Maria and Her Boys Ch. 02

"Fuck me, Clayton," I was practically begging him.

It was like my first time but so different as well. That first time, many years ago, the boy was too excited, almost frantic, and I was so desperate to please him. This time I knew what I wanted. I was glad Clayton was not a virgin but, on that morning, I was older and in control.

I put one arm around him, as if somehow he was going to leave. A new penis, he felt so fabulous as he pushed into me. I know I groaned as I felt his full size enter me, resting inside my throbbing vag.

Soon, his lust overcame his nerves and he began his thrusting. It was clumsy but so full of passion and I groaned again.

"Good boy," I panted to him. I was still holding him close. "Go slow. Don't rush our first time."

I was grateful that Clayton was not a virgin and he already knew how to move his hips. I could feel his skinny butt moving as he humped me. He remembered to go slow but I could feel his energy and I knew he wanted to piston into me.

"Good boy," I groaned to him - and I meant it.

With that big thing of his, I was going to cum and I was desperate to enjoy every second of it. I closed my eyes and ran my hands over his shoulders and his arms. I tried to picture "my first" but I was too turned-on. I grabbed my boobs and squeezed them, immersing myself in the slow fucking of this much younger man, almost an innocent.

It was a sensational experience to have a twenty-year old guy trying to fuck me with his fat penis. I was in ecstasy even before my first orgasm hit me.

As I was about to crest, I wrapped my legs around him. Clayton was perfect, thrusting a little faster and deeper into me. I cried aloud as my body began to explode. The sensations were exquisite and I came nice and hard all over that thick, young shaft. What woman would not respond like that with a horny boy filling her with his impressive manhood?

I even felt my vag spasming around him. Somehow I do that a lot these days, though I never did for my husband. It seemed to be the trigger for Clayton.

"Can I cum now?" he asked, almost begging.

"Yes, cum - don't wait." He started thrusting a little harder, despite being an almost-virgin this boy knows how to use his hips. His breathing was ragged. I heard him whimper.

I told him, "Yes, give it to me, please."

I felt his body stiffen and his cock throbbed and spasmed. He was shooting his semen into me and I imagined his huge load flooding my vag. He was going to fill me up and spill out of my vag and between my legs. It was so beautiful to watch my new young man cum.

That was our first fuck and the look on his face was priceless, a mixture of gratitude and conquest. We both knew we wanted more of that.

I let Clayton lie on top of me for a time, enjoying the feeling of us both breathing hard and enjoying the afterglow of our orgasms. "Good boy," I told him as I stroked his hair and felt him soften inside me.

"That was incredible," he told me and I smiled, pleased that he'd enjoyed his own performance.

"You were really good," I told him. Then I had to grab a towel to staunch the flow of semen leaking into the bed. What a virile young man this one is!

I shooed him out after that. I was meeting Clive that afternoon and had to get ready for a long session of sucking and fucking.

******************

There is a danger in continuing to screw Clayton. I will need to be careful – especially because boys his age don't appreciate the risks and don't understand what they have to lose. But I want him and will keep him for the time being.

I told him not to come back for another two weeks. As with Ryan, I don't want him relying on me as a regular substitute for masturbation. But I'm looking forward so much to having in my bed again.

We're going to perform oral sex on each other. I am pretty sure that Clayton has never gone down on a girl. So, his first time to taste a vag will be mine. I will guide him and teach him and I know, even though his technique will need a lot of work, that I will cum from the sheer excitement of having another young man licking my wetness.

I fully intend to return the favour. I know it will be a special moment for Clayton when I take his penis into my mouth. I won't go down on my knees for him, not the way I do for Ryan and for Clive. I want to remain the "older woman" - in charge rather than one of the sluts he wishes he had.

But I'll get between his legs and wrap my lips around his shaft while I stroke him gently. I'll fill my mouth with his wonderful size. I will pleasure that young shaft until he can't hold off any longer, working on him till he is ready to explode. When he cries out to warn me, I will suck him deeper and stroke my hand faster. Already I am excited by the idea of tasting his semen.

I'm not sure exactly what will happen when he cums in my mouth. Clayton can shoot his stuff a good six feet and he produces so much. He will throb and pulse and I'll feel his hips lifting towards me. Then he will explode and I'm sure he'll shoot more than I can handle and swallow. It will probably choke me and run out of mouth. The thought of it excites me incredibly.

Afterwards, of course, I will make him hard again and be sure my newest young man gives me a nice, long screwing. Perhaps missionary position again – I like to watch Clayton as he humps his "older woman".

It will be superb. As I said, there is no substitute for having a boy that age between my legs and filling me with his delicious manhood.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds