Lilith's Emporium: Awakened Ch. 01

"Woah woah, wait a minute, where are we going?" Jason asked.

"You promised you would help me, so you are coming with me."

"To England, but I..."

"Are you refusing to help me now?" Selena said with an almost hurt look in her eyes as she stared at him.

He looked over at Nessira who had a look like she was disappointed in him and so was the blonde woman from earlier peeking out from the back room as if curious to his response as well. He looked back at Selena who was still waiting for his response.

"No, of course I will go with you, I will help you find you family, I said I would and I'm a man of my word." He finally said as Selena gave a little smile and looked away quickly before heading for the door.

Jason followed close behind her as she stopped and looked at Nessira nodding to her before passing through the mist. Jason took a deep breath before he looked at Nessira as well who smiled at him. She stopped him for a moment grabbing his arm.

"Take good care of her, she needs you more then she is letting on." She said with a mischievous smile, "and if you don't then I'll let my daughter play with you." She said as he saw the blonde girl again behind her smiling with razor sharp teeth before she pushed him through and shutting the door.

Jason stumbled falling to the floor before looked up and was shocked as he and Selena were standing an a giant lobby of an old looking hotel but very well kept. Their were marble pillars and people sitting in chairs reading magazines and newspapers. A few of them looked at him and began to smell the air as if they knew he wasn't one of them.

"Do not worry," Selena said looking back at him, "just stay close to me." As she began walking towards the front desk where there was an older looking Gentleman standing there before glancing up at her.

"Ah you must be Selena, I was told to expect you, I am Lemar, please let me know if there is anything I can do for you." He said handing her a small brass key before she handed him a gold coin. "And is this your dinner?" He asked looking over at Jason who looked nervous.

"No, he is my," she paused not sure what to refer to him as. "He is my care taker."

"Very well, let me show you to your room."

"Thank you Lemar, I will be wanting to go out later, there is someplace I need to visit."

"Very well, let me know and I will have transportation waiting for you, also there is a selection of dress wear available in your room already should you want to change."

"Thank you but I prefer my current attire." She said following him to the elevator.

Jason could feel many eyes on him as he walked through feeling very underdressed for this establishment. Everyone seemed to be staring at him as he noticed a tall blonde woman walk by him giving him a smile before he felt something rub his leg. He looked down and saw what appeared to be a feline looking tale sticking out from under her dress and caress his leg before she walked away.

He was confused before he turned back and saw even another attractive blonde woman in a fancy looking gold dress as she stopped apparently catching his scent. She had very large cleavage which she showed off seemingly on purpose as she turned to him smiling before she started to approach him. Selena shot her a look as her eyes flashed red which caused the woman to rethink her actions and turn away.

Jason stepped on to the elevator with the two of them before asking "what was that all about, who was she?"

"That was Madame Sultra, she is a succubus my dear boy." Lemar said to him. "You see you are the only human in the building right now so you may be wise to stay in your room during your stay, most of the guests see humans as either food or a play thing for their amusement."

"Understood." He said gulping as Selena seemed to smile to herself a little.

"If you ever wish for a pleasurable death I could arrange a meeting with the Madame?"

"What do you mean pleasurable death?" He asked.

"That won't be neccessary." Selena said glaring at him for a moment.

"Very well, here we are." He said as the doors opened and he stepped out showing them to their hotel room. "As I said before, should you require anything at all don't hesitate to call me." He said walking over to the phone and showing Selena as if he knew more about her then he admitted before smiling and heading back towards the door shutting it behind him.

"There were at least 22 people in that lobby who wanted to kill you one way or another, do not leave this room without me do you understand?" Selena said to him.

"Yeah, sure no problem!" Jason said confused before he looked around at the large open room before them. "Wow, this is nice." He said looking all over.

"It will do for now, but we must go to my families castle."

"Of course but, wow just look at that view." He said staring out the window at the city of London as the sun was going down.

"It's so loud and, obnoxious, how do you stand all the noise?"

"I grew up in this environment, just used to it I guess, I'll have to show you my country home someday."

"Country home?"

"Yeah, it's in the mountains of Pennsylvania. Haven't been there in a few years but it is very peaceful and quiet, I think you'd love it there."

"I would like that, perhaps someday."

"Sure, well once we find your parents I'm assuming you won't have anymore use for me, but you know, if you ever want to, I dunno, visit, I guess?"

She was silent for a moment sitting on the edge of the bed. Jason closed the blinds as he turned and looked around at the size of the room they were in. There was a corner with a built it kitchen and another corner set up like a living room. He was smiling before he looked over at Selena who had a very depressed look on her face.

Jason rushed over to her sitting down next to her before asking "are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine."

"What do you care?"

"What does that mean?"

"You are only here because I forced you to be here, don't worry, once I am done with you you can return to your horrid little home, or better yet maybe you can go and visit that Madame that Lemar told you about."

"What, no what are you talking about?"

"Forget it." She said getting up and heading to the restroom closing the door behind her.

Jason sat there confused by what had just happened. Ever since he had met Selena she went from moments where she seemed to like him to moments she was trying to kill him. He wasn't sure what he was doing here or how exactly they got here but he wanted to help Selena find her family. He wanted to help her as much as he could but he wasn't sure how much more he could take of all of this.

Selena looked in the mirror at herself before wiping tears from her eyes. She wasn't sure what she was doing either or why she was being so rude to Jason. She was lost and confused, she missed her family but knew Jason was trying to help her even if he was a little odd to her. She had grown attached to his scent and was even starting to like him but she also had more important things to worry about like the fact that she hadn't eaten in a few days and it was starting to affect her.

After a few moments she turned and saw the giant bath tub before her. Her eyes widened as she approached it and turned on the water. She felt it warm up in her hands as a strange blue liquid started to poor in as well creating bubbles. She smiled as she began to undress and climb in hoping the warm bath would relax her until sundown. She sat in the warm water and let it relax her. She laid her head against the edge of the tub closing her eyes and trying to forget everything that was troubling her.

She felt a little bad storming out of the room like that but after a few moments she heard a knock at the door and Jason on the other side saying "Selena are you alright?"

"I'm fine, please come in." She said as the door opened.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said looking away.

"Why, I invited you?"

"Right, sorry, what do you need?"

"Join me?"

"What? Why?"

"Please, you've taken quite the beating since the start of all this, this bath is very relaxing."

"I'm fine really."

"It was not a request." She said glaring it him from the mountain of bubbles floating on top of the water.

Jason soon realized he wasn't going to win this argument so he began to strip down and climb into the tub covering himself the best he could as he climbed in. It was fairly large so they were able to sit a few feet apart as he got comfortable in the opposite corner and tried to relax a bit. It didn't take to long before some of his bumps and bruises began to feel better.

"Okay, this isn't bad." He said putting his arms on the edge of the tub.

"See, I'm not all bad."

"I never said you were."

"You didn't have to."

"That's not fair, I have been very patient I think."

"You have been, thank you."

"See, I'm not a bad guy either."

"I never said you were."

"Yeah well...,"

"You always seem so nervous."

"Why do you say that?"

"It's just, I've never met anyone like you before. You are strange to me."

"Well you're a vampire which is pretty strange to me."

"True I suppose." She said as there was a brief silence before she asked "who was that woman, the small painting you kept next to your bed?"

"Painting?" He asked confused before he realized what she meant. "Oh That, that was Tina."

"Who is she?"

"She's, she was my wife."

"Not anymore?"

"No uh, she passed away, just over a year ago now."

"I am sorry."

"Thanks."

"How?"

"How what?"

"How did she die?"

"Oh." He said thinking back to the memories of her passing. "Cancer."

"Cancer? What is that?"

"It's a um, it's a sickness that kills you slowly."

"That sounds horrible."

"Yeah, it was."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up such a painful memory."

"It's okay, I haven't talked about it in a long time."

"Tell me about her, unless you don't want to?"

"No it's fine "he said taking a moment as he thought back" she was my highschool sweetheart, she was always happy and positive about everything, she always pushed me to be a better person, just the type of soul who could brighten up anyone in the room."

"She sounds lovely."

"She was, then she was diagnosed right after graduation so I asked her to marry me."

"Knowing she was ill?"

"Yes, so I could take care of her, we had hoped she would get better but she didn't, we tried everything but... in the end I lost her."

"You are far braver than I thought you were."

"How so?"

"You knew the pain you would endure but you stayed by her side until the end, I can respect that."

"Its what you do for love I guess."

She sat there silent for a moment seeing the pain in his eyes as he remembered what had happened. It was hard for her to watch this and she felt bad for bringing up such a painful memory.

"Would you like to talk about porn?" She said breaking the silence?"

"What?" He said shocked by her comment to the point he laughed a little.

"I was trying to take your mind of the painful memories, I'm sorry for bringing it up."

"Its fine, like I said I hadn't talked about it in a while."

"Did she like porn?"

Jason couldn't help but laugh at the question before saying "um, not as much as some people but we did watch some, yes."

"I see, and then you would make love?"

"What?"

"Is that what you do when you watch others in the act of sex with your partner?"

"Um, yeah it can definitely go that way."

"I see." She said before going silent for a moment. He laughed out loud a moment as she stared at him confused before she said "what is it?"

"It's just, I always enjoy talking to you, I forget you have 400 years of catching up to do sometimes, every conversation feels like an adventure."

"I enjoy talking to you as well, how do you feel?"

"Sore, but I'm okay." He said as he heard a quick splash and she was suddenly right next to him. "Damn you're quick?" He said a little confused why she was so close.

"Lean forward."

"Okay, why?" He asked confused

"Don't you trust me?"

"I um, yeah I guess." He said as he leaned forward a little and she slipped in behind him.

He wasn't sure what she was doing but she placed her hands on his shoulders and began to gently rub them. She worked his neck and his back and just seemed to be working some of the pain out if him. He was shocked by how gentle her touch was given how strong he knew she was but this felt very good. Selena worked to help him feel better. She had felt bad for all the beatings he had taken from her and the few from that creature at the shop. She knew he was trying to help her and deep down despite everything that had happened she wasn't actually angry at him. Even though they had only been together for just over a day she was actually starting to like him. She had grown accustomed to his scent and was enjoying it.

Jason let out a small moan as whatever she was doing was helping him feel better. Selena began to notice something as well as she co tuned and it bothered her. She could smell his blood, and she could hear his heartbeat. She had not fed for a few days and it was just on wildlife in the forest near the store. The man in the alley had some sort of chemical in his blood which stopped her from feeding on him and it was starting to get to her.

"Everything alright?" He asked noticing she had stopped.

"I, I need..." she said as she seemed to be biting her lip as he turned back to see her.

"What is it, what do you need?" He said turning around

"Never mind." She replied before climbing out if the tub and grabbing a towel wrapping it around herself.

"Did I do something?" He asked confused.

"No, its nothing. Just relax your muscles." She said before she headed back out to the bedroom.

Jason sat in the tub confused by what had just happened. She had seemed to be acting strange since they got to that hotel so he was curious as to what was wrong. He climbed out of the tub himself grabbing a towel and drying himself off. He put his clothes back on before he headed out to the bedroom to see what was going on with her.

"Really it's going to take that long?" He heard her voice as he saw her talking on the phone a little surprised she had figured out how to use it. "Well I guess that'll have to do, thank you Lemar." She said before she placed the phone down a few different ways seemingly unsure if she had hung it up correctly.

"Everything okay?" He asked.

"Huh, oh, yes it's fine."

"You just seem upset about something, you've actually seemed a bit edgy since we got here."

"It's just, I'm hungry."

"Oh, OH!" He said grabbing his neck suddenly feeling nervous.

"Lemar said they don't often have vampire guests but they could get me blood it would just be a few hours."

"I see, well um..." he said still a little nervous.

"Don't worry, I will do my best to resist you."

"Oh okay then, but should I go for a walk or something?"

"It is not safe for you to be wandering around this place."

"But is it safe for me here?"

"Jason I don't want to hurt you, I am not an animal I can control myself."

"I know, I'm sorry. Would animal blood work?" he said not sure what to do or say next.

"It helps but I need human blood every few days to keep my strength up."

"Oh, and you haven't fed on any humans I take it."

"There was a man who attacked me near your home but he had a strange chemical in his blood so I could not, or at least chose not to feed off him."

"Wow, Okay."

He noticed she seemed to be struggling a little as she stood there silently biting her nails. He felt stupid just standing there saying nothing but he wasn't sure what to do or say in this situation. He thought for a moment until he got an idea he wasn't sure he'd regret or not.

"Just out of curiosity, how much would you need?"

"Excuse me?" She said turning to him.

"How much blood?"

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Well, I am here to help and I feel I haven't been much help so if you need blood..."

"Stop it, I'll be fine."

"Will you?"

"Yes I will, why are you pushing this?"

"I said I wanted to help so if I can help..."

"What is wrong with you?" She said stepping towards him as she was still wrapped in her towel."

"I um, what do you mean?"

"I have been nothing but bossy and rude to you, I've choked you and dragged you from your home, you owe me nothing and yet you are still so kind to me, no human has ever willingly offered me their blood before."

"I um... sorry?"

"And now you are offering me yours?"

"Well, not all of it but..."

"Well what if I did take it all Huh? What if I bit you right now and drained the life from your body." She said as her eyes turned a little red. "You wouldn't be able to stop me, I could do whatever I wanted and you would be powerless to even try to escape." She continued as she got even closer. "Is that what you want, do you want me to reunite you with your departed love?"

"What, no."

"Then what is it?" She said as he could hear the emotion in her voice.

"I um... well I."

"I am a vampire, a predator and you are my prey, why would you give yourself to me so willingly?"

"Well, I..." he said confused and nervous as she looked at him with those red eyes that still looked beautiful despite their intentions. "You tried to make me to feel better in the tub so I just want to return the favor."

"Really, is that it, you are so stupid even for a human!" She said grabbing him by his shirt and throwing him down on the bed before pouncing on top of him. "Are you afraid of me?"

He laid there as she stared at him ready to strike as he struggled before he finally said "No."

"You should be!"

She sprouted her fangs and he closed his eyes waiting for her to bite when she stopped inches from his neck. After a few moments he opened his eyes and looked as she suddenly seemed concerned as she pulled her mouth away from his neck looking up at him. She was upset at what she had almost done to him but was still there as if she wasn't sure if she could stop herself from biting him. They stared at each other for a moment as both their hearts were pounding in their chest. They both knew what they wanted but fear had gripped them both until she suddenly pressed her lips to his.

Jason was surprised and also a little scared as he felt her tongue in his mouth but he was enjoying himself for the moment. He placed his hand on her face as she lowered herself on to him straddling him as their passions grew stronger. She pulled off his shirt as her towel fell off of her. Her body was warmer than he expected and her kiss didn't taste as bad as Vampire lore had lead him to believe. His hand wrapped around her waist as he pulled her close and his lips traced along her neck. She began kissing his neck almost teasing him a little as he wasn't sure if she was going to bite him but she did not.

She reached for his belt throwing it away before she pulled his pants off. She saw his erection and had a surprised look on her face before she smiled and climbed back on him. She rubbed herself against him teasing him a little. He let out a moan as she shivered against him as they both wanted it before finally letting him slide inside her. Once his cock slid in he let out another loud moan as her pussy was tight and warm. She pulled him up to her as she began to move and gyrate her hips massaging his cock inside her. His lips traced along her neck and down her chest as she leaned back enjoying his touch. Her breasts were in his face perky and soft as he started to tease her nipples with his tongue. His hands slid down around her ass squeezing it as she continued to move milking his cock.

She grabbed his hair and let out a whine as she wiggled her hips enjoying the sensation. She had wanted him this whole time even though she couldn't have admitted it to herself. Jason had also wanted her but his fear had been getting in his way since they met. He thought about what Nessira said about the shop wanting him to awaken her and how she couldn't have stopped it. There was a reason for all of this and they both knew it was leading to this.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds