Maria and Her Boys Ch. 02

I can't tell you everything. I can't even tell you his real name. I daren't take the risk of my secret being discovered, so I'll call him Clayton for now. I will just say that I have known him for a few years.

This time it really was a "cougar" thing. There's no point in me denying the fact I pursued him. I don't feel bad about it even though I had to be quite forceful at the start.

I had caught Clayton a few times having a look at me and trying to see down my cleavage. Twice I noticed he had a definite bulge inside his jeans. I tried to forget about it, telling myself I was imagining things. But once I knew he was stealing looks at me it became impossible not to think about him. I knew we would keep meeting and that he would keep trying to look at me. He is a young man, after all, and a prisoner to his instincts. It was making me horny as well. I couldn't get him out of my mind.

As I said at the start, for a woman of my age its so incredible to see and feel a man who is half my age lying between my legs. I could not stop myself imagining it was Clayton who was lying there, slipping his hard, young penis into my soaking vag. After multiple sessions of play with my toys, while thinking about Clayton, I knew it was time to take some action.

He is quite a beautiful boy of barely twenty years. Truly, he is old enough to be my son. He is exactly in my "age range", almost virginal and definitely ready to let his lust get the better of him with an older woman. Clayton is very pale, red hair and normally very quiet. He is not a sporty type and does not work on his body. That made him no less attractive once I knew he was keen on me.

In the end, it was going to be up to me to take it further. I am older and I was the one who understood the dance of desire. I didn't really have a plan but I had made a decision. So I confronted him about his behaviour. Knowing that I was going to take charge, I waited until I could corner him one afternoon when we had a brief time alone.

"Clayton, I know you enjoy looking at me."

"Oh no. It was an accident."

"Clayton, its OK. I can see you've got a boner, so there's no point lying to me." Right then I figured his "boner" was shrinking as he seemed quite scared. "If you're going to get an erection looking at me, then I'd better see it." Again, corny on my part. But I didn't know what else to say that allowed me the upper hand with this lovely, almost virginal, young man.

He was quite shocked by my demand. "No Maria ...please, its not..."

"Clayton, I want to see it right now. Open your pants and let me see." He was still protesting. So I took matters into my own hands, as they say, and grabbed at him.

"No, please Maria..." he tried to protest. But I was not taking "no" for an answer. In moments, I had his jeans unbuttoned and was yanking them down. The poor boy looked terrified. I thought he was going to faint. But I noticed that he didn't try to stop me.

Myself, I was having another of those "crazy" episodes like my first time with Ryan. What I was doing was foolish and possibly even dangerous. But all I really was thinking about was that young penis so close to me.

His cock sprang up as it was released. What a moment of discovery! He was still half erect for me. It's a very nice penis – meaty and not too long and with a bulbous head on the end which was hanging down over his balls. I swear I can never get enough of seeing a new cock for the first time. Right then and there I wanted Clayton in my vag.

"Oh fuck," said Clayton as I wrapped my fingers around him. I heard the way his voice trembled – was he still too scared to resist or was this all his dreams come true?

"Good boy," I told him softly. "That wasn't so bad was it?" He was still trembling but his cock was responding to me. I was not even stroking him yet and he was stiffening and growing in my fingers.

"Oh Clayton, that's the way to say hello to a nice lady like me."

"Please..." he protested. "We shouldn't..."

I took a firmer grip on the young cock. He felt so good in my fingers. I started slowly moving my hand. "Its OK. Just let me see. I won't hurt you."

Right then I was totally focused on his young cock. It looked great and it felt better - still getting larger in my hand. I bent down for a closer look. A fine specimen! It was the most amazing thing to feel him react to my touch. I knew then that this young man was mine.

It took all my remaining self-control to not jump his bones right then. I used my other hand to scoop up his balls. What a lovely package young Clayton had been hiding from me. I was stroking him firmly, knowing fully what I was doing but not really caring about the consequences. I wanted his cock as big and hard as I could make it. I knew it would look so powerful and I really wanted that. Once again, I was in a daze of lust and heat. I could hear his breathing and instead of warning me it just drove me on. I wasn't really wanking Clayton, more of a gentle stroking – but it did the trick nonetheless.

I got only a split-second warning as his young cock spasmed in that classic way. A huge rope of hot, sticky semen flew out of the end and went right over my shoulder. It was a pleasant shock. The next hit my upper arm and then I realised I was jerking him faster as he moaned and buckled at the knees. His virile stuff was spraying everywhere and I got several big stains of semen on my shirt. It was a moment to treasure.

I was beside myself, breathing hard. Clayton looked freaked out. "Don't worry sweetie," I whispered to him. "That's completely normal. I loved it."

We didn't have much time and I had to clean up. Quickly I removed my shirt, well aware it gave him an even better look at my boobs. I looked him straight in the eye.

"Come on sweetie, I know you want to touch them. Its OK."

Still afraid, hands shaking, he reached out and stroked his fingertips on my exposed flesh and along my cleavage. His touch felt incredible, electric. It was hardly a show of passion on his part but, I had to remember, this was all so new to young Clayton. These were the tits he'd been dreaming about and I knew it would guarantee to make him hard again later that day.

I got his attention and said to him sternly, "no-one must ever find out about this, do you understand me?" He nodded and the look on his face told me I was safe.

I finished cleaning my shirt and gave him a final instruction. "Can you come to my house on Saturday morning? Just make an excuse to borrow the car and come over. Ten o'clock." I wanted Clayton and it was so easy to give him orders.

I spent the week thinking about Clayton almost every spare moment. I was excited and thrilled by what lay ahead. But I was worried, too – what was I doing? It was all crazy and so risky. Was I really doing the right thing?

But that Saturday morning came around and I was lying bed waiting for Clayton. It was warm morning and I'd been lying there, thinking about him and how wonderful he would feel, when I heard his knock on the front door. I threw on a robe and let him in, guiding straight upstairs to my bedroom. I knew a boy his age didn't need many preliminaries.

I remember the light streaming through the window and how warm it made my bed feel. I was wearing just a skimpy bra and G-string and I got Clayton down to his underpants and under the sheets next to me.

"Are you OK being here?" I asked him

He nodded. "Yes, but it's a bit weird. If you know what I mean?" I did, indeed.

His erection was fully on display by this point, peeking out from his underwear. "Is it OK if I touch you?" I wanted to feel it so badly. He nodded again and I slipped one hand inside his underpants and caressed that incredible organ of his for the second time. I felt him spasm in my hand and groaned my delight.

"Clayton, you make a woman very happy when you come to her like that."

I stroked him slowly until I could feel the first of his pre-cum on the tip of his shaft. I kissed him then – some of the "classic" preliminaries seemed in order so that my newest conquest did not think I am only interested in his penis. He was tentative, inexperienced.

"Please don't mind," I said softly. "But have you had sex with a girl before?" He nodded without offering me details. That pleased me – he was keen for me to know he was not a virgin but still so young and new that he lacked the confidence to speak the words aloud. My vag was tingling.

I slipped out of my bra and I invited my newest and youngest conquest to play with my boobs. What a fabulous moment it was! His body had the lovely mix of nerves and lust and I felt that electricity flow into me as he touched me so lewdly. I watched his thin fingers stroke and squeeze my flesh, reminding myself to breath in all my crazy excitement. It was crazy and dangerous, the sensations were incredible. I let Clayton do his thing, not minding at all his clumsy approach. Clayton is even younger than Ryan – I know, how very sinful of me! But I assumed I'd have time to teach him later on.

I had finally realised that he reminded me exactly of the young man who helped me to "lose" my virginity. Most importantly, Clayton was excited by me and that was making me even more turned-on. If I am ever discovered then it will be the end for me, but when I was lying there with that "man-boy" I was so "in the moment" that I hardly gave it a thought.

I took his underwear off while he was lying next to me, totally naked in an older woman's bed. My hand was between his legs, fondling his warm little eggs, squeezing and stroking his thick shaft. All I cared about right then was his genitals, the hardness of his shaft and the way he throbbed. His moans were exquisite and I could have stayed there all day with Clayton.

But, of course, it didn't take long before I made that sweet young penis spasm and shoot for me. Clayton gave me another massive load of sperm and it splashed all over the sheets and my pillows. Luckily it was a Saturday and I was due to change the bed anyway.

"My god, Clayton," I gasped. "Do you always give that much stuff?" He looked embarrassed at that so I quickly reassured him. "It is so hot to have a man that horny for me." That was so true – and I really love his big loads.

Then it was time to change the subject. I slipped my undies off and spread my thighs for my "barely man". I pushed his hand down my body and said softly.

"Why don't you finger my vag?"

He got the idea straight away but he looked so nervous. This time I decided some tutoring was required.

"Go slowly sweetie. Spread the lips a little ...yes, that's it," I moaned softly. He found my clit. Thank goodness for having removed my hair.

"Be gentle at the start," I warned him. Then he moved to my hole. "Yes sweetie, stick your fingers in there – go on, it won't hurt me."

I felt so good in the morning sun, lying naked with a boy less than half my age. The feeling of his touch, his naked body next to mine, sent those familiar sensations of electricity through me. I don't mind saying I was feeling desperate to cum right then.

"Faster," I gasped to him. I was right on the edge of my orgasm. My beautiful young man was working my vag and there was no way I was going to hold back.

"Yes, that's it ...my clit, touch my clit ...oh sweetie, bend your fingers, yeah like that... oh, don't stop." I heard myself cry aloud as my body erupted. I came very successfully for him. It was not the most powerful release physically but in my head it was a sensational climax because it was delivered by my youngest student.

Once I got my breathing back I could think about Clayton some more. "Did you enjoy that? I don't suppose many girls have let you do that, have they?" He assured me that he'd enjoyed it very much and I made him a promise I'd allow him to it again, soon.

We lay together some more and he was still obsessed with my boobs. I was never so proud of them as I was that morning. I know I look even better than the girls his age with their pert little mounds.

"You can lick them," I said softly and even pulled his head to me, eager for him to suck my nipples. No matter their age, men never tire of suckling on a good pair of boobs.

There wasn't much talk between us. But I explored his body, amazed at how great it felt to be holding a man so young and filled with sexual energy. I could feel the excitement in his body and that beautiful mix of nerves and lust. I even sucked on his nipples a little, cupping and stroking his balls at the same time, enjoying such a young body.

"Would you like to cum again for me? I asked him.

"Oh please..." was his response, a kind of groan.

I laughed and got him on his back. I took up my usual position, kneeling between his legs so I could watch him while I stroked his cock and his balls. At the same time, I knew he was getting an eyeful of my boobs and my cleavage that he'd been so fascinated by. I made a study of his penis, in a trance as I felt his thick, meaty size, the ridges on his shaft and the big soft head.

Once again it didn't take long before his semen was spurting out of his cock and onto his stomach. Shit, I could really feel his shaft spasm and pulse with each blast. His balls went so high and tight in my hand. Once again, a guy more than twenty years younger had shown me just how wonderful the male body can be – not to mention those young, virile cocks. In fact, I believe I enjoyed the experience almost as much as Clayton.

Then I sent him for a shower and told him it was time he was on his way. But I gave him a repeat of my usual warning.

"If you ever tell anyone alive about this, you will be dead meat. Understand me?" He assured me he knew exactly what I meant. "Good. Because I want you to come over again some time. OK?"

After Clayton was gone I reached for my favourite vibrator. I'd really enjoyed my play and my orgasm had been very yummy. But there was no way that that amount of sexual release was going to be enough for me. Clive was unavailable and I knew Ryan would not be able to visit me until the next day. So I took care of myself. The next day I let Ryan give me a proper pounding. He loves to enter me from behind and, when he slams into me, its so sexy the way he makes my boobs shake.

That day I asked him to pull out before he came and then I felt his sticky semen shooting onto my back in big lumps. It was incredibly erotic. Even better, the next day I woke up to find he'd left me a little sore.

******************

Seven days later, last Saturday morning, I was disturbed by a knock on my front door. Wearing just a robe, barely hiding my breasts, I opened the door in a bit of a huff to find Clayton standing there with a stupid grin. I knew straight away what he wanted. Lucky for him I had the same thought. I dragged him inside and up to my bed.

"Jesus, Clayton. Don't ever do that again. You don't treat a woman like some slut who is available when you want sex. Understand me?"

Teaching these young men can be more complex than I'd first imagined. Clayton had been grateful to me at first but, like all young men, his lust was getting the better of him and now he wanted more. But I was practically naked and his penis was already fully erect, so there was no reason not to take him into my bed.

"You have a great body Maria," he tried to assure me. I smiled at him, thrusting myself at him. "I love your breasts. You have a great bottom as well." I gave Clayton a little kiss as a reward. I knew then I 'd make him kiss and fondle my bottom - but that was for another day.

This time I made him suckle me and finger my vag and I came first – very nicely as it turned out. What a great way to start my weekend, with my new "man boy" groping my boobs and slipping his fingers into me. He's already grown in confidence and with some more teaching he will become a very satisfactory lover.

After he'd given me some relief, I was feeling in control once again. We lay together and kissed as I touched the big, juicy head of his penis. It was hard to control my urges. After a while, I stroked his wonderful, thick manhood. At first I went nice and slow but as he responded to me I started to move my arm faster. I already knew how quickly young guys can "finish" so there was no worry about my arm getting tired. And I wanted so badly for him to erupt for me and watch his amazing load of semen spurt into the air for me.

"I'm really close," he groaned to me. I squeezed him a little tighter in my hand.

"Don't hold back," I whispered to him gently, trying not to sound desperate.

Clayton didn't, making a strange, high-pitched sound as his manhood throbbed and pulsed in my hand. He came right then, his cock spasming and jerking as blast after blast of his thick, sticky stuff fired out.

"Good boy," I moaned to him. "Good boy, yes." I kept stroking him as his shots went everywhere. They landed on his tummy, on the sheets, on my arm - on me! I swear that boy could make a dozen babies with the amount of semen he can produce.

"Good boy," I told him again as I lay there, luxuriating in the sight of so much young cum spread everywhere.

A thought came to me right then. The smell of semen – I'd never really thought about the way fresh semen smells. It's a lovely smell really since I know where it comes from. Clayton smells nice and there is plenty to smell. Right then, I was really, really keen to taste him. Even more than the smell, I love the taste of thick, sticky semen on my tongue. But that was going to wait for another time. I was being enough of a slut already for this wide-eyed boy.

As we lay together, his hands started to roam. I knew he was exploring me. It was his first time to really touch a woman and find out how she feels. He groped my boobs, gently now, and ran his hands over my tummy and between my legs. He even wanted to touch my bottom and I moved for him, giving him access to the butt-cheeks I've been working so hard for.

We even kissed a little. It seemed "right". His lips felt good, as it happened, and it meant less need to force a conversation with him. I was just waiting for the inevitable, for his superb young penis to be ready for more action.

Clayton wasn't so afraid of me. Yes, I'd been the "cougar" and had practically forced him to reveal his penis to me. But already he was comfortable with the thought of sex with me. You see, younger women are cautious, frightened – to a boy like Clayton, a woman of my age seems like a horny slut ready to suck and fuck.

So that was the morning I let him fuck me. Or should I say I fucked him? There was no way I was going to let the chance pass. He was in my bed, naked and with a wonderful erection. A young man, a boy, just like in my teenage days. The sex would be clumsy but I was hungry for him all the same.

"I want you inside me, Clayton."

"I really want that too, Maria."

I know I had to force myself to breathe as I got him into position, showing him how to climb between my thighs and place his slender body on top of mine. Every touch on my skin sent electricity through me. It was like that first night with Ryan all over again.

His shaft was as hard as could be and I reached down and held him. His whole body seemed ready to burst with excitement and his cock felt harder than ever. Then I was guiding him forward to my wet vag.

"Do we need protection?" he whispered to me, looking alarmed. How sweet.

I smiled at him. "I don't want to. I want to feel you properly." I wasn't going to wait any longer.

With me guiding him, I felt his penis spread my lips and pierce my opening. He was a great choice, so meaty and thick. I wanted to climax right then. My vag was so wet, there was almost no resistance to that big, spongy head. I had one hand on his back and was pulling towards me, urging him on as I felt the incredible sensation of that fresh manhood penetrating me, opening me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds