamar's cock.

Lamar for his part was stunned. Sure he had expected Cris's body to be nice, Lamar had seen her in tights, but every thing about the woman was perfect. Pressing up against her Lamar marveled at the firmness of her breast's, the narrowness of her waist, the perfection of her hips.

"Woman you have me so hard, let's get in bed."

"Lamar do you have a condom?'

Pulling back the covers, Lamar climbed into bed before answering. Then beckoning with his hand Lamar said,"no and I don't use them."

Looking at Lamar lying naked against the white sheets only served to confuse things for Cris. Cris was incredibly horny. Steve hadn't satisfied her in some time and now this beautiful man was lying nude before her. Cris took Lamar's hand and joined him in bed. They kissed as Lamar's fingers found there way between Cris's legs.

Cris for her part had taken hold of Lamar's cock and was stroking it. To Cris Lamar's cock was surreal. Long and very thick Cris estimated it was twice as big as Steve's. Looking down at the head of the blue-black cock Cris couldn't imagine how it could fit in any woman.

"Lamar can you ask Rodney if he has one."

"Baby I can't interrupt him now, besides did you see him using one."

"Your right, but I'm not on the pill or anything." Cris tried to catch her breath, Lamar was expertly rubbing her clit, bringing her to the brink of orgasm.

Lamar could sense Cris was close to coming and bringing her right to the point of orgasm, stopped. "Should we stop Cris?"

"No," Cris whimpered as Lamar once again began rubbing her clit. Cris meant to say don't stop rubbing my clit, but any thought of stopping anything was lost with the wave of pleasure she experienced when she came.

"I'm cuming so hard Lamar, oh baby that feels so good."

Lying on his side Lamar watched Cris shake with a powerful orgasm. this women was hot and Lamar had to remind himself not to get involved. Cris pussy was sopping wet and Lamar knew she was ready for cock. Positioning himself over her Lamar placed the tip of his swollen cock against Cris's slit. Lamar began sliding his cock head up and down her wet slit. The lubrication helping to ease his cock into her hot cunt. Looking down at Cris he could see she was biting her lip.

"You okay," Lamar said tenderly as the massive cock head entered her vagina.

"Yes."

"You want me to stop Cris."

"No."

Lamar could see the conflict in Cris's eye's as he drove another two inches into Cris's pussy. Momentarily Lamar had second thoughts, she really was a nice woman, but as he drove the remaining five inches of his cock deep into Cris's pussy all thoughts of stopping disappeared.

"Oh, easy Lamar, god your so big, so good," Cris moaned. Cris had had second thoughts, she worried about Steve, about getting pregnant. All those concerns were rapidly becoming distant worries as Lamar penetrated deeper into her love starved pussy. The liquor and lust combined to justify her actions. Certainly Steve should have know this would happen, he must of wanted it to happen, Cris rationalized. The rationalizations eased her conscience and that made the orgasms even more powerful.

Lamar could sense the change in Cris. Cris had started out as a passive lover, but that had changed. Now Lamar could feel the strength in her legs as Cris tighten them around his body. Lamar felt as if his cock had found the perfect fit. Cris's pussy was tight and lamar could feel her muscles contracting around his cock, the feeling was fantastic. Cris's pussy also accommodated his length perfectly. Every time Lamar buried his cock to the hilt he could feel the bud of her cervix press up against the head of his cock. No woman had ever made Lamar feel this good, not even Cathy.

"Lamar, oh Lamar what are you doing to me? I can't believe this is happening. You make me feel so good. never in my life. Oh Lamar I'm cuming, harder, harder. Oh please, deeper."

Cris was now working hard to have Lamar's cock penetrate even deeper. Lamar's balls were making a slapping sound against Cris's ass. Cris had grabbed both of Lamar's ass cheeks and was pulling him into her with all the force she could muster.

"Dam woman, god dam. You are so sweet." Lamar was now covered with a thin sheen of sweat. Cris too had worked up a sweat, the contact of their hot skins against each other overwhelming. Lamar found Cris's pussy the perfect fit.

Cris for the first time in her life knew what it was like to be completely filled. the tip of Lamar's cock was sending shock waves deep in Cris vagina. More importantly Lamar's incredible girth had her wet slit stretched to it's limits. Cris could feel every vein, every ridge on Lamar's thick member.

Lamar buried his cock to the hilt, trying to hold back the powerful orgasm that was building in his balls. Slowly Lamar began a circular motion with his cock. Lamar didn't pull out more than an inch of his swollen cock as he continued the deep probing of Cris's pussy. Arm's fully extended Lamar looked down on Cris and marveled at her beauty.

"I'm so close, god girl you are something."

Gazing up at Lamar, Cris was speechless. Lamar was like a black Adonis, towering over her. Filling every bit of her with pleasure. Cris had lost count of the number of times she had cum, not to mention the incredible intensity of those orgasms. Now Cris could feel Lamar's cock begin to expand. Cris knew Lamar was going to cum, Cris knew she might get pregnant, but that was something she would deal with latter. Right now she wanted to please this man like he had pleased her.

"Cum I want you to cum baby, cum hard, cum in me now."

Lamar was already close and Cris words caused him to erupt. "Oh fuck, do you feel it girl do you feel my cum?"

"Yes fuck me, Lamar fuck me hard."

Lamar was pumping hard now, forcing his cock even deeper. Cris winced with a mixture of pain and pleasure as lamar's cock contracted with each rush of sperm. Then Cris felt her body convulse and shake as she was over taken with an unbelievable orgasm.

"Oh my god, that is so good, Oh Lamar baby your so good, please yes, oh baby cum, cum, cum." Cris's last words were garbled as her body was racked with pleasure. Lamar too felt extraordinary as the last jets of his fertile sperm were deposited deep in Cris's womb.

Lamar collapsed on top of Cris completely spent. Neither lover wanted to move as they basked in the afterglow of their love making. Cris could not believe how Lamar's cock still filled her up even after he came. cris could also feel the rivulets of cum now flowing out of her pussy. the realization of what had transpired was just starting to sink in, when there was a knock on the door.

"Cris, Cris, your phone honey, it keeps ringing. I think you better answer it.

"I'll be right there Amanda."

To Be Continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds