Lost in the Snow

So I went around the table and dropped to my knee while her jaw dropped like a stone. I fumbled in my pocket.

"Rachel..."

"YES!"

"Would you..."

"Yes! Yes, Alex. Whoohooo! Alex, of course I will."

"...marry..."

And I was silenced by a huge kiss while I fell backwards under her pregnant body.

"Thank you Rachel."

"Are you kidding? YOU thank ME? I thank you and I will continue doing so until the day I die. And you know, you still have that contract."

"I do, but I think I won't need it."

"You won't."

"Ah, and Rachel. There's another thing... It's about Mel. She needs a mother."

"But she already has one."

"Yeah, but not legally."

Rachel just looked at me and to my surprise she started to cry.

"Boy, are you going to get lucky tonight," she managed to say between sobs. "And for the rest of your life."

And I did.

xx

So we're back to the present. I'm lying by the pool in our backyard, my beautiful wife keeps casting longing looks in my direction while I play with our son. The wedding was a small affair and was just in time to be witnessed by her overjoyed father before he lost his battle against cancer. Before the wedding I waited in vain for any signs of madness recurring. Rachel knew exactly what I was thinking and just smiled.

"Won't happen, Alex. not this time. I've learned my part."

She was right.

I just hope this whole marriage thing is less difficult for others. I knew all the time that the procedure would be complicated and tedious, but Rachel's and my version just seems a little over the top.

xx

Dear readers, if you have actually read the story, it ends right here. What follows is some kind of "alternate ending" for readers that prefer to skip to the end directly. It makes no sense at all and is not connected to the story in any way. I just assume those readers prefer simple story lines and quick solutions. I've tried to include the necessary elements.

xx

"It's over, Rachel. I've really loved you with all my heart, but you completely destroyed any feeling I've had for you."

"Nooo," she wailed. "Alex, I'll make this up to you. Please give me another chance. I see clearly now how dumb I've been, it won't happen again. I've learned my lesson and I love only you, Alex."

"Too little, too late, Rachel. By the way, your lover Danny was foolish enough to try to confront me. He obviously didn't have a clue about my past as a Navy Seal. He sure has a twelve-inch cock, but it didn't make up for his lacking Karate skills."

"He's not a bad man, Alex. Have you hurt him badly?"

"Not too much, I think, but he won't be able to walk of fuck for quite a while. He never understood this was an intelligence covert operation anyway."

"I'm so sorry it had to come to this, Alex."

"Oh, and don't worry about the 15 million. They are safely stashed away in my Cayman offshore account."

"Alex, I know it looked that way, especially when I tried to drug you for the cartel and they tried to steal your Mustang, but this was never about the money or about his big cock. All I ever wanted is you."

"But you can't have him anymore," a female voice from behind informed her. Surprised, Rachel turned around.

"And who the fuck are you?"

"I'm Sasha, Alex' new fiancée." She was a few years younger than Rachel and looked like a supermodel with massively oversized tits.

"And as I own an international PI firm we already have all the evidence we need. Your gangbang video will be all over the internet if you're not careful. You're toast, Rachel. Alex and I are destined to be together."

"Noooooooo!" Rachel's wail rose to the magnitude of a jet-engine.

"Yes. You had an honest man and you just threw him away. Now he's mine and I'm already pregnant with his twins."

"Have a nice life, Rachel. I really loved you. But we're through for good."

At that very moment Rachel realized how enormously stupid she had been to treat Alex like this. But now it was too late. Yeah, consequences are a bitch.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds