Lamar's Game Pt. 01

"Steve?"

"Yeah babe, go ahead and have fun, I'm surfing on the net any way."

"You sure you don't mind."

"No I insist, I'll talk to you later, now go." Steve hung up abruptly and Cris handed the phone back to Lamar.

"Alright it's your idea, so were are you taking me Mr. Dubois."

"I know just the place Mrs. Harris, jump in."

The restaurant was italian, Cris's favorite. Small and casual, with great atmosphere, the meal was perfect. Over the course of the evening the couple spoke about everything from art work to music. To Cris it seemed that Lamar's interest paralleled her own, the same books, sports, even dancing. Time flew as she spoke with Lamar and before Cris knew it the restaurant was closing.

"God it's 11 o'clock Lamar I really need to get going."

"Your right, sorry it's just your so easy to talk to. I really enjoyed tonight. Steve is a very lucky man. Would you mind if we stopped by Rodney's on the way to the gym I need to pick up his application."

"That's fine, but I really can't stay long."

"Oh, you won't have to get out of the car," said Lamar. Not for what I have in mine, thought Lamar.

Pulling up to Rodney's house Lamar left the motor running and walked up to the front door. At first Cris wasn't paying attention, then she noticed the white Mercedes parked in the drive way, Amanda's Mercedes. Glancing over at Lamar she saw him standing by the front door. Then after a few moments Lamar turned away from the door with a smile on his face. Shaking his head as he approached the car, Cris lowered her window.

"Is everything all right."

"For Rodney it is." Lamar climbed into the Porsche.

"What do you mean Lamar?"

"Rodney appears to be entertaining if you know what I mean. Based on the sounds coming from inside, I thought it best to wait till later to get the application."

Cris didn't mention that the white car belonged to Amanda. In fact Cris was speechless. Amanda her best friend was inside having sex with a man she just met, she just didn't know what to say.

Pulling out Lamar decided to push the situation. Lamar knew Rodney was successful in taking Amanda home. After all Rodney had called him during dinner per plan.

"Cris isn't that your friend's car, Amanda."

"Yes."

"That's what I thought, is she married?"

"Yes."

"Interesting, do you know if Rodney is her first black lover?"

"I don't know," Cris answered, stunned with the recent turn of events.

"Please don't think I'm egotistical, but I knew Amanda was interested in black men the first time I met her. As a black man it's a thing you learn about white women." Lamar gave Cris a penetrating gaze as if to say, your interested too."

Cris was tempted to ask if she fell in that category, but at the last minute thought better of it. "I don't believe that for a second Lamar. How in the world can you say that."

"Look I'm sorry, I told you what I felt when I met Amanda. I told you what I heard at Rodney's door. At least with Amanda I was right. Will you give me that."

Cris didn't answer. Lamar had a slight smile on his face, and she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of an affirmation.

Pulling up to Cris's car, Lamar said."Cris one more thing, and please don't take offense."

"What is it Lamar?"

"I really had a nice time this evening, I hope we can talk again."

Again Cris didn't know what to say. Cris reached for the door handle when Lamar tapped her shoulder. Turning towards Lamar Cris was totally surprised when Lamar kissed her. Lamar had taken her face gently in his hand and gave her a slow, soft kiss.

"Good night Cris."

Speechless Lamar looked into her eye's and kissed her again. This time his tongue gently entered her mouth. Cris felt her tongue intertwine with Lamar's. Breaking the kiss quickly Cris tried to gain her composure.

"Lamar I can't, don't ever do that again." Cris quickly got out of the car and almost ran to hers. Cris was trembling all over, making it difficult to place the key in the ignition. Never in all of her years of marriage had anything like that happened. Starting the car, Cris drove away without looking back at Lamar. Halfway home Cris realized her panties were soaked with excitement.

Things were working perfectly for Lamar. the fact that Rodney had seduced Amanda was a stroke of luck. No doubt, Amanda would be singing the praises of interracial sex loud and clear tomorrow. While Lamar didn't know Amanda's husband, if he was anything like Steve Harris he would be unable to compete with Rodney.

Watching Cris drive off, Lamar reached down and grabbed his cock. Stiff with excitement, Lamar savored the moment. Yes he thought the chase was everything. Cris Harris was a fine trophy, one he would relish taking.

Chap. 7

Steve had visited several sites on the internet waiting up for Cris. Now that Lamar had come into the picture, Steve became fascinated with interracial sites that featured pictures and movies. Steve found that for a small fee he had unlimited access to all kinds of material. Perhaps what surprised Steve the most was the prolific amount of material dealing with white married women having sex with black men. Steve jerked off twice waiting for Cris. On both occasions he fantasized it was Cris who was getting fucked by the well hung Black guy. Hearing the garage door, Steve quickly shut down the computer.

Cris walked into the bathroom and quickly started undressing. The door was partially open abd Steve watched his wife undress.

"What no hello."

"I'm sorry I just want to get out of these gym cloths and shower."

Cris's dark nipples were thick and always at attention. Even though Steve had jerked off twice earlier, he felt his dick hardening.

"So did Lamar flirt with you?"

There was a long silence as Cris seemed to ignore the question, while turning on the shower. "No, why do you say that?" Cris knew she had nothing to hide, knew she should tell Steve what happened, but for what ever reason kept the kiss to herself.

"Lamar has quite the reputation at the office as a ladies man." Steve didn't know if Lamar had a reputation or not. Wanting to stir things up he lied.

"Really." Cris said, entering the shower. Cris wanted Steve to stop asking questions. Hoping the shower would silence him, Cris relaxed under the hot water.

Steve walked into the bathroom and decided to stir things up further. "Yeah all the girls at the office are after him. After seeing him at the gym it's understandable."

Cris was soaping her slit. The moisture between her legs was real, she thought, as her finger slipped inside her pussy. God just one kiss and he had gotten her so wet. Cris heard only part of what Steve was saying.

"What did you say, Steve."

Poking his head into the shower, he caught Cris with her hand between her legs.

"Need some help honey?"

"No, what were you saying." Cris tried to act as if she was just soaping herself.

"I saw Lamar at the gym, You wouldn't believe how big that guy is." Steve lied again, he never saw Lamar nude, but wanted to see Cris's reaction.

"I don't know if all black guys are that big but Lamar lives up to the myth. He's huge."

Cris couldn't believe the conversation she was having with her husband. Here she was feeling guilty about what had happened earlier with Lamar and now her husband was telling her how desirable Lamar was.

"Steve why are you telling me this." Cris was genuinely puzzled by Steve's comments.

"No reason sweetheart just curious to see if he flirted with you. You are beautiful after all and any man would like a chance with you even a guy like Lamar."

"Thank you honey, but wouldn't you be jealous if Lamar flirted with me?"

"No not really, for some reason it excites me to know you are desired by other men."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but no flirting." Cris was happy when Steve closed the shower door, ending the conversation. Cris hand drifted between her legs again. Closing her eye's she tasted Lamar's kiss again.

Steve's dick shrank as he left the bathroom. It was as if Cris had dowsed him with cold water, Lamar apparently was a dud. Dam Steve thought, surly Lamar must of come on to Cris, over dinner. Steve resigned himself that in the future, he would have to find a way to encourage Lamar without being obvious.

When Cris got into bed Steve was already asleep and snoring. Cris laid there for sometime, unable to sleep. Cris decided that the best thing for everyone involved was for her to avoid Lamar. That met no more Tybo classes and for now even the gym. Looking over at Steve sleeping Cris knew she was making the right decision.

Cris was startled from her thoughts by the phone ringing.

"Hi Cris this is Jeff, sorry to bother you but I was getting worried about Amanda. Do you know were she's at."

"Jeff I just left her at the restaurant, she should be getting home soon."

"It's just that she didn't answer her cell, okay, I'll try again thanks."

Cris got up quietly and dialed Amanda's cell. Several rings later Amanda answered. "Amanda, Jeff just called I told him I left you at the restaurant. You better get home girl."

"Thanks Cris I owe you one, wait till I tell you what happened."

"Amanda I have a pretty good idea, now get home."

Chap 8

The next day at work Lamar decided to test the water with Steve. Lamar wanted to know what Cris had said to Steve. Lamar lit his computer and networked into Steve's. Amazing, Lamar thought, how can the guy get anything done, Steve was on another interracial site. Lamar closed the window and walked over to Steve's office.

Entering Steve's office quietly he caught Steve looking at some interracial picks.

'Hi Steve, i see you got a thing for interracial picks."

Steve turned three different shades of red, as he quickly closed the window.

"Hi Lamar I didn't hear you come in."

"You know Steve you could get in some serious trouble if management found out about your surfing."

"Oh I was just playing around."

"Hey you don't have to worry about me Steve. by the way have you ever tried the Literotica site. they have some great stories." Lamar knew that Steve had been visiting the site.

"No is it good?"

"Very good they have all kinds of stories, interracial and slut wife stories. I of course like the interracial stories the most. I have this thing for white women, if you know what I mean. How about you, what are your favorites?"

"I don't know, I'll have to read some and see." Steve was becoming exceedingly uncomfortable with the conversation.

Lamar sensed Steve's discomfort, and quickly moved to allay his feelings."Steve I have to tell you, you are one lucky man. That wife of yours is a beautiful woman. I'll tell you if it was anyone else's wife I would have been all over her. Any chance you two swing like in the stories?"

"No."

"Wow man sorry, I didn't mean to make you up tight. I didn't realize you were so sensitive on the issue, it's just the stories and all I thought you were hip." Lamar plead his innocence with all his skill and it worked.

"No Lamar I'm not angry man, it's just I never had this conversation with anyone before. Besides Cris would never go for something like that."

"Oh I see, the wife is the conservative one. Without prying Steve, is she hot in bed, I mean sometimes the pretty one's are cold." Lamar had gained Steve's confidence and now intended to exploit it.

"No that's not the problem."

"What then?"

"Well you know things just get boring if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I got you now, well maybe you should try to spice things up, change things."

"Lamar, your single, it's easier said then done."

"Well why not try some of the things those guy's do in the stories."

"No way Cris would go for any of those idea's."

Sensing he would get no further with Steve, Lamar decided to withdraw. "Yeah, well I got to get back to work, I'll see you later."

After Lamar left Steve decided to check the Literotica site. Lamar wasn't a bad guy at all, Steve thought, as he clicked around the site. Steve quickly settled into the loving wives stories.

Lamar smiled, boy that didn't take long as he checked Steve's computer. This game was rapidly becoming great fun.

Earlier, Cris woke that morning as Steve was leaving to the office. Cris grabbed a cup of coffee, before taking her shower. Turning on the hot water, the phone rang, it was Amanda.

"Hello Cris is Steve home?"

"No , left for work."

"Cris how did you know?"

"Duh, Amanda your car was in parked in his driveway and Lamar could hear you all the way outside."

"I'm surprised the whole neighborhood didn't hear me. My god what that man did to me. Cris everything they say about black men at least were Rodney is concerned is true. Oh, and don't believe that old stories about size doesn't matter. Believe me size does matter."

"Amanda I don't believe you, your married. How the heck did you end up at his place."

"Cris it happened so fast. During the class we spoke, Rodney is very nice and handsome, well you saw him. Anyway after class he invited me to join him with a couple of other people for a drink. Jeff had to work late so I figured why not. One drink led to another, then he invited me over to his house. I said yes, i don't know what came over me."

"So you went to his house just like that?"

"Sort of, once we got to his place we didn't make it to the bedroom. He kissed me and the next thing I knew we were naked. Cris he's twice as big as Jeff and talk about hard. I came so many times I lost count."

"Your not going to see him again are you?"

"This afternoon."

"Your kidding right."

"Cris are you not listening, this was the best sexual experience of my life. I'm not satisfied with just once, besides what were you doing with Lamar?"

"Nothing we just got something to eat and we were on our way home, when he stopped by Rodney's."

"I told you he was interested and nothing happened right?"

"No not really."

"Cris your not giving me the whole story, this is your friend , now come clean girl friend."

"Amanda if you say anything I'll kill you."

"My lips are sealed."

"We kissed."

"And."

"And, nothing. We kissed is all."

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Yes."

"Does he have a big cock."

"Amanda I just got through telling you we just kissed. I didn't feel him up. From what I've seen in the gym though he is pretty big." Cris didn't mention her conversation with her husband regarding Lamar's huge cock.

"Well if it's anything like Rodney's your in for a big treat."

"Amanda no way, I'm married and plan to stay married."

"Okay but you don't know what your missing. I've got to run, by the way in case Jeff ever asks we had lunch right."

"Yes, I really don't believe you. What happened to Mrs Righteous?"

"She's found a new toy is all, bye."

Cris was about to get in the shower when the phone rang again.

"Amanda what now."

"Cris it's Lamar."

Caught completely off guard all Cris could manage was a hi.

"Look about last night, I want to apologize I shouldn't have kissed you. My behavior was out of line, I don't know what came over me, I mean I do know, but promise never to do it again."

Cris was surprised by Lamar's apology and felt that perhaps she had led him on. "Lamar it wasn't all your fault, I'm as much to blame as you, but it can never happen again."

"It's just, one minute I'm looking into your eye's and the next thing I knew I had to kiss you."

There was complete silence as Cris tried to figure out what to say. Cris wanted to say that that's exactly what happened to her. At the same time Cris didn't want to provoke Lamar. Before she could answer though Lamar added.

"You going to the gym tonight?"

Relieved she didn't have to answer the previous question, Cris answered,"yes."

"Good then I'll see you tonight."

After Lamar hung up Cris felt strange. Cris had tried to put an end to the flirtation and Lamar seemed sincere, yet in her heart she knew it wasn't. Getting into the shower she started thinking about what Amanda had said. Closing her eye's she imagined what it would be like to have sex with a really big cock. A black cock. Cris felt her pussy moisten as she brought herself off.

Later that afternoon Lamar walked into Steve's office. Steve was sitting at his desk when Lamar placed a DVD on his desk. "Steve I just burned this over lunch. Enjoy, but please don't tell Cris were you got it. I would be embarrassed. Tell Cris you burned it okay."

"Lamar what is it?"

"You wanted a little spice in your sex life this will do it. X rated clip of some hot sex scenes, the blond actress is incredible."

"Really. Cris and I have never seen one of these. I guess I never had the courage to go into an adult video store and rent one. Cris might not go for it."

"Steve it's easy. Tonight after gym open a bottle of wine, lights low. romantic, then tell her you have a surprise. I guarantee a good result."

"Thanks Lamar, I believe I'll give it a try."

Good Lamar thought and your wife will get a good look at some large black cock. Lamar didn't bother to tell Steve it was an interracial DVD. "Got to run see you at the gym."

Chap 9

Cris showed up at the gym just as Steve got there.

"Hi babe, I have a surprise for us tonight."

"What is it Steve?"

"You'll have to wait and see, got to change see you later." Steve had the DVD in his bag, but hadn't previewed it yet. Steve was excited at the prospect of showing the X-rated movie to his wife and could hardly wait. On the way home from the gym he promised himself he would stop and buy some wine.

Lamar was already in the weight room when Cris entered. Cris spotted him right away. Lamar was dressed in a muscle shirt and tights. Lamar was talking to Debbie. Debbie was wearing her a halter top which showed a lot of cleavage. Debbie's tight's were short and accented her well sculptured thighs. Lamar and Debbie were engrossed in conversation and hadn't noticed Cris much to her chagrin.

Lamar had spotted Cris at the door and purposely ignored her. Openly flirting with Debbie he wanted to make Cris jealous. Debbie looked good tonight and Lamar decided he would fuck her tonight. After all Debbie had been after him for awhile. While Debbie wasn't really his type, she would suit his needs. Lamar waited and followed Cris's movements in the mirror.

Cris did one set of bench press and tried to play it cool, but when neither Lamar or Debbie noticed her she decided to walk over to them. "HI Debbie, Lamar what's up."

Debbie gave Cris the can't you see I'm busy butt out look before graciously answering. "Oh hi Cris, Lamar was showing me some knew exercises. What are you doing?" Lamar didn't say anything.

"Same old stuff, how are you Lamar."

"Okay Cris just trying to get a workout in."

The silence that followed Lamar's comment made Cris feel like a third cog and she mumbled something and went back to her routine. Cris tried to ignore the pair, but found it impossible to do so. Cris again was angry with Debbie and now with Lamar. How could he like that bimbo Cris thought. Catching herself, Cris had to remind herself that she was married. I'm acting like a school girl. Lamar and I have talked, it's time to move on and forget about him. Cris promised herself she would try.

Cris hurried through her work out and met Steve on the way out.

"Cris, I'm going to make a quick stop for some wine, how about you put something sexy on."

Totally unexpected it was just the thing Cris needed for her flagging spirit's. "Really so your feeling a little sexy. Something tells me you really don't need the wine handsome."

"I have a surprise you, see you at home."

At home Cris showered and put on a silk top and nothing else. When Steve got home he brought in the wine and the DVD. Then he proceeded to the shower. Upon exiting the shower Cris handed him a glass of wine.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds