Latent Obsession

"I-I ... I can't take no AAAAAaaagggh!" She screamed as the kid pushed his hips forward; another inch of his blood engorged cock prying its way inside her stretched pussy. Tyrone had worked himself firmly between her stretched out thighs.

"Oh, God! Oh, Dear God!" Stacy cried; she used all of her abilities as a gymnast and spread her long legs straight outward allowing Tyrone to push more of his throbbing cock into her. Tyrone looked like he could not take anymore, she was just too fucking tight, and her pussy clung to him like wet leather forcing Tyrone to use all of his concentration to keep from cumming. Tyrone stared down at the wife and plunged his hips forward.

"AAAAAaaaggghhh! Fuck! Ohhhhhgawwwwd!" Stacy squealed.

"Oh yes, that's it. Your pussy feels so god damm good. Take my cock bitch, you know you want to..."

"No! God dammit, Tyrone ... No!" Stacy panicked, as she felt herself being stretched beyond imagination; her cunt started to accustom itself to a stimulation she had never known. What she was experiencing now was bringing her into a new world. Pleasure nerves she never knew existed were being stimulated as her cunt was stretched for the first time. Only a couple of strokes after Tyrone inserted the head of his cock, when only about four inches were in, Stacy experienced an orgasm far more intense than anything she had ever known. But Tyrone was going deeper.

"Oh, sweet baby, your pussy is so fucking wet and it sure is hot too. Your pussy is burning inside for Tyrone's big black cock, isn't it?" He said as he stopped with the head of his cock inside of her pussy.

Jonas knew exactly what he was talking about when he said her pussy was burning. Stacy had the hottest pussy he had ever fucked. It was smooth and soft like velvet inside and so hot that his cock wanted to explode on the first stroke. The teenager flexed his big hips and shoved again into her pussy gaining a little more ground. He pulled out again and shoved harder and Jonas could see a couple of more inches go inside of her pussy.

"Damn baby, you sure are tight and hot. I can tell your hubby has a small dick because you are virgin tight. Let's see if we can fix that little problem right now!" He said and he pulled his cock out until he could see the whole head of it before he shoved hard with his hips and buried that huge black log halfway up into Stacy's sweet pussy.

Stacy screamed a guttural scream and arched her head back from the pain of his intruding cock.

Tyrone looked at the passive form of the white husband. "Oh, your bitch's cunt is hot, man," he said. "I'm already in deeper than you'll ever be, Nipple-dick. So take my word for it, this is world-class cunt."

Jonas' humiliation was indescribable, as he watched a nigger boy fucking his wife like he would never be able to. Now, the kid had both hands on her hips and he eased further inside and, slowly, inch-by-inch she slid down his long thick cock, moaning loudly. Jonas' cock was throbbing as he watched intently.

About seven or eight inches in, his wife gasped, in pain, "Ow, my tummy!" Tyrone had no doubt hit her cervix, but he pressed on and she didn't resist, and bore the pain as his cock drilled further inside her than ever before. This was way past virgin territory.

"You are loving this now, aren't you sweet thing? Your pussy is sloppy wet and it is pulling on my big black dick now. You better not cum without telling me, little bitch. I want to hear you scream it out now!"

With that said he began to fuck her harder and faster. Her grunts and moans were coming faster and quicker. His big black hand came down hard across her right ass cheek as he fucked her harder and faster.

"Tell me, bitch! Tell me you are cumming on this big black cock!" Each time he said it his hand smacked her ass hard again.

It was happening; his wife was going to cum while being raped by this big black cock. Her head had lifted off the seat and she was gritting her teeth trying to keep her mouth shut. Each time the hand would come down on her ass, she would jerk hard and shake her head as if to say no.

"Come on, my little fuck toy! Scream out to Tyrone and tell him to fuck you harder! Scream my name, bitch, and tell me you love this big black cock!" His hand slapped her ass harder; her grunts were louder and more guttural with each slam of his hips and each slap of his hand on her ass.

"Oh, fuck! No! No, No, NO!" Stacy finally broke; she was fighting with everything she had but her body was betraying her and she was losing ground fast.

"Hell yeah, little bitch! Cum all over this big black cock! Feel what it is like to really fuck a cock! Tell me bitch, who's your fuck daddy? Scream my name as you cum on my cock, bitch!" Tyrone was yelling at her now.

She groaned as their pubes mashed together and he was fully inside her. It was like it was in slow motion. It was done. His wife was fucking another man. Jonas was so turned on. Someone, who was nothing but a delinquent kid, claiming his wife as his own. They stayed like that for a few minutes, passionately kissing, while his wife's pussy stretched to accommodate his size and length.

"Ahhhhh, it is too big! Take it out, please ... It hurts ... It hurts..." was all Stacy could mutter, as her hands came up on to Tyrone's taught muscular stomach and tried, with no luck, to push him off.

"That's it bitch, take my cock in you pussy, you gorgeous whore." Half of his cock entered. "My God you are tight, your husband clearly ain't been fucking you properly..."

"Oh Lord, it is so big, it feels like it is splitting me into two. Please be gentle, I don't think my poor pussy can handle it, it is so big. Oh, Gawd..."

"Oh, you are going to just love it when the pain stops little girl ... Hold on tight now!"

His hips drew back one more time and, when he did, Jonas could see the moisture of her wetness on the half of the teenager's cock that had pushed inside of her. She was wet now and the next thrust was a lot easier. He shoved all the way inside of her pussy until his balls slapped against her clit when he bottomed out. He grunted as he reached the bottom of her pussy and he held himself inside of her without moving.

"Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Oh, God! No more ... No more! Please, stop! Please, don't!" She kept crying over and over.

Jonas had asked himself over and over again why? Why didn't he stop this insanity and rescue his wife for this monster who was raping her against her will. Why did he just stay there without moving? And why, for fuck's sake, did he watch it like some peeping time pervert?

"Ahhh, no ... Take it out, it is too big! Please, help..." She screamed, looking at her husband, who was still pretending to be sleeping.

"God damn, this bitch is so tight, it's like she's never been fucked before ... That's it, bitch! Take my cock in your married, white pussy ... Don't worry, I am going to stretch it good ... I'll ruin it for your pencil-dick hubby forever ... You will enjoy it soon..." The boy then thrust all his 12 inches in.

"Ahhhhhh ... Please, no ... It is too big ... P-Please, stop ... Stop raping my poor pussy with that big black cock ... It hurts ... I am a married woman ... Oh, p-please ... Be gentle ... Oh! Oh! Oh..."

Stacy was babbling and much of it was incoherent, she was stuffed like never before and Tyrone had started to pound her. He needed to take his pleasure in her tight white body and her feelings were obviously irrelevant.

"Take that cock, bitch! You know you can handle it ... It is what you want ... It is what all you white bitches want, to be fucked hard by some big nigger dick ... That's it, take it!" Then, with his powerful arms, he lifted her legs in the air so that her feet, which still had on her black heels, were pointing upwards. This allowed him to penetrate her pussy even deeper.

He was still kneeling up so that he could have a good look at his victim's face, which was still one of shock and awe at the vicious pounding she was being forced to endure. Her massive tits were shaking up and down in response to the assault and the car started to bounce wildly. Tyrone now pounded her vigorously for a few minutes. Nothing was heard other then the car's suspension, Tyrone's grunts and poor little Stacy's delicate little screams.

Her pussy was beginning to respond, as Jonas knew it would. It had been wet before, now it was positively dripping. And instead of the screams of protest, little mewing noises of appreciation were coming out of her lovely mouth. "Ohh, ohh, ohh..." was all you could hear from Stacy now. Tyrone noted this. He had noted that her pussy was wet when he entered, but now was positively dripping with desire. The bitch was beginning to enjoy the attack. Tyrone drove his advantage home.

"Tell your husband what is happening ... Look at him and describe what I am doing to you..."

"Oh, no ... P-Please ... Oh, God! Please, be gentle ... You are fucking me too hard ... Oh! Oh! Oh! It is good ... Deeper, fuck my tight pussy deeper..."

"Tell him, bitch! Tell him what it is liked to be fucked by some big nigger cock."

Stacy turned her head to look at the pretending husband, who was now horrified at the change in demeanor of his wife. No longer merely the victim, she was beginning to enjoy the attack.

"Oh, baby ... He is fucking my little pussy with his giant black cock ... Oh, he is fucking me hard, like I have never been fucked before ... Oh ... Oh! Oh ... It feels so fucking good ... Oh, honey ... He is so big ... I don't think I'll be able to feel you ever again ... Fuck, he is going to split me into two ... Oh, if you were awake you'd see your wife being fucked like a slut by a monster nigger cock ... Ohhhh..."

Stacy came. She came because she was being raped. More importantly, she was being raped by some big black dick. She should have felt ashamed, but she didn't. She had never had an orgasm like that before, it felt wonderful. She had always wanted to be taken roughly, but this had been better than anything she could have possibly imagined. And it confirmed to Jonas what he had always secretly feared: she was a slut. And she was a slut for black dick.

Of course it was humiliating for Jonas to watch his wife get fucked and in a way that he could never possibly manage. But never in his wildest nightmares could he have imagined that being raped by a large black boy would provoke him to feel aroused. And for his wife to cum! It was disgusting. It was wrong. It was not possible. Unless of course, instead of marrying the sweet innocent woman he thought he had married, he had actually instead married a whore. A whore for black cock. And that could only be the possible explanation as the cries from his whore of a wife got louder and louder and she seemed to be in a constant state of orgasmic bliss.

Stacy was now totally oblivious to her husband's presence and the only thing she was aware of was the wonderful big black cock that was pounding away in her once tight cunt. "Oh God, that's it, fuck me hard, rape me with your big black cock ... Oh God, that feels so fucking good." Was what he could hear from his once shy wife.

Tyrone was of course delighted. He now dropped her legs and leaning up started to hammer away for all he was worth. Stacy in turn spread her legs for her attacker, determined that he should derive as much pleasure from her tight married body as possible. She also thrust up to meet his lunges, determined to drain the considerable stamina that she knew his cock would provide.

"That's it bitch, take all of my cock. You love it, don't you? You love the fact that you are being fucked for the first time. Your pussy was so tight, but my good cock has stretched it out good for you. Tell me bitch, is it better than your husband's?"

Without thinking, Stacy answered, "Oh, y-yes, it is so much better ... Your black cock is so much b-bigger than my husband's ... It feels so good ... I didn't know fucking could be so good ... Ooh, harder, please, fuck my married pussy harder ... Oh that's it, rape me..."

The stunning wife whispered, "I love the way you fuck me," into Tyrone's ear and she began to fuck him, gyrating her hips and moving side to side and up and down his black monster. His massive cock was loosening her pussy up for good. It was definitely out of shape; Jonas realized at this point he was a loser and a fool to let this happen, but that didn't stop me from loving the sexual thrill he was getting from seeing this.

"Oh, yes, baby! Yes, Tyrone! It feels so good, it's so thick, mmmmmm," she moaned over and over. The black boy's cock was glistening proudly in the wife's juices as her pussy, tightly wrapped around his pole, sucked and massaged it, up and down, up and down. It was as mesmerizing as it was beautiful. The pace began to pick up and she began to screw him harder and harder.

Jonas remained static with his painful erection, while his wife experienced pure ecstasy; he could clearly see Tyrone's cock driving up into her flat tummy, just like promised. He had his hands all over her hot body, especially her tits, enjoying her silky soft skin. Then, she started to buck and moan more and more, and then started to scream at full voice. The white husband couldn't believe it!

The teenager stopped the wife, and she rose up off his cock, and let him lay her on her back, knowing that he wanted to bury himself fully into her, again. He parted Stacy's legs, and her pussy looked completely different. It was totally stretched out, unrecognizable. He easily slid his cock deep into her and started fucking her really hard. They were going wild.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah," she moaned. "Do me baby, give it to me! Fuck my pussy deep!" Stacy pleaded. Tyrone sank the rest of his rock-hard, oversized cock into the blond wife's drooling pussy in one smooth stroke, until he could see her straining cuntlips hitting the broad base of his cock, Stacy groaning in pleasure.

"So deep! Oh, yeahhhh! So fuckin' good!" She moaned, her words slightly muffled as her mouth met his neck as he lowered himself onto her.

"That's so deep, baby ... God, you big-dicked black stud! Do it, baby! Fuck my pussy good, honey ... Take it, take my cunt!" Stacy's words were abruptly ended as the teen started slamming his hips downward, launching right into a deep, hard fuck-stroke just as his wife had begged, drawing several inches of his thick, long prick out of her stretching cunt and then pounding it fully back into her, the powerful base of his cock smacking wetly into her oozing pussy as Stacy squealed in pleasure.

"Ohhhh!" She groaned loudly as Tyrone's hands gripped tightly to her slim waist as his dick pounded her hard.

"Oh, Stacy ... Your pussy is so fucking good!" Tyrone groaned behind her as his dick continued to slam into her hard.

"Oh, fuck! Fuck me hard! Oh this is so fucking good! Mmmmmmmm!" She groaned loudly as she pushed herself back onto Tyrone's rod using her hands and knees for support.

"Oh, yeah!" He groaned as he pulled her hard back onto his dick, and reached to grab hold of her tits roughly.

"OH! Pump your big black dick into me! OH! UMMM! Yeah!" Stacy groaned loudly as Tyrone's hands used her tits to pull her back hard on to his invading rod.

Stacy looked like her senses were slipping away as the dick continuously burying itself within her tight hole brought her closer and closer to her massive orgasm. The words pouring from her mouth came without thought. The thought pushed her closer to the edge. Tyrone growled harshly, his foot long dick fucking in and out of her furiously as his hands mauled her big tits, using them to pull her harder onto his dick.

She, Jonas Wilmer's blonde knockout wife, was getting the fucking of a lifetime. Her face was contorted in pleasure. Stacy couldn't help but moan as she watched herself being fucked ruthlessly by Tyrone. Tyrone roughly pulled Stacy's long blonde hair back, yanking that gorgeous, ecstasy-showing face back hard. He was grabbing hold of those magnificent set of tits as he slammed his dick into her tight pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Stacy! That's it! Fuck yourself back on to my big black dick!" Tyrone growled as he pulled her hair towards him hard.

"Ohhh! Fuck! Yes! So close! Please fuck me! Oh! So fucking close!" She groaned loudly, responding to the rough treatment.

As he continued to fuck her pussy as hard as he could, her moaning became loud groaning, and her groaning became loud screams of ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes! Ohhhh! Almost ... there! Oh! Fuck me! Ohhh! Yes! Fuck me!" Stacy screamed loudly before her pussy suddenly clamped tightly all around Tyrone's dick sending an amazing wave of pleasure through his dick as he continued his rapid assault in and out of her.

Stacy's grip tightened and she let out a loud scream of passionate ecstasy.

"Ohhhh, fuck yes! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! Uhhh!" The wife screamed loudly before groaning incomprehensibly between tightly clenched teeth.

Stacy shook hard as Tyrone slammed his dick harder into her the last few times before he too growled at her, as he was about to cum.

"Come on, you black stallion ... Fuck me and feel my tits! Oh you're so fucking big and hard!

Tyrone moaned, "I'm going to cum soon." Then a thought flashed through Jonas' mind: the bastard wasn't using protection! The boy looked back and smiled at the husband, still probing deeper into Stacy, never missing a stroke. "Don't worry about missing the action, man ... Your wife will be carrying a real man's child in her belly when she leaves this car..."

Jonas thought he had already descended as low as he could, but this comment just deflated him. His wife would be carrying another man's child. And he knew that with Stacy's religious convictions, there was no point in even suggesting an abortion.

Tyrone had gone back to full concentration on raping his wife. Jonas wanted to look away, but he couldn't. He was hypnotized by the sight, only inches from his eyes, of Tyrone's enormous piston going deeper and deeper into his own wife's cunt. He could smell the strong fragrance of sweat and sex from their steaming crotches. With each thrust, more of Tyrone's enormous shaft disappeared beneath light fur that marked the portal to Stacy's love channel. Then Tyrone would pull out almost to the limit, and then slowly plunge back in, descending another inch. Eleven inches! Twelve inches!

Stacy was going crazy; she had never dreamed of being penetrated this deeply, she had no idea of the pleasure centers inside her that had never before been plumbed. Now these pleasure nerves were all going off, and Stacy thought she was losing her sanity. Orgasm after orgasm hit her, each one bigger than before.

Finally, one more plunge, and Tyrone's hot iron penis was fully lodged inside Stacy's stretched vagina. At twelve inches, Tyrone had felt his tip touch her cervix. The next several strokes had stretched it back. Finally, he had penetrated the last barrier. His shaft filled her love canal to its stretched out capacity. The head of his cock was in her womb itself.

Tyrone began fucking Stacy in earnest. Her orgasms continued to build, each one coming on the heels of the one before with greater and greater intensity. This went on for ten, fifteen, twenty minutes. Jonas sat absorbed in the close-up view of the spoliation of his wife; by now, her orgasms were so intense and coming so close together that they had run into each other. She was in a continuous state of orgasm, electricity running at unimaginable voltage through her frame. She thought she would die, she had no control of herself. Perhaps without realizing it, she was moaning, "Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Take me! Fill me! I can't stand it, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Never stop! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Stacy may not have known she was saying these words, non-stop. But Tyrone heard, and relished every word. And Tyrone knew that her husband could be hearing every word. Hearing his own trophy wife expressing the uncontrollable urge to be fucked by her rapist! Tyrone loved it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds