Lexi Classified Ch. 03

Lexi liked their comfortable position, so she subtly arched her back, giving Malcolm's cock a straight shot into her pussy. Malcolm was so drunk that he didn't even realize that Lexi had helped him. Malcolm gently and slowly slid his cock all the way up inside Lexi's pussy. Her pussy was so tight. Lexi squirmed intentionally just a little to see how he would react. Malcolm's eight inch cock reached her cervical wall and he stopped for a few moments to enjoy the warmth and juicy softness of her pussy. He also wanted to make sure he had not awakened her. He reached over her with his arm and pulled her into him as he started to gently thrust his cock in and out of her pussy from behind. Lexi had made it easy for them both to enjoy their final lovemaking session of the weekend. She made it easy for Malcolm to fuck her all night if he wanted to. She secretly hoped he would.

Malcolm held Lexi tight as he slowly and methodically thrusted his cock effortlessly inside her. For the next hour, Malcolm made sweet, tender love to Lexi from behind. Lexi would occasionally wake from her medicated state and feel him tenderly sliding his cock inside her. She would occasionally moan with pleasure so he would know he was pleasing her. Malcom could tell that Lexi was enjoying him because her pussy was so fucking wet. He just didn't think she was conscious for any of it.

The longer Malcom made love to Lexi in that position, he grew bored. His stamina was so great since he had been masturbating many times a day, throughout the prior weeks in between their weekend sexual encounters. Malcolm leaned next to Lexi's ear and whispered softly, "You're so good to daddy, letting me lay here and fuck you from behind, babe. It feels good for daddy, fuckin you from behind." Malcolm's hard eight inch cock had no problem adequately reaching all the way up inside Lexi from behind. He would moan out loud again when his cock bounced against Lexi's cervical wall. He slowed his thrusts, not wanting to wake her. He pulled his cock back just enough to where the hard helmet of it was just barely inside the walls of Lexi's pussy. Malcolm whispered in Lexi's ear, "Daddy loves that sweet pussy, babe. Daddy loves his hard cock in that soft wet pussy. That sweet juicy pussy belongs to daddy." He then began to thrust his cock with full intent of cuming inside Lexi.

While the position felt easy and sexually satisfying to Lexi, she could tell she was not going to quite reach an orgasm. She was okay with that. She wanted ultimately to please Malcolm one final time before morning. Malcolm's cock began to get harder and she could tell he was about to explode at any moment. She reached down between her legs and grabbed Malcolm's balls as they slapped against her pussy lips. It was a subtle way to let Malcolm know she was enjoying him fucking her. "Oh fuck," Malcolm cried. "Daddy's cumin, babe. You're gonna make daddy's cock cum in you. Ohhhhh, yeah," Malcolm cried as his body quivered uncontrollably. He rubbed his free hand feverishly up and down Lexi's titties and pussy. "Fuck yeah, babe. You got all daddy's cum shootin up inside that pussy. Ohhh, daddy loves you. Ohhh, daddy loves your pussy, babe. Ohhhh, daddy loves fuckin you. Ohhhh, daddy loves fuckin your pussy, babe. Oh yeah, your pussy's so good to daddy's cock, babe." After Malcolm finished his deposit inside Lexi's sweet pussy, he sighed with great pleasure. He rolled over onto his back pulling his eight inch rod out of her pussy. Their come spilled out of her. Malcolm fell asleep next to her. Lexi went back to sleep, rather contently.

Monday

Hours later, Lexi woke before sunrise and heard Malcolm snoring next to her in bed. She carefully got up and packed her things. She wanted to get out while she could with no resistance or awkwardness with Malcolm. On the ride home, she was thankful she had this day of rest. Malcolm had worn her out with his love making stamina. She looked forward to an opportunity to rest.

Malcolm woke up right as Lexi pulled out of the drive way headed home. He was cloudy about the details of their sexual encounter. Looking ahead, he knew that Nancy had no travel plans the following weekend and he innately knew that would not be able to go without Lexi's sweet pussy. Throughout the entire week, he continued to masturbate secretly in the late hours, after Nancy had gone to bed. He needed to cum and wanted to increase his sexual stamina for Lexi. Malcolm continued to obsess about how he would next make love to Lexi.

Lexi also knew that Nancy had no immediate travel plans and wondered what Malcolm might do in a moment of desperation while trying to connect with her. She knew that he'd tasted her, both literally and figuratively. She was uncertain about Malcolm's impulsiveness. The one thing Lexi was sure of is that Malcolm has always had an insatiable sexual appetite. She knew it would be a matter of time before Malcolm contacted her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds