• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Mage, Man
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

Mage, Man

"That's the price that had to be paid." August sighed. "The walls, the seeds... they are created using human mana. By living in these walled places, you are safe and can live full lives but the magic is drained away to keep the seed empowered and the walls strong. Even with all of your magical energies being used, mages must still come together at each seed location to empower them further and make sure they don't decay every few years. And you, being this close to the seed allowed you to tap into the power that has always been there, made dormant inside of you."

When it sounded like his narrative had reached its end I asked: "Why do it? Why save a race that shuns you and fears you?"

"Well that's easy, because it deserves to be saved." He looked at me warmly and squeezed my hand. "Humans can do wonderful things, be gentle and kind souls, raise families to treat others with compassion. You shouldn't be judged for the unfortunate actions of others. Just as I wouldn't want to be judged by you. Not all mages use their power for good either, as you know." He finished.

"But you do." I said, my voice a whisper. "You are the best man I know."

I watched as August blushed deeply and felt him squeeze my hand again, so tightly.

"I also think you might be the most handsome man I know, under all those whiskers and robes." I added, making myself blush in response.

He pulled me to him then, hauling me right on top of him as he began to kiss his way across my naked, slightly fuzzy chest. Laying on top of him like this, it felt wonderful.

There weren't anymore barriers between us, I had felt them crumble away like a wall from around my desires. All of the emotions that had been conflicted inside of my began to fall into place. I had wanted this, and at the same time tried to deny the way he made me feel. He was a man after all, and I had only been with one other before, but it felt safe in his arms. This was the safest place I could be.

CHAPTER 9: SURRENDER

The heat of the midday sun beat down on my back. Wisps of clouds sat in an otherwise clear sky. And I finally began to allow myself to be with August, in the way we had both wanted but neither of us, due to stubborness or foolishness, had allowed until this exact moment.

His mouth explored my body, eagerly and wetly as I felt his lips move over my neck and collarbone. His long soft beard rubbed against my front, sending chills down my spine. I leaned forward and kissed him back, passionately. I kissed his face, his forehead and ears, moving to the sides of his neck. I sucked in the skin and teased him with my tongue, whatever I could reach.

"Is-is this what you want?" He asked hoarsely.

"You know it is." I said confidently, between nibbles of his neck.

I found his mouth and we locked together, our tongues darting and exploring. I reached down to his waist and began to hurriedly untie the heavy sash that kept his robes closed. As it fell away in my hands I roughly reached under and tore the robes open. I winced in recognition as I saw the scars Fraust had left on his shoulder and side, though he appeared fully recovered. I didn't want to ruin the moment by focusing on the marks. Instead I concentrated on his bare, silver-haired body, lean and strong, demanding my attention. I moved in an arcing trail from one of his soft pink nipples, teasing and tugging it lightly with my lips, then to the other, and back again. August grunted and writhed under me while I straddled him, lost in the pleasure he was receiving.

"Oh, just like that!" He moaned.

August moved his hands down to my waist and slipped them under the soft cloth of my pants. He cupped my ass and squeezed each cheek firmly as I continued to suck and play with his sensitive nipples. I descended further down his body, kissing his belly and rubbing it with my short facial hair. He wriggled as I tickled him and let out a low chuckle. I found my way to the tuft of pubic hair poking free of his undergarments and breathed in his scent. It was familiar, it was very uniquely his, this wonderful male scent. I grabbed the top of his briefs in my teeth and tugged downward, exposing his thick manhood which slapped up against his stomach. It was a beautiful sight, already full and throbbing, leaking wetness into the fur dusting his stomach.

I had never gotten to take Anders into my mouth when we used to masturbate one another. It was something I had been willing to try but he had been opposed to it, suggesting it could hurt our friendship to go so far. Though I had doubted his words, I hadn't wanted to force the issue. Now, with August's cock bobbing in my face, beckoning me, I was filled with excitement and need. I took him in my hand and gently stroked his length. He radiated heat. I pulled the skin down from around his head and gave my first tentative lick to another man's cock. I didn't know what I had expected but the taste and texture was interesting. The smell of him, the warmth, my pounding heart, all stimulated me further and I began to suck him, slowly at first then speeding up my pace. I felt his strong hands move to the back of my head, tousling my hair and guiding me back down. I let my tongue dip under the extra skin as it covered his head, feeling my way underneath to his swollen cockhead. I tasted more of his seed as it oozed from him freely.

"Boy, you were born to this!" He grunted as he slowly fucked my mouth.

I looked up and gave him a wink. I loved the way he felt sliding in and out of my mouth and throat. It filled me with pride, knowing I could make him feel so good, this man who had been protecting my people, and myself for countless years. I continued to suck him as far down into my throat as I could, causing myself to gag as I did so. I had pulled my pants to around my knees and was openly jerking myself as I did. Truth be told I had to keep my pace gradual to avoid shooting, I was so turned on in this moment.

He slowed me with his hands and lifted my mouth from his dripping prick. "You're going to need to slow down or I'm going to explode here." He commented.

"Would that be so bad?" I said with a grin, wiping the saliva from my facial hair.

"Ha! Not at all!" August replied jovially. "But I want to do the same for you! I've wanted to take you in my mouth for a long time."

He slipped out from between my legs and knelt in front of me. "Just lie back down." He instructed, which I did immediately.

He started with my testicles, cupping them and fondling them through my hairy blond sack. He sniffed them and started sucking them tenderly into his mouth. I hadn't thought to pay much attention to his balls while I sucked him, but now I understood the incredible sensations it could provide. His mouth was amazing, gentle and hot as he sent waves of bliss through my body.

He shifted his attention just upward then and began to plant kisses down the length of my cock all the way to my navel. He kissed and slurped his way back up again, to my flared cockhead which he then sucked deeply into his mouth. I watched him through heavy-lidded eyes, admiring his dedication and enjoying every second. His mouth was a wonder and he kept up his attentions for several minutes. My body must have warned him of my impending orgasm for he suddenly pulled away and licked his lips.

"You don't need to stop." I said pleadingly.

"Guess I haven't lost my touch then?" He asked with a knowing smirk.

"No, your mouth is fantastic, easily the best suck I've ever had." I said truthfully.

"I'd like to do more than suck each other, if you're up for it?" He asked. I was mildly surprised by how shy he suddenly seemed.

I looked to my erection and gave a laugh. "I would say I'm up for it. What did you have in mind?" I asked in return.

He climbed over my thighs then perched himself lightly on my stomach with his knees on either side of me. My hard manhood was wedged into the furry cleft of his ass. I know it should have been obvious, but I was still not entirely sure of what August was planning until he was literally holding my manhood to the entrance of his ass.

"What? You... want me to fuck you?" I asked with some alarm.

"Please." August replied through lust-filled eyes.

I knew that occasionally men could stimulate one another in different ways but I had never heard of this particular act in my small village before.

"Will it even fit? Won't that hurt you?" I wondered aloud.

"Mm, it might at first but it will make you feel so good!" He assured me. "It will make me feel good as well."

I bit back a string of questions and allowed him to take the lead. With one hand I could see him pulling his asscheeks apart, with the other he reached underneath himself and held my cock firmly as he struggled to sit down.

"You're a good size, Lawrence." He groaned breathlessly. "Just give me a little time."

I felt the flesh of his anus pressing against my cockhead give way, allowing me to slip partway inside. August gave a low moan and bit his lip. He lifted up again and then pushed down with slightly more force. My throbbing prick pushed higher into his body, causing him to grunt again. The sight of the man impaling himself slowly and deliberately on my thickness was terribly arousing. I could see beads of sweat trickle down his face and chest. My own body had begun sweating in response. I reached out and stroked his cock as he forced me further inside himself.

"Be careful there!" He warned. "I could cum at any moment, keep it slow."

I slowed my pace and he was at last able to take me inside all the way until he was sitting flush with my firm stomach. He began to gingerly slide up and then sit back down and repeated the motions until I could begin to thrust in time with him. It was magnificent, being able to buck into him like this. His face was pure ecstasy and I can only guess that mine was a mirror of his. I rammed into his warm, tight ass for all I was worth, while August steadied himself with his hands on my stomach and chest.

"How do you feel?" He managed between gasps. "You like being inside me?"

"It's incredible, I'm real close to shooting!" I admitted.

"Oh, let's try to shoot together!" He suggested huskily.

We hastened our rhythm further. My thrusts were leaving the stone floor now, lifting the big man up in my lap. His balls slapped loudly against my stomach. August groaned louder and worked to keep himself in place as my cock hammered his innards. I started to stroke his rigid member faster as I rapidly neared my own climax.

"Here it comes!" I cried out, feeling the twitches in my cock as I buried myself in August to the hilt.

"Ugh,unh, me too!" He bellowed a moment later as thick white ropes of semen began to explode from him, out of my tight fist.

It was mesmerizing watching the mage shoot over me, and feeling my own ejaculation deep inside his warm, round ass. His first stream of cum landed wetly against the floor behind my head. A second jet sprayed through the air, landing across my mouth and cheek, another spattered my chest and belly and still another coated my shoulder. I have never seen a man get such remarkable distance or produce so much. I continued blasting August internally for several more seconds until I knew my testicles must be entirely drained.

When we were both finally spent, I let my hips fall back to the smooth stone and August collapsed on top of me, making a further mess of the fluid with which he had painted my front. Our chests heaved to collect breath against one another. We laid like this until our breathing at last slowed to a normal pace.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"It was my pleasure, truly." I said under him.

He was quiet for a time and then surprised me by saying, "I meant what I said before. I love you, Lawrence."

I said nothing. August pushed himself up, his hands on the floor next to my shoulders to look at me.

"I was afraid to say so, for a long time, I didn't want to risk you rebuking me. So I let things continue on as they had been. And then there was that day in the bath, when you took the lead and made me feel so good and I thought there could be a chance that you felt the same, but then... I care for you in a way that men seldom express to each other among your people. I wasn't sure how you felt about me. I'm, still not entirely certain. Gah! You would think a man of my age would have gotten better at expressing his emotions."

I still wasn't sure how to respond. August had shared much with me and yet, I couldn't find my voice.

"How do you feel... about me?" He asked, his voice quavered, ever so slightly.

"I, don't know, August." I said after a moment's hesitation.

He pulled himself to his feet. "Guess I'll go have a bath then, get cleaned up." He said, gathering up his robes in his arms.

I got into a seated position. "I need time, to think." I said seriously.

"Well we have plenty of that." He said curtly as he turned toward the staircase.

I watched him go and gave a weary sigh. What kind of man doesn't understand his own feelings? It had always been this way for me, not knowing what I had, not knowing what I wanted. All of my past relationships were brief and unfulfilling. My longest close personal relationship outside of my friends was actually with August by this point. He understood me, challenged me, we had sex and I still couldn't say the words he needed to hear. Was it possible I did love him? Could two men love each other in that way? The mage certainly thought so. Maybe he knew something I didn't. Add it to the list of everything else he knew that I didn't, I thought grimly.

Time passed in the tower and things seemed to be back to almost normal. It was a new normal after the events on the roof, of course, but we had both learned and experienced some things and our friendship was forever altered as a result. I no longer had to sleep in my little room at the end of the last hallway. August had made it plain that I would share his bed with him. Sometimes we would lie opposite one another to suck each other off, other times I fucked him, and most times he would hold me while we slept. We began to take our baths together and we also cooked meals together. I was very glad that meal duties were being shared now as the food tasted immeasurably better than before and didn't take so long to prepare. Some days we would both read in the garden, others we would play games of Conquer in the study. Once August even took me for a flight on Sarthis, just for fun, but it proved too much for me. I was happy for the alterations to our routine and yet, August was decidedly a different man than before. I didn't notice the change at first, it was so gradual. He was becoming withdrawn. That strange sense of humor of his showed itself less and less as time passed. He became quiet and detached. There might be entire afternoons that passed without him saying a word. When I asked him what was going on, he just gave a non-committal shrug. I missed the man he had been and felt like I might be responsible for the changes in him.

