• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Mage, Man
  • /
  • Page ⁨12⁩

Mage, Man

It was embarrassing, hearing another person say such wonderful things about me. I wanted to ask him to stop or tell him he was mistaken, but I also wanted to hear why someone would fall in love with me.

"I had known I loved you for sometime before I finally said it to you on the roof that day." August continued. "I thought I might never be able to say it until you risked your life for your town, and then, for me as I clung to that railing, but more than that, you trusted me completely when you had me use you as my spell focus. I've never been so moved."

I was hot with embarrassment by now. "Alright, you've said enough. I can't hear anymore!" I said playfully as I sat up and began to tear his robes open.

"Kiss me again, first." August said with a warm smile.

I leaned back to his whiskered face and began to kiss him again. His long grey beard tickled my neck as I did.

"I missed the feel of your mouth." I said quietly.

"Mmm." He replied.

We each tugged at the other's clothes, pulling them away and tossing them aside. At last we were both completely stripped to the skin.

"Let me look at you, boy." August said as he pushed me to my feet.

I stood before him, naked and unashamed. My erection pointed towards him and I set my hands on my hips. My muscular body shook ever so slightly from the excitement. I looked him over too, the strong frame, the silver hair covering his front and his own rigid manhood throbbing against his slightly rounded belly. He was quite the vision to me, I couldn't help but bite my lip with the anticipation I felt inside.

"So handsome." He mused.

"Enough foreplay! I can't stand it!" I shouted as I grabbed him by the legs and hauled him to the side of the bed. August gave me a huge grin as his eyes danced with mischief.

I spit into my hand and coated my fingers. I roughly pushed his legs apart and slipped my fingers between them to his eager pucker. He moaned as I began to lightly tease his anus with my slick fingers, moistening him and gently probing from the outside.

"I thought we were done with foreplay?" He asked with a wicked smirk.

I answered him by shoving two of my fingers all the way inside. August gasped and tightened his ass muscles and gripped the bed sheets tightly in his fists. I fucked the man like this while my other hand grabbed his thick cock and stroked it, careful not to overdo my masturbation of him. He writhed in pleasure and I continued the fingerfuck for several minutes.

"Please, fill me with your cock, Lawrence! I need it!" He begged.

I pulled out my fingers and spat onto my maleness, smearing the saliva around with my hand.

"Whatever you need, love." I responded.

I pulled his long legs over my shoulders and grabbed him around the waist, guiding him to the edge of the bed so his plump backside could meet my bobbing prick. His hole was so warm against my cockhead, I almost didn't want to push inside him but instead just relish the view before me. Then I remembered the wonderful heat of his guts and I slid myself slowly inside. August gave a deep rumbling moan as I pushed in all of the way.

"Damn boy, but I've missed this!" He said with a goofy smirk.

"Me too." I admitted as I began a slow rhythm.

I continued my pace, loving the feel of him, the squeezing of his body down my length, the excited sounds he made involuntarily as I ground my hips into his ass. I maintained my thrusting as I held his legs to my chest and shoulders. August masturbated slowly with one hand and rubbed my front with the other. As I inhaled I could smell the familiar and wonderful scents of male sex in the air. It immediately brought me back to this room, the heavy musk of August's body, his sweat and mine intermingling when we used to share this bed together. I vowed then and there that neither of us would spend another night alone.

"Fuck me on my side?" August asked breathlessly. "I want to feel your arms around me."

I withdrew myself with a slight wet sound and flopped onto the bed next to him. The mage rolled onto his side showing me his back. I rolled onto my side behind him and reached down to slide into his waiting rear. As I slipped inside I could hear him making more happy noises. I reached over his middle to hold him tightly against my body. I stroked his hairy chest and pinched his soft, pink nipples.

"Oh Lawrence." He sighed.

August reached behind to hold my ass against him as I began again to fuck him. I knew from past sessions that this was his favorite position, he liked the feel of me so near, the heat of my breath coming in ragged bursts against the back of his neck. I picked up my speed and began to hammer myself into August's wonderful backside. I let my hand trace down his stomach so I could grip his thickness in my fist and started stroking him in time with my thrusting. I lifted myself from the bed slightly so I could watch the long skin slide smoothly over his cockhead and then reveal it again as I pulled back down.

"You have a beautiful dick." I mused as I squeezed him tightly.

August only chuckled at the lewd compliment.

I kept my quickened pace but made sure on each inward thrust to push as far in as possible. I was getting close and I knew August loved it best when I made him feel every inch of me. My balls slapped against his cheeks with every thump I made. I felt sweat in my eyes and had reached a feverish pace, I couldn't last. I jerked August's swollen prick in time with my fucking.

"Ungh, I'm cumming, love!" I gasped in his ear.

"Flood me, Lawrence! Fuck! Ugh! Mmm, m-me too!" August cried hoarsely as he began to shoot from between my fingers.

I slowed my stroking as August began to send pearly ropes across the bed. His body grew tense and rigid as he leaned back against me. My own explosions deep in his insides wracked my entire body. I buried my face into his sweaty back and gnawed lightly at his skin as I spasmed against him. All too soon the geyser in my hand subsided, leaving my fingers and thumb lightly covered. I lifted my hand to his mouth and let him playfully suck his own juices from them. My own orgasm finished at the same time as August's but I was in no hurry to release him or withdraw my softening cock from its favorite place. We laid like this, the mage tight in my arms with my sex buried deep inside.

As he was held in my arms I reached down and fondled his drained testicles affectionately. "I missed your berries." I whispered near his ear.

I could feel him laughing. "I thought you hated when I called them that."

I laughed in response. "I never hated it! It just... reminds me of you so, I kinda like it." I said.

The mage reached down to give my rear a soft pat.

"We should probably take a bath." August said presently.

"Probably, but I'm not going to be able to let you go again." I said.

He turned his head just enough to see me through the corner of his eye. "I guess I shouldn't argue with logic as sound as that." He smiled under his moustache.

"Not when it's me. The most stubborn person you've ever known." I added.

August gave a rumbling laugh. "You are at that, but I'm not sure if I would change you for anything."

"Oh please," I said. "I know I'm not perfect. I'm just lucky enough to have found someone who can deal with me."

August pulled away so he could roll over and face me. My soft cock slipped from him as he adjusted his position. His silver eyes glowed steadily in the dimly-lit bed chamber. He reached out and caressed my face.

"You are perfect, to me." He said tenderly.

I felt a knot twist in my stomach. "It's just hard for me to believe I'm worthy of being loved by you, except you keep telling me that I am."

He looked at me kindly. "You're still young, you're still learning, and I know all of this is new to you, but you know me like no one else, Lawrence. You tell me when I'm in the wrong, challenge me, frustrate me and make me feel alive. You have no idea how lonely I've been in this place. I performed my duty to the villagers but I was so profoundly miserable." August had a distant look on his face as he remembered. "To be friendless, hated, and completely separated from anyone to speak with for months at a time... It was killing me. And then I saw you in town and I thought you were so handsome and a tiny piece of me held out hope that I could one day talk with you and get to know you." His expression brightened. "It filled me with joy that you took an interest in my books, in my game, and me. And later when we started to become friends, more than friends... I couldn't believe it."

"And then I left." I said sadly.

"But you came back to me. When I was at my lowest point, you showed up on my doorstep! You convinced Sarthis to bring you home! You love me, the same way I love you." August added gently. "You must know by now why I care so deeply for you."

"I know." I replied softly.

August bowed his face close to mine until our noses were touching.

"Will you stay here with me?" He asked seriously. "Share my life, no matter what may come? Be my partner?"

"I will." I said without hesitation.

He reached his arms around me and pulled me close against his warm body.

"Thank you." He whispered sincerely and kissed my forehead.

In the weeks that followed, life for both of us became a vivid and wonderful daydream I had never known could exist. Strangely, in many ways, it was the same as it used to be, reading in the garden, playing games, even the chores around the tower were just as they had always been. The main difference was we did these things together, even if it was just while sharing the same room. I had no more reservations. It felt incredible to share my thoughts and ideas and fears with someone who was eager to hear them and offer a kind ear or lend advice. August became my best friend and infinitely more to me and I would have never known true happiness if he had never brought me to this tower atop the wall.

It was while we were both reading in bed, shoulder to shoulder one evening that I suggested going into town for more than just gathering provisions.

"What did you have in mind?" He asked, glancing at me over his spectacles.

"It's well past time that my village stops being afraid of you." I said sternly.

August let out a troubled sigh. "People fear what they don't understand, I've seen it my whole life. There are minds that we cannot change."

"You changed mine." I said as I reached over and rubbed his arm. "There are good people down there and you deserve their friendship, even if they don't yet deserve yours."

"It's... not that easy. I'm, terrified they won't give me the chance. They've hated me for so long." August said sadly.

"No one hates you, they just don't know you like I do. Let them see the real you and they'll come to love you, as I have." I gave him a kind smile.

August considered my words and I watched some of the worry leave his face. "You'll be there with me?" He asked hopefully.

"I'll never leave your side." I assured him.

"When in the world did you become so wise?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Recently." I answered. "I have a pretty good teacher."

It was the following afternoon when August and I climbed down from Sarthis' back to the town square, lightly dusted with fresh snow, full of concerned looking townspeople. They milled around, speaking in hushed tones. Anders moved forward from the crowd and gave me a warm smile. I shook his hand and then asked if we would also greet August. The two of them met and Anders gave the mage a nod and a pat on the shoulder. August gave a weak smile in return. I could see this was more difficult for him than pretending to be their monster. I slipped my hand into August's and held it tightly. The mage looked down at me with a sincere look of appreciation.

"You don't have to hold my hand if you don't want to." He whispered.

"There is no place in this world where I wouldn't want to hold your hand." I reassured him.

We had prepared some words for the people, explaining much about their situation but not quite everything, not yet. They would learn about human history, mages, and the true meaning of the wall. They were going to listen to me about August, the man, and his role in their lives. It wouldn't be easy for some of them to hear, and others may never quite accept the words, but at least they were finally going to learn the truth. The first step to understanding begins with seeing the path before us.

I wanted to make certain that the man I loved wouldn't spend his life being blamed or distrusted for his necessary actions. He deserved so much more than that, and I would do whatever was required of me to make that happen.

As we took turns speaking with people, and answering their questions, it became clear that the process would take time. Finding out that someone who scared you has only ever been looking out for your wellbeing can be quite a shock. Learning that your life is not what you believed, or expected it to be takes real time and patience to accept. I know this better than most. It can be scary to learn new things, about ourselves, about others, and what's hidden deep within our hearts. But if we are willing, and have someone there with us to hold our hand as we take those first tentative steps forward, there's no limit to what we can become.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Mage, Man
  • /
  • Page ⁨12⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds