• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lisa Ch. 09a
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Lisa Ch. 09a

They were both jarred awake when they were pulled apart. Darkness enveloped Jessica and she realized a bag had been placed over her head.

When two pairs of hands lifted her she fought as hard as she could she. She could hear Mark yelling, scuffling and then flesh hitting flesh.

"Leave him alone!" she yelled, struggling until she was slammed into a chair, the wind knocked out of her.

"She's a hell cat alright." Earl muttered and then he was in her face. Jessica could tell by the horrid smell. Jessica slammed her head forward as hard as she could and was rewarded with the satisfying crunch of a nose breaking. A blow hit her on the right side of her face causing stars to pop and twinkle before her eyes.

"You fucking bitch!" Earl swore and hit her again.

Around her she heard shuffling and some grunting.

"Alright, alright, hold your horses pretty boy." Earl said and suddenly the bag was gone and Jessica was blinking in the light. Something moved in front of her, close to her but it took a moment for her eyes to focus and when they did Jessica couldn't fathom what she was seeing. Right in front of her, close enough to kiss, was Angus. His eyes bore into hers. At first desperate, then searching, then relieved. Resolve settled into his expression. It wasn't until Jessica heard the sound of peeling tape that she realized that Angus' mouth had been taped. Someone had ripped it off.

"I love you Jess, always remember that." Angus said.

"I love you..." she replied as terror threatened to explode into a scream.

"Over the bench!" Earl ordered. To Jessica's horror, when Angus stepped away from her he was naked. Completely naked. As if in some sort of living nightmare he walked over to a bench that had been brought into the room and lay over it, his butt pushed up into the air toward Earl.

"Your hands." Earl said and Angus spread his arms in front of him planting his hands firmly on the floor. Jessica looked from Angus' prone body to Earl, to Mark still lying on the ground. She was speechless, terrified, numb. When Earl went up to Angus and parted his butt cheeks Angus didn't move. Jessica's eyes finally made it back to Angus' face and found him watching her. His eyes looked sad but he tried to smile. Jessica's mouth kept opening and closing but nothing was coming out. Worry readjusted Angus' expression, "Don't worry Jess. What goes around comes around. I guess it's about time for me." Then over his shoulder to Earl he said, "You're not supposed to hurt her anymore."

"I'm not." Earl replied.

"That includes not making her watch this." Angus growled.

"Take her away." Earl ordered.

As she was hoisted off the chair Jessica finally found her voice.

"No!" she screamed. "No! No! No! Not him, please, not him. Take me! Take me!" she shrieked even when she was lugged out of the room, down the hall, thrown into another room and Tasered.

It took a few minutes for Jessica to move again. And then it took her several more minutes to realize that Angus had been real, not a dream or hallucination. A bone chilling scream filled the room and looking around Jessica saw a TV on the wall and on the TV was Angus. Horrible things were happening to him, but he wasn't fighting. Jessica couldn't understand. Earl was ramming into Angus' ass and Angus screamed in agony, his hands flailed around aimlessly, but he didn't fight.

When the thrusting ended Earl pulled out of Angus. Circling him, Earl looked Angus over. "Do you know how I chose you as the one?" Earl asked. "How I picked you over the other four?" Angus didn't answer, unable to. Sobs stealing his voice. Whoever was running the video camera was making sure to shoot from all angles. The camera zoomed in on Angus' face. It was red, a vein standing out on his forehead, all veins in his neck straining as he fought to control his urge to run away. His urge to fight.

"I picked you..." Earl said moving back toward Angus' butt. Suddenly there was more than one camera. One stayed focussed on Angus' face, the other followed Earl to Angus' butt. "Because you're so obviously heterosexual. You, least of all, would want to get fucked up the ass by a man." Earl continued while bringing his hands to Angus' butt cheeks and caressing them. In the other camera Angus' face went rigid. All the muscles in his body contracted, battling to not react. "Only one thing would make you submit to something like this." Earl continued, sliding his finger between Angus' butt cheeks, "Let's see how much you love her." Earl said and shoved his finger in Angus' asshole.

"No..." Jessica whispered, crawling closer to the TV. The camera on Angus' face zoomed in, he turned red, face strained and shaking as he fought to stay still. The other camera zoomed in on his asshole and Earl's finger ramming into it hard.

"Time for fun of a different kind." Earl said. He stepped back said, "Suck my dick."

Angus slowly got up. He was bleeding from his rectum and it was clear that he was in severe pain, tears were streaming down his face. And then inexplicably he looked straight at the camera. Sniffling he asked the camera,

"How is she?"

There was a pause and then Riley's equally broken voice choked out, "Okay. Jess is okay."

"You heard him. The bitch is fine. Now get over here and suck my dick."

"No!" Jessica yelled, getting to her feet too quickly. Stars flashed before her eyes. "I'm not okay!" Jessica shouted. When her vision cleared she looked around the room, "Stop!" she yelled in high pitched shriek as Angus crawled over to Earl, steadied himself and took Earl's cock in his mouth.

"Son of a bitch!" Earl screamed when Angus gagged, pulled his mouth back quickly and vomited.

Jessica watched in mute horror, another scream building within her.

"That'll cost you your front teeth." Earl said. "And if you scrape my dick again you'll lose the rest."

Earl picked up a hammer and moved to Angus. Two of Earl's men each took one of Angus' arms.

"No, the deal was you don't fight. No matter what I do over the course of the next twelve hours you don't fight and the bitch goes."

Angus nodded. Earl's men let go of Angus. Angus inclined his face up to Earl, hands hanging at his sides. When Earl brought down the hammer Jessica shrieked. Angus made a sound Jessica had never heard before. It was so pain filled, so desperate. Angus' hands came up automatically in self defense and Jessica could see him battle to keep the down, away from Earl.

"Again." Earl said. Angus hesitated a moment but then he turned his face up to Earl again. This time when the hammer came down Jessica lost control. She pulled her hair, clawed her face, screamed, cried, threw herself at the wall, tried pulling the door open, tried kicking it down. And as much as she wanted to look away, she couldn't. She watched Angus give Earl and all his friends blow jobs. Each time confirming with Riley first that she was okay. Then they all took turns mounting him. Then he had to give blow jobs while being mounted. Electrodes were used on his genitals, items were shoved into him. It seemed to go on forever. And the whole time he never fought.

Just when Jessica thought it couldn't get any worse, it did. She had slid against the wall, lifeless, only able to manage moans rather than shrieks when Earl pulled Mark over to the bench. He ordered Angus to lay over the bench again. When he did, Earl ordered Mark to rape him. And then they switched, and then they had to suck each other off, give each other hand jobs, service Earl and his men together.

Through it all Jessica shrieked and pounded the floor with her fists. She tried the door over and over. Tried kicking it in. Everything to no avail.

Just as Jessica contemplated taking the cyanide pill, unable to watch Angus and Mark suffer any more, gunshots rang out. Jessica automatically looked at the TV terrified that Angus or Mark were dead. Or, terrified that they weren't dead. Whatever they wanted, dead or alive, she wished it for them. But Angus and Mark were definitely alive. Still staring at the TV Jessica jumped when the door opened, Riley, Sean and Caleb walked in and Tasered Earl and his men. Jessica rubbed her eyes. Riley, Sean and Caleb went to Angus and Mark and Caleb started looking them over.

The door in her room suddenly swung open, pieces of wood flying around. Scott, Josh and Jim came in, gun nozzles scanning the room.

Jessica started crying, growing hysterical when the three of them converged on her, talking to her gently, petting her head, arms, back.

"Shhh Jess, shhh," Jim kept saying, "It's okay now... you're safe."

"Hurry Doc." Josh said and Jessica saw Doc coming toward her, Leah at his side.

"Lass." Doc said and crouched beside her.

"Oh my God." Leah said and slowly lowered herself into a crouch beside the Doctor.

"Jess..." was all she could say.

"What is it Jess?" Scott asked when Jessica suddenly bolted up and grabbed his arm.

"Angus and Mark." Jessica said, her voice nothing but a whisper, robbed of all volume by her screams, "Doc, you have to help Angus and Mark."

"I will Lass, I will." Doc reassured her.

"No, now Doc, you have to help them now!"

"Jess..." Scott tried to sooth her but she didn't' want to be soothed. She wanted Angus and Mark fixed. A prick like a mosquito bite distracted her and she saw Doc take a needle out of her arm.

"Just relax Lass, everything will be just fine."

From the door Jessica saw Riley, Sean, Caleb and Chris come in.

"Motherfucker..." Riley swore and moved to Jessica. Sean, Caleb and Chris stared at her as they walked closer.

Sean lifted a cell phone to his ear, said a few things and then lowered it. "We're secure." He said to the room, never once taking his eyes off of Jessica. "They're dead Jess." Sean said, bending to get closer, "Most of Earl's men, and after we spend some quality time with Earl and the three bastards who did this to you, none of those fuckers will be left. We took a vote in your absence and decided to pass on the bacon. I think you'll approve."

Jessica nodded as a warm tingly feeling started at her toes and ran up her body.

"I thought so." Sean said.

Quinn ran in the room, sliding to a halt, Corey, Don, Rick and Abe joining him.

"Hey Jess." Quinn said but his voice seemed far away. The room seemed to tilt and Jessica suddenly felt very tired.

"Christ Jessica," Abe said.

"Call me when you're ready." Rick said and left the room.

"It's too bad Jess can't help. I think she'd appreciate the chance." Don said his voice sounded distant as sleep started to creep up on Jessica.

"I think Jessica's done enough, don't you?" Corey asked.

"With all that's happened, I don't think it'd be something she could stomach." Scott said.

"We're ready." Sean said.

"It's okay." Doc said, "I'll take care of Jessica, Angus and Mark. You go make them suffer. And here, use this. It intensifies the pain. Give them each a syringe full every hour."

"'K Doc." Riley said.

"No wait. That might kill them too soon. Give them each half a syringe full every hour. And lad, I've given you a way to make every second count so make them."

"Love you Jess. See you when you wake up." Josh whispered.

"Wait..." Jessica said, barely able to keep her eyes open, "the boys..."

"We left them with Justine, Amanda, Sara and a couple of Paul's men who Rick and Abe trust." Leah said, "I just called to tell them you're okay. They can't wait to have you home Jess. Get some rest now, okay?"

Jessica nodded and felt Riley, Jim, Josh and Scott kiss her forehead before she drifted off to sleep.

"Please Angus." Jessica said in a desperate voice.

The men, Sean and the others shuffled into the room and stopped, surprised to see Jessica awake. Not only was she awake but she was curled around Angus' head as he lay on his side on the floor. Mark lay next to Angus and Jessica clutched his hand. She rocked back and forth, brushing her free hand through the hair on Angus' head over and over again.

"You need some medication... for the pain. Please..." she said beginning to cry, "you don't need to suffer like this."

Doc stood watching them, syringe in hand. He threw a worried look at the men.

"Jess." Angus said sliding his arm up to cup the back of her head, "Don't cry. This isn't unbearable, I'll survive." His voice was slurred. A lack of front teeth and a sore jaw made it difficult for him to speak.

"Why are you doing this?" Jessica demanded, crying harder.

Angus grimaced as he rolled onto his back.

"Jessica." He said grasping her head between his hands. "Look at me... look," he said in a gentle but firm voice. Jessica looked in his eyes, her eyes blurring as they filled with tears. "If you could live through this with no medication so can I."

Jessica did a double take and then shook her head.

"It's not the same thing." Jessica protested.

"No, you're right, it's not. I raped you repeatedly Jessica. Over and over, for a long time. I didn't give you any medication, not even an aspirin. What goes around comes around. I finally got what I deserved and now I have to live with the consequences without an easy way out."

"This is insane." Jessica cried.

"It's justice. And you won't change my mind so please stop trying."

"You can't do this!" Jessica wailed.

"Leave him alone Jess." Mark said squeezing her hand. He had medication but the expression on his face made it hard to tell. "You set the bar pretty high, give him a chance to try and meet it."

Jessica stared at Mark.

"You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you?" Mark asked, "Of course not." He added when Jessica looked completely clueless.

"Doc..." Jessica said, looking up in desperation but when her eyes landed on the group of silent figures standing next to the doctor she almost screamed. She instinctively moved to shield Angus and Mark but when one of the figures crouched down, hands held out and said her name, she realized that the strangers where actually her men and the others which she now simply considered to be her family. The figure crouching next to her was Jim. Covered head to toe in blood.

"You're bleeding!" Jessica gasped, reaching for Jim.

"No, we're fine." Jim said leaning slightly away from her, "We'll clean up... you don't want it on you Jess, trust me."

"What happened?" she asked looking them over.

"We took care of a little business." Riley said. There was something in his tone that made Jessica look more closely at him. Despite the blood covering it, there was an expression on his face that Jessica had seen before. Years ago, during the attack on her family. It was tempered because when he looked at her it was clear that he loved her and the violence that it promised was not directed at her.

Looking at the others Jessica realized that though she knew the fun loving, easy going side of her family, they were men of violence. Men and woman of violence, because Leah was there and looked just as dangerous as the men. Even the battle with Anthony hadn't brought this out in them. She was beginning to understand why Doc looked so worried.

"This is all that's left of Earl and his... assistants." Sean said raising his hand and looking at the blood covering it, "And a shitload of tiny pieces. You want to talk about justice," Sean said, "this is justice."

"Shit yeah." Corey said, "Those bastards paid for everything they've ever done and then some. There was a lot of pain. The slow, long lasting kind. We made sure of it." Corey ended, looking at Jessica with meaning.

"But it won't fix anything." Scott said. "It won't make anything better."

Silence fell. In that silence Jessica had several realizations. The first was that her family had tortured to death Earl and his right hand men. She found her stomach surprising calm about it despite the fact that it must have been a gruesome thing to do. The amount of blood drenching them made it easy to imagine what was done and yet it did not bother her.

The second realization was that the events that happened here changed her family members forever. They'd be forever scarred by it. Angus and Mark, physically violated, the rest of them, morally violated.

The third realization was that she'd done this to them. All of it. They wouldn't be where they were now had she listened to them and let them kill Stan. That's what made her stomach heave.

"I'm so sorry." She said wrapping her arms around herself, doubling over when her stomach spasmed, turning on itself when there was nothing available to expel. "I'm so sorry," She repeated over and over again.

"Jess, stop." Josh said kneeling in front of her and grabbing her by her arms, giving up on keeping her blood free. "Look at me Jess, look at me..." Josh said maneuvering himself into her line of sight. "We should have cleaned up before we came here. You shouldn't have to see all this blood but we thought...we thought you'd be sedated."

"Stan." Jessica said looking up at Josh, new tears in her eyes. "Stan led Earl to us." She glanced around at the others. "If we'd killed him like you said things might have been different."

"Wait a minute." Sean said. "Jessica, are you saying that you think all of this is your fault?"

Jessica nodded, unable to look at Sean, unable to look at anyone

"Unfuckingbelievable." Sean said. "This is seriously fucked up shit." He added. He sounded angry and exasperated. Jessica kept looking at the floor, nodding slightly. Sean looked at Riley, "How do you stand this? You said she'd fall on a sword Riley but you didn't mention it would be bigger than the Empire fucking State building. You have to fix it. Now."

"Jess, Earl would have found us no matter what." Riley began. "That was expected, a given. What wasn't a given, what should not have happened, was how badly we fucked up."

Jessica looked at Riley in surprise. His voice was full of pain, his face the epitome of despair.

"We had a flat," Jim said. "A motherfucking flat. If we'd insisted that you switch cars and come with us... If we'd changed the tire faster, or kept hitting redial and getting through to you or Mark so you would've waited... we should have been there Jess. None of this would have happened to you or Angus or Mark."

"And do you know what I was doing when you called?" Leah asked, her voice cracking.

"What we were doing..." Corey said.

"We were fucking. That's right. You'd just gone to meet a questionable stranger, called me, and I chose to finish getting off before checking my voicemail." Leah said, "Jesus Christ Jess, I'm so sorry. Angus, Mark... I'm so sorry!" and she crumbled into a heap on the floor, sobbing.

"And when we finally heard the message... we couldn't get back fast enough." Corey added.

"Not even with the motorcycles. We got home and you were gone, and that bastard was torturing you." Caleb said.

"You weren't supposed to come back." Jessica said. She looked around in a panic as everyone seemed to crumble. Everyone sank to their knees. They hung their heads, most were silently vibrating and to Jessica's horror she realized they were crying. "I said no sauce." She added trying to crawl forward but her legs wouldn't work. She didn't know where to crawl first. She reached out and took Jim and Josh's hands. The sounds escaping the crumpled forms was unbearable, their expressions heartbreaking. She had to make it stop.

"If you'd come while Earl was there it would have been bad. There would have been a fight. You could have died. This was better. Much better. It only looks bad, really. It barely hurt. It was a walk in the park, comparatively speaking."

At first Jessica thought her slant on things was working. People stopped crying. But then she realized that they stopped moving too. They were frozen, staring at her, Mark and Angus included. Even Doc.

"I know it was bad for Mark and Angus... and Stan." She added suddenly realizing that she wasn't the only one who suffered and kicking herself for undermining their pain. "It's true, that was bad." She nodded. But the silence continued and after a while Jessica noticed a shift in facial expressions. They looked angry.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lisa Ch. 09a
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 336 milliseconds