Two more months passed until a cool day in the fall when I was reading a book about botany and horticulture while enjoying the open air of the garden. I was trying to see if I could identify all of the plant species in the expansive greenhouse by their leaves. The book proved to be a useful guide to help accomplish the task.

August had apparently walked up behind me while I was intent on determining the name of a small, three-leafed specimen.

"It's an ornamental strawberry." He said. I jumped in surprise and had to take a moment to collect myself.

"Stop doing that!" I exclaimed. August was somewhat known for his silent footfalls by this point.

"Sorry." He said.

"Well, no harm done. Did you need something?" I asked.

August shifted his weight uncomfortably where he stood. "I think it's more about what you need, actually."

"And what is that?" I asked warily.

"I think you need to return home." August stated simply.

I gave him a baffled look, but then understanding crept over me. "Do you mean, to town?" I stood up, filled with joy at the mere mention.

"Yes, to town. I know you miss it." He said.

I grew a little suspicious. "What is this? Like for a day? Are you picking up a supply shipment or something?"

"No, it's nothing like that." August sighed. "I just think you might be happier there, with your friends."

Once again I was flummoxed by my mixed emotions and heard myself saying. "Yeah, it'll be good to see them again." Then I added, "What about you? Don't you need someone to help out around here still?"

He looked away sheepishly, then returned my gaze. "No Lawrence, not really. We both know I can get around a kitchen just fine. The arts of doing laundry and tidying my study aren't exactly lost on me either."

"Well, I mean, I guess so. But you had a servant before me right? The one who died?" I pressed.

He frowned irritably. "There was no servant before you. I just said that to give your people a believable excuse. I was... just so damned lonely up here. You don't know how lucky you are, to have all those people in your life, that care about you." His eyes became glassy.

"I didn't... know." I said weakly.

He nodded and gave the tiniest smile. "Okay. If you want to gather your belongings, we'll meet by our... I mean, my room, at the top of the hour." His voice was full of thinly disguised sorrow. I didn't know how to respond.

"See you in about an hour then." I said automatically.

It didn't take me very long to gather the few worldly possessions I could call my own. A couple of extra pairs of clothes, an extra pair of shoes, and the outfit I had originally arrived wearing. I crammed them into a small cloth bag that August had given me and pushed my way out of the small room, giving it one last glance as I turned and shut the door. I took my time walking around the magedom before I went to meet August. Had I really been here for over half a year? In some ways it was easy to believe, but in other ways the time had gone by much more quickly than I had anticipated. There were good times had in this place too. I stopped by the laundry room, the bathroom, I was going to miss instantly hot baths terribly. I smiled to myself remembering the first time I had explored August's body in here. I went by the kitchen and looked over the dining table and chairs, and the prep area in the back of the room where I had made countless terrible breakfasts and dinners. I felt a sharp twinge in my stomach thinking about the two of us cooking together, August humming some tune and me, pretending not to listen but smiling all the while. Lastly I stopped by our shared bedroom and peaked inside. The bed was neatly made and looked just the way it did everyday. Something inside of me was trembling as I thought about our nights spent here and that they would be ending, today.

From down the hall I heard the study door open and glanced over to see August emerging into the corridor. He saw me and nodded. He had a heavy satchel over his shoulder.

We met halfway between the rooms and I said, "I have my stuff, I guess I'm all ready to go then."

"Okay. Let's be off then, Sarthis is waiting." He said.

The silent walk down the halls to the lower balcony where Sarthis was undoubtedly waiting were about the longest steps of my life. August walked next to me taking a brisk pace, just as he had when I had first arrived. I had to hurry to remain in step with him. I watched him closely but his expression betrayed no emotion.

Sarthis looked up and regarded us as we stepped out of the tower onto the balcony where he lay. I wondered if the animal held any ill will toward me after I had smashed him into a stone pillar on the roof. If he did, I couldn't tell. August helped me climb onto the great beast's back and then hauled himself up after me. I wrapped my fists tightly in the creature's long black mane. My gut lurched in anticipation of the flight, but there was no fear in me over the experience this time. I leaned back against August. I could feel his heart beating fast in his chest.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Mage, Man
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds