Lexi Classified Ch. 03

Malcolm laid there feeling sexually satisfied in a way he had never experienced until sex with Lexi. Lexi had to pretend to still be asleep. She too was sexually satisfied by her nasty enjoyment of her own father fucking her. Neither could yet share their uninhibited feelings with the other. Malcolm got out of bed and went to the couch. He settled in and was asleep within minutes. Lexi rolled over when Malcolm left the room and soon fell asleep too.

Sunday

With only a few of hours sleep, Malcolm woke up around 10:00 am Sunday morning and started drinking. The alcohol fueled his sexual obsession for Lexi. He wanted to entice Lexi to stay another night. He knew she had Monday off for the Christmas holiday. He made breakfast for them both. He needed nourishment. Malcolm was intent on fucking Lexi throughout that day. He knew just how he would accomplish that.

Lexi woke up around 11:00 am to the smell of breakfast in the air. She also woke up to the realization that her father had been fucking her. Her nipples felt raw. Her pussy was still wet with his cum. Her pussy was also sore, as if she'd been fucked all night. She smelled the distinct scent of semen as it drained from her pussy. She also recalled, what she thought were dreams of Malcolm fucking her. That would explain the lubricant on the bedside table that she assumed she had used. All of the pieces began to fall into place. She wondered how Malcolm had been fucking her during her medicated slumbers, when she was unconscious, without her knowing. She would soon realize how he accomplished some of those encounters.

Lexi got up and went to take a shower. While in the shower she continued to fixate on what she thought were her dreams of Malcolm fucking her. She was conscious during the most recent time that he had fucked her. She could not help but wonder if there were more times that he had taken advantage of her without her knowing. Lexi got out of the shower and dried herself. She dressed in her sheer tank top, panties and her father's oversized shirt. Malcolm heard Lexi finish her shower and exit to the bedroom. Malcolm immediately got up and went to the bathroom to take his shower. He past Lexi in the hallway and kissed her good morning. She could smell the bourbon on Malcolm's breath. She could tell he was already tanked. He stated, "There's a cocktail for you on the bar, babe. Daddy's gonna shower up. I'll be back in a couple of minutes and we'll eat." Lexi replied, "Cool, thank you, daddy."

She waited for Malcolm to get in the shower before she tasted the screwdriver he had made for her. She could tell it tasted funny now that she suspected. She poured it out. As she moved from the sink to the bar to make a fresh cocktail, she spotted one of her gabapentin pills lying on the kitchen floor. She knew she was always careful and counted her pills when she took them. There was only one explanation. Malcolm had drugged her, which also meant he had raped her. How many times she did not know. It would explain her suspected loss of time. Lexi got horny at the thought of Malcolm raping her. She knew how twisted that was, but it was true.

Lexi realized that Malcolm was trying to drug her and rape her again. This time she wanted to be present for it, in all its nasty glory. She swallowed the remainder of her cocktail just as Malcolm entered the room. She wanted him to think she had ingested the spiked cocktail. He was freshly showered and dressed. He came up behind her and rubbed her right titty from behind, pinching her nipple as he moved further past her and into the kitchen. As she shrugged him off he laughed at her and belittled her for being prudish. He made them both another cocktail. Lexi watched Malcolm carefully to make sure he was not spiking another drink, and he didn't. Malcolm assumed that his attempt at drugging Lexi for the second time was successful.

Over breakfast, Malcom insisted Lexi stay another night. Lexi replied she didn't know. She intended to stay, but she wanted to see how Malcolm would overcome that obstacle. Lexi wanted to see her experiment through. They settled in and watched TV for the next hour. Lexi knew she would have to be clever and play her part. She began to yawn, signaling that she was tired. She mentioned to Malcolm that she ought to be getting home. Malcolm pleaded with her to stay, justifying that she had the following day off. He also knew he could not risk letting Lexi get into the car and drive, since he had drugged her. He begged her to stay. He reminded her how they were both enjoying daddy and daughter time. She could tell he appeared a little desperate so she finally conceded that she would stay.

Lexi could not help but notice that Malcolm's eyes kept diverting down to her titties and her pussy. She knew she needed to keep up her ruse. She secretly wanted to move things along, anticipating that Malcolm would try and fuck her. After a little more TV, she announced that she needed to take a nap, as she continued to yawn. Malcolm encouraged her to make herself at home and to go take a nap.

Lexi disappeared to the comfort of Nancy's bed. She was exhausted from sleep deprivation. She took off her panties and her tank. She wanted Malcolm to have free access to her naked body should he get brave enough to take her. She had taken some of her anxiety medication, but she knew it would not be enough to totally knock her out. She wanted to be relaxed if Malcolm tried to make love to her. She crawled into bed and settled in comfortably on her side and waited. She intentionally left part of her naked ass showing from underneath the sheet. An hour passed and still Malcolm had not arrived. She continued to wait. She heard Malcolm get up several times and make a drink. Lexi was certain it was a matter of time before he came into Nancy's room to be with her. Another hour past and Lexi began to fall asleep.

Shortly thereafter she woke up as Malcolm crawled into the bed behind her. She felt him lift the sheet and snuggle against her. She could tell he was tanked. She could smell bourbon. She could also tell he was naked. She could feel his hard cock against her naked ass. She wondered how he would take her. She pretended to be asleep. Malcolm wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to him. His hand wandered up and down the front of her body under her tank. He began to rub her nipples. He ran his hand down the front of her body, just to the tip of her pussy. He was very pleased to find that she was naked with no panties. He was fucking thrilled. He began to rub her pussy and her clit. Then he slid his finger inside of her. He moaned with pleasure.

Malcolm placed the head of his cock under Lexi's pussy from behind. It was all Lexi could do to remain still and continue to appear unconscious. She wanted to straddle his cock with her pussy, but she remained in control. Malcolm's advances had her startled, no matter how much she had tried to prepare herself. He was pressing his cock up into her ass. She stirred wanting to redirect Malcolm's cock somewhere else besides her ass. While she was intrigued and willing to allow him to fuck her pussy, she was not yet willing to permit him to fuck her in the ass. Malcolm continued to finger her pussy. Lexi couldn't help it, she flinched and he immediately pulled his finger out of her.

Malcolm laid there still with his arm around Lexi waiting for assurance that she was still asleep. He slowly moved his hand toward her pussy. He resumed rubbing her clit and fingering her. Lexi uncontrollably flinched once again. Malcom pulled his finger out of her and waited. Lexi not wanting to be obvious rolled backward to reposition herself onto her back. She wanted to make it easy for Malcolm to take her. Once Malcolm felt her roll backwards he immediately moved out of her way, allowing her to freely land on her back. Lexi's pussy was totally exposed for Malcolm's taking.

Malcolm saw it as an open invitation once again to make love to Lexi. He sat up and crawled in between her legs. He was sloppy drunk and Lexi was terrified. She had not been totally lucid for Malcolm's grand entrances before. She began to second guess her decision to not drink Malcolm's spiked cocktail. As Malcolm crawled forward he settled in and started licking Lexi's clit. He licked her pussy up and down strategically shoving his tongue in and out of her cunt. He began to finger her. He showed such restraint, like he was testing Lexi. He was always testing Lexi. Lexi closed her eyes and attempted to enjoy Malcolm's tongue. He was so good at it. He licked her pussy patiently until he could wait no longer.

Lexi felt Malcolm sit up. He reached over to the bedside drawer to retrieve the lubricant. He wiggled up towards her with his hard cock dangling against her pussy. Lexi felt the coldness of the lubricant when Malcolm poured it down the front of her pussy. He began to rub it in, fingering her. When Malcolm slid his lubricated finger inside her pussy, Lexi knew she was ready to receive him. Her excitement began to build. Malcolm put the bottle of lubricant back onto the bedside table. He leaned forward grabbing his hard cock as he prepared to sink it once again inside Lexi's pussy. He felt Lexi move so he leaned close to her ear. He softly whispered, "Babe, daddy's gonna love you. Go back to sleep for daddy." Lexi remained silent and still. Malcolm proceeded to gently push his cock inside Lexi's warm wet pussy. He felt Lexi flinch. She could not help it. Malcolm's cock was so big. Malcolm pulled his cock out of her and leaned down next to her ear. His cock dangled just above her pussy. He whispered softly, "Lexi?"

He hoped she would not respond. Lexi remained still and silent. He leaned over next to her other ear and softly whispered, "Lexi? " She still made no response. He reached down and rubbed her clit and she still did not respond. Lexi felt Malcolm slide his finger inside her pussy again. She remained still and silent. She was determined to make him think she was unconscious. Her ruse was working.

Malcolm was still sloppy drunk and now very horny. He confidently repositioned the head of his cock just inside the outer lips of Lexi's juicy pussy. He whispered softly into her ear, "Daddy's gonna get inside you, babe. Daddy promises he'll be gentle. Daddy just needs to put his love inside you. Daddy just wants to love you, babe. Daddy just needs to feel close to you." Malcolm pushed his cock ever-so-gently into Lexi's pussy. He gently pushed it all the way up inside Lexi, leaving her almost breathless, due to his size. Malcolm moaned out loud as he pushed his cock inside her. He didn't know what to do next, so he gently backed out of her. He hovered over her with his wet cock dripping onto her pussy. Lexi kept her composure, patiently waiting, hoping Malcolm would not give up.

Malcolm was just getting started. He leaned down next to Lexi's ear and softly whispered, "Daddy's gonna put it back in, babe. Daddy's gonna put his cock back inside you, babe. Daddy's gonna be real gentle with you. I promise. Daddy just needs to love you some more." Malcolm pushed on into her. He sighed with great pleasure. He quietly whispered, "Ohhh, babe, your pussy feels so nice. Daddy's gonna make your pussy cum again. I promise. Ohhh, you need to cum for daddy, cum with daddy one more time and I'll let you alone the rest of the day. " Malcolm proceeded to make love to Lexi. Lexi secretly enjoyed him loving her in this nasty way. She was in no hurry for it to end.

Malcolm was in no hurry to rush their session. He fully intended to make the most of it. He intended to make it memorable for them both. He fucked Lexi for the next hour, until he had to stop and re-lubricate them both. He could tell her pussy might be getting dry and he could not risk waking her. He dumped more lubricant onto Lexi's pussy and got right back inside her. Malcolm was caught up in the moment. He was no longer using discretion. Lexi was also secretly enjoying their nasty ride together. Malcolm did his best to make love to Lexi without getting aggressive or rough, for fear of waking her. He knew he was getting close to orgasm. In his twisted drunken stupor, his alter ego needed to make sure that he pleasured Lexi once more before he allowed himself to cum.

As Malcolm made love to Lexi he whispered quietly in her ear, "Cum for daddy, babe. Sing for daddy, babe." Lexi was turned on by the desperate sound of his words. As he fucked Lexi faster and harder, her enjoyment became intense. She wished she could openly enjoy him, but she couldn't. She knew it was morally wrong in every way. Malcolm slowed his stroking and leaned over Lexi's mouth. He softly inserted his tongue into her mouth as he began to kiss her in the most romantic, sensual way. He was so tender. He was wasted, but he was so tender. Lexi tasted the bourdon as if she drank it herself. She wanted so bad to sensually kiss him in return, while he gently made love to her. She also wanted to tell him to fuck her harder. She wished they could be two consenting adults making beautiful and nasty love together. Lexi wanted desperately to convey her sexual enjoyment to Malcolm. She wanted to encourage his ongoing sexual appetite for her. She needed a subtle way to covertly send him her message.

Malcolm stopped kissing Lexi and buried his face next to her neck. Her mouth was next to his ear. He resumed fucking Lexi as hard and fast as he thought he could get away with it. Lexi quietly leaned toward his ear and softly cried out with pleasure, "Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh." It was music to Malcolm. He started fucking her a little faster. Lexi could not help herself. She cried out again, "Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh. daa - dy, fuck me daa - dy, she cried" Her pussy started contracting and Malcolm, to his amazement, could feel her as she started to cum.

Malcolm continued fucking Lexi. He whispered softly and breathlessly as he reached his own orgasm, "That's right, cum for daddy. Cum with daddy." Lexi's pussy throbbed with pleasure. Her juices flowed freely and it turned Malcolm on. While her pussy still contracted she could feel Malcolm's cock get harder. She knew he was getting ready to explode inside her. Her pleasure took over her and she cried out again, "Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh." Malcolm responded, "That's right, babe. Sing for daddy. You're gonna make daddy cum hard. Ah yeah. Daddy's cumin. Daddy's cumin inside you, babe. That pussy's so nice, babe. Cum with daddy, babe. I wanna feel you cum on me, babe." Lexi's orgasm was intense, yet she had to stifle her response. She felt Malcolm's body trembled as he jerked his cock fast three times up into her. He stopped with his cock up against her cervical wall. As Malcom emptied his cock inside her completely, Lexi could almost feel every drop of his cum shooting deep inside her. It was the spectacular finale they were both secretly hoping for.

Malcolm rested on his elbows hovering over Lexi with his cock still inside her. He whispered to her in a soft loving voice, "I felt you, babe. I felt you cum for daddy. Ohhh, that pussy's so sweet." He needed to catch his breath, regain his composure and pull out of her pussy, without making a big deal of it. Yes, Malcolm was shamed and intended to pretend that Lexi was still asleep. His cock was still hard as he gently and slowly pulled out of her. The sensitivity of his cock was extreme. Cum immediately drained out of Lexi along with Malcolm's cock. He softly moaned out loud. He rolled over onto his back to finish catching his breath. Malcolm laid there pleased with his performance, because he knew that he had made Lexi cum for the third time. He could feel her sexual love for him, even though he thought she was medicated. After a few minutes, he got out of bed and retreated to the living room couch. Once Lexi was sure he was gone, she rolled over to fall asleep. They both desperately needed sleep.

Malcom and Lexi slept for the next couple of hours. Malcolm was the first to rise around 7:30 pm. He showered and immediately started on the cocktails while he whipped up some breakfast for dinner. Malcolm was horny and had already been fondling himself first thing when he woke up. He had already strategized that Lexi would be taking her evening medications soon and that he would not need to drug her. He remained sexually energized as he looked forward to their final night of that holiday weekend.

Lexi woke up a half hour later and smelled food. She was starving. She laid there for a few moments listening to Malcolm make his cocktail. She felt her pussy was still dripping wet with cum. By now her pussy was getting sore from Malcolm fucking her all weekend. She knew she would have to indulge him at least once more before morning. She got up and went to take a shower. She dressed herself in a fresh sheer tank and fresh panties. She continued to wear Malcolm's oversized shirt.

When she arrived in the kitchen, she saw Malcolm's eyes divert to her titties. She saw how red his eyes were and she knew he was already tanked. Malcolm greeted Lexi with a cocktail. Lexi accepted it. They sat down and ate quietly as the both remained exhausted. While she ate, Lexi ran through her options in her mind. She intended to take all of her meds and have another cocktail. She had resigned herself to allow Malcolm to help himself to her any way or any time he wanted throughout the upcoming evening. She intended to try and sleep as much as she could. Malcolm got up and made her another cocktail. She downed it quickly along with the rest of her food. After she finished, she got up and took her meds and announced she was going to bed. She kissed Malcolm goodnight and retired to the bedroom.

Lexi stripped totally naked and crawled into the bed. She snuggled a big pillow in front of her as she lay on her side. She left a little ass showing from under the sheet to entice Malcolm when he entered the room. She laid facing away from the door. It didn't take long before she was sound asleep. Malcolm spent the next hour fondling his cock while he laid on the couch waiting. He drank several more cocktails while he waited to move on Lexi. The liquid courage had hit him pretty hard and he was horny.

After that hour had passed, Malcolm stripped totally naked and went in to Nancy's room. He saw Lexi's ass peeping from under the sheet. He was excited that she was lying on her side. He was exhausted from the numerous times he had fucked Lexi throughout the weekend. His cock was also a little sore. He saw her position as an opportunity to get inside her pussy from behind. Malcolm's cock, when fully erect, was over eight inches long. He was huge. He would be able to thrust into her with minimal effort from behind. His body was not keeping up with his sexual appetite for Lexi, so he intended to take full advantage of his opportunity.

Malcolm lifted the sheet and crawled into the bed behind Lexi. He noticed that she was totally naked. He snuggled her tightly against the front of his naked body. His hard cock pressed into her ass and lower back. He started rubbing her all up and down the front of her naked body. He gently twisted her nipples between his fingers as he rubbed her titties. He ran his hand down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit. He gently fingered her pussy. Malcolm could tell her pussy was ready for him. He also knew that, however ready Lexi's pussy was, he would need to lubricate his monstrous cock before taking her.

Malcolm rolled over onto his back grabbing the lubricant from the bedside table. He poured it onto his cock, rubbing it all up and down his shaft. He placed the bottle back onto the bedside table. He grabbed the head of his hard cock and rolled toward Lexi, placing it underneath her ass and in between her legs from behind. He reached forward in front of her and down to her pussy until he felt the head of his cock peeking through. He spread her pussy lips and tried to guide his cock into her pussy. Malcolm was pretty inebriated so he couldn't seem to quite get his cock inside her. Lexi became conscious and could feel him struggling to get it inside her. Lexi leaned over pushing her right knee upward. She snuggled the pillow in front of her, pulling Malcolm forward with her. Malcolm leaned in right behind her. He positioned his right leg under her right leg, allowing his cock full access to her pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds