Lilith's Emporium: Awakened Ch. 01

"Oh fuck!" He said as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"This was always going to happen." She said between moans and kisses.

"Really?" He asked surprised before looking up as she turned her head down towards him stopping for a moment.

"I've imagined this since we first met, your lips, your body, your scent it's, it's all I've known since I awoke, it has become like home to me." She said as she put her hand on his face. "I wanted to taste you again, I wanted to feel you inside me."

"So maybe the shop saw something here that we didn't, and now that you have me?" He asked as she smiled and pressed her lips to his again and he fell back against the mattress.

Jason rolled her over getting her under him again as he began thrusting his cock into her as hard as he could. As strong as she was she seemed to let him have his way as if she didn't care as long as they were in this passionate embrace. Selena grabbed his shoulders letting out a shocked moan as he drove himself deeper into her. The passion between them was palpable as their hands explored each others bodies. His hand slid around her ass and up her leg as it curled around him. Her skin tasted amazing and and every moan she let past her lips just turned him on even more.

She could hardly hold on much longer as her teeth were beginning to extend. She wanted to hold on as long as she could and enjoy the sensation. Jason knew she was going to bite him and he was ready for it. He kissed her again as he watched her eyes fill with blood before they began to glow again. He found the idea of her biting him arousing which made him question some things about himself. He felt her legs wrap around him as his cock got ready to erupt and he prepared himself.

Selena could no longer hold on as her instincts began to take over driving her wild. She let out a blood thirsty scream as she opened her mouth and clamped her teeth down on his shoulder. He let out a painful moan but the moment her teeth pierced his skin his cock blew inside her stronger than he was prepared for. It was the best orgasm he had ever felt as his body was drained of both cum and blood at the same time. Selena took a lot of blood getting the nourishment she needed from him as she struggled to release her bite and screaming again as the blood trickled down her chin. Jason felt very tired and light headed all of a sudden as he collapsed against her.

The room was spinning but he felt very strange but he then felt her hands embrace him and even comfort him as he felt consciousness slip away. He rested against her body feeling comfortable and even happy despite what she had taken from him as everything went dark.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds