Latent Obsession

"Yes!" His wife loudly answered. "I'm right here!"

Jonas left his hiding spot and headed towards them like he didn't know what happened; Stacy was already back on her feet, fixing her short skirt, regaining her composure, while Tyrone stood still, with a mixed expression of fear and guilt.

"Is everything alright?" Jonas pretended. "I looked for you everywhere..."

"Oh, I-I was just..." Stacy blushed, thinking of a good excuse. "I-I got lost ... T-Tyrone was ... huh ... W-We were..."

Jonas was a bit surprised she didn't tell on the boy, who just moments ago tried to force himself onto her.

"Never mind, honey..." Stacy started walking. "I am very tired and my feet are killing me ... I think we better leave ... I will wait for you in the car."

***

"What the hell just happened?" Jonas asked the boy, after his wife left.

"Nothing, man ... Didn't your wife tell you that?" The teenager laughed, neglecting to tell the husband that he had almost raped her. "Did you expect that bombshell wife of yours to be bouncing up and down my big nigger cock back here? Did you want her to have a sore, stretched cunt, filled to the hilt with my boiling black cum, so you could eat her after and finally know what a real man tastes like?"

"That's absurd!" The kid had crossed the line. "Are you fucking insane?"

"Oh, really? How come you have a hard on, then?" The black fucker pointed at the husband's pants, still laughing. "A tiny boner, but a boner nonetheless..."

"I don't have to stand here and listen to this shit..." Jonas turned his back on the boy, ashamed to be confronted with the truth, and started walking away.

"Hey, man, I'm sorry ... I am just messing with you..." Tyrone followed him. "You are right ... Stacy is a nice girl; she won't fall for someone like me ... I tried to hit on her, but she didn't allow me ... Let me make it up to you, I'll drive you two home..."

"I don't think so..." Jonas replied; the last thing he wanted was to give an opportunity to finish what he had started.

"Come on, I could really use the ride back..." He insisted. "Besides, you are in no shape to be driving at all..."

That was actually true; Jonas had planned to stay at the hotel, but since his wife wanted to go home he needed someone to drive them back, and there was no one left.

"No funny stuff!" The husband warned the boy.

"Sure ... You are the boss..." Tyrone cynically smiled and accompanied Jonas to the parking lot. "I haven't screwed for a week, so I'll have a nice load to blow inside that hot bitch tonight..." The teenager kept thinking.

***

By the time they got to the car, Stacy was already sleeping at the backseat. Jonas checked on her, to make sure she was fine, then hopped onto the passenger's seat, while Tyrone got into the front and drove them out.

The husband watched him for some time, to see if he would try something; he even adjusted the rearview mirror to his position, so he could check on Stacy and prevent the black teenager from staring at his wife. After a while, he slowly drifted to sleep, as the alcohol finally started affecting him.

***

When Jonas finally woke up, he immediately realized he was still in the car. Their SUV was parked in a dark, deserted alley and the driver's seat was empty. He heard something coming from the backseat and directed his gaze to the rearview mirror. The husband was a bit dumbfounded when he saw both Tyrone and Stacy casually talking and laughing. He remained motionless for a moment, watching them carry on. What in the hell was going on?

Then, he saw them kissing.

Jonas gasped as he watched them kissing. It wasn't a friendly little peck either. It was a face-sucking monster of a kiss that seemed to go on forever. The husband sat there in a state of shock as he watched on helplessly. Realizing that he had stopped breathing, he silently gasped and took a deep, shuddering breath as he tried to figure what to do. Not very long ago, his wife was almost crying out rape, now she was getting intimate with no-one other than their hoodlum black neighbor.

"Too bad you aren't awake to see this, man..." The boy laughed while he groped the blond wife. "You would witness your hot and sexy wife being fucked like a cheap ho by the biggest cock you'll ever see!"

"Cut it out, Tyrone!" His wife reprehended him. "That little stunt you pulled at the party almost got us busted ... Now, let's go ... You already had your fun ... Jonas might wake up any minute..."

Tyrone then knelt in front of Stacy as if he was going to help her up but instead he spoke to her in a quiet voice and said, "Now then my little slut, I've watched you looking at my cock bulge all night, so let me see what you've got hidden under those clothes before we leave ... I know your husband hasn't fucked you since you arrived in the hotel so that pussy of yours must now be ready for filling..."

Tyrone then started to unfasten the buttons on Stacy's dress starting at the neck. Even though she was conscious, and able to struggle, she didn't. As each button was loosened, more of Stacy's beautiful body was on show and Jonas could see the lust in his eyes. To be honest, the sight of his wife's lovely tits and the effect it was having on the boy was making his own cock stand to attention.

Tyrone's fingers inched there way between the crease of her top, and he savagely ripped the thin material apart. The small buttons that held her top together scattered in no particular direction. Tyrone's tongue hung out of his mouth as he drooled in anticipation.

Before she could roll away from him, he turned her around facing him, his mouth came down on her breasts. Her breasts barely fit within his hands as he squeezed and groped them, pinching her erect nipples between nibbling teeth. Franticly, Tyrone moved back and forth from one breast to the other, probably wishing his mouth was bigger.

Tyrone pulled the dress open revealing Stacy's in her full glory. "My, my..." Said Tyrone. "No bra nor panties ... Such a naughty girl..." His hands were squeezing her large, firm breasts in such a way that his fingers always finished on the ends of her nipples, stretching them. While he was doing this Stacy's tongue was licking across her lips and she was clearly turned on by what was being done to her.

Tyrone then sucked and chewed at each nipple until they were hard and standing up at least half an inch. He then started to run his tongue down Stacy's stomach until he reached her navel. By this time Stacy's breathing was a lot faster. The boy lifted her hips and pulled the dress out of the way, revealing the neatly trimmed blonde hair on her cunt. The wetness glistening on her pubic hair was a clear indication of Stacy's excitement.

God, she was magnificent! Both men felt it. Her skin was so perfectly soft and smooth. Her body so firm and perfectly shaped. Her waist was tiny, but her hips curved out gracefully. Tyrone shoved her back onto the seat, sitting her down on the edge, facing him. He opened her knees wide, giving him a clear view of her luscious cunt.

Tyrone then pulled her fanny lips apart with his thumbs exposing the luscious pinkness of Stacy's ripe fanny. He inserted two long fingers into her beautiful vagina, and started sawing them in and out.

"Listen, man," the kid said, like he knew Jonas was awake. "Can you hear how wet your wife is? Listen to the slurp as I move my fingers in and out of her pretty swamp."

Every word was like a whiplash across Jonas' back.

Tyrone removed his soaking fingers and put them under the husband's nose, who was still pretending to be asleep. "Smell that, Nipple-dick," the black teenager laughed. "I bet you've never seen your wife this excited ... I bet you've never smelled so much cunt juice in your life..."

It was true; Jonas had never seen Stacy nearly this aroused. By now, the sight and feel and fragrance of Stacy's cunt had been more than enough to make me hard.

"Fortunately, for you, there's a man here who can please her," he said and began removing his shirt.

Stacy was in turmoil; Tyrone pushed her legs apart as he knelt between them; an involuntary moan escaped her lips as she felt his hand on her inner thighs. His hands slid slowly up over the curve of her ass, gripping and groping forcefully before working the back of her short skirt up over the solid slopes of her asscheeks.

He leaned down and placed his nose up against her mound and inhaled deeply. The scent of arousal was unmistakable as he began to gently lick her.

"Oh, baby ... Oh, yes!" Stacy shivered as she felt the cool air on her hot pussy, and she moaned with delight as she felt his tongue make contact with her.

"Oh, God! Yes!" She cried as he dove face first into her; using his tongue like an examination probe, he explored every millimeter of her femininity and savored the taste along the way. He plunged his tongue into her deeper and deeper, leaving no region neither ignored nor neglected. His tongue teased her labia and massaged her clit, while his finger slid deep up inside of her. Stacy's response was to slip her hands under her dress and massage her nipples, while grinding her pussy into his face.

He slowly circled his tongue inside of her and gently massaged her clit, as he clamped his hands firmly around her waist. She moaned with delight as he continued to feed on her femininity.

"Oh, baby ... Oh, you're so good ... Oh, God ... Oh, please ... Honey ... Oh, please, baby," Stacy cried as she felt it begin to build inside of her.

Tyrone responded by clamping his hands to her ass and feasting on her pussy like a starving man. His tongue went into overdrive, fueled by desiring his mouth where it was right now, between the legs of the stunning wife.

"Oh God ... Oh Yes! Oh Fuck!" Stacy yelled as a volcano of pleasure erupted inside of her and waves of pleasure flowed through her entire body. Tyrone lapped up all of her juices and then, rising up to meet her, kissed her deeply on the mouth. Stacy could taste her flavor on his tongue as she gently sucked it.

"I can't let this happen." Stacy said, breaking the kiss and trying to twist away from his forceful grip.

"OW!" She yelped, feeling the palm of his hand come down on her ass.

"I'm going to spank that fine ass of yours until you learn your position, slut!" Tyrone slurred.

"No, I don't think I'm going to let you do that." Stacy said regretting the words instantly.

Tyrone's first blow connected with a resounding slap, the second she caught. However, she wasn't able to avoid the following several ones.

Tyrone's clumsy attempts to feel her up began again in earnest. Feeling his way along her smooth thighs until his hand was completely hidden under her dress. As his fingers massaged her clit, Stacy gasped into Tyrone's mouth, and her body jerked beneath him. Tyrone's second hand was busy kneading her breasts, pinching her nipples between his fingers; rough lips crushed hers in a grinding manner.

Stacy's mouth accepted the probing kiss, her tongue licking the underside of his. Tyrone's hands began to explore Stacy firm body, down her slim waist and over her hips. His caresses were neither smooth nor planned out. He was awkward in his approach, clumsy like an average teenager would be.

Tyrone's mouth was torturing her nipples in a barbaric manner. His knees had worked between her legs prying them apart. Attempts to close her legs just brought him in closer; her pounding fists on his back had no effect on him. He continued kneading and sucking her tits like it was his first and last time. She obviously could feel his cock through his pants.

"Oh shit, Tyrone ... It really does feel huge," she whispered, her hands leaving his arms and reaching for some leverage as he pushed his bulge even tighter into the warm, yielding crevice between her legs. Tyrone's only response was to lean farther over her shoulder and begin nuzzling her mouth with his own, sucking at her lips, his hands sliding underneath her top to begin feeling and fondling her bare titflesh.

"It feels like a fucking arm down there," Stacy continued. The rock hard cock trapped by his pants rubbed against her vagina, twitching and pulsating against her. Seemed like she could feel its heat through the pants and felt herself giving in, forgetting the fight.

Tyrone released Stacy's breasts, and began dropping his clothes. Stacy's skirt was bunched up around her waist revealing her wetness. Her top rested under her firm breasts forcing them alluringly upward. Handprints adorned her flesh and the kid's saliva oozed downward from her erect nipples to her flat stomach.

Tyrone quickly kicked off his shoes and was unbuckling and dropping his pants. He stepped out of them, covered only by an oversized pair of boxer shorts. Despite their looseness, they were tented out by an enormous bulge. Slowly, Tyrone lowered his shorts, exposing first a thick cloud of fluffy, light brown pubes. Then the root of his manhood became visible: it was incredibly thick, stretching four inches across.

Tyrone maneuvered in a way that Stacy's face was within a foot of his crotch. It was hard not to see the contrast; the black boy's soft dick was thicker than Jonas' hard-on was long. The difference in their manhood was a painfully obvious fact for the white husband. Then, the teenager resumed peeling down his shorts. The enormous length of his soft penis went on and on.

Finally, when the top of the shorts had almost reached Tyrone's knees, the ridge came into view betokening the appearance of the enormous, circumcised head. The head mushroomed out, and added another two inches of length. Tyrone finally dropped his pants to the floor. His dick softly swayed, all twelve incredibly thick inches of it.

The huge dick did not hang straight down, because it was projected out away from his body by the equally incredible testicles that supported it. Half again as large as jumbo eggs, they sat tightly in an enormous, downy sac.

Stacy's large breasts were heaving in anticipation; she knew what was about to come. She was about to be raped. All Jonas could hear was her breathing as Tyrone stripped off. She was terrified at what she saw. She had never seen a body so black and well defined. She clearly did not think she could handle such a cock, despite her pussy having got wetter and wetter at the prospect. Involuntarily, the words came out of her mouth: "It's unbelievable! You're enormous!"

Stacy was panting, looking up at her attacker. Her pert big naked breasts were heaving with fear and desire. She looked down at the enormous weapon that was about to split her into two. "Please, Tyrone... Please, don't fuck my pussy with that big black cock of yours!" She pleaded.

Tyrone was, of course, having none of it. He considered her a bitch that was born to handle his cock. Certainly, he hadn't come across a woman of such beauty and was looking forward to fucking the living daylights out of her. He fixedly stared at her perfect body for a few moments and got a massive erection. The swelling in his cock was driving him insane; he looked like he had to have it buried inside the gorgeous blond wife.

"Bitch, you are going to fuck my big black cock in that tight, little, married pussy of yours. You are gonna make your husband so proud that you can take such a dick. I bet his dick is nowhere near as big as mine, is it?"

"Please, no ... Your dick is so much bigger ... It's almost three times bigger ... I just don't think I can handle it. Please, stop..." Stacy answered demurely, in that submissive sweet way that came so naturally to her. "Please, please, let me go ... I'll give you anything, more money than you ever dreamed of ... Don't rape me! Please, don't rape me!"

"All I want is your cherry, bitch..." was his only response. "Now, shut up and lie back!"

She tried to roll up in a ball and protect herself, but it was no use; the boy enjoyed her struggles. He slapped her again, not as hard as before, but painful enough to keep her still. Jonas was desperate; he should have put an end to this ordeal a long time ago, but he couldn't.

"Oh, God, you're much too big for me. You'll kill me. Please let me go, please!"

"Don't' worry, bitch," Tyrone replied, as he got back down on top of her. "You'll take what I've got, and you'll thank God for every inch of it ... You're about to find out what a real man can do for a woman ... And look at your sleepy excuse for a husband ... If he was awake, I bet he would probably be harder than he had ever been before ... It looks like it takes the sight of a real man to turn him on..." He then turned to Jonas' direction. "All right, Nipple-dick, too bad you can't jack yourself off while I give your wife the kind of fucking she'll never get from you..."

Jonas couldn't move.

"Now, reach down, my little slut, take my cock and put it in your pussy ... I want you to feel the weapon that is about to fuck you...

Stacy had grabbed Tyrone's cock and, instinctively, as any black cocking loving whore would do, she lined up the head of his dick against the fleecy exterior of her beautiful cunt. It seemed like an oak log lined up against a key hole. It was an incredible sight to see, the beautiful blond wife's smooth tiny pussy and this huge black cock that was lining up to rape her.

"That's it ... Good girl ... Hold it in that pretty little hand of yours ... Yeah ... It looks so lovely up against your engagement ring. If only your husband could see you now, grabbing on to some convicts black dick, putting it in your pussy, asking to be fucked..." Tyrone was openly taunting the white husband, unaware he was watching in fear and humiliation as his wife readied herself to be raped by the boy.

As soon as he felt her oozing entrance at the tip of his massive cock, Tyrone pushed into her soaked tightness. The huge head started pushing into the wife's pussy; Jonas could see her sharp intake of breath as it popped into her, followed by the loud cry as Tyrone slid his thick cock into her. Despite the obvious resistance, the black teenager continued pushing forward. Thanks to the overflowing liquids in Stacy's vagina, he was able to get the head in. Then, with slow, easy strokes, he gradually went in an inch at a time. However, the beautiful wife was still unprepared for the sudden invasion of the large cock-head.

"W-Wait ... I-It ... Y-You're too big!" Stacy yelled her eyes wide.

Tyrone ignored her command and pushed his hips forward. Four inches followed the massive head inside Stacy's tight body. Jonas could see the walls of her pink vagina spread out painfully. Her back arched and the pretty blue eyes became dilated through fluttering eyelashes.

"D-Don't ... S-Slow ... You're too big!" Stacy continued whimpering, unable to stop the tearsrolling from her eyes. "Oh! Oh, fuck! It's big!" She wailed. "Oh, God! OhMyGod!" She cried out.

Her tight cunt encased his engorged cock so tightly that it seemed like he would split her in half. Stacy's heavy breathing was causing her firm breasts to rise and fall, enticing the kid. Tyrone inched a couple more inches into her quivering body, her eyes closed tightly. The white husband saw his wife spread her legs completely apart, alleviating some of the pain while allowing Tyrone to sink more of his cock inside her. The kid stared down at her, compassion gone from his sneering face.

Stacy's tilted her head down as she watched him inch his cock into her tight pussy. Tears burned her eyes as she watched him go inch by inch inside her. The head of his cock made an outline inside the flat of her stomach. She bit the bottom of her lip to keep from screaming and watched the massive outline of Tyrone's cock move deeper and deeper inside her twitching belly.

Tyrone paused, letting Stacy adjust to his immense size, holding her by the hips now. In that position, Jonas had a clear view of his wife's cuntlips stretched around they boy's cock, nearly half of its length still exposed, her clear, sticky wetness oozing out around his prick. After only a few seconds, Stacy groaned deeply and started wiggling her hips slowly from side to side while thrusting herself gently upward, managing to fuck a few more inches of her straining pussy onto his large organ. She could see at least four inches of his hard cock that had not yet entered her and looked in shock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds