• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lisa Ch. 09a
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Lisa Ch. 09a

"Jess, the men heard and saw almost everything that happened to you. They saw you getting hurt but there was nothing they could do about it. I don't think they'll be the same again. And," Leah cleared her throat, "when Earl demanded that Angus come and let him rape him, Riley, Scott, Jim and Josh climbed over each other to go instead. And when Earl insisted on Angus the other men looked like they'd had their nuts cut off and handed to them. But Angus, he was happy. Really happy. And then he insisted we wait two hours before coming to help. He said that would lower Earl's guard. I guess it worked but it was horrible to watch. But, um, I guess you know that." Leah said.

Jessica felt tears coming but she blinked them away. She had to get them back again. Back to who they were before this because Jessica was afraid that if Leah was right, the expressions that her family wore after they killed Earl were going to be permanent.

"We're ready to torch the place." Scott said when everyone returned. "Come on Jess I'll give you a lift." He added after Sean and Riley helped Angus sit and Chris and Corey helped Mark up. Scott scooped Jessica up.

"We can carry you too." Riley said to Angus. Mark was too out of it to walk so Chris was lifting him under his arms, Corey his legs.

"I can walk." Angus said and began the slow and painful shuffle toward the exit.

"Riley, he has to take a rest or slow down." Jessica said when Angus had ignored her direct pleas. Angus' face was red and he was sweating but he kept a steady pace.

"We're not in a hurry Angus. Take your time... or we can carry you." Riley said.

"I never gave Jessica that option." Angus snarled and when he looked up at Jessica his face was twisted by pain, but guilt was the prominent emotion. "I made you walk, I raped you even when you felt like this. I even hung you from the fucking ceiling while you felt like this. The least I can do is walk."

"You weren't the only one." Riley said. "You didn't do those things by yourself."

"You weren't in the bedroom with me Riley. None of you were. In fact, if I recall correctly you all tried to stop me." Angus looked around at Riley, Jim, Josh and Scott.

"I gave the order Angus." Riley said.

"And I went above and beyond in following it." Angus mumbled back. "Just leave me alone okay. It's about time justice was served and I'm more than willing to serve it."

Jessica buried her face in Scott's neck unable to watch Angus suffer. She considered telling him that she forgave him... all the men, for everything. But she suspected that he'd think she only said it because she wanted to stop his self-punishment.

"We'll wait in the car." Scott said.

It took close to fifteen minutes for Angus to make it to the car. By then Jessica had been reduced to tears. As hard as she tried, she couldn't stop crying. Scott and Jim were in the backseat with her and she hid in them. Sliding down between them she pulled them as close to her as they could get.

Riley and Josh shuffled along with Angus. When they finally got to the car and the house was set ablaze Angus refused Scott and Jim's offers to go in another car so he could lie down in the backseat with Jessica. So Angus sat the whole way back to the house, between Scott and Jim, Jessica on Jim's lap, hugging Angus. Riley drove and Josh sat like a zombie next to him on the front seat. Luckily Jessica had been right and they weren't far from their house because Angus' labored breathing and Herculean attempts at not moaning had Jessica crying again.

At the house Jessica wiped her tears and tried to look as normal as possible for the boys. But shuffling along with Angus didn't lend itself well to feeling fine and it reflected on her face. She could tell by the looks on Sara, Justine, and Amanda's faces. The boys were half asleep but one look at Angus and Jessica and they were instantly awake.

"Shit." Terry hissed. Jessica was glad to see that the physiotherapists, Terry, Jay and Craig were the ones who'd come to watch the boys.

"You're back!" Nathan yelled before throwing himself on Jessica. Brett followed. The other boys crowded around.

"You did it!" Brett said turning to Angus and burying his face in Angus' stomach, wrapping his arms around him. "You did like you promised, you brought Jessie home."

Angus grimaced by pulled Brett closer and patted his head. While locking eyes with Jessica he said, "There was no other option."

Justine wrapped herself around Mark, and Jessica was glad to see that Chris had an arm on Mark's back steadying him.

The other boys hugged or shook hands with the other adults, clearly elated, clearly in awe. Jessica and Leah exchanged a look. Leah had misread the boys when she thought they were scared of the men. Jessica was pretty sure that what the boys were afraid of was being left alone again. She shuddered when she realized that things could have easily ended that way.

"Are you cold Jess?" Riley asked when she shuddered again.

"No."

"Are you shaking because they made you scream?" Nathan asked looking up at Jessica. "They hurt you a lot." And he looked like he was going to cry.

"They hurt a lot of people Nathan," Jessica said, hugging him, "but they can't anymore. And tomorrow we'll celebrate that. But right now it's late and you should all be in bed."

A general protest erupted.

"You heard her." Caleb said, "It's two in the morning guys, come on."

"Say good night boys." Sara said, "and come to the kitchen for your meds, chop. Chop." Brett and Nathan gave Jessica another hug and turned to the kitchen. After a couple of steps Nathan turned and hugged Angus before running to the kitchen.

Angus looked surprised. Jessica leaned against him, "Now you're someone else's hero too."

"I've gotta ask," Jay said, "What's with the underwear?"

"It's a long and messy story." Riley said, "You're better off now knowing the details, trust me."

"Do you want to get cleaned up?" Scott asked Jessica and Angus.

"In a minute." Angus said, "Right now I need to sit."

Soon Angus, Jessica and Mark were on the sofa. Jessica and Mark resting, Angus fidgeting and trying to find a comfortable position. Jessica wrapped herself around Angus and looked at him with ever growing concern.

"I can't believe Earl and his band of psychos are dead." Craig said.

"So that means Elsie can get some help now." Jessica said turning to Mark.

Mark nodded, "The clan can take care of her now."

"No Mark, I didn't mean the clan. I meant real help. She needs to go to a hospital."

"Jess." Jim said, shaking his head when she looked at him. His eyes shifted to Craig, Jay and Terry.

"Ah, looks like you're okay now. We'd better go." Terry said when silence resonated in the living room, Jessica casting glances at the three of them.

"Thanks for your help." Riley said.

"Not a problem. Take care Jessica, Angus, Mark."

"I'll walk you out." Rick said. As soon as the door was closed Jessica turned back to Mark.

"She needs medical attention, rape crisis counselling, assisted living. She can't go on the way she has and the clan isn't equipped for that kind of help."

Mark stared at Jessica.

"Listen." Jessica said when it was clear that Mark was not going to say anything. "Hardly anyone from the clan knows Elsie is even alive... oops, did I just ruin that?" she asked looking at the door.

"Terry, Jay and Craig have no idea who Elsie is." Rick said having returned, standing on the periphery of the living room. "I checked that out before they left. No clue."

"Good!" Jessica said clapping her hands. "So no one knows she even exists. There are a million private clinics around. They cost a lot. But I bet that the upside of being expensive is discretion. I don't think anyone would believe a word she said anyway, but even so, if we pay enough no one will say anything."

Jessica looked around when Mark continued to stare at her and no one said anything.

"I'll pay for it. I have money." She added.

"Jess, you're not going to pay for it." Riley said quietly, "We'll take care of it. I take it you'll want to visit these places yourself and find the suitable one?"

Jessica nodded. Initially happy that Riley seemed to understand what she wanted, his demeanor and tone had her studying him more closely. "I just want to make sure she ends up in the right place. I don't think there's any danger to visiting the sites, is there?"

Riley shook his head and forced a smile, "Of course not."

"Mark? Will you come with me?" Jessica asked.

Mark blinked and looked down at the hand Jessica had taken. Turning to Riley, and then looking at Scott, Jim, Josh and Angus he asked, "Do you ever get used to this?"

"Eventually." Jim said with a smile and a wink at Jessica.

"But you may want to do that pledge as soon as possible." Scott added, "So you can at least feel like you're working within some kind of boundaries."

"We'll do it tomorrow." Sean said.

Jessica looked around, "Are we still talking about Elsie?"

"No, but you don't need to worry about it." Mark said, "Yes I will go with you to find a place for Elsie. And I'll pay for it."

Jessica beamed at Mark before throwing her arms around him and squeezing.

"We'll pay for it." Chris said, "The three of us. You, me and Justine. It's the right thing to do." He added when Mark looked at him in surprise.

A huge smile swallowed Jessica's face as she looked at Justine and Chris. It quickly disappeared when she turned back to Angus. He was pale and clammy, pain etched onto his face. She kissed his cheek and was about to beg him to take medication again when she remembered the names Elsie had given her and Mark.

"I also want to get this information to the police." Jessica said opening her cell phone she went to her contacts. "These are the names that Elsie gave us. Hopefully they can find the people that Earl sold. What's wrong?" Jessica asked when all men and Leah exchanged looks.

"Nothing Jess." Riley said, "In fact I think you'll like this. We managed to get some very detailed information from Earl about the people he sold. I can guarantee that the police will find them."

"You did!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Holy shit, really?" Mark asked.

"We can be persuasive when we want to be." Sean said. The men and other adults exchanged glances that made it clear that any doubt they may have had about that in the past was now forever obliterated. And it was clear to Jessica that they weren't just thinking about Earl and the information they got out of him. Everything from Abe and Rick turning on Stasia to Angus sacrificing himself for Jessica and Mark's safety were well relayed in the respect and loyalty held in the looks exchanged. Jessica's heart melted when she recognized the same qualities in the way her men and family looked at her. "We'll send the information to the police, first thing tomorrow."

"Thank you!" Jessica exclaimed.

"We should get you to bed." Leah said.

"In a few minutes." Angus mumbled.

"Jess, there's something you need to know." Riley said. "It's about Paul. During our attempt to get you back, when he thought Stasia was in danger..." Riley paused and glanced at Rick and Abe, "Paul offered us release from the clan. He asked us for help with one more job, something big he's working on. He didn't say when it would happen but he understood that we wouldn't wait long. He swore it would be in the next few months. We would have demanded immediate release but he still hadn't told us where Earl was keeping you and we were running out of time."

"What?" Jessica gasped.

"And we agreed." Riley said.

Jessica was speechless. She looked around the room.

"But, we have no intentions of honoring that." Jim said. "The only reason we agreed is to keep Paul happy. But it gives us an advantage. We'll know when he and pretty much everyone working for him will be busy. It would be a good time to run."

Jessica sighed in relief.

"Okay." She nodded, felt herself starting to gnaw on her lip and looked up, "So we should start looking for homes for the animals."

"The animals..." Riley said.

Jessica nodded, "We can't take them with us. We have to find good homes for them. Especially Max, I don't want anyone to hurt him."

"That makes sense." Josh agreed.

"We have to go to bed." Riley said as Angus started to tilt on the sofa and Jessica suddenly couldn't keep her eyes open. "It seems we have a lot of work to do tomorrow." He added with a smile.

"Come on Jess." Jim said scooping her up, "Angus needs to be cleaned up before he comes to bed."

"Good night." She said to everyone. "Will Angus be okay?" she whispered in Jim's ear, watching Riley and Scott helping Angus to his feet.

"You were Jess so he will be too."

Jessica was asleep as soon as Jim lay down with her but when Riley, Scott and Josh came in, practically carrying Angus, she woke up.

Jessica pressed up again Angus. When he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed she relaxed into him. But she couldn't sleep, partially because he couldn't. Obviously in pain, his body was rigid against her.

"There's only one thing I want to do right now Jess." Angus grumbled when she started pleading with him to take medication. "But I don't know if you're up for it."

"Anything. Anything you want Angus, I'm up for it."

Angus nodded and bringing his hand to Jessica's tit he gently rolled her against Jim. A low growl escaped Angus as his hand slid from her tit down her stomach and between her legs. "Oh!" Jessica said surprised, and she spread her legs with only a moment of hesitation.

"Should we put more of that cream for the burns on your legs and pussy first?" Angus asked in a low growl.

Jessica shook her head, "What Doc put on is still working, I'm okay."

"Good." Angus moaned. "Hold her legs." Angus said to Jim and Riley. "Wide so I don't rub against her burns."

Jessica felt Riley and Jim take her behind her knees and pull her legs as far apart as they could go.

"What I really want to do is eat you out." Angus said brushing his lips over hers, stroking her meat with his finger, intermittently dipping in into her hole. "but I'm not flexible enough for that right now."

"I'll sit on your face." Jessica whispered bringing her hands up to push on his chest, "Just lie down."

"You'll do no such thing." He said, "You'll do nothing at all." He added.

"Not even that." Scott said catching Jessica's hand as it moved toward Angus' cock.

"Your only job." Angus said brushing her lips again as he increased his strokes on her clitoris, "is to cum. Come on baby, cum."

"Why won't you kiss me?" Jessica asked when Angus always looked like he was about to devour her lips but then at the last minute grazed them and moved to her cheek, her neck.

"I have no front teeth Jess."

"So?" Jessica asked lunging up to try and kiss him.

"Isn't that... gross?"

"No. You can never be gross Angus. Please kiss me. I need your tongue in my mou..."

Angus devoured her. His tongue invaded her mouth, her throat. Jim pulled on her nipple and whispered, "Be a good girl and cum Jess." In her ear, "Cause after you do, after Angus is done, I'm going to eat you out. And I can't wait to taste your pussy... your wet, wet, pussy..."

Jessica came. Several times and then Angus was between her legs, in her, pounding her. Riley and Jim each grasped one of her shoulders and held her in place so that each thrust was deeper, fuller, harder. Scott slid his hand between her legs and rubbed her clit while Angus pumped and Jessica came again, several times.

When he finally came Angus collapsed on top of her kissing her cheek and neck.

"I love you Jess." He muttered.

He pushed up, looked at her and rolled to the side.

"Angus..." Jessica said worried by how pale he looked, how clammy he felt. But she didn't have time to do or say any more because Jim was between her legs, eating her, stroking her, prodding her. Angus grasped Jessica behind the knee and pulled her leg up and that was the last time Jessica had time to notice him. For the next hour the men took turns and despite Jessica's requests to pleasure them, Jessica wasn't allowed to move from her prone position.

When everyone was spent Jessica lay on Scott, melting against him. He fondled her ass, Jim and Josh stroking each of her legs, lying alongside each one. Riley lay next to her and Scott's heads and caressed her back. Angus was near their heads also, on the side that Jessica's face was turned and after a few minutes of just watching Jessica Angus brought his thumb to her cheek and gently caressed the scratch marks. His hand was shaking. Jessica looked up at him with concern.

"You weren't supposed to get hurt anymore." Angus said quietly, his eyes filled with emotion.

"It doesn't hurt Angus, honest. That cream is amazing."

"Your legs and your pussy..." Angus added.

"All fine Angus..." Jessica replied but Angus shook his head.

"None of it is fine baby."

"Angus, please take some medication." Jessica said in desperation. He was so pale, sweating profusely, she pushed up on Scott and looked around at the men for help when Angus shook his head. But none of the men said anything. "Please..." she tried again, sliding off of Scott and as close to Angus as she could get.

"It's late baby. Time to sleep." he said pulling her close. Jessica snuggled in to him fully intending to try and persuade him to take some medication. But with the warmth of his body, the feeling of safety that came with being wrapped in his strong arms, and orgasmic bliss, a sudden overwhelming fatigue overtook her. Jessica was asleep in moments, everyone else not long after.

Jessica awoke just before the scream escaped her. She had no idea how long she slept but she was thankful that she woke herself before disturbing anyone else's sleep. She had nightmares again but these ones were so close to actual events that they were doubly terrifying. Angus being raped over and over, his teeth knocked out. Mark having the rod shoved into him, raped as well. The two of them forced to rape each other. It was too much.

After tossing and turning for a while Jessica decided that she had to get up. The men wouldn't like it but even Angus was asleep. She couldn't be the one to disturb them. Slipping some pajamas on she crept to the living room, turned on a light and settled onto the sofa with her calculus book. But her mind was on anything but math. Words kept coming to her. Words about love, commitment, sacrifice. She scratched them down on the same page that she'd put other words for the songs she wanted to write.

A noise from the hallway caught her attention.

Looking up she found Leah, Corey, Sean and Sara coming into the living room. She was surprised to see Caleb and Quinn standing behind the sofa looking over her shoulder.

"You're just too dedicated to your education." Caleb said.

Jessica shook her head, "I'm actually working on a song."

"Really?" Quinn asked. He and Caleb swung their legs over the back of the sofa, slid down on either side of Jessica and looked over her shoulder at her notebook.

"Nice and light I see." Caleb muttered.

Jessica shrugged and looked up as Leah, Corey, Sean and Sara pulled up chairs around the sofa. Corey took the notebook from Jessica and passed it to Sean.

"It's the way I feel." She said when he and Sara read the song, passed it to Corey and Leah, and then looked up at her.

"We feel the same way." Leah said. "I think I'm going to like this song."

Sean handed the book back to her, "Having trouble sleeping?"

"So are we." Sara said when Jessica nodded.

"Oh." Jessica said, having an idea. She turned to a fresh page and wrote their names down the side of it. "What have you always wanted to do?" she asked looking around at them.

They looked back at her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lisa Ch. 09a
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds