Lamar's Game Pt. 01

"So what on the DVD?"

"You'll see but first a little wine, while I get things ready."

"Were did you get it?"

"Internet, now get in bed and relax."

Cris was anxious to see what was on the disc, but Steve played it cool. The couple finished one glass of wine, before actually starting the movie. Steve hit the remote and waited. The opening scene started with the a young wife kissing her husband good bye as he left for work. Moments later a tall black man knocked on the door. A repair man he wasted little time making a move on the semi reluctant wife. The blonde appeared half the size of the black guy as he took her in her arms and kissed her.

Steve looked over at Cris who seemed mesmerized by the screen action. Cris was sitting cross legged on the bed, her blouse barely covering her slit. Steve's dick stiffened as he let his gaze drift down to Cris's tanned thighs.

ON screen the black man had lifted the blond's t-shirt and was pawing her tits with large black hands. Cris and Steve had seen their share of late night cable movies, but this was different. The blonde had dropped her hand down to the man's pants and was fumbling with his button. Cris shifted her body as her pussy became damp.

The couple on screen were into heavy kissing and unlike the cable movies, genuinely appeared to be getting into each other. Steve placed his hand on Cris's firm thigh. Steve noted that Cris was so enthralled in the movie she didn't notice. The blonde had unfastened the black man's pants and he was now down to boxers. The blonde had removed her t-shirt and short and was sporting a white thong which accented her ass nicely. Steve slipped his hand closer to Cris's slit.

Cris was completely engrossed in the movie and was finding it difficulty to sit still. The blonde had dropped to her knee's before the Black man who was now sitting on the couch. Then the blonde began pulling down the man's pants. A huge black cock sprung from the black man's boxer's as the girl pulled them down. Cris couldn't believe her eye's and said as much.

"That's fake right."

"I don't think so Cris, it's big isn't it?"

"God yes."

Steve let his finger trail down the edge of Cris's pussy lips. Moisture was already forming there. Cris was turned on by the interracial sex scene and this in turn excited Steve, who continued to push the issue.

"No wonder they say once a woman goes black she can't go back."

Cris didn't answer Steve. The blonde was starting to lick the black studs cock and his cock head was wet with her saliva. The girl was stroking his cock with both hands and continually looked up at the black man for approval.

Steve rubbed his finger across Cris's inflamed clitoris causing her to part her legs even further.

"You know I think Lamar is even bigger than that guy, can you believe it." Steve didn't know why he blurted that out.

"What."

"I mean I've never seen Lamar excited but believe me even soft he's almost as big as that guy."

The blonde had moved up on the couch and was straddling the black man's cock. The blonde then took the huge cock in her hand and began rubbing the head up and down her slit. Little by little she worked the black pole into her cunt.

Cris was having a hard time concentrating, Steve's fingers were rapidly bringing her to the point of orgasm. Further, Steve's last statement hadn't escaped Cris. Cris looked on at the screen and wondered what it would be like to have a large black cock'Lamar's cock buried in her saturated pussy. The blondes demeanor changed as the she enveloped the black shaft completely with her wet cunt.

"Some one sure like this movie," Steve said as he felt Cris tremble with an orgasm. Cris was leaning back against the pillows and her knees were up, her legs wide apart. Steve parted the dark hair of her trimmed bush as he worked his middle finger into her wet slit. Cris's eye's were riveted on the on screen action.

The blonde was crying out with pleasure as she began humping more furiously. Cris was sure the blonde wasn't faking an orgasm as the black man shouted that he too was cuming. Quickly the blonde dismounted and took the shinny black cock into her mouth.

Cris was now stroking Steve's dick and as the blonde pumped more furiously so did she. The blonde pumped hard with both hands, strings of saliva appeared between her mouth and the bulbous head each time she stroked.

"I believe your hooked on black cock girl," the black actor said.

Suddenly Cris felt Steve dick start to spurt. Steve too had been watching the action and imagining it was Cris with the black man, finding it to difficult to control himself, he came.

"Oh Steve, dam, not yet." Cris didn't mean to offend Steve, it was just that she wanted so to make love and here he ws cuming so quickly.

Steve felt like he had been slapped in the face. "I'm sorry babe it's just that the movie was so hot. Don't worry though it's not over. Just watch the movie and I'll be hard in no time."

Cris was still pumping Steve's dick when the black man bellowed like a bull.

"I'm going to cum baby, you want me to cum in your mouth don't you baby." the blonde in response opened her mouth wide as jet after jet of cum irrupted from the massive black cock.

Cris diverted her attention from the screen to her husbands limp dick. Cris compared the black actors cock and was stunned by the differences in size. The blonde was drenched in cum. Large gobs of cum dripped off her lips and on to her breasts. Looking down at her hand she saw the small drops of cum on her hand and her husband's spent dick, god what a difference she thought.

Steve continued touching Cris and now began kissing her sensitive tits. Working his way down between Cris leg's Steve continued kissing and licking Cris. Taking her cit between his lips he felt Cris shudder with pleasure.

The screen changed and now a different black man knocked on another door, this time an oriental woman answered. Cris's put her hands on the back of Steve's head and pulled him even closer. Cris all the while continued watching the action on the screen.

The couple wasted little time taking off their cloths. Steve's tongue and finger felt good and the combination of the movie and Steve brought Cris off again. Steve unfortunately didn't become hard again leaving Cris unfulfilled. Steve finally gave up trying to get hard mumbled something, turned over and went to sleep. Cris continued watching the movie. Cris for the first time in many years let her hand drift between her legs. Masturbating Cris found herself wondering if Lamar was as well hung as the actor. Experiencing her best orgasm of the night Cris turned off the TV and went to sleep, thinking of Lamar.

Chap.10

The next morning Lamar walked into Steve's office. "So Steve how did it go, did you enjoy the DVD?"

With a sheepish grin Steve nodded yes.

"Okay and how about Cris did she like it?"

"Yeah."

"Alright so did you guys have sex or what," Lamar said trying to sound as white as possible. Lamar knew Steve was uncomfortable talking about sex with his wife. For Lamar's game to work though he knew he would have to gain Steve's confidence so he continued forcing the issue.

"Yes we had sex, okay."

"So Cris liked the disk."

"Yes."

"Steve you know I've been thinking about what you said the other day about your wife never going for a threesome, I think your right."

Loosing up Steve said,"no kidding."

I've also been thinking that if you wanted to see her with another guy there is only one way it could ever happen. A threesome might not work, but the right guy might be able to seduce Cris with your help." Lamar was already pretty sure he could seduce Cris, the fun would be getting Steve to help. Steve fell for the bait.

"What are you talking about?"

"Well it seems to me there is danger for you in letting Cris hook up with a stranger."

"Lamar this conversation is pointless."

"Hear me out Steve. Look it's better if you know the guy. First you don't have to worry about the guy getting weird with your wife, you know hurting her. Then there's disease, and you don't want your wife falling for the guy, right."

"Next your going to tell me your the man for the job. Your crazier than I thought, you know that." Steve was finding the conversation rather amusing now.

"Laugh if you want, but you just got through telling me your wife liked the movie and I do think I could seduce her, but you got to help."

"You are so full of shit, Cris and you, no way man, even if I went along."

"Steve all you have to do is give me some space. Like if I ask her to lunch or the beach or anything, you give it the okay."

"Right." Steve was listening now and Lamar continued pressing forward.

"Okay forget I brought it up, but if you change your mind and want to live out your fantasy, let me know. Tonight a couple of my friends are getting together, why don't you and Cris meet up with us. Let me dance with her and flirt a little, we'll see were it goes. You might like it Steve and you will be in control."

Steve was silent for awhile. Steve didn't really know what to say. "Were are you guy's going to meet?"

Lamar forced himself not to smile and gave Steve directions to the club. Leaving the office Lamar told Steve, "oh, why don't you stop off for some wine on the way home. Get Cris a little high and get her to wear something sexy."

Chap.9

That afternoon Steve called Cris and told her he wanted to get together with Lamar and some of his friends for drinks. Cris didn't sound to enthusiastic, but Steve prevailed upon her. Cris for her part felt uncomfortable with seeing Lamar. The night before watching the movie she repeatedly found herself thinking about Lamar. Now Steve wanted to go out with Lamar.

Steve had a glass of wine waiting for Cris when she got home. Cris usually a light drinker was half way through her second glass by the time she exited the shower.

That evening even though Steve had insisted she ware something sexy, she had decided on a rather conservative skirt and matching top. Cris was brushing her hair when Steve asked her to change again.

"I thought you were going to wear something hot for me babe."

"Steve I feel funny wearing something like that in front of your friends besides, I work out with Lamar I don't want him getting the wrong idea."

"Jesus, I'm not asking you to go naked, but I do like to show you off, it turns me on, you know that."

Steve was talking about the Key's, Cris was sure. Steve really liked it when she wore provocative cloths she remembered. "I really don't have anything else," Cris lied.

"Well then at least ditch the grandma bra and panties."

"Grandma bra, what are you saying."

"Just that you can see the out line of that old fashion bra and those big panties. They look old fashion and aren't very flattering, that's all."

Looking in the mirror Cris had a hard time disagreeing with Steve. Unfortunately she had little else she could ware underneath and the shear material of the pale cream outfit might be to revealing. "So I take it you would prefer I wear nothing at all."

Moving close Steve placed his hands around Cris waist and let his hands down to caress her firm ass. "Now that's my girl, take them off it will be our little secret and when we get home I'll ravage you."

"Your not concerned with what your friends might think?"

"I'm sure the club will be dark, besides were all grown ups, it's not a big deal. Please for me."

"Your crazy you know that. All right lets see what it looks like." Cris pulled the top of and then begin unhooking the bra. Letting the c-cup bra fall away, Cris revealed her perfectly shaped breasts to her husband. Her dark brown nipples at attention as usual.

"God I love those tits."

"Steve."

Slipping the blouse back on Cris looked in the mirror. Cris breast's didn't have a hint of sag and her dark nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material. "No way Steve I can wear this."

"Yes way, you look great honey please , now the panties." Steve felt his dick go bone hard. The idea that he was getting his wife to dress like this was almost as big a turn on as watching Lamar flirt with her.

That lost puppy look Steve gave her and the wine broke down her last inhibition. "Alright buster you asked for it don't complain later."

"Complain no way, your looking at one happy man." Steve watched as Cris remove her panties, then slipped on her slacks. The dark outline of her one inch patch of neatly trimmed hair was clearly visible. Even for Steve it was a little much. Cris also noticed and immediately started removing her slacks again. Steve figured she was going to put her panties back on, when Cris disappeared into the bathroom. Cris returned with a razor and shaving cream.

"Would you do the honors sir?" Cris sat down on the edge of the bed and handed the razor to Steve. Spraying some jell foam in her hand, she massaged the foam into her small bush. Finishing she leaned back and spread her legs.

"So Steve what are you waiting for."

Steve was momentarily memorized. Never during the course of his marriage had Cris done anything so brazen. Kneeling down before Cris, Steve gently parted her legs. The sweet sent of soap and Cris's womanhood filled the air. Steve's dick became hard. Gently, Steve began shaving off the neatly trimmed bush. Steve gently moved Cris's labia from side to side as he trimmed around her thick cunt lips. Moisture rapidly collected around the opening to Cris's vagina.

A sigh escaped Cris's lips as Steve let his fingers brush across her clit. Steve wiped the rest of the foam away, all the while massaging Cris's clit. Cris leaned forward and placing her hands on the bach of Steve's head, urging him closer to her pussy.

Steve moved closer noting the gathering moisture on Cris's pussy. then he let his tongue flick out so that he barely Brushed Cris's clit with it. Cris moaned. With both hands Steve parted her cunt lips and let tongued her entire slit. Cris began to tremble. Steve continued this action and just before she came Steve abruptly stopped.

"Steve please, what are you doing, don't stop."

"Sorry babe, but it's late, when we get back I'll finish the job."

"Job, i don't care if were late, come back here."

"No, I want you good and hot all night. I'm going to tease you all night. Now hurry and get dressed."

Cris reluctantly put on her cloths. Cris had been so close to orgasm, she was completely frustrated. On the other hand she liked the way Steve was teasing her. For what ever reason Steve seemed different and Cris found it exciting. Steve for his part was only acting out based on some story he had read . In the story the husband wanted his wife to have sex with another man, so he purposely would bring his wife to the brink of orgasm, then leave her unfulfilled. The idea being the wife would more easily succumb to temptation. To Steve it was an innocent game.

Chap.11

On the drive over to the club Cris shifted in her seat. Although she had tried to remove the wetness between her legs, Cris's slit was impossibly wet. The combination of wine and Steve's teasing had left Cris hot.

Steve too was excited, so far the night had gone perfectly. Steve really didn't know what to expect at the club, it was as if he was being swept head long into his fantasy. The lines were blurred and the three glass of wine only made the situation more obscure.

The club was all the way across town and when the couple arrived they hesitated before entering. The neighborhood was predominately black and there were a couple of large black men standing at the door.

"I don't know about this Steve you sure this is the place."

"These were the directions Lamar gave us, I guess we should go on in."

The couple were exiting the car when Lamar walked up.

"Hi there, glad I walked up when I did. Steve Amanda is inside."

"Is Gary here too."

"Lamar gave Cris a look, like, do I have to spell it out to him. Cris answered for Lamar.

"I think Amanda is here with someone else." The look she gave Steve said it all.

"Steve you won't say anything to Gary will you."

"No, my lips are sealed."

Cris was a little surprised. Steve didn't seem the least bit bothered with the fact that her best friend was stepping out on her husband. Cris wondered how Steve would handle things when he learned that Amanda's new man was Black.

"Hey long time no see woman, what no hug hello for your work out buddy." Before Cris could react Lamar scooped her up in his arms and gave her a good squeeze. Cris gave a friendly hug back.

Looking over Cris's shoulder at Steve Lamar gave him a wink. Then pressing his manhood against Cris said, "Steve you are one lucky guy." All the while holding Cris against him.

Cris could feel Lamar's rock hard pecks pressing up against her harding nipples through the sheer material of her blouse. Lamar's body seemed to melt against her. This was more than a friendly huge and it was right in front of Steve. Flushed, Cris let her arm's drop to her sides signaling an end to the embrace.

Keeping his arm around Cris waist, Lamar lead the couple to a large both were Rodney and Amanda were sitting. Amanda was clearly upset that Steve had witnessed her association with Rodney.

Cris watched for Steve's reaction and was surprised at how cool he was. Steve gave Amanda a peck hello and complemented her on the way she looked. Turning to Rodney Steve said it was a pleasure to meet him and that he had heard good things about him at work. Steve couldn't have made Amanda feel more comfortable. With in minutes every one at the booth was laughing and having a good time.

Looking around the club Cris realized There were few white persons save for for several women who were there with black men. Steve was the only white male in the whole club. The booth they were sitting in was small and rather dark. Horse shoe shaped Steve was between Amanda and Cris. Lamar sat to Cris's left on the end. Lamar left to order drinks when a huge black man approached the sitting couple and asked Cris to dance.

"She'd love to," Steve said, nudging Cris out of the both.

Giving Steve a dirty look Cris reluctantly stood up and joined the man for a dance. The dance floor was small and crowded. A fast number Cris necessarily had to dance close to the man. The man leaned over and introduced himself as Julian. Julian was at least 6'6" and 250 pounds Cris estimated. The first thing she noticed about Julian was his beautiful green eye's, which held Cris with a long stair. Dancing with Julian Cris noted that he moved gracfully for such a big man and his smile was intoxicating.

After the song was over Julian thanked Cris and she returned to the table. On the way back to the table Cris looked back over her shoulder at Julian, ther was something about him that was diffrent. Julian smiled at her again and raised a glass in a toast like manned. Caught stairing Cris quikly turned around and ran into a man standing by the bar, who putting his arm out blocked her path.

"How about a drink sweetness."

"I'm sorry but I already have one back at the table," Cris said indicating the booth with Steve sitting in it.

"Now I know you'd rather be having a drink with me than that skinny peckerwood, would you baby."

Before Cris could respond Lamar came to her rescue.

"Hey man who you calling a peckerwood."

"Shit brother I thought she was with the white dude, sorry I should of know. Sorry miss."

Taking Cris by the arm Lamar escorted her back to the table.

"Maybe having you and Steve meet us here was a bad idea Cris. Most of the white women who come here are looking for black guys and he thought you were on the prowl."

"But he thought I was with Steve and still hit up on me."

"He probably thought you were one of these white couples were the husband likes to watch."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds