Maria and Her Boys Ch. 02

Clive fingered me and rubbed my clit until I was desperate to cum. He wouldn't let me cum.

"Please, I need to..." I begged him.

At last, he used his tongue on my clit and I actually screamed with my release.

I just let Clive do whatever he wanted as he pleasured and thrilled my body. Instead of the pent-up lust of a twenty-year old, I got the precision and expertise of an older, experienced lover. He moved me around the bed as he wanted, spreading my legs, rubbing my clit, turning me over and licking and fucking me till I was completely done and almost begging for a rest.

I had worried about how men would see my body – but Clive seemed only to be aroused by me, as if he didn't notice my stretch marks or my wrinkles.

Then he suckled on my tits and groped me as I tried to recover, sure that he wanted more screwing before he would release me.

"Did you like your husband being in charge?" he asked. I admit I didn't really know Clive meant. "Well, when he took the lead did you enjoy it?"

I had to explain. "No no, my husband was not much of a man in bed. Our sex life was very routine."

So Clive told me he wanted to "do a 69". Yes, I knew what that was – sort of. But I'd never tried it before. I didn't want to admit that to Clive but, you see, I didn't have to because he just took charge again. I did feel a little foolish but he didn't seem to mind at all having to move me into position. I knew his penis was going to be in my face and I was a little afraid as he got on top. I felt defenceless with his bulk over me and his cock was so hard and looked so big.

To be truthful, I loved the whole act of my first "69". He thrust into my mouth gently but it was so obvious that he was horny for me and excited to be using me sexually. He was on top and had control of everything. Oh, and I came from his mouth on my vag. In fact, I came quite hard and I think it was the whole position and being "forced" to have his dick in my mouth that made the difference.

Clive didn't waste any time getting between my legs again.

"You're a beautiful woman," he told me. "Fucking sexy as hell." Then he entered me with his hard, smooth penis.

Just like he started, Clive used me in whatever position he chose - on my side or my back or my front. He was so turned on and yet so gentle. Its hard to describe his thrusting but he seemed to know the best ways to get a response from my body. He fit so nicely inside me and the energy of his screwing seemed just right. I loved the way he enjoyed me and the way he made my boobs bounce as he threw me around and drove his cock into me relentlessly. What stamina he has!

At one point he wanted more. "Tell me you want me to fuck you," he ordered me.

I felt foolish but I said it.

"Louder, say it again," he ordered as he kept pumping his penis into me. So I repeated his words, trying to sound confident and feeling like a desperate slut. Clive loved it!

Eventually, Clive finally decided he could hold it no longer. "I want to cum inside you," he told me softly. I was ready for him. To be honest he'd left me tired and sore by that point. Not that I was complaining in any way.

"Your cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock and now I am going to fill you with my cum."

Shit, I liked the sound of that! He was holding my ankles high above me. It made my legs spread really wide so I was totally open and accessible to him. He thrust slow and hard as he worked up to his own climax. I wanted it to be the best for him. I felt him shove hard into me, in time with the pulsing of his shaft as his semen flooded my vag. I got excited all over again from the look on his face and the sounds he made as he came so incredibly while lying on top of me.

We shared a little "quiet time" after he was done. I was still fascinated by his cock and I fondled it as he gradually softened, loving the mixture of his seed and my wetness. I even stroked his balls a little and he enjoyed that. They felt good being so smooth and soft. I found myself wondering why I'd not had the good fortune to fall in love with a man like Clive.

************************

There's no need to tell you what I did next. After Clive, I had to process everything that had happened between us. The best thing was to have more sex with Ryan. I sent him a message - "do you have time to play with me?" I am sure that by this time he must have had a girlfriend but he was at my door a few nights later.

Clive sort of redeemed the reputation of older guys for me. He had energy and passion and lust and he'd directed it all at me. But a young man of twenty-one just feels different, better. He is always so eager to please. His penis almost never stops being hard and erect. And when he cums he can produce the most enormous amount of stuff.

We shared our usual foreplay and, as always, Ryan responded so strongly to everything I did. My body felt the same way about him. After he'd eaten my vag, showing real improvement in his skills, I suddenly had an idea. Clive had shown me some new tricks and I wondered whether my younger lover had something he wanted to do with me. So I asked Ryan and his reply was "I want to fuck you and make you cum."

It was a simple request. "How gallant," I thought and soon had my legs wrapped around his slim body as he humped me. Ryan is a quick learner.

When he rolled off me, after a string of very enjoyable explosions on my part, I readied to give him my usual oral treatment. But then he spoke up.

"Can I go between your tits?" he wanted to know.

I realised he meant putting his penis in my cleavage. Well, I had encouraged him. So I quickly lay back for him. Ryan seemed to know what he wanted. The truth is, we were almost as inexperienced and clumsy as one another but we made it work. I soon had my firm tits squeezed around his rock-hard shaft.

It was lovely to feel that rock hard thing between the soft flesh of my boobs. And his thrusting felt even stronger when he was going hard in my cleavage. It was a thrill to see his hard cock wrapped up like that and the shiny pre-cum oozing as he thrust forward on me. I was expecting a few minutes of this and I'd finish him with my mouth. But, as I said, neither of us really knew what we were doing or knew how to control things.

There was no warning before the first shot of his stuff flew against my chin. There was so much power that I actually felt the splash. I was shocked but continued squeezing my boobs for him, letting him thrust. Ryan kept shooting like usual, his stuff flying onto my chin and my neck and one spurt even landing on my cheek. He came so beautifully. The power and the energy was so stimulating, so validating. It felt like that first ever time I swallowed a guy's cum.

"I'm so sorry," he was panting at me. "I was trying to control it..."

I just smiled back at him, thrilled at such a wonderful surprise. He obviously was so turned-on by me that he'd lost control. That was more exciting than anything. I could feel his sticky semen, clinging to my skin and coating me. It was spreading and running down my neck. It was only the second time to receive a man's cum on my skin. To be honest, I find it to be very "hot" and erotic. I liked it a lot. I made myself a promise to have Ryan shoot onto my skin again.

After I cleaned up, I rewarded my young man with a nice long session of fondling his balls and stroking my fingers through the cleft of his butt cheeks. And when we fucked some more that night, I let him lie on top and use me with his insatiable penis. He still made me orgasm, of course. And I eagerly rolled over for him when he asked to "go from behind." He used me hard that night and I had my usual thrill from watching my breasts bounce with each thrust.

I felt in control, I felt "desired" and I knew young Ryan would always get hard and want to have sex with me. I was loving life even more than in my university days.

**********************

By the time Clive contacted me again, I knew what I wanted to say.

"You asked me about taking charge. Would you show me?"

Why did I say "yes" to Clive for a second time? That's a simple one if you remember he is sexy and has a good body. Not to mention he clearly wanted to have sex with me. I'm not "easy" - I know lots of men would have sex with me if given the chance – but why would I knock back a man with so many attributes? Our first sex had been very enjoyable and I was ready for more. Besides, my girlfriends knew about Clive's reputation - they each knew a number of women who'd gone to his bed – so if they thought I was screwing Clive they'd stopping nagging me about having more sex.

Which is how Clive ended up being something of a "regular" for me. I know that I used to think I didn't want a boyfriend – Clive is more a FWB. I've now had sex with Clive many times. We usually meet up about once each month. I am really enjoying having a man who is so "hot" for me and yet so patient. Most of all, I love the way he takes charge of our sex play. He "makes" me get on my knees to suck his cock, always so ready and eager for me. He even "orders" me to spread my legs and masturbate while he watches. It felt strange at first but I enjoy doing that because it pleases him to watch me.

His stamina is incredible and he stays so hard for as long as we fuck. Clive uses me in all sorts of positions and I always get so extra turned-on when he holds my legs right back, bending me in half while he enters me nice and deep. The sex is what I would call "rough" as he takes charge and throws me around the bed. I never had any idea I'd like being fucked the way Clive does but its powerful and raw and he never hurts me. He has a wonderful technique as he throws me around and plunges his lovely penis so hard and deep.

I don't get quite the same sensations of "electricity" that I do with my younger boys. But I always enjoy his touch nonetheless as he strokes and fondles my body between our fucking. And still he never seems to mind my stretch marks and my other imperfections.

Like all guys, he appreciates my boobs and always lavishes plenty of attention on them. But he also lusts after my bottom. "You have a great arse," he has told me many times. Usually he growls it to me just before he enters me from behind. It certainly helps my confidence to hear that when I am on all-fours for a man.

I will confess – a few times I have let Clive tie me up, binding my wrists and my ankles to his bed. I've never felt afraid and I know he enjoys it because he gets even more talkative, telling me I "have to behave" and I am "a naughty slut".

I am never afraid with Clive even though he is so physically strong. I am totally vulnerable when I am tied up by him but, somehow, I trust him. It probably has a lot to do with the fact I know some of the people he is friendly with. Sometimes with Clive our sex gets rough but I accept that - just as I did with Naz – because I relish just how horny he gets for me. When we are fucking "doggy", Clive sometimes like to slap my bum with his hand. It hurts and he shocked me at first but I've never said anything because I told Clive that he is in charge.

Best of all - Clive is a total expert at giving pleasure orally! I could let him eat my vag for hours. Sometimes I wish he would. I count myself very lucky that my friends introduced me to Clive

*****************

However, I really have taken to heart the advice from my girlfriends to have lots of sex. By himself, Clive just would not do for that. I know he is seeing other women. Besides, as good as Clive is, with his experience and his wide range of sexual skills, it still does not feel as "electric" as sex with my younger men.

Even though the sexual prowess of boys in their early twenties cannot match a man like Clive, there is no substitute for their insatiable nature. Most definitely there is no substitute for the way those young shafts seem to be hard permanently. I am enthralled with the passion and lust of these "boys not quite men". I don't mind taking the time to teach them, either. In fact, as I have found with Ryan, it can be better to be a teacher. In Ryan's case, his oral skills have improved markedly and he is always so ready to practice and to follow my tutoring about exactly where and how hard to lick me. And I always know that when his mouth is done, his cock will be more than ready to fill me and fuck me to oblivion

I still don't like the word "cougar" but, on the other hand, I cannot deny the attraction for women of my age in pursuing younger guys. Its not just the physical thrill and the way their young bodies react to us older woman. Even more important is the sense of control, even power, that comes from a young man following my lead.

And yes, I realise that I am only in control up to the point where my addiction for young men is controlling me. I simply cannot help myself.

So, despite my earlier thoughts, I have kept Ryan as an FWB and I still invite him to my house to get my fill of his youthful energy. As he has improved, I have found myself getting more adventurous.

I cum so often and so hard with Ryan. He always shoots huge volumes of his semen for me. I've let him shoot his load onto my boobs many times now. I absolutely love the sight of it and the feeling of his hot, sticky semen on me.

When he gives me a tit-fuck he usually manages to splash some of his virile fluid onto my neck and my chin. Ryan no longer apologises for making me "dirty" with his seed. Its thrilling and I always let him know.

"Good boy," I will say. It sounds silly but I want to compliment him for his sexual power. Sometimes I just say "that is so hot" as I rub his stuff into my skin.

I still get such pleasure from stroking him until he explodes. Every young guy dreams of a woman who loves his cock as much as I do – which is to say, almost as much as he does. Its amazing to feel him throb and pulse in my hands as I stroke him, feeling his balls tighten and lift. Of course, I still love him ejaculating in my mouth and the taste and the thickness of his semen on my tongue. Only a young man has the power to really send such big, strong jets of hot cum into my mouth.

I have to say, though, even better is when he fills my vag with his baby-making stuff. As a woman, the feeling and the thought of a virile man emptying his balls into my body is an incredible turn-on. The feeling of his cock as he erupts inside me just cannot be described. I never have safe sex with my young men and I know, unlike an older guy – and so much unlike my boring husband – his semen is blasting right into my cervix, the opening to my womb.

For all that, perhaps the best thing about a young man like Ryan is that he doesn't judge me. Older men I expect will know what they want. Clive does, although that's lucky for me! But Ryan, and guys his age, are eager to accept whatever an older woman like me wants.

Yes, Clive takes charge in bed and I find that very exciting and even gratifying. After all, I had many years of tame married life and boring sex that left me longing for a real man. I love what Clive does to me and with all his experience he knows how to bring me off so brilliantly.

With my younger men, on the other hand, I get to indulge and I can make sure I get what I want. When I was younger, in my first few sexual experiences, I had needs but no way to ask for what I wanted or make sure those boys took proper care of me. I was grateful that they wanted sex from me.

Nowadays I choose the boys and I choose what they do to me. I always make sure I get off and I always make sure they give me what I need.

Ryan is still happy for his "older woman" to show the way in bed. I suppose its called a "booty call" but he still comes to fuck me whenever I need him. I send him a text with a time on it and that's usually enough to summon my eager young man to my bed. I don't think it is damaging him at all and, if he needs to flex his own desires, he can ask his new girlfriend for sex.

"I don't want to stop this," Ryan told me when I found out. Actually, I was very pleased for him. He is a nice boy who deserves it. Besides, after all my tutoring she is probably a very lucky young woman!

Ryan was sheepish but he insisted he didn't want to end his fling with me. "I really like seeing you and going to bed with you." Of course he does!

"I can be your woman on the side," I assured him with a giggle. Yes, I am an older woman who screws young men – or, should I say, lets them screw me. There's never any doubt that a young man wants to have sex and wants to mount me, pump his shaft into me. Ryan is quite pleased with this arrangement. Plenty of men his age dream of having two "girlfriends". So we still have regular sex and neither of us minds about his girlfriend not knowing.

Ryan might be half my age (or even less) but that only makes him more attractive, more desirable. He has kept going to the gym and I have enjoyed watching his body mature over time. Its still the same between us except that now, when he arrives, I get on my knees in front of him. Yes, its true!

I take my young lover to my bedroom and go to my knees so I can undo his pants and pull out his cock. I always am so thrilled to touch it and feel it and then slide it into my mouth. Ryan is always rampant and throbbing, ready to burst for me. Imagine if I'd been able to do that for those many years of my boring married sex life.

I usually get a good mouthful of his youthful juices. Ryan probably sees it as a "submissive" thing but I know I am in control. I don't mind what he thinks because I am always hungry for his cock.

Plus his technique has improved, I am a good teacher, after all. I like his rapid thrusting, as if we is so desperate. But I also like strong and powerful fucking like with Clive. So I have been encouraging Ryan to fuck me harder and deeper.

"Fuck me hard, Ryan," I urge him. "Slam into me."

Of course, to give me a harder screwing means he has to slow his pace a little, taking his time to gather his power each time he thrusts with maximum power. Its just perfect as I get to feel his entire penis as he bangs hard and deep.

"Oh Jesus," I cry out to him. "That is so beautiful." I can see the look of pride on his face and I sometimes lift my legs onto his shoulders. I love the feeling of taking him even deeper. At the same time, it's a massive turn-on to know that none of his girlfriends are so adventurous.

One night, Ryan was screwing me from behind and, in spite of my reverie, I could feel his balls swinging against me – gently banging on my clit. It was an amazing turn-on but I wanted to really feel him. So I slipped one hand underneath me, reaching right back till my fingers were under his balls. As he thrust into me I could feel his hard, little eggs sliding along my fingers as they prepared to unleash his yummy fluid.

"Fuck Maria, that feels great," he groaned to me. I had to agree. Its just one more reason to go on all fours and present myself to my young man and his rampant shaft.

And I have shown him a few new positions, mostly from what Clive has taught me. We've tried "69" a few times even though he is so tall! I love putting my legs up on his shoulders while he takes me "missionary style". It feels so delicious to be the older woman urging him on. Sometimes, after he has given me a good pounding, I enjoy lying on my side and relaxing as I feel his shaft, hard and erect a second time, sliding in and out of my vag and making my lips tingle with pleasure.

"You're a good boy. So good to me," I tell him.

"You're such a sexy woman," he tells me and I can feel his young cock stiffen for more fucking.

*************

At this point, I expected my story to finish. I felt like I was having "lots" of sex and for sure it was the best sex of my life. Then I had to make some changes because, now, its really about "boys" - as in multiple young men. I had Ryan, I'd had other young men and I had Clive. But then a new one came along and I just had to have him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds