Latent Obsession

The sight of Stacy's fierce passion as this most beautiful of women was utterly overcome by Tyrone's own sexual power, and the thought of the humiliation the white husband was suffering, finally became too intense. Tyrone felt his climax coming on. He thrust faster and harder, and brought Stacy to an even higher pitch. She was screaming now, a piercing scream that knifed right into my heart.

Oh! Ummmm! Oh, it's like a fucking baseball bat is fucking my pussy! Oh! Ummm! Yeah! Oh! Fill me up, baby! Cum inside me! Come on, breed me! Cum in my pussy and knock me up!" She kept yelling.

"You know when your belly is bloated with my kid I'm gonna have to fuck you in the ass." Tyrone said bringing his hand down sharply on her bottom.

"Owwwwwwww! Ohhhhh ... Gawwwwwd!" Stacy whimpered, probably from the sudden spank and the visualization of the large cock buried in her ass.

"Ah, fuck! Here you go, Stacy! Take it!" He growled harshly before pulling her head harshly back and digging his fingers into her slim waist as he buried his big, hard dick as deep as he could within her very welcoming pussy.

Then the moment came. Tyrone's mammoth engine began bucking with incredible force. Stacy's pelvis was whipped violently around by the first bursts. Then she felt the red-hot pellets, fired directly into her womb. Tyrone and Stacy held each other closely, lips locked and tongues entwined in a passionate kiss, each simply overcome by the force of what they were feeling.

"Cum inside me baby ... Shoot that black spunk in my white pussy!" Screamed Stacy as she sensed he was about to blow as his fucking became erratic. The wife reached out and gripped her apparently dormant husband's hand tightly as Tyrone grunted and he blasted his cum inside her pussy.

"Oh, yes! I can feel you flooding me with your seed ... It's so fucking hot..." She screamed as she felt his hot cum lash her pussy walls, coating them and filling her womb. She broke her hand from her husband's little embrace and wrapped both her legs and arms around the black boy. "Oh, baby ... That feels amazing! Oh, yeah ... Pump me full of your black cum!"

Jonas watched; he had never felt this forlorn, this abandoned, in his life.

As the black teenager's dick expanded and shot massive globs of hot, sticky cum deep into Stacy's unprotected pussy, she screamed louder than ever as yet another orgasm shook through her, triggered by the asshole kid's cum blasting deep into her.

As Tyrone dumped his cum deep into the womb of the wife, he seemed light-headed. Of course, Stacy was ecstatic at that point too, but in a far different way. She was in ecstasy as several orgasms shook her senses out and Tyrone pumped load after loads of his cum deep within her pussy and flooding into her unprotected womb.

Stacy's orgasm began to subside and her body also stopped shaking as she felt Tyrone slowly pull the entire length of his big dick from her pussy. When Tyrone finally pulled out, his penis was "shrunken" to its soft state of eight inches long and four inches wide.

As they descended, Stacy was in a new state. After the fierceness of her innumerable orgasms, she now felt a tranquility and contentment that she had never known. She held tightly to Tyrone. He was her rapist. He had violated her person, stolen her dignity, and trampled on her most deeply felt moral beliefs.

And it didn't matter. She hated him, fiercely. But so what? He and only he could give her what she now knew she needed as a woman. No love for her husband, no moral beliefs, no belief in her own self meant a thing compared to-- well, she might as well be truthful with herself. Compared to his penis. She lived for this man's phallus. She would do anything for it, and for what it could do to her.

It was all over for Jonas. He moved around to see huge globs of Tyrone's cum leaking from her pussy. That made him cum in his pants without even touching himself. She was his girl now. The boy had stolen his wife from him with his huge cock, just like in his wildest fantasy.

"Ohhh!" Stacy groaned into the backseat of the car as his dick left her, then mumbled, "Put it back in..."

***

Startled, Jonas awoke in the middle of the night, in their bedroom. Stacy was stirring next to him, and his sudden movement woke her up as well.

"Are you okay, honey?" She asked, worried.

"W-What happened?" he groaned as she held his head.

"You just had too much to drink at the party..." She smiled. "I had to carry you all the way back here..."

"Thank God, dear..." He took a deep breath, relieved. "I just had the worst nightmare ever ... You and Tyrone were..."

"Shhhh," she interrupted him. "Come here, big boy..." His wife climbed on top of him and started kissing him passionately. Jonas was so shaken up from the nightmare, that he was having erectile problems. He pictured Tyrone's large cock in his head and he remained limp despite his wife's desperate tugging on it.

"What's wrong, baby?" Stacy noticed her husband misfortune.

"I-I ... N-Not..." Jonas stammered, deeply embarrassed about his condition.

"I know what will help ... Let me suck your cock..." She bent over, in total submission, in front of him.

Jonas saw his wife's hands reach out and felt his fingers tangling in her flailing hair. His hands cupped her head and drew it toward his smaller penis as he ground his loins up against her face so that she could feel his limp organ.

Finally, after she had fumbled for another moment, the small fleshy instrument burst excitedly into the air. Jonas grabbed her hand and wrapped it around the skinny penis, skinning it back so that the red-fleshed head popped out from the foreskin a scant few inches from her eyes.

Then, his hands were at her lips, forcing open her mouth. He inched his hotly pulsating cock-head forward until it rubbed lightly against her teeth. Suddenly, Jonas' eager hands jerked her head toward his penis and it rammed forward into the warm saliva of his wife's mouth, twisting her long blonde hair in his hands until she thought he would rip it from her head by the roots. Stacy could feel the head sliding wetly up the full length of her tongue inside, the tiny droplets of pre-ejaculate seeping from it, filling the warm cavern between her cheeks with its pungent salty taste.

His hips on the bed began a slow undulation, the small penis sliding in and out of her mouth with a wet sucking sound guided by his hands gripped tightly in her hair.

"I'm gonna cum, honey!" Jonas announced.

"Cum inside me, baby!" She begged him, while sliding her naked cunt around his smallish penis. It slid in quite easily. She must have been really wet. Stacy moaned with pleasure when she felt its head penetrate her pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Jonas started dumping his load up his wife's tight - "Wait a second!" - He thought. The husband opened his eyes to make sure what he was doing. He looked down at his penis buried inside his hot wife to the hilt and then up at her, who seemed to be having an orgasm of her own.

The strange thing was that he couldn't feel the walls of her pussy gripping his hard cock like a vice, just like all the previous times he had made love to her. This time it felt like he shoved his dick inside a warm glass of water, and he was struggling his hips so his cock could touch the walls of the recipient.

"Oh, Gawd! Oh, baby!" Stacy bucked on top of him, aggressively. As her orgasm subsided, she got off of his lap and, when he looked down, he saw an immense amount of cum coating not only his entire penis, but his pubic hair, balls and even the bed under him! Jonas had never seen so much spunk in his life!

"That was awesome, baby!" His wife complimented him, trying to catch her breath. "I don't remember the last time I came that hard!"

"Uh..." The husband babbled, dumbfounded. "Thanks, honey..."

"God, look at you!" She smiled at the scene before her. "You came like a fucking geyser! You are definitely taking me to more of those parties!"

"Whatever you say, dear..." He mumbled, not really sure about what just happened. "Whatever you say..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds